PDA

View Full Version : im house searching so which one would you consider

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 02:36 PM
ok folks,im tryna move out of this neighbourhood and sell my current house for something more classy,heres 2 potential cribs im looking at,vote and tell me what you might pick

ps-your decision does not affect mine,im just tryna see what kind of taste peeps got here

http://www.gmgrealtors.com/nss-folder/19478carmelpics/19478_carmel_new_front.jpg

http://www.gmgrealtors.com/nss-folder/pietschhomegallery/front_view.jpg:beer:

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 02:38 PM
ok folks,im tryna move out of this neighbourhood and sell my current house for something more classy,heres 2 potential cribs im looking at,vote and tell me what you might pick

ps-your decision does not affect mine,im just tryna see what kind of taste peeps got here

there's no poll, or pics, so I say this one over that one.

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 02:38 PM
as a realtor, unless you absolutely HAVE to, i'd advise waiting about a year before selling, market is gonna turn around and you'll have a much better chance of selling in a short amount of time for a decent profit

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 02:40 PM
as a realtor, unless you absolutely HAVE to, i'd advise waiting about a year before selling, market is gonna turn around and you'll have a much better chance of selling in a short amount of time for a decent profit
you think so?i mean i really dont have to sell it,i just thought it might be better moving into a more quieter neighbourhood but i still like this crib

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 02:43 PM
there's no poll, or pics, so I say this one over that one.
its up now

buckshotstheone
03-18-2008, 02:52 PM
you think so?i mean i really dont have to sell it,i just thought it might be better moving into a more quieter neighbourhood but i still like this crib

now that i can see the houses you are looking at i'm assuming you are in the more wealthy category of homeowners in which case your market is fine right now...about the only thing moving is high end homes

but normally, i'd say to hold off on selling unless you don't mind selling low or waiting a while before selling for the market to turn

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 02:54 PM
yea i aint tryna sell my house for low...i spent a fortune on that shit,your advice is apreciated man!!

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Which one did you choose? I'd go for the one on the bottom.

DanTheMan1
03-18-2008, 02:56 PM
i dont feel none of them......dont you got pictures from inside?

begongo
03-18-2008, 02:59 PM
how much does one of those cost?

and for how much could you sell the house you're currently living in?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 02:59 PM
i havent gone to look at them,i called the realtor and they gave me the dimensions of the houses,im gonna check em out in half and hour and post pictures if possible,these are not my final choices but these 2 seemed to strike my eye 1st,if there are better ones ill check em out,i dont know,im also thinking lofts might be a good way to go too

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 03:01 PM
how much does one of those cost?

and for how much could you sell the house you're currently living in?

they are around the 300k margin

i still have to figure that out,ive done some major renovation in my spot that might make it a little bit worth more than its original price which was around 250

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 03:03 PM
see u cats later,im out on the quest

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm trying to buy a place in Soho right now..............shit is expensive and they say it's a condo or townhouse or penthouse but it's in like an apartment buidling.........I don't get it.........I'm used to Jersey.............

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm trying to buy a place in Soho right now..............shit is expensive and they say it's a condo or townhouse or penthouse but it's in like an apartment buidling.........I don't get it.........I'm used to Jersey.............

Sounds like a bad move then, unless it's a have to thing.

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Sounds like a bad move then, unless it's a have to thing.

Well...........I mean I need to get a new place, this place I am in is small..........I want to be close to work (I work at Phat Farm) so everyone here says Soho is a great place............I looked in Manhattan and those prices were ridiculous..............

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Well...........I mean I need to get a new place, this place I am in is small..........I want to be close to work (I work at Phat Farm) so everyone here says Soho is a great place............I looked in Manhattan and those prices were ridiculous..............

GOFORIT!!! The Commute is probably the reason right?

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 03:12 PM
GOFORIT!!! The Commute is probably the reason right?

I live in NY now........but when I originally moved here I didn't have my seeds and now they r with me so I need a bigger place............

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 03:14 PM
I live in NY now........but when I originally moved here I didn't have my seeds and now they r with me so I need a bigger place............

Wow, La Manzana Grande...

Queen Of Poetry
03-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Wow, La Manzana Grande...

Yes.............I love it here

King Tron 1
03-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Yes.............I love it here

Some do, others don't.