PDA

View Full Version : habbits...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 04:17 AM
i got a habbit i dont like so much but cant seem to fight it, it seems unececary...
i got this habit of drinkin forties every 2 days more or less... especially if i dont sleep, at dawn... in my hood, ppl who knows me( and wider) would call me a G cuz im always 4 chillin, fuccin around and loughing, entertaining the ppl round me, and just dont give a fucc, wanna feel the alchocol flowin thru my brain and bloodstream, and chill... im down 4 peace, i dont hit people 4 no reason like some bitchass so called "football fans" dat wanna just fite 4 no particular reason in my fuccin town...u got similiar habbits?
i also like smokin weed, but yo, iwas blazin it 3 yrs every second day in %, thats like too much, and now i smoke it once a week, or once in 3 weeks, aint addicted to it... but i gosta admit i am to booze... not much but still...
u got similiar habbits?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-20-2008, 04:57 AM
i tend to log on here most days

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 06:52 AM
weed n wucorp lol

TAURO
03-20-2008, 06:58 AM
For a split second I thought the title of the thread read Hobbits.....

...you may continue.

VZA
03-20-2008, 07:01 AM

...you may continue.

hahahahahahaha

yeah, i do a LOT of weed, which is gay cos i live in devon and all the dealers are shitcunts that just rip me off. I also get drunk most fridays and saturdays...

I worry about myself when I become old enough to buy drink.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 07:01 AM
LOL

fucc dwarvs

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 07:02 AM
k... say ya habbits, and do they bother u, if so ,how...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 07:03 AM
hahahahahahaha

yeah, i do a LOT of weed, which is gay cos i live in devon and all the dealers are shitcunts that just rip me off. I also get drunk most fridays and saturdays...

I worry about myself when I become old enough to buy drink.

how is it gay in any way?

VZA
03-20-2008, 07:05 AM
Not gay as in homosexual. Gay as in crap, cos all the dealers round here are shit. Don't be such a PC arsewipe.

Durag
03-20-2008, 07:07 AM
i got a habbit i dont like so much but cant seem to fight it, it seems unececary...
i got this habit of drinkin forties every 2 days more or less... especially if i dont sleep, at dawn... in my hood, ppl who knows me( and wider) would call me a G cuz im always 4 chillin, fuccin around and loughing, entertaining the ppl round me, and just dont give a fucc, wanna feel the alchocol flowin thru my brain and bloodstream, and chill... im down 4 peace, i dont hit people 4 no reason like some bitchass so called "football fans" dat wanna just fite 4 no particular reason in my fuccin town...u got similiar habbits?
i also like smokin weed, but yo, iwas blazin it 3 yrs every second day in %, thats like too much, and now i smoke it once a week, or once in 3 weeks, aint addicted to it... but i gosta admit i am to booze... not much but still...
u got similiar habbits?

I drink most days, i wouldnt call it a habbit, i just like doin it. A habbit is biting ur nails. I doubt your addicted to booze. I was drinkin everyday without fail when i was 19, and never had any real trouble stopping. I wanted to go drinkin, but it wasnt like i couldnt go without it.

...you may continue.

Haha so did i! I thought this was gonna be on some lord of the rings shit, or the thread starter knew some hobbits...

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 07:30 AM
durag is addicted to pickin the lint from his inch worm

Durag
03-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Skampoe is addicted to plucking the will-nots from his ass crack

buckshotstheone
03-20-2008, 08:44 AM
i smoke on a daily basis....need at least 4 dutches to offset not smoking cigarettes anymore

i don't drink much but when i do it's either heineken or OE.

to whoever said their weed dealers suck....you need to move up here, i run shit

yeah it's a bad habit that i smoke so much, but i never smoke before i'm done with my work so my priorities are straight

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Alcohol, for real, i copped a carton today that was meant to last till monday... haha

hahah

hahahahaha

haha

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 10:09 AM
yeah it's a bad habit that i smoke so much, but i never smoke before i'm done with my work so my priorities are straight

i respect that!!! my best dealer got the same plan !!! DO SHIT THEN CHILL...

Sgt Holly Wood
03-20-2008, 03:26 PM
reefer almost daily, sleeping almost 13 hours during weekends, grillin bird looking dudes rocking them jeans tight enuff to stop their circulation, listening to at least 1 wu tang song every day, ehh i got a couple....

Visionz
03-20-2008, 05:04 PM
i smoke on a daily basis....need at least 4 dutches to offset not smoking cigarettes anymore

i don't drink much but when i do it's either heineken or OE.

to whoever said their weed dealers suck....you need to move up here, i run shit

snitchin on yourself is a no no

buckshotstheone
03-20-2008, 05:12 PM
snitchin on yourself is a no no

1. it is a message board

2. saying "i run shit" don't mean shit...ain't no "lead" you can base an investigation off of

3. my lawyer would fuck even lomax up

4. i know nothing about the comments you are referring to

5. i'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far

VZA
03-20-2008, 05:16 PM
1. it is a message board

2. saying "i run shit" don't mean shit...ain't no "lead" you can base an investigation off of

Aren't you the guy that made the self indulgent post about how whites get more racism than blacks and got completely rejected? If so: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at you "running shit"...

I'm done.

Visionz
03-20-2008, 05:22 PM
IP addresses can be specified to a physical address. why tell them where they should be lookin?

Ask those dudes in Baltimore that filmed "stop snitchin", Grave made a thread about it not too long ago. Do what you do, I for one just never say shit over the internet cuz anyone can see it.

For your last statement to hold weight you'd have to know who I know which you don't so..................

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-20-2008, 05:23 PM
1. it is a message board

Oh shit! I'm going to call the mayor of Nashua, the highly-regarded Donnalee Lozeau, and let her know that some sort of crime boss has infiltrated her fair city ("America's Best Place to Live"--Money Magazine) and is running some sort of ileagal business out of his parent's house.

The City of Nashua already has dedicated itself to developing and maintaining excellent relationships with all of the people and businesses in your community, so I hope they will be able to allocate enough manpower to take you down.

buckshotstheone
03-20-2008, 05:29 PM
streets is watching......

SickSide
03-20-2008, 05:34 PM
biting nails
smoking
drinking heavy

bout it

buckshotstheone
03-20-2008, 05:37 PM
i pick at my lips....weird shit but whatever, it's kinda like biting nails

TSA
03-20-2008, 05:48 PM
when hey hair is overgrown i can't stop playing with it, same with facial and at night pubic, which i twist until it doesn't hurt to pull out, and pull out.

wierd? yeah, then you start and won't be able to stop, giving me the last laugh.

VZA
03-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I do that! And I don't bite my nails, I pick em, much more satisfying.

TSA
03-20-2008, 05:51 PM
i also crack my neck back and fingers, pick scabs, have to be naked after 11:30, jacking off use to be one until the big stroke rehab, clip nails with fingers, peel dead skin where ever need be.

TSA
03-20-2008, 05:53 PM
i also sniff the toilet paper after swiping it though my asshole and sniff underwear before putting it on, which isn't really a habit, just a way of life.

VZA
03-20-2008, 05:57 PM
Right, does anybody else lay a sheet of toilet paper down on top of the water in the bowl, to stop all the poo water splashing up on your ass when you take a shit? It works really well, spose it's not really a habit, but it's not really something to make a new thread about it.

HANZO
03-20-2008, 06:01 PM
i bite my nails, and stroke my beard all the time. thats about it.

TSA
03-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Right, does anybody else lay a sheet of toilet paper down on top of the water in the bowl, to stop all the poo water splashing up on your ass when you take a shit? It works really well, spose it's not really a habit, but it's not really something to make a new thread about it.
:i

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-20-2008, 06:44 PM
i also crack my neck back and fingers

yeah, thats fucked up habbits i had befo... girls dont like it...