PDA

View Full Version : Britney spears south park 2night.

pill happy
03-19-2008, 05:51 PM
yeah the new south park is on tonight at 10 american time, they rip the shit outta poor old britney, i'm gonna wait till its put up on http://allsp.com/ to watch it, what time is it in the americas right now, its nearly 12 o clock at night here, wanna see if its worth my while waiting up or whatever...

tekunique
03-19-2008, 05:57 PM
tonight at 10 american time

theres more than one 'american time' lol...

pill happy
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
theres more than one 'american time' lol...

is there we only have the one time in ireland.................. seriously though,I fucking know theres differant time zones in america come on i'm not ignorant of all there is outside of my own country, if i was i'd be an american.

pill happy
03-19-2008, 06:08 PM
post a link when it's up and streaming

will do,

TSA
03-19-2008, 06:14 PM
dude your IRISH...the poor version of whites

tekunique
03-19-2008, 06:16 PM
is there we only have the one time in ireland.................. seriously though,I fucking know theres differant time zones in america come on i'm not ignorant of all there is outside of my own country, if i was i'd be an american.
relax... "american time" just sounded funny...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-19-2008, 06:18 PM

Im tired of the Irish alway trying to pirate our first-rate American-made cartoons and then insulting our geography knowledge with their wry quips. St. Patricks day was Monday American Time. Your time is over. Fuck You. And your green beer turned my shit green yesterday. Your just jealous of our freedom, military power, muscle cars and fine puss. And soccer is effeminate, but your accents are fun in a dumb comical sort of way.

HANZO
03-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Im tired of the Irish alway trying to pirate our first-rate American-made cartoons and then insulting our geography knowledge with their wry quips. St. Patricks day was Monday American Time. Your time is over. Fuck You. And your green beer turned my shit green yesterday. Your just jealous of our freedom, military power, muscle cars and fine puss. And soccer is effeminate, but your accents are fun in a dumb comical sort of way.

this is blasphemy, im gonna give you one chance to redeem yourself.

pill happy
03-19-2008, 06:22 PM
dude your IRISH...the poor version of whites

no thats blacks,

history lesson dickhead, on pubs in america and england it used to say on the doors "no dogs, blacks or irish allowled"

pill happy
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM

dan don't reply to this please, i wont post in your threads if you don't post in mine, cool yankey?

"wry quips" -i like it dan, the phrase is now mine,

"St. Patricks day was Monday American Time" thats gas dan it was monday irish time here.

"And your green beer turned my shit green yesterday" bloody ignorant american, dan its not our green beer, its american beer that some stupid american dyed green, i've never seen a green beer in my life.

"Your just jealous of our freedom, military power, muscle cars and fine puss" freedom? the fact you fuckin americans keep going on about freedom is pat on the back for mr bush on a job well done in the obvious state of fear you must live in. guess what dick head most of the world has "freedom" but its you uncultured, ignortant media brain washed yankes that go about it. military power is no couse for jeaously because we are loved, nice cars and like all over the world (You obviously have an imbred manality) your woman are fine.

we laugh as does the rest of the world at your accent, you talk slowly kind of like an irish kid who has down sydrome, its were al lot of the "americans are stupid" opinions stem for.

the irish accent you are familar with was brought to your shores in a film called the quiet man staring john wayne an american. our accent sounds quite poetic, i'm from dublin so it kinda's a bit rough

"And soccer is effeminate" soccer is an english sport you ignorant fuck we play gaelic and hurling

pill happy
03-19-2008, 06:40 PM
relax... "american time" just sounded funny...

twas only jokin me self.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-19-2008, 06:57 PM
dan don't reply to this please, i wont post in your threads if you don't post in mine, cool yankey?

"wry quips" -i like it dan, the phrase is now mine,

"St. Patricks day was Monday American Time" thats gas dan it was monday irish time here.

"And your green beer turned my shit green yesterday" bloody ignorant american, dan its not our green beer, its american beer that some stupid american dyed green, i've never seen a green beer in my life.

"Your just jealous of our freedom, military power, muscle cars and fine puss" freedom? the fact you fuckin americans keep going on about freedom is pat on the back for mr bush on a job well done in the obvious state of fear you must live in. guess what dick head most of the world has "freedom" but its you uncultured, ignortant media brain washed yankes that go about it. military power is no couse for jeaously because we are loved, nice cars and like all over the world (You obviously have an imbred manality) your woman are fine.

we laugh as does the rest of the world at your accent, you talk slowly kind of like an irish kid who has down sydrome, its were al lot of the "americans are stupid" opinions stem for.

the irish accent you are familar with was brought to your shores in a film called the quiet man staring john wayne an american. our accent sounds quite poetic, i'm from dublin so it kinda's a bit rough

"And soccer is effeminate" soccer is an english sport you ignorant fuck we play gaelic and hurling

I cant believe you read what i wrote and then made a serious point-by-point rebuttal.

"we play gaelic" I dont know what that is, but it sounds like some homo-type shit.

pill happy
03-19-2008, 07:01 PM
I cant believe you read what i wrote and then made a serious point-by-point rebuttal.

"we play gaelic" I dont know what that is, but it sounds like some homo-type shit.

ah dan, your ok in my book.

it wasn't ment to be serious btw. the wit was obviously lost on you. also i still hate americans.

peace necro

Sgt Holly Wood
03-19-2008, 07:30 PM
lol, i love fucking south park

good looks on the info