PDA

View Full Version : Random msn whores?

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 09:56 AM
im bored as hell and so is everyone on my msn. I block everyone I know in real life cause "you wanna catch up?" gets annoying after 500 times. Hit us up with random msn sluts I can talk to.

......no stalkers

(dont have to be slutty)

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 10:15 AM
ill remember this

TAURO
03-20-2008, 12:50 PM
I had a few msn chicks but they were all useless except two. One was this Cuban chick studying in Italy, we spoke alot until she had to go back to Cuba. She didn't have a computer there but she did give me her number that I eventually lost.

Next chick was a Dominican living in Holland, I was planning to go see her but she packed up and moved to Miami, I still got her on facebook though.

Blackula Spectacula
03-20-2008, 12:54 PM
whats ya addy?

TAURO
03-20-2008, 12:56 PM
whats ya addy?

What for?...you a lesbian, theres no future in that.

Blackula Spectacula
03-20-2008, 12:58 PM
I was gonna give him msn sluts

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 12:59 PM
whats ya addy?

p to the m'd

i laughed out loud, i just wanna shit talk though. blackula is a very hot chick howver.

TAURO
03-20-2008, 01:00 PM
I was gonna give him msn sluts

Know a lot do you?

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 01:01 PM
I cant post drunk. quoting is too hard. that was to you tauro/

TAURO
03-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Got to say though, despite what my post count may suggest here im not really one to chat over the net. The only reason I connected with these two latin women was because they caught me by surprise by actually having good shit to talk about, otherwise im more of a face to face type of person. If I want to shit talk with girls I can do that directly. My msn list is made up of family members in colombia and the states and my friends that are local, thats it.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-20-2008, 01:16 PM
This is my job..I have 1.000 bitches in my list..

Msn Pimpin aint easy but it is for me..

Get at me if you want emails

Blackula Spectacula
03-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Got to say though, despite what my post count may suggest here im not really one to chat over the net. The only reason I connected with these two latin women was because they caught me by surprise by actually having good shit to talk about, otherwise im more of a face to face type of person. If I want to shit talk with girls I can do that directly. My msn list is made up of family members in colombia and the states and my friends that are local, thats it.

Yeah thats what mine is basically. But I basically use to to talk to my brother who's in afghanistan right now.

*edit ... I just noticed I said basically alot .. Sorry I just woke up from my nap.

HANZO
03-20-2008, 01:23 PM
msn sluts... do they exist. the internet has taken over the lives of many. i only use msn to chat to family who live miles away, or to talk to ppl i dnt want to phone, cause i dnt want to waste my free phone minutes on them.

TAURO
03-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah thats what mine is basically. But I basically use to to talk to my brother who's in afghanistan right now.

*edit ... I just noticed I said basically alot .. Sorry I just woke up from my nap.

Your brother is a soldier?....damn, remind me never to fuck with you lol

Blackula Spectacula
03-20-2008, 01:28 PM

hahahaha

VZA
03-20-2008, 01:36 PM

yeah cos being a soldier is really impressive =/

*blatant sarcasm*

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 01:38 PM

*blatant sarcasm*

^blantant faggot

(dont hack me)

HANZO
03-20-2008, 01:43 PM

*blatant sarcasm*

well i got loads of family members who are soldiers. and they will kill you and cut your ears off without hesitating, propa rambo style. being professionally trained in combat and war is impressive. not a lot of ppl can actually go into a battle zone without losing their minds.

TAURO
03-20-2008, 01:45 PM

*blatant sarcasm*

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/Warface.jpg

Dick Cheney
03-20-2008, 01:51 PM
im bored as hell and so is everyone on my msn. I block everyone I know in real life cause "you wanna catch up?" gets annoying after 500 times. Hit us up with random msn sluts I can talk to.

......no stalkers

(dont have to be slutty)
What's a matter? You and your girlfriend not speaking?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/01/15/23131501.jpg

________
Asian Blowjob (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/116/blowjob/videos/1)

DJMethods
03-20-2008, 01:54 PM
What's a matter? You and your girlfriend not speaking?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/01/15/23131501.jpg

masturbating over you right now

VZA
03-20-2008, 04:24 PM
^blantant faggot

(dont hack me)

I'm a faggot because I don't find poorly trained, overpaid hired thugs impressive?

I wouldn't know how to hack you, and if I could, I wouldn't, you're one of the few people on here I don't think is an ass.