View Full Version : My niggas and niglets, pimps and pimpetts.. it's arrived

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 10:52 AM
The 2008 Premiership Season

BsaxSpv9lmU

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2008, 11:05 AM
everyone is discounting the Bombers....

but they have the run this year, big things will happen.

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 11:08 AM
I know man, this is the first time in YEARS we've had a full pre-season for nearly every player. Especially happy Dempsey got a full one under his belt, will be a champ. Houli killed the pre-season and I think Stants will just continue to get better. Got 36 touches and 4 goals over here.

good youth and champion older players, lucas is GOD and lloydy was coming back off that hammy.. takes atleast a year to get over those.

Saints are being over-rated as fuck, same as every year. Freo will be the big movers IMO.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2008, 11:11 AM
also... Alwyn Davey... is fucking crazy.

and yes, ill be surprised if the saints break the top 4, the window has pretty much closed for them, maybe they will put in a huge season for Harvey though.

im predicting Budy Franklin overdoses this year.

im seeing Freo this weekend, i wonder if it will be as amusing as when i saw them blow a lead to lose to Pt. Adelaide in Rd. 1 last year.

hopefully.

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Froggy is a legend! even nearly won us that match against the saints when he got put in the middle.

hahaha, Buddy is a tool but he's damn good. Much better then Reiwoldt, he's good but not a champion like hes made out to be.

Freo are always good for a laugh... if they win their fans think they'll win the flag, if they lose the coach gets sacked. Hear what Mark Johnson said? Reckons Freo 2008 is more talented then Essendon 2000.... lets see them win 24 games next year.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2008, 11:53 AM
well i mean, that seems like a fucking crazy comment from Johnson to me, but we'll see.

they have had a good team the last few years, there has always been something wrong though.

been waiting a long time for the season to resume, cant wait to see Judd playing tonight.

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Same.. when Carlton realise they've still got a shit list despite stealing a semi-fit Judd.

fuck I hate carlton, never forget 99

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2008, 12:05 PM
haha

yes, carlton are shit cunts, one of my least favourite clubs of course, Judds just a fucking good player to watch (no homo?)

DJMethods
03-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Judd's like Hirdy, you can be homo towards him and it still be acceptable.

To be honest I liked watching Cousins more, Judd's an absolute champ no doubt but Cousins was good to watch. Glad neither play for the Eagles anymore haha!

I want to sex Hirdy

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Judds burst pace is (was?) unfuckwittable though.

thats why i like watching Alwyn Davey play, when he turns on the pace its magical (no homo)