PDA

View Full Version : what is the most fucked up thing you have ever done to someone else

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 10:42 AM
well,when i was younger,im sure ive told some of u this story,i had 2 friends who were identical twins,i mean it was really uncanny and so sometimes people could not tell one from the other,to make things worse,even tho were were not blood related,we kinda looked alike so we used to call ourself the triplets and shit,anyways i came up with the idea of hooking them up with girls in my school and letting them take turns in fucking her without her knowing that they were twins and for years,we were successful with that,i remember chicks coming to me like "damn,your friend gets more energetic everytime he goes to change his condom for another round or whatever lol,i admit,it was fucked up cause these chicks fucked 2 dudes without knowing but at the time it was great entertainment to me

my 2nd story is,when i was 17,there was this 16 year old chick that had like an ultimate crush on me,i mean it was so bad that she would go out of her way to impress me so i capitalized on that and promised to get with her in the future if she let me pimp her out,offcourse she agreed and i had her bobbling niggaz for $50 dollars and splitting the money with her,i wont lie,the business was lucritive until she joined the army,last time i seen her,she thanked me and said i helped her realise how much of a "whore" she was
i felt proud then but now i realise,it was all just being a kid and shit

share your stories:b

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 10:43 AM
no comment

Durag
03-20-2008, 10:46 AM
That second story is a bit fucked.

TAURO
03-20-2008, 10:48 AM
well,when i was younger,im sure ive told some of u this story,i had 2 friends who were identical twins,i mean it was really uncanny and so sometimes people could not tell one from the other,to make things worse,even tho were were not blood related,we kinda looked alike so we used to call ourself the triplets and shit,anyways i came up with the idea of hooking them up with girls in my school and letting them take turns in fucking her without her knowing that they were twins and for years,we were successful with that,i remember chicks coming to me like "damn,your friend gets more energetic everytime he goes to change his condom for another round or whatever lol,i admit,it was fucked up cause these chicks fucked 2 dudes without knowing but at the time it was great entertainment to me

my 2nd story is,when i was 17,there was this 16 year old chick that had like an ultimate crush on me,i mean it was so bad that she would go out of her way to impress me so i capitalized on that and promised to get with her in the future if she let me pimp her out,offcourse she agreed and i had her bobbling niggaz for $50 dollars and splitting the money with her,i wont lie,the business was lucritive until she joined the army,last time i seen her,she thanked me and said i helped her realise how much of a "whore" she was

You must have some seriously stupid bitches where you live.

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:24 AM
when we were in nigeria in 2006 my brother was coming home from night church, then these robbers attacked him and his friends. His friends ran, but he, being an american douche decided to cooperate and get on his knees. then they just whipped the shit out of him and searched him but he didn't have any money so they ran.

He wobbles home and didn't tell anyone like a faggot but my sister notice he was acting like a hoe, so he told us what happened, it was the night security, from Umudargu(a village known for it's fuck ups and easy women)

and over there nobody fucks with our family cause we're beyond the point of insanity.

so we all chargered out looking for the kids that were responsible for that nights night watch that same night. We ran through their village just ransacking shit, viking style striking without warning the nation. Kicking down doors, extorting old ladies, through their shit in the fire, slapping people, ripping down anything rip downable.

then we saw like 4 of them, and my uncle Inkele (6'8, brolic as rocks) had us all duck down while appoarched them clamly

they go "Oya! stop right there!"

and he goes "Give me your weapons"

and they do it lol.

then my mom comes out of nowhere with a giant bamboo stick and thrashes one in the head, 2 ran and 2 were caught.

anyways, we took 2 back to our compound and beat the living shit out of them till sun raise, absolute brutal near fatal beating too. then i started to feel bad cause 1 was an old old old as dude, probably reaching 67. He got it just as bad

then we had them sleep in the sand till the next morning when someone can come negotiate their freedom.

i think i blinded the non old guy in the eye cause i gave him a ridiculous donkey kong punch and the eye was red after that, like, a fuckin apple red.

or it could have been the sticks.

anyways yeah, it was brutal as shit, turned me off to fighting all together, so now i don't fight anymore.

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:26 AM

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAH!!!!!AHAHAHAH!!!!!

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/w/wu_tang_clan/sq-u-god-army-helmet-loud.jpg
+21 GOD

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:29 AM
I got in a fight once and had the guy on the floor, and i hate this guy, but i had lost complete control, and didnt really know what i was at, but i picked up a rock the size of your head, held it with both arms above my head, and threw it to the ground as hard as i could. He was lying right below me and just moved his head in time. I would have smashed his skull to pieces. That was a few years ago.

TSA, theres a woman and her two kids living not far from me, and their originally from Nigeria, but there being forced to return to Nigeria by customs, but they refuse to go back, because the woman says her daughters will definitly be victims of female genitilia mutiliation, and that they may die from it. This true? Their fighting it out with the Irish government right now to fight deportation

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 11:33 AM
shes lying,they dont do that shit in Nigeria

Nigeria is actually one of the few countries in Africa that is with the times,same as my homeland Ghana,im one to know because ive lived there before

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
^AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, no, it's a HUGE lie, nigerians bullshit westerners a lot when things like that happens. Don't go snitching on her, but it's really free in nigeria, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, we just tend to play on western ignorance and stereo types

a guy got an elementary here to band together and fund his wife and kids coming here cause nigeria was having a "civil war", retard ass administrators weren't even smart enough to google it.

in all fairness the part he was from is really dangerous right now though, and unlivable because of Shell oil, but civil war just had more zing to it.

there's a lot of different cultures so maybe there's is different, mine is know for it's individualism so no one can force you to do anything, as is the case in most of nigeria, but there's if different, if you can give me the last names or first i'll be able to tell

but yeah DON'T GO SNITCHING THEM OUT LIKE A FAGGOT.

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:35 AM
^^Im nearly sure its Nigeria, maybe im wrong, but they definitly talked about female genital mutilation, and the whole Irish government would hardley have gotten it wrong, so maybe its not Nigeria

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:37 AM
^AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, no, it's a HUGE lie, nigerians bullshit westerners a lot when things like that happens. Don't go snitching on her, but it's really free in nigeria, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, we just tend to play on western ignorance and stereo types

a guy got an elementary here to band together and fund his wife and kids coming here cause nigeria was having a "civil war", retard ass administrators weren't even smart enough to google it.

in all fairness the part he was from is really dangerous right now though, and unlivable because of Shell oil, but civil war just had more zing to it.

there's a lot of different cultures so maybe there's is different, mine is know for it's individualism so no one can force you to do anything, as is the case in most of nigeria, but there's if different, if you can give me the last names or first i'll be able to tell

but yeah DON'T GO SNITCHING THEM OUT LIKE A FAGGOT.

Fuck snitching, most people who migrate to this country are cool, i aint got no problem with them. Thats funny that their bullshitting the government though, the Irish government is fucking stupid they wouldnt know how to run a country if their lives depended on it.

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:38 AM
it probably is, but what's their last name so i can know if it's even a possibility

if it has a Chi, Chukwu, Nna, Uwa, Nwa, a lot of I's O's N's C's and K's with a possibility of double letters, then no, they're full of shit lol

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Her names Pamela Izevbekhai. I just looked at the paper, and it definitly says Nigeria.

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:53 AM
that doesn't even sound nigerian, but either way probably not, like i said you don't have to do anything you don't want to, and if it's that intense they you can go live in a city.

idk why customs everywhere is cracking down on nigerians like they're the fuckin plague tho, they contribute positively to the countries to go to so wtf? no crime and shit, but oh well, if they wanna be retarded then so be it.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 11:55 AM
she aint no damn Nigerian

well u free to snitch now my friend:thumbup:

TSA
03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
DAMN! i just googled it and it's actually a big story! all i know is she isn't of my ethnicity or the other one's im at least familiar with, so there's a slight chance she ain't playin, but like i said, she can live in a city if it's that bad

Durag
03-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Fuck snitchin, they have as much of a right to be here as anyone else. There are a lot of foreigners here now, and i dont know why their just being targetted.

HANZO
03-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Fuck snitchin, they have as much of a right to be here as anyone else. There are a lot of foreigners here now, and i dont know why their just being targetted.

well loads of foreigners now come from EU countries, so u cant deport them. so you deport the others.

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:02 PM
the irish feel threatened of loosing their country, tho ridiculous i dont blame them, if i was in nigeria and there was thousands of white people everywhere i'd be pissed.

not cause im racist, but cause it's just wierd, like eating a pizza that taste like oranges.

it's cause im conservative there and liberal here, so yeah, but i understand where they're coming from tho i don't agree with deporting ppl that aren't doing anything wrong

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 12:03 PM
i love ya mentality man

much props

repz on tha way:thumbup:

Durag
03-20-2008, 12:09 PM
well loads of foreigners now come from EU countries, so u cant deport them. so you deport the others.

the irish feel threatened of loosing their country, tho ridiculous i dont blame them, if i was in nigeria and there was thousands of white people everywhere i'd be pissed.

not cause im racist, but cause it's just wierd, like eating a pizza that taste like oranges.

it's cause im conservative there and liberal here, so yeah, but i understand where they're coming from tho i don't agree with deporting ppl that aren't doing anything wrong

This is the thing. Theres being a HUGE influx of people from Easter European countries, especially Poland, into Ireland, and they move with free trade. Theres a massive population of Polish people in Ireland, i dont have a problem with it, but it is clearly obvious their taking peoples jobs, and a lot of Irish people hate them for that, even though its their own fault coz a lot of Irish workers are lazy, always late, incompetent, useually dying with a hangover, whereas the Polish are mad to work, always arrive early and work hard.

The thing is, most communities in Ireland, wither they like to admit it or not, think the influx of Polish has gotten outta hand. The government knows this, but cant do anything coz of EU laws. So they target other non EU nationals, like this Nigeran women. Theres other Nigerian people here and their incredibly hard workin, decent people, and have nothing but good things to offer society, yet their being made leave, whilst gangsters, murderers, rapists, terrorists are allowed stay just coz their Irish. Society is fucked.

TSA
03-20-2008, 12:15 PM
a country is nothing but a sense of shared property, im actually writing a book about it, but yeah, regardless of them being rapists and assholes it's still "theres" in their eye,

no nigerian in their right mind leave the country and fucks up. The whole objective is to go back and show off how lavish your living, so not working hard or getting an education is just flat out retarded and doesn't make sense to them. Plus they're hard working by culture, but for some reason they're being deported out of everywhere left and right

lack of papers maybe, but idk, seems everytime shit like this happens they're the ones that gotta go.

Durag
03-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah thats fucked up. Most of the foreigners (Nigerians included) that have came into this country have put the Irish people to shame. Some take a good bit of abuse from racist scumbags, but never offer any abuse back, just take it in good nature.

I think a lot of people forget that over 100 years ago MILLIONS of Irish emmigrated to America and England, and we didnt complaign about migration then. If it wasnt for America and England millions of Irish people would have died along with the millions that did die.

SKAMPOE
03-20-2008, 01:03 PM
when i was little in puerto rico we made a camp fire in our back yard and i took a 5 ft long pipe it was hollow it belong to a fence or sum shit, right so i shoved the pipe in the fire real deep in there n i tell my lil bruvah like yo u could see the middle of the fire so i tell him to look so he placed his right eye on the end of the tube thingie n i guess the heat of the fire came up n fuckin burned his eye brow n lashes off n left a burned ring his eye like da prank of the telescope hwere u trickem into lookin n then they have a stain around da eye ya like dat but burned hahahah he had to get rushed to the e.r n for like 3 months he had to keep goin so the doctors can scrape da dead skin of so it can heal properly! bwhahahah its funny now but back then i felt bad

who am i kidding that shit was funny then and more so now bwhahahahahaha

TSA
03-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah thats fucked up. Most of the foreigners (Nigerians included) that have came into this country have put the Irish people to shame. Some take a good bit of abuse from racist scumbags, but never offer any abuse back, just take it in good nature.

I think a lot of people forget that over 100 years ago MILLIONS of Irish emmigrated to America and England, and we didnt complaign about migration then. If it wasnt for America and England millions of Irish people would have died along with the millions that did die.
they got shit when they came here too lol

they used to draw them in newspapers as having monkey faces and there's was signs everywhere "No Irish Need Apply" among other things, but eventually there was most irish in the US then ireland itself, and when blacks started out number whites they counted Irish as white in the census and everyone got off their bo'zack

contrary to what you said earlier they're stereotyped as being hard working here

drunks nevertheless, but hard working

buckshotstheone
03-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I was with this chick when I was in college (she didn't go to school with me, she was from back around my hometown). Anyways...I decided to break up with her but knew I would be pussy if she started crying and begging no so I decided to cheat on her to make it easier for me to break up with her (wicked bitch of me i know but whatever i was young)

so I fucked this girl on a Sunday night

Monday I call my girl up, have her drive down to pick me up (45 minutes) drive me up to my dealer in the same town she just left (another 45 minutes) and drive me back down to school so i can hustle (yet another 45 minutes). then she stayed the night and i fucked her....real good i might add....next day (Tuesday) i broke up with her, and Tuesday night i fucked the girl from Sunday again

JASPER
03-20-2008, 02:58 PM
In high school, me and two other guys have bullied this black kid for nearly three years. His name was Danny and we had no real reason to give him a hard time other than him being black.
What we did beside the daily beatings, we'd empty a can of fanta in his backpack completely ruining his books, throw his brand new bike in the creek, burn his clothes, prank call him and all sorts of cruel things.

One day we saw him walking his dog in the park, the dog was huge and really fucking mean looking. When Dan noticed us, he sent his dog to attack the three of us. I was shitting my pants cause this dog was foaming from the mouth basically looked like something satanic. We all ran like hell and at a certain moment we went different directions. All of a sudden I hear the dog crying real loud, kind of like a wolf of sorts.

I didn't know what happened cause I ran home, but later that day I received a phone call from Dannys mom and it turned out one of my friends stabbed his god damn dog and they had to put him to sleep and they wanted us to pay for the doctor bill.
Of course we didn't agree cause after all it was self defence, but our parents made us anyway.

The next day at school, our teacher had some sad news; Danny had jumped in front of a train and was killed instantly and so we had to pick on someone else. Fin.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Its probably not the worst thing i've ever done, but I took this girls term paper she has ready to turn in and i threw it away. She never knew. She was a bitch but still....thats not a very nice thing to do.

SickSide
03-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Walking home one night out my head on booze and valium, got the idea to stab the local drug dealers car tyers, both cars.

Nearly got caught

Da Ryda
03-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Damn Crispy... Damn, rest of ya'll too... I don't know what to say... Ya'll make me look like a saint.

SHRAP
03-20-2008, 04:53 PM
i stole some hoes apartment key when she was passed out and made a copy :lmao:

Sgt Holly Wood
03-20-2008, 05:02 PM
ive done a couple of shit lol

one time i was at the park with a few friends, and my brother

my brother fucking climbed a gate and stood up on a rim (basketball rim)

niggas were throwing balls at him back n forth for like an hour shit was crazy but the nigga didnt fall

so we stopped n shit, then my bro began talking to some kid while still standing on the rim, i caught him off guard like 10 minutes later and beamed a ball right at his legs, and he fell on the pavement hardbody, he aint hit his head but he wasnt speaking or anything, shit scared everyone, some dude playing on the other court lent me his phone and we called the ambulance, nigga got his left arm casted afterwords after breaking it into 3 pieces

that was the first shit that came to mind regarding fucked up shit ive done, lol

ERN-DAWGY
03-20-2008, 05:06 PM
haha i got one.... back when I was like 17 or 18 i went to my buddys house for a party for his birthday and ended up gettin hammered as fuck n banged his mom on the basement floor...then in the middle of it all her would be future husband and my friend busted me when they were comin downstairs HAHAHAHA we didnt talk for like 3 years

we cool now tho, me n the mom still dont talk tho hahahahahaha

Surreptitious
03-20-2008, 05:21 PM
when I was 21, i was up doing a bunch of blow one night with this ugly ass chick named Andrea, after about 4 grams and 2 cases of beer it was probably like 7 in the morning. I proceeded to get head from this bitch and nutted partially in her mouth and partially in her eye. After busting one off, the realization of having to sleep next to this annoying bitch hit me. I told her I hadnt checked the mail the day before and was expecting something from my lawyer. So I said lets go check my mail box. Right when we got to the door I pretended to be a gentleman and opened the door for her. She stepped out, I threw her shit out the door and locked it. Left her ass in the front yard, locked out with no car and I went to my room and went to sleep.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 07:27 PM
hahahaha some good stories here

VZA
03-20-2008, 07:45 PM
ERN-DAWGY and Surreptitious really made me lol.

Although, probably the best prank I've ever done....

back when I was like 12, I used to have this friend from a different school, that would come round pretty much everyday to play ps2, and he was always eating salt and vinegar pringles, anyway, he would always keep the pringles behind him when he was playing, and after he'd finished them, he'd put it down, wait a few minutes, then pick it up and tip the pringle crumbs into his mouth.

Anyway me and another friend got another pringles tin filled with BB Pellets and piss, and swapped it for his when he was looking, and I think he kinda smelt/saw it before it reached his mouth, but it was too late, and he made a royal mess all over my floor, but it was worth it. He wasn't actually that pissed off, he was a fairly docile guy.

There's actually quite a lot more to the story than that, but I cba to go into it.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-20-2008, 08:19 PM
another story i just remembered was back when i was like 16, me and some heads in school began talking about weed and shit in the lunchroom, and some kid said he never tried it but wanted to n stuff like that, so i told him i sold the product but didnt have anything on me at the moment, but he said oh word lemme get ur number and i'll hit u up tonite, so it went down like that, he hit me up at about 9 pm, i was dry but i hit my boy up went to his crib and got the bud on credit and also told him that i was gonna sell it to some kid who was smoking for the first time so the nigga began laughing and guess what we did.. we laced it with some pcp he had stashed in his closet lmao, then i met the kid at a gas station a few blocks from the nigga who i copped and he gave me the money, but he didnt have enuff for the roller so i copped it for him just cuz i wanted to see him trip so badly, i crushed and rolled for him, but obviously told him i wasnt smoking, so after that we went inside some sort of basement and he smoked there, the dude literally was trying to swing at my face and began calling me all sort of crazy shit, shit freaked me the fuck out, i fucking bounced and left his wet ass trippin alone, lmao i saw him in school 2 days after and the nigga told me he felt like a fucking maniac that day but didnt exactly remember shit, and i never told him the truth or nuttin

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2008, 08:25 PM
hahaha..I didnt do this but one my my boys did and it was pretty mean yet hilarious.

So were at a party and this dude Willie I know who is a poser was there too. He was a small time pot dealer tryin to were the chains and all that bullshit.
Anyway, I'm there with my boy and he see's Willie whom he doesnt know and fuckin shakes him down and robs him.
Then he tells me what he did and who he did it to and i was like, wow..lol, i kno that dude he's not a bad guy, just kind of a phony with all the thug shit. So he's like, Oh i didnt know you knew him, i feel bad now.
SO my boy goes up to Willie and gives him his money and chain back. So i was like, I mean we ain't close or nothing i just know him. I wasnt mad you robbed him. So he's like FUCK!

Next thing I know were driven and willie is walkin and my boy sees him again and re-robs him for all his shit. It was the funniest shit i ever witnessed. How fucked up a night WIllie must have had.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-20-2008, 08:33 PM
lmao ^^ what the fuck!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 09:43 PM
hahaha..I didnt do this but one my my boys did and it was pretty mean yet hilarious.

So were at a party and this dude Willie I know who is a poser was there too. He was a small time pot dealer tryin to were the chains and all that bullshit.
Anyway, I'm there with my boy and he see's Willie whom he doesnt know and fuckin shakes him down and robs him.
Then he tells me what he did and who he did it to and i was like, wow..lol, i kno that dude he's not a bad guy, just kind of a phony with all the thug shit. So he's like, Oh i didnt know you knew him, i feel bad now.
SO my boy goes up to Willie and gives him his money and chain back. So i was like, I mean we ain't close or nothing i just know him. I wasnt mad you robbed him. So he's like FUCK!

Next thing I know were driven and willie is walkin and my boy sees him again and re-robs him for all his shit. It was the funniest shit i ever witnessed. How fucked up a night WIllie must have had.

hahaha good shit yo!!:thumbup:

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-20-2008, 09:48 PM
went building to building,

saying "would u like to donate money to the childrens hospital , with that u get a free calander" ,,,,,, took all the money went bowling , ate food etc...

i went maybe to huge project buildings,
Do u know who never NEVER EVER NEVER game me money? ... jewss, they neverrr gave me 1$...

this was when i was 14 i think im not sure.

oh yes another thing i have done , Is rob my piece of shit so called"friend" house. I dident have respect for him , and i dident care about him , He was the one that tought me how to open doors, And i opened his door 3-4 times robbed his shit, took a shit in his toilet and ate his food ...

this was when i was 14...

relax , I was a kid, what are u gonna say i am a piece of shit? , go on ur time machine , go back when i was 14 and tell him , not me this is 2008 move on ....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 09:50 PM
^^God i love that shit,you one evil motherfucker,reminds me of me yo..good stuff

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
^^God i love that shit,you one evil motherfucker,reminds me of me yo..good stuff

do u know what im actually proud about , and i dont know if i should be proud..

When i used to rob houses, I was too calm , Like as if i smoked a huge blunt,
I dident give a fuk , Shit was FUN for me,

NEVER SCARED

for real im proud . Cause i cant do that anymore, but i can say i have done it

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-20-2008, 10:00 PM
haha yea i feel u on that one!!

chiba
03-20-2008, 11:29 PM
i messaged my friends mom on facebook

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-20-2008, 11:29 PM
i messaged my friends mom on facebook

ya whateva i tried to fuk my friends mom

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2008, 11:42 PM
In all honesty, Icould fuck my cuzins wife but I'd never pull that shit. but she flirts alittle too much sometimes...its actually uncomfortable.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-20-2008, 11:46 PM
In all honesty, Icould fuck my cuzins wife but I'd never pull that shit. but she flirts alittle too much sometimes...its actually uncomfortable.

code of honor. what would we be without that, i know how u feel

all i gotta say is

code of honor.. think about it

Oztradamus
03-20-2008, 11:46 PM
I plead the Fif

Olive Oil Goombah
03-20-2008, 11:53 PM
code of honor. what would we be without that, i know how u feel

all i gotta say is

code of honor.. think about it

Ya, i'd never do it, cuz number 1, if he found out, he'd probably want to kill me, so its kill or be killed. Lose, lose situation. Theres nothing good that could come out of it. Personally I think she's a scumbag for flirting like that, I'd be pissed if my wife did that if i was married. I wanna say something at times but i just ignore it.
Shes a psycho bitch anyway, I dont think i'd want any part of her regardless.
Plus he's like a brother to me...blood is thicker than coochie juice.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-21-2008, 01:16 PM
yea fucking families women is a no no..