PDA

View Full Version : before i leave,heres a question for yall about corrupt priests and politics

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 03:40 PM
has it ever bothered you that a pastor with no trade whatsoever can afford to have jets,live in mansions and have political affiliations that some people could never dream about, most of his money comes from the congregation?why is it that most church goers see this and they dont speak on it?

2ndly,do u think religion should even remotely have anything to do with politics?i mean personally i think one of the reasons why the political game gets a bit dirty and outta place is because of the great influence of religion and religious leaders having a greedy opnion on certain issues.i mean how does a man with a congregation about 20000 people who is supposed to be preaching the word of god decide to tell his congregation why they should vote for a certain party and why they shouldnt vote for the other?
ive come to notice that most church goers vote mostly based on what their pastor tells em

its really stupid actually,for instance,ive never understood how a church goer without a job and a good place to rest would vote for a certain party because they are against abortion etc,what concern is it to you what another woman does with her body,so you would rather starve and suffer than live proper because you tryna vote the righteous way cause your pastor said so?

so what if someone is gay?if he aint bothering you,that shouldnt be a strong reason enough to vote for a country to go to the shithole but most of these church radicals do it,the other day,i was with my homegirl who's dad is in congress and some radical christian sent a letter to him around the time they were voting dems vs rep and she said,i would usually vote for the democratic party but this time,imma have to vote republican because you guys support gays and abortion but this fool also added how bad the economy had gotten under republican rule?how retarded is that shit??

its also funny how most of these pastor guys preach against faggotry but like little boys anuses and shit..they are some of the most hypocritical folks i know

ps.please DO NOT ATTACK ANY CERTAIN CHURCH IN THIS THREAD PLEASE,LETS MAKE THIS AS GENERAL AS POSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN A GOOD ARGUMENT HERE

share your thoughts on this

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 03:44 PM
oh yea,please answer all the questions sequencially

03-18-2008, 03:59 PM
why is it that most church goers see this and they dont speak on it?

weak people need religion; they can't handle life without thinking that everything makes sense, everything happens for a reason, they don't suffer for nothing, they'll be rewarded with eternal life, etc.
They need this so much that they close their eyes on anything else. All they want is for some faggot to reassure them every sunday that they'll get their reward and that somebody up there loves them.

It's as simple as that.

03-18-2008, 04:05 PM
oh, this reminds me of Alexander the 6th, a pope in the 16, 17th century.
He was so corrupt... that it's funny.
He made sure poor people didn't have bibles, so that they wouldn't see that Jesus and the apostles were poor as fuck while he and his crew walked around wearing clothing made of gold and shit;
He had 12 children with different women and he openly admited he was their father.
He invented the indulgences. Basically you paid some money to the priest in exchange for God forgiving one of your sins.........

....and more...

JASPER
03-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Religion should be a private matter in my opinion. Don't bother me with it and I won't bother you.

TAURO
03-18-2008, 06:28 PM
weak people need religion; they can't handle life without thinking that everything makes sense, everything happens for a reason, they don't suffer for nothing, they'll be rewarded with eternal life, etc.
They need this so much that they close their eyes on anything else. All they want is for some faggot to reassure them every sunday that they'll get their reward and that somebody up there loves them.

It's as simple as that.

It must feel liberating for you to speak so freely without fear of reprisal over the net, but since you like to surf the net sitting on your bed with no pants on in the company of other guys, liberation is frequent for you.

Keep typing you fag.

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 06:29 PM
hell no the church shouldent evan be invovled in excestance but you all know my stand on that

TAURO
03-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah I also don't believe religion should get involved in politics. I think a pastor trying to sway his congregation towards a certain political agenda is both a callous and irresposible act.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 08:55 PM
good to see folks agreeing with me here

crass
03-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Tauro is butthurt. Need a tissue, sally?

TSA
03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Shifty's replaced Heyzues as the bulletin king.

this will translate well in the Allah Stock Exchange tommorrow (as well as the e-pimp game)

but yeah, i think if the gov is secular then religion has to respect it's half of the deal and shut up.

otherwise i don't see the problem.

TAURO
03-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Tauro is butthurt. Need a tissue, sally?

Mad because I mentioned his boyfriend.

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 09:27 PM
should the church be concerned with politics

Hasn't it always?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 09:29 PM
There was a time when church had nothing to do with politics....and then more recently there was a time when the church dictated politics...now we are shifting away from that more and more.
Other countries are on the opposite end of this spectrum.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-18-2008, 09:44 PM
true,its very dangerous for the church to engage in politics

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 09:48 PM
the roman catholic church was created to regulate war ... it was the popular thing so they went with it and created the bible .. ppl need something to fight for .. why not for religion.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 09:48 PM
THats whats going on in the Middle East right now. Its not good. The thing is that religion is so irrational and final in its doctrines that there is no gray area and diplomacy seems a waste. Its fuck or walk

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
http://fusionanomaly.net/badreligionlogo.jpg

BOOSH!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 09:52 PM
the roman catholic church was created to regulate war ... it was the popular thing so they went with it and created the bible .. ppl need something to fight for .. why not for religion.

eh...i dont know if i agree with ya there. The church became so powerful because in the middle ages after Rome fell, europe became desolate....they went back in time. It was chaotic..no established country's or empires, and the only places were classical intelligence, technology and writings were preserved was in the Monestaries and the churches. The deity, as opposed to the laity, the common man...thats where they got the saying, 'in laymans terms'....

But you are right...Christianity was used as a way to rally people under one cause. It was used by Clovis of the Franks and many of the other leaders of the barbarian tribes to unite there people

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh yes the historian here Nicky .. school me papi ...

Do you know where the saying "rule of thumb" came from? I do .. thats the only neat historic fact that I know :(

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Im open for a discussion...we can take this to the KTL forum if you wish. But i would love for you to enlighten me as to the origin of 'rule of thumb'

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Well it is said that about two centuries ago ... there was a law that a man may legally beat his wife, provided that he used a stick no thicker than his thumb... hahah thats fucked up.

Sicka than aidZ
03-18-2008, 10:04 PM
yall hear bout that orphanage off the coast of france. Smh man, kill all da whitemen

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 10:04 PM
haha...well that makes sense. So i guess i cant beat you with my dick than...u kno, rule of thumb and all.

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 10:05 PM
eh...i dont know if i agree with ya there. The church became so powerful because in the middle ages after Rome fell, europe became desolate....they went back in time. It was chaotic..no established country's or empires, and the only places were classical intelligence, technology and writings were preserved was in the Monestaries and the churches. The deity, as opposed to the laity, the common man...thats where they got the saying, 'in laymans terms'....

But you are right...Christianity was used as a way to rally people under one cause. It was used by Clovis of the Franks and many of the other leaders of the barbarian tribes to unite there people

Someone was watching the history channel today.......ok here is the bonus Q:what led to the Visigoths having to flee their county for Rome
they dident cover this one on the show :)

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 10:06 PM
haha...well that makes sense. So i guess i cant beat you with my dick than...u kno, rule of thumb and all.

HAH! shut up pervetedmuhfuckaishouldslapyousillywiththatslickta lkofyers!

Sicka than aidZ
03-18-2008, 10:06 PM
i unno dane massive amounts of rapings across the land

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Someone was watching the history channel today.......ok here is the bonus Q:what led to the Visigoths having to flee their county for Rome

LOL...actually no, thats my major tho.
The Visigoths?? Could have been the Muslim invaders coming in from North Africa.

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 10:08 PM

I believe history is his major

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
HAH! shut up pervetedmuhfuckaishouldslapyousillywiththatslickta lkofyers!

lol...you love it and you love my olive oil guniea charm!

Sicka than aidZ
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
yall dont know about that orphange huh? Google jersey island france orphanage. Its the home to some of the most sadistic fucked up rapists in history. Im talkin like 40-50 people confessing to some horrible shit. Like the whole population was in on it. Its fucked up, prepare yourself if u look it up you'll probably feel like killin someone its such an abomination

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Theres this town not far from where i live in Ontario Canada where they had a problem with molestation and rape.. the whole town teachers, parents, community leaders were all in on it .. and would often trade children for the night to molest and rape. the whole town probably has retarded kids because of so much incest that went on ... The Canadian government had to step in and totally fix up that town.

Sicka than aidZ
03-18-2008, 10:17 PM
thats fucked up..... I cant even imagine how bad those kids feel. Now you see why all the white teens wanna be black? Fuckin hate our ancestors man and its nearly impossible to get respect when all our elders are rascist pedophile sicko's. And they got the nerve to dis rap.

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 10:18 PM
i unno dane massive amounts of rapings across the land
Closse
LOL...actually no, thats my major tho.
The Visigoths?? Could have been the Muslim invaders coming in from North Africa.
history you major and you and you dont know the visigoths....
Muslims werenít even Sarasinís by this time dumbassI believe history is his major
blackula right for once history is my majer

Blackula Spectacula
03-18-2008, 10:23 PM
thats fucked up..... I cant even imagine how bad those kids feel. Now you see why all the white teens wanna be black? Fuckin hate our ancestors man and its nearly impossible to get respect when all our elders are rascist pedophile sicko's. And they got the nerve to dis rap.

I'm glad all i had to worry about was all the violence that was going on in my city when i was a child. It's not ne better but i rather watch someone get killed than get molested.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Closse

history you major and you and you dont know the visigoths....
Muslims werenít even Sarasinís by this time dumbass
blackula right for once history is my majer

first of all, she was talkin about me...secondly, your right it wasn't the muslims. The visigoths and ostrogoths...all i know is they had a leader with the same name i think. Theodoric? Nah thats not it...enlighten me since you kno. I'm always willing to learn more.

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
first of all, she was talkin about me...secondly, your right it wasn't the muslims. The visigoths and ostrogoths...all i know is they had a leader with the same name i think. Theodoric? Nah thats not it...enlighten me since you kno. I'm always willing to learn more.
i belive it was somthing like fetgren who led led the visagoths i dont think there was any ostros however let go back to the question comon people we know it has somthing to do with rape kow who bisdes me was raping people in the 300s

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 10:49 PM
wut??? The visigothic king was probably Alaric...and actually they were of eastern european slavic origins.

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 10:51 PM
ah that right te other vareation of goths were the tervingi

Dokuro
03-18-2008, 10:54 PM
wut??? The visigothic king was probably Alaric...and actually they were of eastern european slavic origins.
yah your right that was the raign of Alaric its good to have som one else that good with history on this site i take back my deniing you but you still havent ansurd what made the flee

Olive Oil Goombah
03-18-2008, 11:27 PM
I dont really know. The early middle ages class I took, the professor didnt really focus too much on the visigoths, and I missed the history channel episode on them. I caught the one about the Franks tho.
What is it?

03-19-2008, 01:42 PM
It must feel liberating for you to speak so freely without fear of reprisal over the net, but since you like to surf the net sitting on your bed with no pants on in the company of other guys, liberation is frequent for you.

Keep typing you fag.

You're going to heaven, I'm going to hell.
feel better now?

HANZO
03-19-2008, 03:37 PM
the visigoths fled the huns, jus like everyone else in the middle ages ran away from atilla and his horde. shame he couldnt sack rome.

about the thread. im a firm believer in that religion and state should be separate, this is the law and policy in my homeland. religion is a good thing and everyone should be a believer. use it in your application of the laws as a guidance tool. but to further your nations development, their are some subjects where you must overlook religion. this is solely tied to it being a modern soceity, and some old religious laws do not seem relevent to todays world.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 03:59 PM
the visigoths fled the huns, jus like everyone else in the middle ages ran away from atilla and his horde. shame he couldnt sack rome.

about the thread. im a firm believer in that religion and state should be separate, this is the law and policy in my homeland. religion is a good thing and everyone should be a believer. use it in your application of the laws as a guidance tool. but to further your nations development, their are some subjects where you must overlook religion. this is solely tied to it being a modern soceity, and some old religious laws do not seem relevent to todays world.

Yea, about as far as those Turkish/mongol people could get was Hungary. Europe was being attacked on both sides. They have every right to hate turks and muslims. No offense.

TAURO
03-19-2008, 04:05 PM
You're going to heaven, I'm going to hell.
feel better now?

Nah, what would make me feel better is watching you say what you posted to my face and seeing you squirm like the bitch made fag you are.

03-19-2008, 04:22 PM
whateva. you're right.

buckshotstheone
03-19-2008, 04:34 PM
there are laws against pastors from promoting a candidate. it is because churches don't pay taxes..

church should be seperate from politics but it isn't

entire empires have been run by religious groups

the gay and abortion shit they pull from the bible

the church invokes fear so politics almost runs on a religious agenda

jesus is white?!?!?!!?!?....the church brainwashes people

it ain't right

this is why i feel the recent comments playing from dr. jeremiah wright are bullshit and shouldn't be regarded as anything because he is just a religious leader and nothing he says should have any bearing on any political decisions that obama makes

you say "fuck" around your peers but in most cases not around your parents or kids, or even co-workers. you sort of think differently so as to not do or say certain things around certain groups of people. obama is a smart enough man that he can do the same thing by seperating his religious thoughts with his political stategies and decisions

HANZO
03-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Yea, about as far as those Turkish/mongol people could get was Hungary. Europe was being attacked on both sides. They have every right to hate turks and muslims. No offense.

europe will forever be beneath us in terms of warfare. let them hate. aint my fault each soldier wore 2 tons of armour, the generals were useless, the soldiers were shit. and that they had no clue how to deal with men on horses. good times they were..good times.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-19-2008, 05:55 PM
pastors are rich as fuck, them dudes get fed with the 10% every christian gotta throw in from their wages

imagine how much it all sums up too, them dudes is greedy!

BRONZBODY
03-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Religion should be a private matter in my opinion. Don't bother me with it and I won't bother you.
i can respect that j-fed

BRONZBODY
03-19-2008, 08:06 PM
but i do have a beef with the catholic church cause my best friends son was raped by two pastors in the church and now my nigga is doin 10 cause he shot one of em

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 09:50 PM
europe will forever be beneath us in terms of warfare. let them hate. aint my fault each soldier wore 2 tons of armour, the generals were useless, the soldiers were shit. and that they had no clue how to deal with men on horses. good times they were..good times.

LOL.....Turks were nothing but bloodthirsty conquering plunderers. Sackers of cities, burners of books and libraries.
Im playin man, dont get mad.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
but i do have a beef with the catholic church cause my best friends son was raped by two pastors in the church and now my nigga is doin 10 cause he shot one of em

People put too much faith in ordinary men. Religion isn't even religion anymore.