PDA

View Full Version : Man, Good Friday is shit

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Everything closes early on thursday night when I have money, no footy, Jesus would want these things to be open. Won't get pussy till next week now, gotta do the family thing sunday so time to relax. Jesus would want me to get pussy.

So who else is getting as plastered as me? I've polished 2 sixpacks already just chillin listening to some music and feelin it, naw'mean?

Good Friday has a contradiction of a name, so lets bump some classics

ZGKlRWqpODM

Durag
03-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Yeah, Good Friday sucks. Im not drinkin today have to go drivin, id love to be gettin plastered though

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 10:26 AM
Damn what time is it where you at, Methods? Drinking this early? But I agree with you, which is why I'm gonna stay in house producing some shit til around sunday or monday, hopefully the stay will make me work harder.

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 10:29 AM
^^Haha, it is early, but about as early as it can get. 12am man. Drinking since like 5pm or around then.

Wanna make out?

no sorry thats rude

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 10:30 AM
^that shit was fucking gay!

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 10:33 AM
^that shit was fucking gay!

I got confused by your hair, sexy beast

TAURO
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Im going to church and then going to the gym.

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 10:38 AM
I got confused by your hair, sexy beast

Leave me alone!

WARPATH
03-20-2008, 10:40 AM
LOL, where do you guys live? Over here we get discounts on fish at McDonald's....that's about it.

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 10:55 AM
It's about to be 10 am here, but that's too damn early to start drinking.

Durag
03-20-2008, 10:57 AM
It's about to be 10 am here, but that's too damn early to start drinking.

Where you at? Its 3:55 here, or 15:55.

If your awake, bored, and you've nothing else to do, why not drink? By 2 o clock your pretty drunk, and its a good laugh

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 10:59 AM
^^^ Seems like a perfect time to start for you but, here it's not. West Texas!

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:04 AM
^^Any time is a perfect time

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 11:06 AM
^^Any time is a perfect time

Shot of vodka for that

King Tron 1
03-20-2008, 11:06 AM
As long as it's beer or liquor, not those homo drinks that people make like red bull & vodka & lime juice & sugar & zima, or some other stupid drink.

HANZO
03-20-2008, 11:09 AM
its a religious day and y'all trying your best to get drunk.

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 11:11 AM
its a religious day and y'all trying your best to get drunk.

Jesus was making water into wine, tell me that cunt didnt love a piss up

shot for jesus

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:13 AM
^^The fact that your NOT supposed to drink makes you wanna drink more.

Nothin wrong with vodka & red bull though, drink enough of that and it will fuck you up. wkd, and smirnoff ice are pussy faggot drinks though

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Everything closes early on thursday night when I have money, no footy, Jesus would want these things to be open. Won't get pussy till next week now, gotta do the family thing sunday so time to relax. Jesus would want me to get pussy.

So who else is getting as plastered as me? I've polished 2 sixpacks already just chillin listening to some music and feelin it, naw'mean?

Good Friday has a contradiction of a name, so lets bump some classics

ZGKlRWqpODM

What do you live in the Vatican city or something?

Da Ryda
03-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Here's some background story to Easter holiday, listen up and pay attention!

Once upon a time there was a bunny, that laid eggs. The eggs tasted of chocolates (this was before chocolates were invented by Willy Wonka, you see). 12 farmers found this bunny and they were selling the chocolate eggs and making a nifty profit off it. These jews... I mean farmers were very money driven people you see... but then again most "farmers" are, aren't they? The eggs were selling fast as a hot cake (hotcakes are another story for another time) and a lot of people became addicted to the sugar rush. As any product grows popular some corporate asshole is always out to spoil the fun. Anyway, some CEO of a big corporate company wanted to buy the bunny and eat it to see if the bunny would taste of chocolates. One of the 12 farmers secretly sold the bunny to the CEO for 50 stock option shares. The CEO then killed and ate the bunny and it tasted of... chicken. He should've known better that any unusual meats normally taste like chicken.
Some say that the bunny appeared three days later to its 12 former owners screaming at one of them:
"I know it was you Frido!!! You break my heart"
But the chocolate bunny was never seen again.

Some fools still think the bunny would come back again and they would eat the chocolate eggs for ever.

THE END

Tyler Durden
03-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Jesus was making water into wine, tell me that cunt didnt love a piss up

shot for jesus

Never thought about it that way.
If he changed water into wine I bet he could make some crazy drinks with Coke and Lemonade n shit.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-20-2008, 04:18 PM
i dont celebrate good friday

if anything it is the shit though

i got a 4 day vacation from school n shit

Visionz
03-20-2008, 04:18 PM
What do you live in the Vatican city or something?
haha, here in America we don't understand closing, that's just another way of saying "no, I wouldn't like to make any money today"

Company owners have to be convinced that the electric bill would be more than the money they bring in to shut the doors.

SickSide
03-20-2008, 04:23 PM
As long as it's beer or liquor, not those homo drinks that people make like red bull & vodka & lime juice & sugar & zima, or some other stupid drink.

lol I hate that shit, specially when you see some douche with a nice whiskey dousing it in cola or something

The Hound
03-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Everything closes early on thursday night
i was at the pub til 5

no footy
i got my season ticket and will be leaving in 2 hours to see roosters v broncos

gotta do the family thing sunday
not me i'll be hungover

So who else is getting as plastered as me?
me. im goin to a wedding on saturday with free beer. ill be at the reception by 6 ish and sloshed by 7

ill eat 2 hamburgers at the footy tonight. fuck this no meat shit

J-Cee
03-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Gonna cook up a nice big steak on the bbq and sink some beers..quality

Longbongcilvaringz
03-21-2008, 02:01 AM
Here's some background story to Easter holiday, listen up and pay attention!

Once upon a time there was a bunny, that laid eggs. The eggs tasted of chocolates (this was before chocolates were invented by Willy Wonka, you see). 12 farmers found this bunny and they were selling the chocolate eggs and making a nifty profit off it. These jews... I mean farmers were very money driven people you see... but then again most "farmers" are, aren't they? The eggs were selling fast as a hot cake (hotcakes are another story for another time) and a lot of people became addicted to the sugar rush. As any product grows popular some corporate asshole is always out to spoil the fun. Anyway, some CEO of a big corporate company wanted to buy the bunny and eat it to see if the bunny would taste of chocolates. One of the 12 farmers secretly sold the bunny to the CEO for 50 stock option shares. The CEO then killed and ate the bunny and it tasted of... chicken. He should've known better that any unusual meats normally taste like chicken.
Some say that the bunny appeared three days later to its 12 former owners screaming at one of them:
"I know it was you Frido!!! You break my heart"
But the chocolate bunny was never seen again.

Some fools still think the bunny would come back again and they would eat the chocolate eggs for ever.

THE END

hahaha

yes, good friday sucks for people like me that wouldnt be working anyway.