PDA

View Full Version : Legalized Prostitution

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 12:29 PM
no i'm not talking about regular dating (which is of course legalized prostitution)...i'm talking about the real deal

we got some international cats on here....what are the laws in your country?

personally i think that there is nothing wrong with 2 adults entering into a business agreement, a contract so to speak

legalize it, regulate it, test the hoes, tax it, cut the deficit

i would say the same for weed...but i got a whole explanation as to why that would never work...but i'll spare ya'll that one unless you really wanna hear it

Visionz
03-18-2008, 12:49 PM
if it was legal would you be one of the guys paying?

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 01:05 PM
if it was legal would you be one of the guys paying?

nope, i got me a wifey....but it would certainly help the economy

CherChezLaMarauder
03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
prostitution can't be taxed knee grow.

Visionz
03-18-2008, 01:13 PM
prostitution can't be taxed knee grow.if you runnin a brothel, maybe---------but no way to some street corner shit

Death the Kid
03-18-2008, 01:17 PM
All that money that governments spend against prostitution could be spended elsewhere. I share the same beleefs with weed leglisation too, but im interested in your views agaist it.

CherChezLaMarauder
03-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Brothel's are so last season. Now you can order whores online. The bitches don't even show their face though when you look at them. What kinda shit is that?

DJMethods
03-18-2008, 01:20 PM
It's legal here, cops keep an eye on brothel's, blah blah

Only chicks can run them though, to make sure guys dont stand over them

Death the Kid
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
^^ You want the face or the hole ?

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 01:25 PM
All that money that governments spend against prostitution could be spended elsewhere. I share the same beleefs with weed leglisation too, but im interested in your views agaist it.

let me try to keep it brief....first of all, you legalize weed then what do all the dealers do? seriously, some people have their career in weed sales, if the government takes over, they are fucked. so they either gotta hustle coke or rob muthafuckaz...more crime

second, if the world gets word of this they gonna be like "oh, so you guys are selling weed now huh? america on some REAL get money shit...we might have to get into this game" then we are fucked again...all the best weed comes from outside the US (for the most part)...so either the world steals the market, or hates us for moral and ethical reasons...that's just a brief synopsis

STYLE
03-18-2008, 01:47 PM
if you runnin a brothel, maybe---------but no way to some street corner shit

yes you can...ho permits. just like here in the A you need a permit/license to strip. it's like $250 bux.

buckshot ur views on weed legalizaton are just plain retarded.

1. crime would be reduced. think how many weed related crimes/arrests there are. just bootlegging liquor has never stopped, hand to hand weed sales won't either. you think that because the gov controlls weed, people who are breaking the law now will suddedly stop breaking it?

2. many countries even china, allow weed smoking. thats over 1/3 of the world that is already on some "get money shit" lol what ever that means. like weed is more profitable than cocaine, weapons, or banking.

3. the real reason for weed being illegal, is:
a) the psychoactive effects- 3rd eye vision is in direct opposition to authoritarian gov control.

b) there is too much money made in combating weed and other controlled substances. DEA police, ATF, task forces, judicial system, police ect ect. why stop a good thing?

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 01:58 PM
yes you can...ho permits. just like here in the A you need a permit/license to strip. it's like $250 bux.

1. crime would be reduced. think how many weed related crimes/arrests there are. just bootlegging liquor has never stopped, hand to hand weed sales won't either. you think that because the gov controlls weed, people who are breaking the law now will suddedly stop breaking it?

2. many countries even china, allow weed smoking. thats over 1/3 of the world that is already on some "get money shit" lol what ever that means. like weed is more profitable than cocaine, weapons, or banking.

a) the psychoactive effects- 3rd eye vision is in direct opposition to authoritarian gov control.

b) there is too much money made in combating weed and other controlled substances. DEA police, ATF, task forces, judicial system, police ect ect. why stop a good thing?

hand to hand sales wouldn't continue if the government's weed prices were insanely lower than the black market prices we have now

i think a group should be made to consider the profits of prosecuting weed crimes vs. the profits of selling weed on a legal basis.

and 3rd eye vision? alcohol fucks you up more than weed, the fuck are you talking about?

plus, if the government were to legalize it, they would probably increase the penalites for illegal growing and distribution, which would weed out (no pun intended) the big time dealers and they would be fucked

i said it was a brief synopsis too, don't undermine my points unless we are gonna get into a full on discussion abuot weed legalization

SKAMPOE
03-18-2008, 02:29 PM
both of you have very valid points we need a thred on this already growing discussion

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 03:33 PM

I don't know- I think if it was legalized, you wouldn't bother with your dealer anymore because now you weed vending machines dropping you that super chronic shit at all hours of the night. Can't top a pre-rolled pack of Chronic Lights.

also,

I always thought weed was made illegal due to the propaganda put out by Tobacco companies.Maybe this should be made "in addtion too" on your list under 3.

WARPATH
03-18-2008, 03:36 PM
In lieu of legalizing prostitution-

We should take better care of our- sisters, mothers, daughters, grandmothers, cousins, friends, wives- Women.

JASPER
03-18-2008, 03:46 PM
I've seen some brothels from the inside. Legal here.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 03:51 PM
I've seen some brothels from the inside. Legal here.

what movie is your signature pic from?

JASPER
03-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Death Wish II

Charles Bronson. I highly recommend you seeing all Death Wish movies, especially the first two.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 05:13 PM
SO i wonder if they legalize marijuana how much the government would tamper with it to make it addictive?

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 05:26 PM
SO i wonder if they legalize marijuana how much the government would tamper with it to make it addictive?

who said it isn't already? i know a kid who is absolutely addicted to marijuana. i know i know bob saget in half baked, whatever. i'm serious, this kid is truly addicted to marijuana...and it is the saddest thing i've ever seen

Visionz
03-18-2008, 06:13 PM
who said it isn't already? i know a kid who is absolutely addicted to marijuana. i know i know bob saget in half baked, whatever. i'm serious, this kid is truly addicted to marijuana...and it is the saddest thing i've ever seen
That's a mental thing, probably the manifestation of the addictive personality he was born with.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 06:15 PM
That's a mental thing, probably the manifestation of the addictive personality he was born with.

makes sense, this kid also "quit smoking cigarettes" like 8 times...

Visionz
03-18-2008, 06:21 PM
makes sense, this kid also "quit smoking cigarettes" like 8 times...
yep, I've been smokin forever but if I was to quit cold turkey tomorrow wouldnt be no shakes or shivers n' shit the way an alcoholic or a herione addict would have to deal with. Really, you can become mentally addicted to just about anything but physical addiction is a whole other story and an assload more serious. Anybody who's seen that shit first-hand will no what I'm talkin about.

Knew a guy growin up that HAD to drink or his body would go into convulsions, lookin like he got swarmed by a million mosquitoes all at once, scary shit.