PDA

View Full Version : Corp vs Corpse (love and hugs all round)

Pages : [1] 2

STYLE
03-19-2008, 07:31 PM
what do yall think of having a "who's the funniest" site vs site battle.

we could have a sonnage battle, pic battle, pshop battle, rap battles etc etc.

this way we can settle the corp or corpse question once and for all.

we could double post each battle in both forums.

idk just a thought.

SKAMPOE
03-19-2008, 07:35 PM
wak

its just gonna bring more of those pedophiles here

but hey if thats whut u like

tekunique
03-19-2008, 07:38 PM
wak

its just gonna bring more of those pedophiles here

but hey if thats whut u like

^ mind of a tru pedo....

http://www.beefgir.com/Wallpaper/105%20thumbs.png

11th Chamber
03-19-2008, 07:40 PM
I try to not even acknowledge that other site, only faggots over there. Not saying this place doesnt have that, but you know...

SKAMPOE
03-19-2008, 07:46 PM
word^^

and @ techunique, nigga u must be outcha mind faggit i aint ni pedophile son!

tekunique
03-19-2008, 07:50 PM
word^^

and @ techunique, nigga u must be outcha mind faggit i aint ni pedophile son!
relax, dont be all defensive its just teh intrawebz

SKAMPOE
03-19-2008, 07:56 PM
http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08123/splinter408.jpg

BRONZBODY
03-19-2008, 08:10 PM
i dont fuck with the corpse man

not my cup of tea and j-fed is the only pedo i can deal with

Blackula Spectacula
03-19-2008, 08:12 PM
The only difference is that corpse is like an exclusive little clique .. they have more inside jokes than anything .. you gotta have been posting there for a while to get their jokes or you won't get it and think it's a stupid site.

tekunique
03-19-2008, 08:17 PM
i dont fuck with the corpse man

not my cup of tea and j-fed is the only pedo i can deal with
guess who coined "j-fed" ?

herzog
03-19-2008, 08:24 PM
what is the story behind the corp/corpse conflict?

BRONZBODY
03-19-2008, 08:25 PM
guess who coined "j-fed" ? damn......i still dont fuck with the corpse tho

Sgt Holly Wood
03-19-2008, 08:26 PM
??

STYLE
03-19-2008, 08:28 PM
okay case closed.

tekunique
03-19-2008, 08:29 PM
damn......i still dont fuck with the corpse tho
i dont either... "j-fed" started here.....

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25402&highlight=federline

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2008, 09:19 PM
what is the story behind the corp/corpse conflict?
back long ago there was 2 wu tang corps. Benno's and the official wu tang site. Benno was told to change the name or else so they changed the name to thecorpse.com. They been all hurt about it ever since. Theyre the official wu tang site for outlaws and pedophiles and they aint ashamed to admit it.

I unno stylemaster if u wanna bring the pain to thecorpse ill be right there with ya. Im down

STYLE
03-19-2008, 09:29 PM
nobody wants blood on their hands. so i guess it will remain a cold war.

SKAMPOE
03-19-2008, 09:45 PM
like black said its all inside jokes over there so it would be irrelevant over here

Magnum
03-19-2008, 10:02 PM
back long ago there was 2 wu tang corps. Benno's and the official wu tang site. Benno was told to change the name or else so they changed the name to thecorpse.com. They been all hurt about it ever since. Theyre the official wu tang site for outlaws and pedophiles and they aint ashamed to admit it.

I unno stylemaster if u wanna bring the pain to thecorpse ill be right there with ya. Im down

the beef started when wtw closed and the posters tried to migrate here and got banned....so we started our own gay little website...

using the wucorp name was supposed to be funny. and it was, as was all the fall out from it...

i dunno whats behind the beef anymore....more than anything lately though it seems to be bitter wucorp posters than anything.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-19-2008, 10:08 PM
I had no problem with them other then the whole Amani gate thing. They can't seem to understand why I can't get over it. I'm no ones bitch, that was it for me. I give props to benno for keeping the site going as he generally gets his giggles from suburban rats (HEAT) that think they are witty. Wu-Matic is a faggot, Stringer is a rich white kid that would get his grilled smashed up around my friends, and Jasper has always seemed to be non threatening or atleast he never crossed a certain point. I'm done with that place. Peace to froth, Drew, chimpo, joe even Tiger woods (kyle) was cool. and Peace to benno for making a mockery of them though he would never admit it.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 10:11 PM
what the hell is the corpse

Sgt Holly Wood
03-19-2008, 10:13 PM
^^

Magnum
03-19-2008, 10:15 PM
stop being such a pussy come on now.

without deleting my post, explain why the CRUDE COMEDY PHOTOSHOP amani pic was worse than the under sage displays thread you started with pics of LEGIT preteens, or the stuff you linked jasper too in pm's.

the amani pic wasnt vindicitve. somebody with a warped sense of humour thought it was funny. hell the amount of times you let jasper get away with comments about amani and the amount of pics of her you posted, plus your own penchant for young girls,was bound to add up one day.

there may be people here who dont get that, but i know you do. its the fucking corpse, jesus.

Sicka than aidZ
03-19-2008, 10:41 PM

without deleting my post, explain why the CRUDE COMEDY PHOTOSHOP amani pic was worse than the under sage displays thread you started with pics of LEGIT preteens, or the stuff you linked jasper too in pm's.

the amani pic wasnt vindicitve. somebody with a warped sense of humour thought it was funny. hell the amount of times you let jasper get away with comments about amani and the amount of pics of her you posted, plus your own penchant for young girls,was bound to add up one day.

there may be people here who dont get that, but i know you do. its the fucking corpse, jesus.

Thats it

* aidz iron palmz benno and tosses him out the ring, "let the muthafuckin massacre begin!!"*

camron4589
03-19-2008, 10:53 PM
fuck the corpse

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-19-2008, 10:59 PM

As you posted before I linked jasper to some offensive shit which I reported and? The Under sage was a collective of teen pics and ?

The amani pic was vindictive stick up for wu-faggot all you want.

Look who's preaching Ya'll do the same shit over there delete post and edit posts change names all types of retarded shit. I see you don't like it. So what. The amount of times I let Jasper WTF I never let jasper do anything.

GENERAL WISE
03-19-2008, 11:05 PM
As a long time poster here, right now I like thecorpse better. This site is filled with some of the corniest fuckers ever. Most members are good, but some are SO FUCKING CORNY it makes me embarrassed to admit that I post here in real life...this would not the case about thecorpse.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-19-2008, 11:06 PM
wow...this shits deep.

TSA
03-19-2008, 11:07 PM
I had no problem with them other then the whole Amani gate thing. They can't seem to understand why I can't get over it. I'm no ones bitch, that was it for me. I give props to benno for keeping the site going as he generally gets his giggles from suburban rats (HEAT) that think they are witty. Wu-Matic is a faggot, Stringer is a rich white kid that would get his grilled smashed up around my friends, and Jasper has always seemed to be non threatening or atleast he never crossed a certain point. I'm done with that place. Peace to froth, Drew, chimpo, joe even Tiger woods (kyle) was cool. and Peace to benno for making a mockery of them though he would never admit it.
WTF?

this shit is disgusting. DISGUSTING. Ya'll niggas are gonna have the chance of a life time to have the ILL e-be3f in the history of man and this is the result? FEELINGS? ended friendship and 0 entertainment value whatsoever?

"I don't have a problem with them man, those are my bros man, man i love them man, i'm just hurt by what they did man" THE FUCK!?

GIVE IT TO EM! FUCKING GIVE IT TO EM. this whole thing has gone from a potention Web War I to a fuckin E-bar fight. not even an e-bar fight with fists, Blackula and Heat drunk as fuck crying and yelling over who keeps the TV e-fight.

pitiful.

Ummanga would bust your bitch ass if he caught you disgrace duh samoan race like this. E-WAR NIGGA. Shut them DOWN.

TSA
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM
As a long time poster here, right now I like thecorpse better. This site is filled with some of the corniest fuckers ever. Most members are good, but some are SO FUCKING CORNY it makes me embarrassed to admit that I post here in real life...this would not the case about thecorpse.
this guy went for being a warrior to a fucking sideline commentator.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

TSA
03-19-2008, 11:09 PM
"waaaahhh-WAhhhhhhhh, You deleted my post...waaaahhhh wahhhhhhh my e-trust is gone waahhhhh"

EAT A FUCKIN DICK

i wanna kick someone's cyber ass im so disappointed in you crumbs

Sicka than aidZ
03-20-2008, 12:05 AM
u really wanna set this up right? cuz im with style's man lets slaughter these muthafuckaz

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:11 AM
word, i ain't no bitch, these niggas came in here thread tripping, i say we silence bitchben and fuckin spearhead duh invasion

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 01:14 AM
Haha Jaspers funny, dont know many other Corpse guys, they all left here around the time I joined except for the occasional thread. Huggah's a legend too.

Benno just seems to hang around waiting for the Corpse to mentioned, Heat still watches over the Corp daily making disses in Word and laughing at how he owned everyone and Corp/Corpse posters go on about these "in-jokes" like it's an acomplishment.

Sicka than aidZ
03-20-2008, 01:16 AM
yo i hope i never find out your all copz

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 01:19 AM
yo i hope i never find out your all copz

Just ask everyone, if they say "no" and they are then it's entrapment

GENERAL WISE
03-20-2008, 01:32 AM
this guy went for being a warrior to a fucking sideline commentator.

GET THE FUCK OUT.
This Nigerian is burnin because he no longer is getting the attention he used to get.

TSA
03-20-2008, 01:36 AM
if i ever logged on strictly to talk about how everyone on wucorp was doing today i'd shave my beard and let allah have his way with me (yes homo)

Huggasaurus Sex
03-20-2008, 01:38 AM
people taking reputation points/neg reps way too seriously
gay post count celebrations
lame posters kissing the asses of wrathful mods

^ that's why it was fun to fuck with the fags at RGF.

i think it's kinda ironic that that little episode is what prompted the creation of the veteran section, which led to the vatican, and was soon followed by rep points and a surge of ass-kissing lames trying to get their status bumped -- all of which has made wu-corp more like the embarrassingly self-serious cess pool going on over at RGF.

aside from a handful of posters in gen chat (half of them being aussie) wu-corp is just RGF with orange font

TSA
03-20-2008, 01:44 AM
i agree, this place has turned soft and asslovey, but what's RFG?

I remember the old wucorp being like this when i first signed up, the gen chat was a hoes convention

"hey, i totally walked my dog today"
"Really msrza! that's awesome, that's why your the greatest"
"Thnx man, wu-tang forever!"
"Hey msrza, i like wu-tang too!"
"sweet!"

fuckin hoes.

i was only inspired to post in gen chat when lords like Heat and Heyzues turned it into a hellhole, and went against duh grain duh grain.

but heat doesn't e-exist anymore and heyzues has become the e-john madden.

Johnsama Bin Madden at that.

but that's also why i don't join the corpse, it's a total bitchfest in the disguise of off beat humor, everyone all logging on to build ever lasting friendships and shit

STYLE
03-20-2008, 01:47 AM
huggah i always enjoyed our KTL philosophical chess matches.

but anyway this isn't about all that. this is about having some fun and doing something truely epic.

i mean really imagine the possibilities........

hugs vs style photoshop match "oooooohhhh"
shao vs heat sonnage match "aaaahhhhh"
skamp vs benno picture match "oooooooooo"
sicka vs froth shit talk match "wooooaaah"

TSA
03-20-2008, 01:49 AM
i vouch for Sicka to not represent Wucorp in the Elympics, we'd get eaten.

Tgambino, but he doesn't get invovled in gen chat politics.

damn i really cause this on anyone outside of 3 ppl that could hold it down anymore.

sickening.

GENERAL WISE
03-20-2008, 02:17 AM
if i ever logged on strictly to talk about how everyone on wucorp was doing today i'd shave my beard and let allah have his way with me (yes homo)

l48HTZUHfeQ

Edit- I didn't know how to respond.

TSA
03-20-2008, 02:37 AM
the genchat recession has officially begun

btw, i was reading this thread in the classic section that look a lot like that faggary of wucorp right now. It was mzrza crying cause some faggot got e-mad at her on AIM, and evidentally 2 of them were dating or trying to date.

over the internet

then that nigga eD came in and started shitting on everyone's life, it was hilarious, i never went to gen chat when he existed but that guy was fuckin ill.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 02:53 AM
yeah, eD was a pretty funny member.

seemed invincible for a while.

but then got terribly mad about Ben deleting a thread of his, and contravened his own interwebz guildlines of never caring.

as a result he self destructed.

the corpse is a pretty funny site

i dont know why wu matic is banned from this site.

this is all very serious.

thats all i have to say.

and yes, australians are keeping this site alive (may or may not include myself)

STYLE
03-20-2008, 02:55 AM
all i know is this pic is circulating in corpsespace
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/SELFKING/foto4.jpg

TSA
03-20-2008, 02:56 AM
^old. it's been on wucorp since skampoe joined.

anyway why did eD get ban?

idk, im starting to remember the genchat is a mutual asshole swallowing convention, the advent of me coming in and all the other affishal ev1l niggas is the reason veteran section and eventually the vatican was created, to protect the original cause of gen chat which we were ruining by keeping it real, asshole swallowing.

and the ppl that refuse to eat asshole on here get shafted on a daily basis.

there's no reason in god's living hell that Skampoe shouldn't be a vatican when he's a more memorable member of this site, and contributes more then 96% of the vatican combine (most of which don't visit the site anymore)

the cats that don't come on here to build l0nG La$t1nG B0nDz da+ La$+ FuH Eva (eD being somewhat of a pioneer) get snubbed a lot (the ease by which they're banned), when everyone fails to notice they're the only reason gen chat isn't the Veteran Section (barren asshole eating)

...is it me or does Allah Math's W shit on Rza's?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 02:58 AM
haha

that psyou did of wooz sm. is the most disturbing/amusing thing ive seen for a while.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 03:04 AM
neva seen dat site, and never plan to.

TSA
03-20-2008, 03:05 AM
your not missing out, it's wack as fuck.

literally no point of discussion, just everyone bitin off jasper and eD's stress tree.

STYLE
03-20-2008, 03:48 AM
haha

that psyou did of wooz sm. is the most disturbing/amusing thing ive seen for a while.

oh yeah?
how about this? more or less disturbing?
http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/29/125/1255673961.jpg

STYLE
03-20-2008, 03:51 AM
but i have decided to build a condo at the corpse. so i will be jumping back and forth these next couple of weeks as a transition/weening period.
i had fun there tonight. i do like the freedom. so i will hang out and see if i can't get in on the inside jokes.

long story short....i'll give it a try.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 04:32 AM
just watch all of wooz and stringers videos.

and the corpsterdam videos.

youll become familiar with the bastard child that is oelfam etc.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-20-2008, 06:46 AM
Thecorpse.com is a site for dumb kids..

03-20-2008, 06:48 AM
all i know is this pic is circulating in corpsespace
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/SELFKING/foto4.jpg

LoL @ the Diplomats fitted..heaheahea

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 08:21 AM
there's no reason in god's living hell that Skampoe shouldn't be a vatican when he's a more memorable member of this site, and contributes more then 96% of the vatican combine (most of which don't visit the site anymore)

my thoughts exactly!

genchat is my vatican/veteran section!

Durag
03-20-2008, 09:13 AM
my thoughts exactly!

genchat is my vatican/veteran section!

Yeah wordup fuck a vatican we got genchat

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 09:20 AM
woould u like to know my history with the corpse??

ask the og's on here lol

im one of the original beef starters/participaters in that situation

good times man

i remember when they all had it in for me,it was like an attack everyday on here,i loved it

Thanx corpse.com for making my boring days bearable!!hahaha

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Thecorpse is a bunch of dick riders on HEATS jock. SM you'll realize putting any effort into that thread will only show you how much they suck. They'll start deleting pics you make because they can't take it. "This is thecorpse HOG this shit" seems like more freedom but you'll realize some of them are faggots.

P.S. TSA oh well. I'm not doing shit for your entertainment do it yourself.

Durag
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
From what ive seen of the corpse, this pretty much sums it up:

The only difference is that corpse is like an exclusive little clique .. they have more inside jokes than anything .. you gotta have been posting there for a while to get their jokes or you won't get it and think it's a stupid site.

It seems like a site, that get there material from other sites e.g rotten, just post the most disgusting, fuked up, wird pics and discuss it. Theres nothing original in it, they just try to outdo each other.

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Thecorpse.com is a site for dumb kids..

yeah alot of dumb cunts on there, but there are some witty motherfuckers as well. They all just have the same style which gets annoying, but some of those guys are very funny.

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Thecorpse is a bunch of dick riders on HEATS jock. SM you'll realize putting any effort into that thread will only show you how much they suck. They'll start deleting pics you make because they can't take it. "This is thecorpse HOG this shit" seems like more freedom but you'll realize some of them are faggots.

P.S. TSA oh well. I'm not doing shit for your entertainment do it yourself.

^weak.

but yeah, this site at it's core is a bunch of dick riders too, go back a good 100 pages on the gen chat history and you'll vomit corn. i still don't know why that eD guy got ban, he was the only one keeping it real, which was probably why.

corpse is basically a bite of his style and jaspers, but more so jaspers, so they're not really "witty", just fans.

JASPER
03-20-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm the only Jasper on the Corpse and no one there bites my style cause they're not autistic enough to go through it.

HANZO
03-20-2008, 11:23 AM
^weak.

but yeah, this site at it's core is a bunch of dick riders too, go back a good 100 pages on the gen chat history and you'll vomit corn. i still don't know why that eD guy got ban, he was the only one keeping it real, which was probably why.

corpse is basically a bite of his style and jaspers, but more so jaspers, so they're not really "witty", just fans.

eD got banned cause he made a glorious thread about him buying wu-corp. he got everyone to believe it, but this pissed off cilvaringz, something along those lines and he got a perma-ban for it.

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:29 AM
^what?

see, that's fucking wack as fuck. I knew it was gonna be something not even worth it.
Cilvarings is a piece of shit imo, i spent forever shitting on him black in the day.

but still PERMA BAN, that's retarded, if anything wucorp lost, the guy was the only funny poster on there for a good while

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 12:28 PM
From what ive seen of the corpse, this pretty much sums it up:

It seems like a site, that get there material from other sites e.g rotten, just post the most disgusting, fuked up, wird pics and discuss it. Theres nothing original in it, they just try to outdo each other.
yupyup

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:41 PM
^LOL at the irony of skampoe agreeing with that statement

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
^LOL at the irony of skampoe agreeing with that statement
when i post pics we dont sit around discussin the shit, sum people puke some ban me n shit we just quickly move da fuck on nameen bean

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:53 PM
hhaahahahahaha i see

STYLE
03-20-2008, 01:00 PM
if you saw what i did last night, basically they all lined up and posted pics of themselves ( i asked them to post pics of other members and family for revenge) and i pshop'd them into shemale interracial and gay porn. they all were "lmao lol rofl" slappin five and shit.
today they claim my shit isn't creative and its unoriginal. smh.

these are the same people who post progerian pic/threads every hour on the hour.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lMYJI9ZI_l208M:http://bp0.blogger.com/_TjQtbgIlN_g/Ro1GBsKHDEI/AAAAAAAAAiU/inuQ2jjpYLE/s400/progeria1.jpg

INF
03-20-2008, 01:05 PM
if you saw what i did last night, basically they all lined up and posted pics of themselves ( i asked them to post pics of other members and family for revenge) and i pshop'd them into shemale interracial and gay porn. they all were "lmao lol rofl" slappin five and shit.
today they claim my shit isn't creative and its unoriginal. smh.

these are the same people who post progerian pic/threads every hour on the hour.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lMYJI9ZI_l208M:http://bp0.blogger.com/_TjQtbgIlN_g/Ro1GBsKHDEI/AAAAAAAAAiU/inuQ2jjpYLE/s400/progeria1.jpg

why you even still fuckin with them. you sonned the shit outta the best cat they got there(monkey). They all on monks nutts and you came through and sonned that fool at his own shit. I remember that.

You shoulda never went back after that.

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Sounds like a bitch site.

INF
03-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a bitch site.

It is. One time I got tired of this place(surprise) and I started going over there.

:ouch:

This place is way better in the end. We got so much more going on here and it never gets shut down cuz Ringz or whoever(tomb) cant pay the bills.

We got mo things to talk about and there are way more artist up in here.

Niggaz cant have nuttin' at the corpse. They got it on gay-lock.

TSA
03-20-2008, 01:15 PM
what IS the objective of the corpse? to build e-bonds?

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Now it sounds like an only this type of bitches only site.

HANZO
03-20-2008, 01:22 PM
i dnt mind the corpse their humour is unique, not a lot of ppl will understand it. the gayness is abit over the top though. they are like a elite clique of old wutangworld posters, who wouldnt be allowed to post their stuff freely here.

STYLE
03-20-2008, 01:22 PM
why you even still fuckin with them. you sonned the shit outta the best cat they got there(monkey). They all on monks nutts and you came through and sonned that fool at his own shit. I remember that.

You shoulda never went back after that.

yeah but it was nagging me to find out what the appeal was. so i want to see for myself.
i mean it can't be that bad can it ? you were there, ben was there, as well as a nice chunk of corp regulars.

now everyone don't get nervous. i'm not converting to corpsism. i still pray to the raptor every day. i am just branching out. i will still come here regularly and put my thang down.

btw question

who is who from the corp/corpse posters
magnum=benno
etc

TSA
03-20-2008, 01:25 PM
http://www.shift-1.com/v.gif STYLEMASTERR (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
aka Alkhemist

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=58662&dateline=1206036762 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662)
HHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHA!

INF
03-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Jasper is Shenkie or whater

I was Toby Mcgyver. I still have a top thread in the raekwon forum titled "ill videos"

Joey post here under something but its like a 2ndary, he wouldnt ever say its him.

That one kid from canada post here , I dont even remember his name but he has GHost in his sig wearing a hockey jersey.

ummm Stringer will come on every now and then as Sultan Stringer.

Wooz made a fake Benno account here.

Wu - matic is Pronay East

That kid that has the bird clique BDR post over there too.....

thats all I can remember right now.

STYLE
03-20-2008, 01:41 PM
http://www.shift-1.com/v.gif STYLEMASTERR (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
aka Alkhemist

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=58662&dateline=1206036762 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=58662)
HHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHA!

yeaaaaaah nigga you know what it means......

lol

evolution...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 01:43 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-dead-

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 01:45 PM
the one guy on there i thought was realy hilarious is stringer

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 01:45 PM
yeaaaaaah nigga you know what it means......

lol

evolution...

STYLEMASTERR busting out the Animality!

SickSide
03-20-2008, 02:07 PM

yeah you ever see his Wu-Tube vids?? pretty funny

U-gods the shit niggaaaaaaaa!

TAURO
03-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Talking about a message board on another message board? #( Nerds

TSA
03-20-2008, 02:23 PM
^good thing he brought the glock

JASPER
03-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Talking about a message board on another message board? #( Nerds
Word.

Anyway, to set some people straight, The Corpse is exactly like this messageboard, but with fewer people and more gore and other disgusting stuff is allowed.
Almost everything said about the Corpse also goes for Wu Tang Corp.

GENERAL WISE
03-20-2008, 02:51 PM
For every black person on earth there is a KFC chain.
http://jj.am/gallery/d/39204-1/Pope_KFC.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
03-20-2008, 02:53 PM

Besides his videos .. the kids pretty lame in my opinion.

Dude made a thread about me on the corpse on how i randomly message him all the time .. But I don't even have him on my aim list .. I use to talk to him, but that was a while ago.. He's obviously hung up about the fact that I don't talk to him on aim ne more. He's missing my attention.

SickSide
03-20-2008, 03:14 PM
can you change the layout of the corpse so you dont have to click on each reply in a thread to view it???

Sicka than aidZ
03-20-2008, 04:46 PM
i vouch for Sicka to not represent Wucorp in the Elympics, we'd get eaten.

Tgambino, but he doesn't get invovled in gen chat politics.

damn i really cause this on anyone outside of 3 ppl that could hold it down anymore.

sickening.
look at this faggit^ what the fuck planet u been on dude? U honestly think wu corp is losing against thecorpse.com? look around dickless we got it locked up in here and last i checked u was e-whipped on HEAT'z lil dick. the real question is " how we gonna use u to make this shit happen?" Its obvious your crush on thecorpse is already gettin in the way of this competition. u probably logged in to their site ordering up some of benno's Cheawear as we speak. there'z no fuckin way in hell those bitches are EVER gonna beat WuCorp's finest man. we represent, they dont, and thats all there is too it. Shit i should go off an makebelieve that your right about me TSA. Pretend like i cant handle it and dont wanna try. shit it'll probably be the only way to get those morons to accept this challenge. they know who be on top man, lmao, they already lost dog just like u. keep my name out your mouth from now on ya idiot or its u thats gonna get crushed....again

TSA
03-20-2008, 05:55 PM
^deadserious.

Magnum
03-20-2008, 06:06 PM
can you change the layout of the corpse so you dont have to click on each reply in a thread to view it???

when you come to the corpse from google, for some reason it changes the view to that....to change it back to standard, click options at the top of any thread like this...

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2008/post-2-1206054301.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Benno Types His Posts Wit One Finger In His Pee Hole, Just Cuz Heat Does It!

03-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Heat is gay..

Benno is gay..

FUCK THECORPSE

Sicka than aidZ
03-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Heat is gay..

Benno is gay..

FUCK THECORPSE

Looks like its already started, so benno are u In or what? gather up your girls if your down, u an Stylemaster are team captains u guys should come up with some rules or whatever

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Benno Types His Posts Wit One Finger In His Pee Hole, Just Cuz Heat Does It!
THIS WAS GREAT!
YA SUK FA NOT CATCHIN IT

Sicka than aidZ
03-20-2008, 10:23 PM
THIS WAS GREAT!
YA SUK FA NOT CATCHIN IT

I caught it had me crackin up, i was gonna rep u but i cant right now

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Cool

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 10:30 PM
im the only person that can stop the feud between these 2 forums...the question is,am i willing to?

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 10:38 PM
are ya?
doooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett

Sicka than aidZ
03-21-2008, 12:52 AM
^deadserious.

Dead weight^

Paranoid
03-21-2008, 01:48 AM
http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08123/splinter408.jpg

heh

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 01:52 AM
the video forum on thecorpse is terrfic.

03-21-2008, 05:14 AM
Looks like its already started, so benno are u In or what? gather up your girls if your down, u an Stylemaster are team captains u guys should come up with some rules or whatever

Props..

Sicka is the captain bitches!!

GENERAL WISE
03-21-2008, 05:28 AM
Props..

Sicka is the captain bitches!!

Technician is an expert when it comes to jerking sicka's dick for a splash of rep.

*anticipates fobbish Greek reply, "GREECE WILL ATTACK YOU!"

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 07:16 AM
Lmao I Aint Know He Was Greek Hahahahah Da Odds Hahaha A Greek Geek Hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:26 AM
haha

you know saqichi is greek also?

and not a black man?

i was surprised also.

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 07:30 AM
Say Word! I Thought Saquihachi Was Asian 4 Sum Reason Hahaha Go Figure

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:38 AM
because of his name!!!!???

well, i think hes some kind of inbreed anyway.

its like hes looking for approval from his long long negroed father, and therefore clutches onto any post by TSA in the hope of one day meeting him.

something along those lines.

DJMethods
03-21-2008, 07:39 AM
Say Word! I Thought Saquihachi Was Asian 4 Sum Reason Hahaha Go Figure

So did I...

I just had the same thought as skampoe.. messed up:(

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:48 AM
why the shittles isnt my sig showing up anymore?

can anyone else see it.

im crushed.

DJMethods
03-21-2008, 07:49 AM
I cant see it, faggot.

You know what you need to listen to? Razah's Ladder, ill album

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:55 AM
back in action.

that was a fucking close call.

meh, im not too into pale faces, but maybe ill give it a listen

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 07:56 AM
why the shittles isnt my sig showing up anymore?

can anyone else see it.

im crushed.
I CEE IT NOW

DJMethods
03-21-2008, 07:57 AM
I CEE IT NOW

post ya tits

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 07:58 AM
So did I...

I just had the same thought as skampoe.. messed up:(
|(

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:59 AM
I CEE IT NOW

NICE!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 08:00 AM
hey skamply, you into Huey Lewis and The News?

http://sidewayspony.com/images/trough/production/2007/jan/27/16317_formatted_1169893043312.gif

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 08:05 AM
post ya tits
U KNOW UR GAY WHEN U ASKIN A MAN TO SHOW U HIS MANBOOBS,
U SHOULD GET BANNED FOR 1ST DEGREE FAGGOTRY

hey skamply, you into Huey Lewis and The News?

http://sidewayspony.com/images/trough/production/2007/jan/27/16317_formatted_1169893043312.gif
NAH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO DAT IS!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 08:08 AM
you know the song "Its Hip to Be Square"?

this is the closest thing i could find, but you get the idea.

Ye08hldlTyw

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 08:10 AM
you know the song "Its Hip to Be Square"?

this is the closest thing i could find, but you get the idea.

Ye08hldlTyw
BWHAHAHAHA ITS DOPE I DIG IT, IS THAT THE ANTHEM OF UR LIFE? LMAO

DJMethods
03-21-2008, 08:11 AM
U KNOW UR GAY WHEN U ASKIN A MAN TO SHOW U HIS MANBOOBS,
U SHOULD GET BANNED FOR 1ST DEGREE FAGGOTRY

NAH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO DAT IS!

i want to blow raspberries in your cleavage

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Dj Methods Is The Type To Sniff Da Seat As Soon As Guy Gets Up!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 08:14 AM
BWHAHAHAHA ITS DOPE I DIG IT, IS THAT THE ANTHEM OF UR LIFE? LMAO

haha, yeah man i dig it big time.

and yes, actually i guess it is the anthem of my life, this is a revelation man.

i do work out mostly everyday! , i do eat out!, i do wear dinner suits!, i do watch what i eat!

an aside: the reference of "Its Hip To Be Square" in AP is deliciously ironic and masterful (no homo)

SKAMPOE
03-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Ahh AlreadY Then

DJMethods
03-21-2008, 08:45 AM
back in action.

that was a fucking close call.

meh, im not too into pale faces, but maybe ill give it a listen

CZmMCKNjXIA

production is teh classic

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 08:50 AM
yes, Blue Sky, Black Death production is usually dope, but i always find Razah weak on the mic.

dereliq
03-21-2008, 11:12 AM

Im pretty sure he jumped ship

Magnum
03-21-2008, 11:22 AM

whole idea is kind of lame. organised beef is a pretty sad thing to be looking for in your internet forums.....it reminds me of football hooligans, who call each other up and organise fights in neutral places,......wheres the passion , the hatred or the element of surprise?

i gotta be honest, nobody on the corpse is talking about this or even talking about wutangcorp much.....the corp is only mentioned when bolo decides "hey i'm gonna be gay today" and then thats something to talk about...or it might be mentioned in passing like "wow that general chat board on wutangcorp is full of lames who want to start photoshop contests"

...shit like this is only funny with timing....like randomly posting pics of armani is still funny on the corpse if somebody randomly does it in the right topic.....but if they take the time to do something in the spirit of "competition" with wu corp, than it becomes lame...

it's hard to explain but stylemasterrrr somewhat gets it

TSA
03-21-2008, 12:39 PM
whole idea is kind of lame. organised beef is a pretty sad thing to be looking for in your internet forums.....it reminds me of football hooligans, who call each other up and organise fights in neutral places,......wheres the passion , the hatred or the element of surprise?

i gotta be honest, nobody on the corpse is talking about this or even talking about wutangcorp much.....the corp is only mentioned when bolo decides "hey i'm gonna be gay today" and then thats something to talk about...or it might be mentioned in passing like "wow that general chat board on wutangcorp is full of lames who want to start photoshop contests"

...shit like this is only funny with timing....like randomly posting pics of armani is still funny on the corpse if somebody randomly does it in the right topic.....but if they take the time to do something in the spirit of "competition" with wu corp, than it becomes lame...

it's hard to explain but stylemasterrrr somewhat gets it
not even becuase this is the diss thread, but your a fucking faggot that logs on the internet to build e-friendships, go eat glass faggot, your opinions blow

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-21-2008, 12:43 PM
lmfao@bennos avatar

classic Skale!!

03-21-2008, 01:09 PM
** is an expert when it comes to jerking ** dick

I know that you imagine gay shit in your free time..

http://thesignsyndicate.com/miscstuff/funnies/moronhugo3.jpg

Magnum
03-21-2008, 04:29 PM
not even becuase this is the diss thread, but your a fucking faggot that logs on the internet to build e-friendships, go eat glass faggot, your opinions blow

I know you think putting "E-" in front of things make you the smartest lightweight conceited mofo imitator guy on the internet but chill with it buddy, it's fucking lame.

And the only thing gayer than logging onto the internet to make everlasting friendships is logging onto the internet to have arguments and beefs to get rid of those frustrations you can't get rid of in real life.

I think mr i'm a special kind of negro and nobody understands me than my sister and brother needs a hug.

Sicka than aidZ
03-21-2008, 05:20 PM
sounds like your takin it all wrong benno im just tryin to ryle u muthafuckaz up. i ran a thread over at thecorpse, that place is so dead like 6 hours later i checked it and nobody had posted anything new in 6 hours. yall already dead. man i felt a lil bad dude cuz all your members claim they're some kinda ill wucorp renegade members and shit all loyal to heat and fuckin whoever's cause, froth or some shit. general wise!!! some elite group of posters but in reality they all post here 24-7. yo benno we're doin your forum a favor offering to woop your ass in a organized e-tournament. man if u aint down thats cool, but as long as your members are gonna fuck with wucorp we might as well settle this shit and have some fun doin it. better for all man. i thought yall might be interested so i been pushin ya in this thread. but u aint gotta tell your forum is deceased i saw it for myself yesterday. hey stay up tho dude no hard feelings man people with your attitude benno make the corpse worth posting at.

Magnum
03-21-2008, 05:35 PM
.your thread got moved to hall of gay didn't it? Of course nobody responded, gay threads usually die dignified quiet deaths.

The forum isn't drasticly much less busy than general chat here, and this is the official forum of a multiplatinum rap group. I run a website about laughing at people with progeria.

And don't get it twisted, we might get some fallout posters from here, but the forum is by no means a wucorp refugee camp. Most of the posters we get from wucorp are usually the wackest posters on the forum who get clowned until they come back here... See infinity for a really good example of that...

If anything wucorp benefits from crossover posters more than we do...ya'll got heat who's a fucking huge influence in the posting style here now compared to a couple of years ago and you got jasper too.

We got general wise and fucking wooz. I think you win that trade.

Magnum
03-21-2008, 05:42 PM
lmfao@bennos avatar

classic Skale!!

Haha i really need to get that video up and running in the video forum.

TSA
03-21-2008, 06:22 PM
.your thread got moved to hall of gay didn't it? Of course nobody responded, gay threads usually die dignified quiet deaths.

The forum isn't drasticly much less busy than general chat here, and this is the official forum of a multiplatinum rap group. I run a website about laughing at people with progeria.

And don't get it twisted, we might get some fallout posters from here, but the forum is by no means a wucorp refugee camp. Most of the posters we get from wucorp are usually the wackest posters on the forum who get clowned until they come back here... See infinity for a really good example of that...

If anything wucorp benefits from crossover posters more than we do...ya'll got heat who's a fucking huge influence in the posting style here now compared to a couple of years ago and you got jasper too.

This guy should get ban for being the internet version of the Dad on Gullah Gullah Island

you made a website dedicated to making friends and orbiting around wucorp, you loose.

JASPER
03-21-2008, 06:37 PM
I know you think putting "E-" in front of things make you the smartest lightweight conceited mofo imitator guy on the internet but chill with it buddy, it's fucking lame.
That's pretty much spot on.

TSA
03-21-2008, 07:05 PM
^joke

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:48 PM

And the only thing gayer than logging onto the internet to make everlasting friendships is logging onto the internet to have arguments and beefs to get rid of those frustrations you can't get rid of in real life.

I think mr i'm a special kind of negro and nobody understands me than my sister and brother needs a hug.

bahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 07:52 PM

come on, you guys want infinity back... a lot of people go to the corpse through wtw/5e/wtc etc., whats the big deal?

haha, wooz is a good poster and contributes awkwardly funny vids. i like the kid.

gen wise has taken to posting depressed short sentences which reference wu corp or corpse humour but dont actually utilise it.

i think this is all very serious.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Everybody needs to remember that the internet is just a way for degenerates to find new and exciting to anonymously call each other gay. All of a sudden this turned into Melrose Place, with heartaches, deception, doublecrosses and all kinds of passionate emotions.

Just remember, its funny when a bunch of nerds type in ebonics and find witty ways to insult eachother, but its kind of sad when those same nerds seem to be personally affected by it. I dont know whats going to become of this, but i predict some sort of violence and/or buttsex. You guys need to stop before it gets to that.

TSA
03-21-2008, 10:44 PM
^that's what im saying, these corpse homos are dead-fucking-serious, this IS real life for them, all e-betrayed and shit, disgusting. There more serious then ben, the only they that had the right to be at this moment, fags.

Sicka than aidZ
03-21-2008, 10:50 PM

i dont know where the thread went...last i checked NO NEW POSTS IN ANY OF YOUR FORUMS...its not the first time i noticed how slow yall roll over there either. anywayz i edited that thread genius, the title went from "yall still wanna get raped?" to "fuck it"...
the contents went from a paragraph about the challenge to "never mind*.....just delete it thats what id do.

the rest is a buncha bullshit your fuckin header used to read "thecorpse.com, home of the wu tang outcasts an pedophiles" dont lie dog i remember that shit like it was yesterday.

INF
03-21-2008, 11:26 PM
For the record , I was fine when I left here for the Corpse. Nobody clowned me off this website and I didnt do anything that I need to "tuck my tail for". But , if some dude called out my website for the fags they was then I would say things like he does too.

Blackula Spectacula
03-21-2008, 11:39 PM
I don't get why Benno speaks of Heat so highly .. maybe it's cause he's still young and he respects his elders but Heat doesn't really act his age .. and I'm pretty sure if he knew how he really is in real life i don't think he would praise him so much. Yeah sure Heat can be funny at times but this dude also brags about "bagging" 18 yr olds (although he hasn't even hit it yet) But any 27 yr old could get a young impressionable 18 yr old. :- / I suppose thats cool huh guys?

INF
03-21-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't get why Benno speaks of Heat so highly .. maybe it's cause he's still young and he respects his elders but Heat doesn't really act his age .. and I'm pretty sure if he knew how he really is in real life i don't think he would praise him so much. Yeah sure Heat can be funny at times but this dude also brags about "bagging" 18 yr olds (although he hasn't even hit it yet) But any 27 yr old could get a young impressionable 18 yr old. :- / I suppose thats cool huh guys?

no ,it aint cool. Thats why I had to split from there cuz them fools got problems for real and I dont conversate with ppl in real life OR the internet thats like that. thats real.

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 12:41 AM
this is why the corpse is lame as fuck

dude first off,, ill bet heat steals half his ideas from others, ill bet im right cuz he's always bringin in shit from other sites like music i wouldnt doubt he's copyin general chat threads from elsewhere people do it with rap lyrics all the time.

he should be learning from TSA how to do those threads. like starving for attention. thats the greatest thread ever imo. thats why i gave him props when i first met him.im not gonna insult my own intelligence TSA and say you arent a comedian, no that job ill leave for u but im not suprised u ARENT from the corpse TSA. nobody on the corpse is funny. no one

still laughing at progerians....still? fuckin lame

callin people niggers Lame

pretending u hate black people and listening to hiphop at the same time is lame

being a black man on a rascist forum WTF? LAAAAAAAAAME

pretending to be females on wucorp is LAME

pretending we dont know how lame your site is benno, thats beyond LAME we werent born yesterday your team of "net legends" suck at the shit thats why they're with u and not us man wake up u so lame

funniest thread is your team gettin broke down and dissed by EVOL...lame

75 people viewing wucorp general chat > than"heat,wooz,benno,stringer,jasper,kyle,blacula viewing your lame ass "gangsta discussion"

posting pics of kids and pedo shit. u muthafuckaz deserve to get killed thats so lame.

not accepting our challenge yet still posting on Wucorp =Lame

dissin newbies and slowly accepting them as your own, fuck thats lame its like u have no purpose in life but talking lame shit. atleast some of us here know how to treat our friends.
yall treat each other like shit tryin to impress one another thats LAME.

changing your name and coming back to wucorp, over an over again is lame

defending yourself after this post or any post aimed at thecorpse is LAME... u chickenshit queefs cant get enuf of us. sad thing is you still act like your better and your forum is cooler and thats just lame

the fuckin fact were discussing the corpse is lame. either we finish this with a contest benno or u shut the fuck up and stay the fuck outta our way. we dont need your opinion dog.

infinity going to the corpse lame
yall dissin infinity is lame that muthafuckaz chill like will muthafucka yall to lame to see it.

shout out to bolo,joey,spliff and stylemaster man they the only cool ones. rest are lame

yo yall can say what u want what u think of me but Wucorp is beyond great compared to your tiny shit hole

SKAMPOE
03-22-2008, 12:58 AM
http://www.historyofcuba.com/images/celia-3.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 01:08 AM
^ hahahaha

I actually laughed at one of skampoes stupid picture replies .. O_o

SKAMPOE
03-22-2008, 01:11 AM
dats my titi

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 01:18 AM
O_o huh?

SickSide
03-22-2008, 01:21 AM

dude first off,, ill bet heat steals half his ideas from others, ill bet im right cuz he's always bringin in shit from other sites like music i wouldnt doubt he's copyin general chat threads from elsewhere people do it with rap lyrics all the time.

he should be learning from TSA how to do those threads. like starving for attention. thats the greatest thread ever imo. thats why i gave him props when i first met him.im not gonna insult my own intelligence TSA and say you arent a comedian, no that job ill leave for u but im not suprised u ARENT from the corpse TSA. nobody on the corpse is funny. no one

pretending we dont know how lame your site is benno, thats beyond LAME we werent born yesterday your team of "net legends" suck at the shit thats why they're with u and not us man wake up u so lame

75 people viewing wucorp general chat > than"heat,wooz,benno,stringer,jasper,kyle,blacula viewing your lame ass "gangsta discussion"

posting pics of kids and pedo shit. u muthafuckaz deserve to get killed thats so lame.

dissin newbies and slowly accepting them as your own, fuck thats lame its like u have no purpose in life but talking lame shit. atleast some of us here know how to treat our friends.

defending yourself after this post or any post aimed at thecorpse is LAME... u chickenshit queefs cant get enuf of us. sad thing is you still act like your better and your forum is cooler and thats just lame

the fuckin fact were discussing the corpse is lame. either we finish this with a contest benno or u shut the fuck up and stay the fuck outta our way. we dont need your opinion dog.

yall dissin infinity is lame that muthafuckaz chill like will muthafucka yall to lame to see it.

shout out to bolo,joey,spliff and stylemaster man they the only cool ones. rest are lame

yo yall can say what u want what u think of me but Wucorp is beyond great compared to your tiny shit hole

http://69.89.27.230/~williamd/singapore-0.9.11/galleries/funs%20stuff/IAPPROVE.jpg

SKAMPOE
03-22-2008, 01:22 AM
http://www.radiorabel.com/salseros/tito_rojas.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 01:29 AM
http://www.nga.ch/img/Blue%20Img/Titi_Puente_1997.JPG

Sgt Holly Wood
03-22-2008, 02:10 AM
that nigga used to appear on sabado gigante n shit ^^

36chambers
03-22-2008, 08:43 AM
way i see it i have no problem with the corpse, and i dont see why any of you have a problem either. they have there own website, let them have there fun. if you dont like them or whatever they stand for, dont visit the place.

TSA
03-22-2008, 09:30 AM
what if (as this thread shows) they come here

36chambers
03-22-2008, 09:31 AM
and do what?

TSA
03-22-2008, 09:37 AM
exist

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-22-2008, 09:53 AM

Then everyone tries to find funnier ways to call each other faggots, and thus the prophecy is fulfilled.

36chambers
03-22-2008, 10:00 AM
exist

but many of them were here and existed before you turned up. as long as they post within reason then its ok. anyway, gen chat couldnt get any worse.

TSA
03-22-2008, 10:20 AM
regardless of if they came before me, look at this thread, they're fuckin wierdos, all dead serious and shit about e-relationships and digibonds

dating each other over the internet

they're staining the site if anything, i've noticed the ppl that post on corpse STRICTLY stay on gen chat and discuss other posters, meaning they're here for friendships.

faggots probably don't even listen to wu

ask this homo jasper what he thinks about 8 diagrams

36chambers
03-22-2008, 10:26 AM
jasper....

what do you think of 8 diagrams?

Magnum
03-22-2008, 10:53 AM
the rest is a buncha bullshit your fuckin header used to read "thecorpse.com, home of the wu tang outcasts an pedophiles" dont lie dog i remember that shit like it was yesterday.

for someone with so much hate you seem to spend aloooot of time browsing the corpse and taking notes....and that header said "home of disgruntled wu fans" most of our posters are ex wtw, thats the whole point...

no ,it aint cool. Thats why I had to split from there cuz them fools got problems for real and I dont conversate with ppl in real life OR the internet thats like that. thats real.

you didnt leave you got banned. i didnt agree with ian banning you just because you lied and were a pretty awful poster. so i extended the olive branch and thats it. anyone who thinks people were dying to get infinity back hasn't read his posts.

I don't get why Benno speaks of Heat so highly .. maybe it's cause he's still young and he respects his elders but Heat doesn't really act his age .. and I'm pretty sure if he knew how he really is in real life i don't think he would praise him so much.

i met heat, i know hes a scumbag. i've seen him bag ugly black whores in amsterdam, it was great...stay out of this anyway, this is grown man talk. you're only here in the hope somebody will pay attention to you or ask for thigh shots.

so why do you keep trying and failing to make it over there? and come on...tsa is an angry little man who wants to be heat, everything he does is like diet heat.

you dont understand irony. nobody on the corpse hates black people, the stuff your'e talking about was years ago.

oh come on, when stringer pretended to be a girl on here and within minuites skale/schrap started sending him messages asking if she liked wutang and about how no girls in real lfie understood him, that was hilarious. and then when "she2 asked for a pic of him, he started sending her pics of him doing wutang symbols with his hands......awesome.

and you know you were lurking in that thread wishing you could be a part of it.

you have serious problems, why are you so frustrated and angry about this?

ah come on, even wu corp posters know evol is joke time.

this is the official website of the wu-tang clan... we're a small bullshit forum basically about nothing....but if you wanna get technical, theres 90 people viewing the corpose right now including guests, same as theres 75 people viewing general chat, including guests. but thats if you want to get petty about it, i know we'll never be as active as this forum, but again, this is the wu-tang clan official forum.

when? the only person who EVER did that was ben, and he only posts here now, and you just shouted him out. ....and if you're still counting the amani photoshop as pedo shit you're dumb.

shit theres been more pedo shit on this forum than the corpse in the past few 2 weeks. "how young would you go?"

your "challenge" is gay. i'm the only person here paying any attention to it to ridicule it.

hahahahahhaa wheres tsa when hes needed to clown you on that comment......talk about catching feelings.

hahahahaha, you have issues.

its sad i just had dissect this post and felt the need to respond to it all, but its even sadder that somebody who hates the corpse has caught so much feelings about it that he felt the need to post this long ass shit.

take a look in the mirror dude.

the title of this topic is corp vs corpse, what do you expect?

TSA
03-22-2008, 10:58 AM
this faggots looking for friendship and is typing essays when he doesn't get it
there's nothing and no one funny about you site except Heat at one point, but even he fell off and starting Dawson Creeking out about blackula

my styles got NOThinG to do with that nigga you aids victim

there's no way anyone on that site gets pussy, they can lie about it online but in the end of the day lets be as real and real gets, your only lying to yourself.

the same joke, for YEARS, looking for friendships,

what do you think about 8 diagrams you wet roid clit?

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 11:11 AM
^ hahahaha

I liked it when Benno didn't take sides now he seems to have to be defending his loser friends that he met on the net, it's not that serious... and

Benno you're not that grown so calm down kiddo... keep denying that you look up to heat.

Magnum
03-22-2008, 11:11 AM
sicka posted the essay, he even said "at least some of us here know how to treat our friends. " you're slipping for failing to clown him on that yet....

i didn't know that wanting to discuss wu-tang all day was the standard bearer for hetrosexuality, but ok. here ya go.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24905&st=200&p=380988&hl=mouth&#entry380988

anyway, you post on this forum to express frustration and anger you can't in real life....who, other than a faggott who struglles with social situations, would log onto a forum every day to find arguments to up their self confidence.

your whole existance is a joke, posting on a wutang forum because you cant get accepted whatever country you go to in real life *sheds a tear thinking about the thread where tsa poured out his heart*

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2008, 11:13 AM
haha this gets interesting!!

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 11:14 AM
sicka posted the essay, he even said "at least some of us here know how to treat our friends. " you're slipping for failing to clown him on that yet....

i didn't know that wanting to discuss wu-tang all day was the standard bearer for hetrosexuality, but ok. here ya go.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24905&st=200&p=380988&hl=mouth&#entry380988

anyway, you post on this forum to express frustration and anger you can't in real life....who, other than a faggott who struglles with social situations, would log onto a forum every day to find arguments to up their self confidence.

your whole existance is a joke, posting on a wutang forum because you cant get accepted whatever country you go to in real life *sheds a tear thinking about the thread where tsa poured out his heart*

That just screams out heat .. if only heat was honest about how he cant bag 18 yr olds haahaha

HANZO
03-22-2008, 11:18 AM
shits like a soap opera.

froth
03-22-2008, 11:29 AM

hahaha wow

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2008/post-1809-1206203122.jpg

INF
03-22-2008, 11:37 AM
jesus christo. for some dudes that think this spot is so lame.....

I left the Corpse Benno. I sent you a PM a day before I explained it in Ian's thread about how I wasnt gonna give him those pellas. Nobody lying cept you. Its gettin so bitch made in this thread it aint even funny no more. In Ian's thread I had said to Delete my name and ban my IP.

Who are you saving face here for? That shits sad how you gotta type and type and type and maaaaaaaaan fuck that(!).

hahahahahaha

fuckin loser , go wrestle.

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 11:39 AM
hahahaha @ go wrestle

JASPER
03-22-2008, 11:41 AM
jasper....

what do you think of 8 diagrams?The fuck is that?

Magnum
03-22-2008, 11:57 AM
jesus christo. for some dudes that think this spot is so lame.....

I left the Corpse Benno. I sent you a PM a day before I explained it in Ian's thread about how I wasnt gonna give him those pellas. Nobody lying cept you. Its gettin so bitch made in this thread it aint even funny no more. In Ian's thread I had said to Delete my name and ban my IP.

Who are you saving face here for? That shits sad how you gotta type and type and type and maaaaaaaaan fuck that(!).

hahahahahaha

fuckin loser , go wrestle.

hahaha pretty funny, but i have no idea what you're talking about to be hoenst...if you asked to be deleted then fine it's a pretty gay thing to do, rather than just...you know, leaving, but i never heard of that before, so if thats what happened then whatever...

and anyway,. i agree this whole situation is lame, but the logic can be applied to both spots....if the corpse is so lame, why are people making threads about it and wasting time talking about it for 5 pages...

INF
03-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah man ,I didnt feel right being there but I was hooked on Downloads. Still am addicted to DL's but I dont go to the corpse for it no more. I came up with a new method.

Its just that hangin at the corpse wasnt for me. I'm not gay. That aint a low blow (no homo) its facts.

INF
03-22-2008, 12:21 PM
It would be nice to just have Jokes and daily banter and DL's and cool youtube and WU talk all day but you gotta have something sour to make that shit sweet so there ya go.

If you dont like something though , bitching about it aint always the best way. Just remove shit you dont like out ya life. Its YOURZ!

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 01:23 PM
aight maybe nobody else thinks that shit is lame, maybe im the only one who found yall repulsive and fuckin mentally handicapped and worthless to talk too.but dont lie the place is deader than ODB (rip) i could go there right now run a fuckin dis thread and come back tomorrow and it'll be the only post in 24 hours. dude benno im waaaay smarter than u dude, i mean i run circles around people like u in my sleep. i do it for a living dog its so easy it hardly seems fair. so all i see u doin when u respond is someone hoping they're forum might take off and grow as a result of your response to this. other than that "why the fuck are u here"? if u said all this shit to me that ive said to you id kinda get the hint that im a douche and probably leave cuz everything thats being said about your site here is true. i mean fuck dog yall been a thorn in wucorps side for years im talkin YEARS and people hate it. so if u wanna call me a nerd or a fuckin frustated dude for gettin to the bottom of this shit and tryin to clean up this forum man your obviously to fuckin stupid to be in this conversation with me. i mean How long do u guys think your gonna get away with the bullshit u bring to this forum. "im a fuckin nerd?" look at yall, your only defense is "you take this to seriously"...then turn around and keep fuckin fuckin up wucorp dude. we have to take this seriously and yes your makin us mad muthafucka. ive hated your site and the fuckin lame shit u bring here ever since i signed up.

anyways benno u gonna accept the fuckin challenge or what? infact fuck the challenge i vote we ban every one of u muthafuckin mispellin wu hatin heat style thread makin racist faggits from this site. thats the sole purpose of this thread now. quit acting like your site is worth talking with us about. i know this shits gonna go in one ear and out the other its impossible for one person like u to fathom all the shit i said and realize its all true. sorry that its takin years for you and your homies to accept who yall are and that your STILL a buncha LAME fuckin racist pedo wu corp fuckin rejects who pretend to be bitches on this site cuz you wanna see wucorp get all fucked up and fall.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-22-2008, 01:24 PM
i gotta be honest here,my view on alotta cats on the corpse changed after seeing the videos of them in the subforum of their forum,i honestly always thought they were a bunch of angry racists who were very uptight but judging from theirs videos,its seems like they alright chaps,althought i still think some of the humour can be over board tho,that still doesnt change my total dislike for some of the members on there who always loved attacking me like that faggot Lust meng but its alright tho,he needs guys like me to feel like a human being but my disaproval for the corpse is a little less now.

ps--i think its preety cool how these guys got together over a few beers and blunts and just chilled regardless of the difference of cultures and shit..for that,yall get props!!!!

peace

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-22-2008, 01:26 PM
i have never visited that site, lol

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 01:46 PM
they treated me like shit especially after i told em i was native. i almost tried to impress them but i remembered the long list of positive people who ive met here on this site and never had to impress to get along with. I decided it wasnt worth it to speak to those guys. theyre against this site. its pretty obvious. benno dont even know what he's talkin about. i hope i dont get made fun of for caring about the mentality of the people i chat with. naw i feel like gettin my heritage spit on by a buncha white boys on computers. fuck that fuck those guys theres no way im condoling that shit. ive spoken for everyone that wants to see this site thrive with knowledge and good humor. if u dont like it fuck off

oDoUoSoKo
03-22-2008, 02:15 PM
i go to sleep watching dragnet.

TSA
03-22-2008, 03:53 PM

Swing

aaaaaaaaaannndd

miss.

Nigga im the motha fuckin man, EVERYWHERE. The fact that you read a fuckin 3 page post about me that had nothing to do with you is proof the corpse.com is literally the same thing as Chyna Dolls pre-Celebrity Rehab roid clit.

Look at your fucknigga existance, come on here day after day to defend the honor of the corpse and heat, queef.

all joining website to establish e-friendships

YOU LITERALLY HAVE AN INTERNET TREE HOUSE CLUB

i have no respect for anyone not getting pussy in 2008, expecially ones that DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO E-BONDS.

all fighting for the corpse's rights when everyone wants you to shut up and leave. e-friendship, you dedicated a website to e-friendship.

there's no difference between you and a body building bitch spreading eagle

begongo
03-22-2008, 04:16 PM
i gotta be honest here,my view on alotta cats on the corpse changed after seeing the videos of them in the subforum of their forum,i honestly always thought they were a bunch of angry racists who were very uptight but judging from theirs videos,its seems like they alright chaps,althought i still think some of the humour can be over board tho,that still doesnt change my total dislike for some of the members on there who always loved attacking me like that faggot Lust meng but its alright tho,he needs guys like me to feel like a human being but my disaproval for the corpse is a little less now.

ps--i think its preety cool how these guys got together over a few beers and blunts and just chilled regardless of the difference of cultures and shit..for that,yall get props!!!!

peaceto me they didn't even seem to be friends or really get along ...

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Swing

aaaaaaaaaannndd

miss.

Nigga im the motha fuckin man, EVERYWHERE. The fact that you read a fuckin 3 page post about me that had nothing to do with you is proof the corpse.com is literally the same thing as Chyna Dolls pre-Celebrity Rehab roid clit.

Look at your fucknigga existance, come on here day after day to defend the honor of the corpse and heat, queef.

all joining website to establish e-friendships

YOU LITERALLY HAVE AN INTERNET TREE HOUSE CLUB

i have no respect for anyone not getting pussy in 2008, expecially ones that DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO E-BONDS.

all fighting for the corpse's rights when everyone wants you to shut up and leave. e-friendship, you dedicated a website to e-friendship.

there's no difference between you and a body building bitch spreading eagle

tree house club roflmao....e-bonds hahhahhahaaaaaa....benno found his soul mates on a pedophile forum hahaaaa...u can have your GOD points back TSA, I forgive u

:stroke:hahaaaa!

JohnnyKarson
03-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Lets continue writing essays about how thecorpse makes us feel and how they are obsessed with us.

CLOSE THREAD

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 06:48 PM
and the list go's on

reason #69, benno starting dis threads about me that im never gonna look at=LAME

or should i say NO ONE is gonna look at

LAME

JASPER
03-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Lets continue writing essays about how thecorpse makes us feel and how they are obsessed with us.

CLOSE THREADI would give you some rep points or GOD points as they're called now, if I had the powers to do so and I didn't think it was a complete homo reacharound system. Either way, well said.

TSA
03-22-2008, 07:06 PM
you bitch ass niggas ain't even good enough to be called an opera book club.

They atleast has a topic of discussion and don't make websites dedicated to being e-funny and making everlasting friendships, ho nigga!

Look at this faggot Heyzues trying to act like we're violating by shitting on his gay ass digital treehouse, after created 900 accounts and having all of them ban, and then coming back each time like a trailer park bitch too in love with Big Bens forum-mullet to let it go.

YOUR NOT WANTED

and fuckin Jasper? come the fuck on you white slaves, your not wanted, this is all of us telling you to get the fuck out.....GET-THE-FUCK-OUT

all coming on here to import your fuckin internet version of California High.

DIZ IS DUH REEL SYDE NIGGAH! BACDAFACUP!

i have no respect for anyone that makes an unfunny secondary. all that means is you tried to sit at the cool kids table, got rejected and came back the next day with a wig and italian paste on moustache trying to be accepted.

I DON'T RESPECT YOUR MOUSTACHE FAGGOT!

and if you think im talking about one person, im really not, literally everyone on the corpse has a secondary on here.

crumbs.

JASPER
03-22-2008, 07:14 PM
and fuckin Jasper? come the fuck on you white slaves, your not wanted, this is all of us telling you to get the fuck out.....GET-THE-FUCK-OUTWhat are you talking about?

TSA
03-22-2008, 07:18 PM
you eating a fat nut

*waits for Sunny Winters to post and image of a fut nut so Jasper can eat it*
(yes homo)

HANZO
03-22-2008, 07:18 PM
i dnt recall the corpse getting soo much attention like this before. not even when WTW was still up and about. y'all jus need to settle this shit over a game of yahoo chess or something.

36chambers
03-22-2008, 07:27 PM
cant we all just get along....

JASPER
03-22-2008, 07:29 PM
you eating a fat nut

*waits for Sunny Winters to post and image of a fut nut so Jasper can eat it*
(yes homo)
You need to stop rocking your keyboard so much and stick a fist down your larynx till it matches your nostrils, you showboat cunt.

maestro wooz
03-22-2008, 07:30 PM
thecorpse wins, i bought a murder king shirt for 3 pounds in a london flea market, stylemaster = owned

TAURO
03-22-2008, 07:35 PM
you bitch ass niggas ain't even good enough to be called an opera book club.

They atleast has a topic of discussion and don't make websites dedicated to being e-funny and making everlasting friendships, ho nigga!

Look at this faggot Heyzues trying to act like we're violating by shitting on his gay ass digital treehouse, after created 900 accounts and having all of them ban, and then coming back each time like a trailer park bitch too in love with Big Bens forum-mullet to let it go.

YOUR NOT WANTED

and fuckin Jasper? come the fuck on you white slaves, your not wanted, this is all of us telling you to get the fuck out.....GET-THE-FUCK-OUT

all coming on here to import your fuckin internet version of California High.

DIZ IS DUH REEL SYDE NIGGAH! BACDAFACUP!

i have no respect for anyone that makes an unfunny secondary. all that means is you tried to sit at the cool kids table, got rejected and came back the next day with a wig and italian paste on moustache trying to be accepted.

I DON'T RESPECT YOUR MOUSTACHE FAGGOT!

and if you think im talking about one person, im really not, literally everyone on the corpse has a secondary on here.

crumbs.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TSA
03-22-2008, 08:18 PM
thecorpse wins, i bought a murder king shirt for 3 pounds in a london flea market, stylemaster = owned
ima let style speak his part, but in my opinion (which is universal fact) your a piece of shit.

a-piece-o-shit.

You bought a niggas merchandise and now your DISSING him. Dog, if it was 2 cents on a back alley, YOU STILL BOUGHT THE NIGGAS MERCHANDISE. Leaving you at customer status and style at ANiggaGettinPaid status. the fuck?

on MY LIFE i would never, EVER ..EVER...EVEEERRRR find anything made by you on an international market.

nigga kill yo'self lol.

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
cant we all just get along....
nope, they arent worthy

no offense 36 but your inability to see how retarded this site is because of fucks like heat and general wise has basically driven off almost all the good posters on this site. this was bound to happen 36, sooner or later it was gonna lead up to this massacre of pedophiles and racist fuckin imposters that shit on this forum. do u need a list of cool cats that have stopped coming here because of dumb fucks like heat? how bout a list of ALL the lame good for nothin posters from the corpse who have degraded this once great institution of higher learning and comedy we like to call "Wucorp"
im not gonna tell u how to run your job dude u do it very well but your to soft on these cats. over there the cool mentality to have in there opinion is to shit on wucorp and bring it down. when we got hacked, they cheered. when the site was fixed they made it pretty clear that they thought people who posted at wucorp were faggits. benno's a lying fag u should ban him and all the others. ben knows who they are.

im not dissin u 36 brotha but these fuckin fools took over the one of illest forums ever. smash em dog they suck

TSA
03-22-2008, 08:25 PM
You need to stop rocking your keyboard so much and stick a fist down your larynx till it matches your nostrils, you showboat cunt.
"showboat cunt"

OOOOOHHH BURRN!

what are you gonna do next, tell a joke that had it's 90th anniversary in 2004?

there's no difference between you and uncle joey from full house

i used to think "man, who the fuck think this nigga saying -i like em young- for 6 years is still funny when i see ANYONE say -haha oh jasper that's hilarious- then i figured out EVERYONE that pretends your still relevent posts on the corpse, blackula being a semi-exception.

how the fuck is someone gonna be internet-washedup? next your gonna be holdin a sign at the parking lot of walmart.com on some cardboard "Pedojoke vet, anything helps" bullshit

FAGGOT.

LEAVE, NOBODY LIKES YOU FAGS.

Visionz
03-22-2008, 08:33 PM
ima let style speak his part, but in my opinion (which is universal fact) your a piece of shit.

a-piece-o-shit.

You bought a niggas merchandise and now your DISSING him. Dog, if it was 2 cents on a back alley, YOU STILL BOUGHT THE NIGGAS MERCHANDISE. Leaving you at customer status and style at ANiggaGettinPaid status. the fuck?

on MY LIFE i would never, EVER ..EVER...EVEEERRRR find anything made by you on an international market.

nigga kill yo'self lol.

a very valid grand-sonning :lmao: who's the corpse lyricist?

I can't even be confined in my own mind when the flow is niagra falls I'm still waitin for you dogs to drop balls

haha I don't really give a shit about this whole beef thing but its there was some kinda of real competition I'd go mano-a-mano with the lyrics, it should be entertaining, not TSA just steamrollin over the entire sight cuz really its lookin like Mike Tyson in his prime typa-thing, entertaining but over too quick

maestro wooz
03-22-2008, 08:38 PM

a-piece-o-shit.

nigga kill yo'self lol.

the internet is serious business, nigga

TSA
03-22-2008, 08:44 PM
^bought style's merchandise, fan.

JASPER
03-22-2008, 08:44 PM
"showboat cunt"

OOOOOHHH BURRN!

what are you gonna do next, tell a joke that had it's 90th anniversary in 2004?

there's no difference between you and uncle joey from full house

i used to think "man, who the fuck think this nigga saying -i like em young- for 6 years is still funny when i see ANYONE say -haha oh jasper that's hilarious- then i figured out EVERYONE that pretends your still relevent posts on the corpse, blackula being a semi-exception.

how the fuck is someone gonna be internet-washedup? next your gonna be holdin a sign at the parking lot of walmart.com on some cardboard "Pedojoke vet, anything helps" bullshit

FAGGOT.

LEAVE, NOBODY LIKES YOU FAGS.You seem upset and very concerned with my sense of humour. Don't you think you're taking all of this a little bit too serious?
Do you get thrills from all this internet beefing or something? I've been here for ages and you're just a nuisance. Fucking goof.

JohnnyKarson
03-22-2008, 08:47 PM
1st off b, the fact that yall still talking about thecorpse means you love our style. you spend 80% of your forum lives discussing how much you hate us (and the members posting on this website) The fact of the matter is that if you got rid of thecorpse members this site would look like this: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/

GENERAL WISE
03-22-2008, 08:50 PM
1st off b, the fact that yall still talking about thecorpse means you love our style. you spend 80% of your forum lives discussing how much you hate us (and the members posting on this website) The fact of the matter is that if you got rid of thecorpse members this site would look like this: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/
http://www.general-anaesthesia.com/images/ether.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 08:51 PM
i dont get it. they preach about hating niggers on one site, then act like wu tang fans on another. yall cant even handle racism, your to weak for that shit. its like bein a wigger, its all pretend. if i met yall, u would smile, say "hi" and get your fuckin ass beat. how the fuck can calling people niggers and dirt faces on the internet amuse u guys? i could see how u guys calling someone a nigger to their face could be entertaining in the street, you'd get fuckin pulverized and run like the soft ass wannabe's u are. everyone would laugh. yall would kiss my fuckin feet if u met me. racism does not make u cool unless your doing racist shit with abuncha rednecks and skinheads. those are the only folks u can impress. u think hiphop fans are gonna think your fake racism is cool? lmao on top of that yall chill online on OUR site. why cant yall just stay there, i mean, the wucorp forum raid hasnt been cool 4 like 5 years. what the fuck is the hold up, get lost

TSA
You seem upset and very concerned with my sense of humour. Don't you think you're taking all of this a little bit too serious?
Do you get thrills from all this internet beefing or something? I've been here for ages and you're just a nuisance. Fucking goof.

"fuckin goof"??!?!?

CHALLENGE TO EVERYBODY: List 2 funny things to come from jasper that weren't part of a 6 year old gimmick.

all pretended to buy prostitutes online. Niggas come on here and AT LEAST lie about getting pussy, but you lie about PAYING FOR PUSSY. If pussy was a t-shirt you'd be Maestro Woos FAGGOT. All coming on here to defend heat's integrity cause he bought you a ring. for your belly button faggot, your belly button and your toes

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/Movies/Actors3/Van%20Dyke%20288056572_150x200.jpg
BLO'DIXXX HOE NIGGAUH!

maestro wooz
^bought style's merchandise, fan.

he already knows that, when he posted his shit on thecorpse i asked where i could buy his shit and would have got one awhile ago but i havent been around those parts in awhile.

its cute that you attempt to stick up for your boyfriend when there no need to, but your add-e-before-every-word-and-say-nigga-alot style is no match for my friendly banter style

but dont worry, you are hard body diesel on the official site of the wutang clan, youre like the nino brown of general chat

GENERAL WISE
03-22-2008, 08:52 PM
http://www.general-anaesthesia.com/images/ether.jpg
tiOv37e1a7Q

TSA
03-22-2008, 08:53 PM
he already knows that, when he posted his shit on thecorpse i asked where i could buy his shit and would have got one awhile ago but i havent been around those parts in awhile.

its cute that you attempt to stick up for your boyfriend when there no need to, but your add-e-before-every-word-and-say-nigga-alot style is no match for my friendly banter style

but dont worry, you are hard body diesel on the official site of the wutang clan, youre like the nino brown of general chat
^customer.http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=30180&dateline=1206079256 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30180)

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 08:54 PM
its over there head, obviously they can only read shit written with crayons

GENERAL WISE
03-22-2008, 08:57 PM
[intro: conversation between 1 and 2 + a Nurse]

[1] Ay but, what you doin up here anyway nigga?
[2] Man I came up to get some rubbers man, what you doin up here?
[1] No shit? Man, I came up here to get a physical
[1] You know for my job, you gotta get a physical and shit, but..
[2] Really?
[Nurse] Philip Brown to the front desk - Philip Brown
[1] Aw that's me right there, hey man you stay up man!
[Nurse] Philip Brown!
[1] Be careful and shit you know...
[2] Awright then homey!
[Nurse] Philip Brown?
[1] Yeah?
[Nurse] Can I help you?
[1] Ahh, ah-uh-yeah, I'd like to get
[1] I'd like to get a physical
[Nurse] We don't give physicals here
[1] Oh you don't?
[Nurse] No, all we test for is VD, herpes, syphillis and gonorrhea
[1] I'd like to see a doctor
[Nurse] What's the matter, you BURNING?
[1] Huh??

"Stepped out my house, stopped short, oh no.." [Slick Rick]
"Why is my thing-thing burnin like this?"
[Nurse] You BURNING?
"Stepped out my house, stopped short, oh no.." [Slick Rick]
"What have I, done stuck my duck in?"

[Ice Cube]
I went to the free clinic, it was filled to capacity
Now how bad can a piece of ass be?
Very bad, so I had to make the trip
and thank God, I didn't have the drips
I was there so a hoe couldn't gimme that
Just to get - twenty free jimmy hats
Now look who I see
Ain't that... yeah, that's the bitch from up the street!
With the big fat tail
who always told Cube to go to hell
She thought she was wiser
Now she's sittin in the waitin room, burnin like heat-mizer
Yeah I see ya
First Miss Thang, now Miss Gonorrhea
Man it's a trip how the world keeps turnin
It's 1991, and look who's burnin

[Chorus One: various samples (repeat 2X)]

"Does it get you hot?"
"It's got me hot!"
"This is a girl playin hard to get.." [Slick Rick]
"Burnin up, burnin!"

[Ice Cube]
Now everybody is a victim, you can go see 'em
and you'll hear more claps than the Coliseum
Sittin there all quiet and embarrassed
Whup - there go that bitch who was careless
I remember - she wouldn't give the cock
to anybody who lived on the block
Now hoe, look what you got
BEND THAT BIG ASS OVER for the shot
Cause somebody is pipin hot
Drippin like a faucet, I'm glad I didn't toss it
Got you a college boy, who was worse than me
and he probably fucked the whole university
Still wanted him to dick you down, kick you down
with some bucks, now who got fucked?
With a nigga for the money he's earnin
but ask for some water bitch, and look who's burnin

[Chorus Two: various samples (repeat 2X)]

"Does it get you hot?"
"Can you get that?"
"This is a girl playin hard to get.." [Slick Rick]
"Burnin up, burnin!"
"Why is my thing-thing burnin like this?"

[Interlude: more samples]

"It burns.."
[man moaning in pain, urinating sound]
"Fitfully, sputteringly to it's end.."
{aww shit!!}
".. at which there is, a little surprise"
{That stupid ass..} "BITCH!!!!"

[Ice Cube]
Yo, it ain't my fault you got the heebie-jibbies
but you still try to act like you didn't see me
So I walk over, and say "Hi,
bitch, don't try to act surprised!"
You shoulda put a sock on the pickle
and your pussy wouldn't be blowin smoke signals
Man, this is gonna kill 'em
Guess who got a big fat dose of penicillin?
They'll ask, "Who?", and I tell 'em you
The new leader of the big booty crew
And after the day, I'm sorry to say
You come through the neighborhood, you couldn't give it away
To a nigga, who's out to get major paid
but you'll have him, pissin out razorblades
But a bitch like you..ll be returnin with the H-I-V, R.I.P.

[Chorus Three: various samples (repeat 2X)]

"You can't trust a big butt and a smile.." [KRS-One]
"I'm burning up!"
"I'm burning up!"

[Outro]
".. done stuck my duck in?"
"I'm burning up!"
"It's hot.. I'm burning up!"

JASPER
03-22-2008, 08:59 PM
"fuckin goof"??!?!?

CHALLENGE TO EVERYBODY: List 2 funny things to come from jasper that weren't part of a 6 year old gimmick.

all pretended to buy prostitutes online. Niggas come on here and AT LEAST lie about getting pussy, but you lie about PAYING FOR PUSSY. If pussy was a t-shirt you'd be Maestro Woos FAGGOT. All coming on here to defend heat's integrity cause he bought you a ring. for your belly button faggot, your belly button and your toes

BLO'DIXXX HOE NIGGAUH!

Buying prostitutes online? What the fuck are you talking about? I go to the redlights now and then. Maybe you should too, cause obviously you don't get any pussy typing so fucking much and keeping track of everything that goes on a messageboard.

I don't come here to defend anyone or anything. I could give two fucks about the Corpse, it's just homos like you dropping my name whenever they're on internet roids is getting tired.

You keep on talking about gimmicks and my "post style", but fail to realise you're just a Heatholder clone. You should really stop now.

SickSide
03-22-2008, 09:04 PM
yo Shenkie, recommend me a good coffeeshop + bar in Amsterdam, im going again next week

I usually go to this 1 coffeeshop run by this jamacian couple, cool as fuck, with the rasta beats playing, but i wanna try somewhere else, I heard of one called the greyarea supposed to be pretty good

P.S you's are taking this corp corpse thing too far, its the fuckin internet man, i come here to see about music and have some light banter, not this forum wars bullshit! sort it out

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 09:07 PM
yall think we love ya and shit, when yall started this shit we hated it. the forum kicked ass once upon a time. what u think the people of wucorp just forgot that your tryin to fuck up wucorp with all your secondarys and shit. so what if we bitch about thecorpse, WE FUCKIN HATE U HUMAN PUNCHING BAGS. WE HATE HOW U LAUGH WITH YOUR CORPSE HOMIES AT SHIT ABOUT PEDOPHILES THAT AINT FUNNY. HOW U FUCKIN POST NON STOP RUBBISH IN THREADS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINING. HOW U PRETEND TO BE WOMAN AND CHAT WITH MEN. YALL SOME SICK FUCKS,GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE ITS MORE THAN OBVIOUS U DONT BELONG.

TSA
03-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Buying prostitutes online? What the fuck are you talking about? I go to the redlights now and then. Maybe you should too, cause obviously you don't get any pussy typing so fucking much and keeping track of everything that goes on a messageboard.

I don't come here to defend anyone or anything. I could give two fucks about the Corpse, it's just homos like you dropping my name whenever they're on internet roids is getting tired.

You keep on talking about gimmicks and my "post style", but fail to realise you're just a Heatholder clone. You should really stop now.

GENERAL WISE
03-22-2008, 09:31 PM

copyright violation

maestro wooz
03-22-2008, 09:32 PM
yall think we love ya and shit, when yall started this shit we hated it. the forum kicked ass once upon a time. what u think the people of wucorp just forgot that your tryin to fuck up wucorp with all your secondarys and shit. so what if we bitch about thecorpse, WE FUCKIN HATE U HUMAN PUNCHING BAGS. WE HATE HOW U LAUGH WITH YOUR CORPSE HOMIES AT SHIT ABOUT PEDOPHILES THAT AINT FUNNY. HOW U FUCKIN POST NON STOP RUBBISH IN THREADS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINING. HOW U PRETEND TO BE WOMAN AND CHAT WITH MEN. YALL SOME SICK FUCKS,GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE ITS MORE THAN OBVIOUS U DONT BELONG.

take your fucking feelings to a psychiatrist, bitch. If you have such a problem with the site, stop coming to it and stop writing fucking novels about it. No one from thecorpse.com gives a fuck about you, why do you care so much about it? No one from thecorpse is ruining this site with secondaries, you only think that because you smoke crack.

This whole thing is a joke. No one from thecorpse.com has asked any of you to like our site, in fact we dont care at all if you do or not. We would prefer you dont even come to the site, since most of you are emotional enough to fill up threads upon threads about something that doesnt care about you and are cliqueier than the average high school girl, hence why rep points had to be abandoned in the first place and it sounds like its being abused again.

ps. i did lie a little in that post, i do care about you fellas, id like to see you be a little less of dumb asses

11th Chamber
03-22-2008, 09:35 PM
We would prefer you dont even come to the site,

so how about all the Corpse faggots stop posting here then, and all the problems will be solved

maestro wooz
03-22-2008, 09:40 PM
cause we been here for years, its you new jacks on power trips that are creating the drama

Sicka than aidZ
03-22-2008, 10:14 PM
take your fucking feelings to a psychiatrist, bitch. If you have such a problem with the site, stop coming to it and stop writing fucking novels about it. No one from thecorpse.com gives a fuck about you, why do you care so much about it? No one from thecorpse is ruining this site with secondaries, you only think that because you smoke crack.

This whole thing is a joke. No one from thecorpse.com has asked any of you to like our site, in fact we dont care at all if you do or not. We would prefer you dont even come to the site, since most of you are emotional enough to fill up threads upon threads about something that doesnt care about you and are cliqueier than the average high school girl, hence why rep points had to be abandoned in the first place and it sounds like its being abused again.

listen up dickless, your friends are complete fuckin chumps. if u accept that and dont think for yourself than your more gay than anyone could believe. i mean wooz, a nice young lad from the suburbs of maryland calling me a savage and dirt face. who'd u get that attitude from?your mommy? i highly doubt it sweetheart. i know u werent raised to get off on it u just know that it'll piss the non whites off and that its what i takes to make your boyfriends happy. thats what u guys do, piss off normal people online to impress your loyal white nerd herd. your fuckin doin right now dumbfuck, its all your good for. why here tho? do u see a pattern starting to arise here wooz?, WERE SAYING YOU SUCK AND SHOULD LEAVE and posting damn good reasons why we shouldnt like u. if u say one more thing about me posting at thecorpse like its a daily thing and expect me to agree than your more of a dumbass then any your luvers at the corpse. wake the fuck up

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:29 PM
WOOZ (ADD JEW FRO)
http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2007/09/internet_addict.jpg

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:31 PM
cause we been here for years, its you new jacks on power trips that are creating the drama

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/tescosuicide/ALa2/ALa3/internet_addiction.jpg

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:33 PM
http://pegpundit.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/matisyahu_kushner.jpg

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:34 PM
http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/images/6699745_BG1.jpg

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:35 PM
http://www.nashvillescene.com/Stories/Arts/2005/06/09/Orthodox_Dirty_Bastard1.jpg

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:36 PM
wooz you realise your on the internet argueing that your forum is better, like OOOH i think they like me, who gives a fuck, that shit is gay as fuck, give it up

maestro wooz
03-22-2008, 10:44 PM
listen up dickless, your friends are complete fuckin chumps. if u accept that and dont think for yourself than your more gay than anyone could believe. i mean wooz, a nice young lad from the suburbs of maryland calling me a savage and dirt face. who'd u get that attitude from?your mommy? i highly doubt it sweetheart. i know u werent raised to get off on it u just know that it'll piss the non whites off and that its what i takes to make your boyfriends happy. thats what u guys do, piss off normal people online to impress your loyal white nerd herd. your fuckin doin right now dumbfuck, its all your good for. why here tho? do u see a pattern starting to arise here wooz?, WERE SAYING YOU SUCK AND SHOULD LEAVE and posting damn good reasons why we shouldnt like u. if u say one more thing about me posting at thecorpse like its a daily thing and expect me to agree than your more of a dumbass then any your luvers at the corpse. wake the fuck up

awwww youre right we're a bunch of mean poopy heads

wooz you realise your on the internet argueing that your forum is better, like OOOH i think they like me, who gives a fuck, that shit is gay as fuck, give it up

i cant say youre wrong but at this exact moment i really have nothing better to do

SickSide
03-22-2008, 10:47 PM
no disrespect wooz, i just think argueing on the net is stupid

maestro wooz
03-22-2008, 10:54 PM
oh sure but it can be a great stress relief and occasionally worthwhile, like earlier tonight i came up with a theory to explain sicka's habit of typing long, rambling, and drawn out essays for every post

Im pretty sure he keeps posting these long essays because when discussing thecorpse he doesnt type with fingers but just aims his tears and is able to type at almost 200 words a minute aka the niagara bitch effect

STYLE
03-22-2008, 11:32 PM

ps. i did lie a little in that post, i do care about you fellas, id like to see you be a little less of dumb asses

yeah cause heet was tryn ta get in my e-draws. evry now and then when i had a problem with this site here comnes heat "well style you know the corpse.....(insert corpse plus) "

you can front if ya like but you know yall want that style bukkake all over yo hibachi.

INF
03-22-2008, 11:36 PM
whoa

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-22-2008, 11:37 PM
So who is an active member of both The Corpse and The Corp?

Blackula Spectacula
03-23-2008, 12:07 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0607/gallery.troy/images/_P7K9948.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2008, 02:49 AM
Jasper has an authentically good sense of humour.

many of his posts are funny.

Mr. General Wise, im not sure what happened to him but he resorts to rehashing unfunny internet jargon and then instead of lamely using it, just lamely references it. if there was ever a waste of space poster, its him.

the corpse is a funny site.

new people here complaining about it are corny.

and finally in my opinion, ben is just as bad as them, not just his posting of underage women, but the whole wu matic thing.

fine, remove all corpse posters from here and cut the entertainment factor in half,

Lil' Ruger
03-23-2008, 08:15 AM
i have an acc on the corpse i just gave up when their server thing crashed.

Magnum
03-23-2008, 08:45 AM
i really dont have the time or patience to respond to sickacocks or tsa's emotional short stories, but these 2 posts by them summarize the situation

they treated me like shit especially after i told em i was native. i almost tried to impress them but i remembered the long list of positive people who ive met here on this site and never had to impress to get along with. I decided it wasnt worth it to speak to those guys. theyre against this site. its pretty obvious. benno dont even know what he's talkin about. i hope i dont get made fun of for caring about the mentality of the people i chat with. naw i feel like gettin my heritage spit on by a buncha white boys on computers. fuck that fuck those guys theres no way im condoling that shit. ive spoken for everyone that wants to see this site thrive with knowledge and good humor. if u dont like it fuck off

hahhhhhhhhahahahaha so it finally comes out. you're so emoitonal its hilarious, and stop holding onto that crux that the corpse hate black people, nigga you lurk on my website enough to know that isn't true...

LEAVE, NOBODY LIKES YOU FAGS.

^definitive proof that tsa cares about internet friendships and popularity......dude isnt even worth responding too at length, everybody whos read this thread knows sickacocks has serious emotional issues, and everything about tsa is gimmick time.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2008, 08:47 AM
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

ThaShaolinAssassin has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

TSA let that bitch breathe please

Huggasaurus Sex
03-23-2008, 09:02 AM
WTC is good for some things... like DJMethods "i just jizzed in my own mouth" thread cuz you can just wait for some retard to come along telling you a real life story about eating his own jizz and then laugh at the tools who thought the thread starter was serious.

oh and it's pretty funny how TSA is railing on heat and jasper when his whole posting style has been influenced in one way or another by them. i know that cuz he said he got his picture posting style from me and i got it from both of those guys.

but whatever, if this thread has made one thing clear it's that TSA (and sicka) care a lot about the internet.

*checks watch; lays a firm one on everyone at the roundtable; grabs blazer and heads out to get a $5 hand job*

DJMethods
03-23-2008, 11:45 AM
I want to join the Corpse and be a spy. Or just not. Either way, I'm still hungover and its like 2 to the a-m

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-23-2008, 03:24 PM
WTC is good for some things... like DJMethods "i just jizzed in my own mouth" thread cuz you can just wait for some retard to come along telling you a real life story about eating his own jizz and then laugh at the tools who thought the thread starter was serious.

I still can't believe how stupid people are in this respect. It's like how many people got angry at Durag and called him gay when he started the West Life appreciation thread.

TSA
03-23-2008, 05:18 PM
the corpse is a steroid clit, until someone proves it isn't based on friendships that last for ever and being a wet roid boing BACDAFACAP

SKAMPOE
03-23-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.musclestore.com/images/lenda-murray.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
03-23-2008, 09:45 PM
im sorry fellaz that so much info comes off the top of my head when describing yall wucorp rejects. my bad for bein able to break down why heat and your faggit clique of pedo whiteboys be wucorp hating all the time. i guess i should be ashamed that i can freestyle college level essays about how fuckin pointless and wak your existance on wucorp, hell the muthafuckin universe is within minutes. i wish "hey he's smart and see's right thru us damn what an emotional wreck he is" could be one of my disses so i could come off all half assed and corny like yall do. u aint got nothing in this argument u fuckin cocksucka'z, i feel bad now that i exposed your brady bunch girl scout version of the KKK website to the muthafuckaz on here who i give a rats ass about. the peeps on here whos intelligence u insult every time one of u fuckin worthless net nerds makes your first post as a female wu fan. you guys are fuckin pathetic. your still trying to make this a "who's cooler on the internet" thing and i already proved its "none of u" your such faggits u cant get enough of your own friendship forum u gotta fuckin waste our time too. why with all this insight about u would i ever wanna lurk on your forum. nigger jokes on the internet. laughin about slavery, pedophile jokes. thats way to fuckin immature for me. like i said wake the fuck up, u lost, why dont u bitchez break camp cuz its obvious your bored of your own site but to stupid to come up with anything new for this one. sorry i only had 3 minutes to write this and didnt post any child porn for your entertainment. kiss my ass have a nice day

LuckyTheWonderDog
03-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Hahahaha

camron4589
03-23-2008, 10:01 PM
im sorry fellaz that so much info comes off the top of my head when describing yall wucorp rejects. my bad for bein able to break down why heat and your faggit clique of pedo whiteboys be wucorp hating all the time. i guess i should be ashamed that i can freestyle college level essays about how fuckin pointless and wak your existance on wucorp, hell the muthafuckin universe is within minutes. i wish "hey he's smart and see's right thru us damn what an emotional wreck he is" could be one of my disses so i could come off all half assed and corny like yall do. u aint got nothing in this argument u fuckin cocksucka'z, i feel bad now that i exposed your brady bunch girl scout version of the KKK website to the muthafuckaz on here who i give a rats ass about. the peeps on here whos intelligence u insult every time one of u fuckin worthless net nerds makes your first post as a female wu fan. you guys are fuckin pathetic. your still trying to make this a "who's cooler on the internet" thing and i already proved its "none of u" your such faggits u cant get enough of your own friendship forum u gotta fuckin waste our time too. why with all this insight about u would i ever wanna lurk on your forum. nigger jokes on the internet. laughin about slavery, pedophile jokes. thats way to fuckin immature for me. like i said wake the fuck up, u lost, why dont u bitchez break camp cuz its obvious your bored of your own site but to stupid to come up with anything new for this one. sorry i only had 3 minutes to write this and didnt post any child porn for your entertainment. kiss my ass have a nice day

good shit.

SKAMPOE
03-23-2008, 10:10 PM
http://img.ircimages.com/ircimages/7/1/71c445dbdd2ddcb465dc15e5f5e40001.jpg

Chief 'Broom
03-23-2008, 11:15 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/krak3702/Business.jpg