PDA

View Full Version : Im fixin to Collab with you crumbs

TSA
03-19-2008, 06:21 PM
i decided to get back on my grilly when it comes to this rap nonsense your kids listen to

i'd like to do a track with
Gravey Yard
Skampoe
Big Risk
Stylemaster
Sleep Sinatra (who lives in lincoln, so yeah, just get at me dude)

and anyone else that rhymes and scream atcha dude, im plotting an election themed mixtape, title still in the works, im thinking, TheBrolicElbow, or Bck2ThaGoondox, anything that would imply plumming whores to death

OR, RealNiggazEatFlesh v1, but i've been planning that one for a while, so no, it'll be my classic

well all that's not important, who the fuck wants to get on some tracks?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-19-2008, 11:18 PM
lets do this

TSA
03-19-2008, 11:19 PM
about damn time, let me listen to the songs on your myspace and see what song you'd sound best on

TSA
03-19-2008, 11:39 PM
Im thinking U-god Vendetta, the one with letha face, or some gravediggaz shit Elimination Process more so, but i wanna keep my Wu beat limited, unless i can find someone on this site to produce an exculsive one,

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 11:42 PM
Your gonna be the dude on the record that completely ruins it. I'd like to see skampoe and shifter work together.

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:21 AM
well, looks like you've wasted your 3 recognition for april, i'm not gonna acknowledge you again till may.

you've LITERALLY-NEVER-EVER-EVER in your life heard me rap, EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER, and you OBVIOUSLY know im a lot smarter, more creative, knowledgeable, innovative, entertaining, humours, and capable is all aspects of existance before god then you. prove me wrong.

your an italian, the inferior rejected version of whites, if you weren't you wouldn't hold an e-grudge cause you were evaporated in november. there's NO aspect of existance what-so-ever that you an I are, or ever will be equals and you have a powerfully engrained understanding of this, i will ALWAYS be better then you. prove me wrong.

NOW for the fact that you've spend a good 75% of your e-life discussing me, and i literally don't acknowledge you more then 3 times a month, you have no standing is negating the standing of you in comparison to myself as humanbeing on this plain of existance. You should redirect your energies from sticking your tongue in my ass and catching the blast of a hype verse.

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:23 AM
Go0d Th1ng We Br0ught Deh'gl0ck!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2008, 12:25 AM
I dont dislike you, Ive heard you rap and Im not feelin it. Plus your too much of a poser for me to feel you....feel me?

11th Chamber
03-20-2008, 12:28 AM
i decided to get back on my grilly when it comes to this rap nonsense your kids listen to

i'd like to do a track with
Gravey Yard
Skampoe
Big Risk
Stylemaster
Sleep Sinatra (who lives in lincoln, so yeah, just get at me dude)

and anyone else that rhymes and scream atcha dude, im plotting an election themed mixtape, title still in the works, im thinking, TheBrolicElbow, or Bck2ThaGoondox, anything that would imply plumming whores to death

OR, RealNiggazEatFlesh v1, but i've been planning that one for a while, so no, it'll be my classic

well all that's not important, who the fuck wants to get on some tracks?

shit count me in god. I might need a minute as I need a new mic, and new software tho. Kinda been in semi-retirement the last year or so. I still write almost everyday tho

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:31 AM
you got a myspace? i'd like to hear first to see what you sound best on

STYLE
03-20-2008, 04:14 AM
i'm down like syndrome

did you hear the shifter/style collabo?

woooooweeee!

Durag
03-20-2008, 07:51 AM
Id like to hear this shit. If i could rap id jump on it, but i cant. Bring da fuckin ruckus

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 07:58 AM
you got a myspace? i'd like to hear first to see what you sound best on
lemme get ur muspace, i never heard u spit sun, i gotta get a nu mic n den i'll be on every other track on that mix tape or whut ever u tryna do!

and lmao @ how this threads been up since yesturday n no one posted in it hahaha
it took 4 ever to get niggaz to getcha serious