View Full Version : Ma$e officially G-Unit

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-14-2005, 05:22 PM
here's the audio
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=25HVRFUL

and the words

MASE ON G-UNIT RADIO NOW

hes back as MURDA MASE...WHOO KID/MASE MIXTAPE DROPPIN AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK

He said he dont wanna fuck wit puffy because they wont let him do the music he wants

He got a track wit lloyd banks comin out

he said hes human like everyone else and his faith in God has nothing to do with his music, he said if you test him enough he gonna come at you like a regular dude

eminem said mase is his favorite rapper lol

brother shoutin out big L rest in peace , he said big L borrowed some his rhymes and put them on record back in the day

mase will be on the get rich or die tryin soundtrack

hes signed to the deal as a joint venture bad boy/G-UNIT

"A lotta people who really know the underground, I aint start w/Puff. I started w/Bobbito I used to come thru w/Big L & tear sh*t up. I was rhyming w/him for 4 years, but they would never put me on a record. All the hot lines L would say was my lines, like I was sayin these in the parks."

"The whole game was wearing versace-I started fitted caps, ice, alla that, these cats tryin to be like me."-Mase

"I felt like people always look at me like I gave them the short end of the stick-like this dude get a lot of money & dip. I just went thru some real stuff in my life, now I'm back to make real music."

With Puff it's just like I don't want to be there anymore"-Mase

08-14-2005, 05:22 PM
and that shit about Big L is fake as hell, motherfucker must be out of his mind

Fr@z
08-14-2005, 05:27 PM
Big L stole Mase's rhyme book

bringoutthegimp
08-14-2005, 05:28 PM
mase is and will always be ASS, i cant believe this dickhead is trying to claw some respect back by saying big l jacked all his lines

tical2000
08-14-2005, 05:31 PM
MASE is a sellout bitch.............dude was down with PUFFY and got like no respect..........so what he is back.......he sucked dick 10 years ago.......and he still does..........now he is MURDER MASE because the G-UNIT sound is popular?????? GEt the fuck outta here

MASE should go back to wearing the shiny suits.......the creampuff

08-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Big L stole Mase's rhyme book

you need to be slapped

Fr@z
08-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Rakim also stole Mase's rhyme book

GhostfaceKillah199
08-14-2005, 05:36 PM
why does g-unit keep signing my favorite rappers? yes i like mase

08-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Mase just ruined his career even further by sayin that shit about Big L........muthafucka lucky he ain't alive anymore, but I know Cam gonna fuck him up for sayin that shit

faderlaceratah
08-14-2005, 07:41 PM
i dont even care.. Mase is wackness

Koolish
08-14-2005, 07:56 PM
sweet, Ma$e is contributing to G-Unit? that's fuckin crazy. G-Unit was spittin enough knowledge in their verses, we know where to find 50 thanks to his intelligence, in Da club. lloyd banks was smart enough to dumb his spontaneous combustion problem down to telling us he's "on fire". Ma$e has given us lyrical limits not even seen by the late and great Nelly R.I.P. he's always been the best, but now he's even greater.

i'm gonna make myself throw up after typing that, it stopped being a joke and was just WRONG. HORRIBLY WRONG. FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED.
________
DRUG TESTING KIT (http://drugtestingkit.org)

youngdeck01
08-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Fuck Mase...thats some cold shit sayin he gave rhymes to big l, fuck that, i dont kno how hes gonna be "murder mase" again....he was sick then, i doubt hell pull that off, let alone swearing on a track, after being a preacher....fuck him

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-14-2005, 08:10 PM
i bet he still wont sell shit

well i hope so

Koolish
08-14-2005, 08:17 PM
i hope he will sell shit.

his CD will be so horrible he'll be on the streets selling his own shit for a dollar.
________
Penny stocks (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

Bedlam
08-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Eminem used to always make fun of Mase in his old songs, now Mase is on his record label.

Eminem and Mase are equally gay on this one

coqaine
08-14-2005, 08:49 PM
leave ma$e alone

coqaine
08-14-2005, 08:50 PM
if he lied, he know$ it'$ a $in, it'll come bak 2 him... if he didn't hi$ mu$ic might turn out good, $o i $ugge$t 2 leave ma$e alone

SHRAP
08-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Eminem used to always make fun of Mase in his old songs, now Mase is on his record label.

Eminem and Mase are equally gay on this one
yall cant see me like mases eyebrows!

Bedlam
08-14-2005, 09:06 PM
yall cant see me like mases eyebrows!
"I'ma sit on top of the world,
and shit on Brandy and Mase"

heatholdingconceitedmofo
08-14-2005, 09:17 PM
did you people even know mase was in a group with big l called children of the corn back in the day?

08-14-2005, 09:20 PM
http://www.harlems-finest.com/coc.php (http://www.harlems-finest.com/coc.php)

tical2000
08-14-2005, 09:29 PM
did you people even know mase was in a group with big l called children of the corn back in the day?wow, are you trying to look cool with your "CHILDREN OF THE CORN" reference???

fuck off

MASE is wack as fuck and will always be known as PUFF DADDY's shiny suited sidekick

at least MASE's album cover will fit gayly beside 50's

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000039QL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

08-14-2005, 09:32 PM
wow, are you trying to look cool with your "CHILDREN OF THE CORN" reference???

fuck off

MASE is wack as fuck and will always be known as PUFF DADDY's shiny suited sidekick

kinda what I wanted to say, true indeed

heatholdingconceitedmofo
08-14-2005, 09:41 PM
wow, are you trying to look cool with your "CHILDREN OF THE CORN" reference???

fuck off

haha your gay....i was just saying that since they were in a group together...and since they grew up together...maybe they traded lines sometimes....just like how wu members trade lines

you fagz on this site are unbeleivable

brown_dogg
08-14-2005, 10:38 PM
here's the audio
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=25HVRFUL

and the words

MASE ON G-UNIT RADIO NOW

hes back as MURDA MASE...WHOO KID/MASE MIXTAPE DROPPIN AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK

He said he dont wanna fuck wit puffy because they wont let him do the music he wants

He got a track wit lloyd banks comin out

he said hes human like everyone else and his faith in God has nothing to do with his music, he said if you test him enough he gonna come at you like a regular dude

eminem said mase is his favorite rapper lol

brother shoutin out big L rest in peace , he said big L borrowed some his rhymes and put them on record back in the day

mase will be on the get rich or die tryin soundtrack

hes signed to the deal as a joint venture bad boy/G-UNIT

"A lotta people who really know the underground, I aint start w/Puff. I started w/Bobbito I used to come thru w/Big L & tear sh*t up. I was rhyming w/him for 4 years, but they would never put me on a record. All the hot lines L would say was my lines, like I was sayin these in the parks."

"The whole game was wearing versace-I started fitted caps, ice, alla that, these cats tryin to be like me."-Mase

"I felt like people always look at me like I gave them the short end of the stick-like this dude get a lot of money & dip. I just went thru some real stuff in my life, now I'm back to make real music."

With Puff it's just like I don't want to be there anymore"-Mase

I believe you and all that, but I just wanna know where you got that info.

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 11:20 PM
Yall need to shut the fuck up how yall know Big L din jack Mase rhyme book? yall done know where was yall back in 96 when no one even knew bout Big L? To be honest bout 90% of yall only got into em after he died. An then bout 98% of yall only know the puffy mo money mo problems Mase.

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 11:22 PM
That the Puffy Mase but see yall done know bout the harlem Mase, The murda Mase, Mase got talented yall jus some Big L dick ryders.

brown_dogg
08-14-2005, 11:29 PM
It's his time of the month.

triggahappy187
08-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Nah son for real tho yall say yall got love for Big L but most of yall din even now em when he was alive, an when yall post these lists of top 5 MCS yall have him down. He is up there on the list but u cant put em on ur list if thats ur situation

brown_dogg
08-15-2005, 12:07 AM
I didnt say that I was a Big L fan, and I didnt say that I didn't like him either.

triggahappy187
08-15-2005, 12:58 AM
I know but um jus sayin to those who done really know em u know like how some cats say public enemy is ill cuz a lotta other people say it

dreday99
08-15-2005, 01:51 AM
mase is so wack, i remember when he was on the mixtape circuit in the mid 90's, murder mase and killa cam, all that murder shit went out the window when ironman smacked the shit out of him. he was on hot 97 like last year when half the dips called him up and called him out on live radio. all he did was that slow forrest gump drawl he always does, had nothing to say. it reminded me of that skit he had on his first album: "yo don't give your number to my girl b. u gon make me go back to jail, but u don't understand, i like jail. MASE: yeah whatever b." that's how he was getting barked on by the dips. he has no creditability to me, he's like r.kelly. saved one minute, glorifying sinning the next. ghost needs to smack him with the other hand.

triggahappy187
08-15-2005, 01:57 AM
Chyeah he was a bitch there

bringoutthegimp
08-15-2005, 06:31 AM
are you trying to say mase is better than big l?

Bone Collecta
08-15-2005, 06:36 AM
lol i knew if i came in here it would be nothin but hating. really you all are sad

THE W
08-15-2005, 07:10 AM
lol i knew if i came in here it would be nothin but hating. really you all are sad
either that or people just genuinely dont like his music

PolitiC
08-15-2005, 07:25 AM
haha mase is a bitch whos scared 2 death of the dips and ghostface..damn i hope ghost smacks the shit outta him again so he cant smile on his videos no more

peace

sungod
08-15-2005, 08:36 AM
this forum is full of haters. period.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-15-2005, 09:19 AM
he last shit was straight up wack, so what if he has signed to g-unit

Prince Rai
08-15-2005, 09:27 AM
no seriously who fukkan cares whther he joined gunit or not....

they can do whatever they want

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-15-2005, 09:46 AM
YEA.. FUCK BAD BOY.. // MASE KNOW WUT HE WANT .. / HOPE HE DONT GO 2 COMMERCIAL.. WIT G -UNIT.. BUT ALSO.. HE SHOULD COME WIT STRAIGHT .. LYRICS.. MAYBE THAT WAY.. PPL WILL FORGET ABOUT THAT FOO ACTIN LIKE A BITCH.. AND .. 4 SAYING THAT SHIT ABOUT BIG L ..

PEACE .. !

http://cannabis.net/canab.jpg (http://cannabis.net/marijmob.html)

G...
08-15-2005, 10:59 AM
He's a peice of shit scumbag sellout, I wouldn't cop his CD if the shit was free. He's a lot of talk and record deal, I hope he dies. ONE

Prodigy69
08-15-2005, 11:59 AM
L STOLE MASES RHYME BOOK...THIS MOTHERFUCKER FO REAL?..man L was spittin same shit back in like 92 same shit in 95 all to 99 same shit mothafuckin mase stole Ls book fuckin bitch mase maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

kingidivine
08-15-2005, 12:11 PM
what you guys didn't know is that Mase used to produce before he ever rapped. Rza stole his whole production style.

WUHEADSINCE93
08-15-2005, 12:15 PM
what you guys didn't know is that Mase used to produce before he ever rapped. Rza stole his whole production style.

lol lol what ever you are smokin they need to take that shit off the streets..lol

faderlaceratah
08-15-2005, 12:23 PM
This whole situation is corny as fuck. Mase is jumping on the gangster tip again because it's what's popular. Were all those years of him being a preacher just a big fucking lie so that he can jump out and become "Murda Mase" again? Fuck that. That's not real. Mase isn't real. Isn't the main catch with being a gangster rapper that you're suppose to live what you rap about? How does Mase expect to be taken seriously when he's changing his image every couple years right before our eyes? Fuck mase, I shit on his career. Fuck G-Unit, they've signed 4 of my favourite rappers in the past couple months and now I have to hear MOP and Mobb Deep shout "g-unit!" on every fucking track. I hate mainstream hip hop these days. We need a cure.

WUHEADSINCE93
08-15-2005, 12:46 PM
true i feel you

Tage
08-15-2005, 12:49 PM
He's a peice of shit scumbag sellout, I wouldn't cop his CD if the shit was free. He's a lot of talk and record deal, I hope he dies. ONE
^wahahahahahahahahahahaah

I liked Ma$e in C.O.C. he was an ill emcee, but his new commercial shit is whack.. even his Big L appearences outshin his albums...

dreday99
08-15-2005, 05:31 PM
are you trying to say mase is better than big l?
imo yes, there is no competition. mase is not on the level that some of u are raising him to. and it's becuz there is no lyrical content there. the flow is good, the subject matter is boring. and i'm no hater, i just presented the facts. i heard the hot 97 interview with my own ears, and read the articles about his ministry with my own eyes. everything he does seems to be flying in the face of what he represents. i formulate my opinions based upon what the person does when giving the chance to present himself. i liked his murda mase persona. 24 hours to live is a banger. but he's not real, in any sense of the word, to me.

08-15-2005, 05:33 PM
have you listened to Lifestylez ov Da Poor & Dangerous, The Big Picture, and all his numerous freestyles and unreleased songs? How Will I Make It blows anything Mase did out of the water........you need to study up on Big L, because unless you have, there is no way Big L is wacker than Mase, fuck off wit that

WuBanga36
08-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Mase is way better than Big L.

08-15-2005, 05:39 PM
http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FB37I21QICP92CIIX6ZAOGCJK (http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FB37I21QICP92CIIX6ZAOGCJK) this one Big L song blows any shit Mase did out the water WHATSOEVER

no competition, Big L was better than Ma$e, hands down, RIP(rest in power) to the legend

WuBanga36
08-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Sun, I was being sarcastic with my last post.

08-15-2005, 05:41 PM
i'm talking to dre day

LORD ZERO
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Wdf, U Gotta Be Kidding Me............mase? Of All Ppl, Better Than Big L..........someone Chop Off Da Fingers Of The Dude Dat Said Dat..........seriously

WuBanga36
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Alrighty.

dreday99
08-15-2005, 05:53 PM
whoa i just re-read my post. pardon self, i did not mean to say yes mase is better than L. i meant to say hell no he's not better. if u read the rest of my post you'll see that i was big upping Corleone, not mason. sun u don't have to prove to me L has the repertoire, i'm right there with you.

08-15-2005, 05:53 PM
:lmao: aight i just wanted to make sure LOL

WuBanga36
08-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Mase should not be mentioned in the same line as L.

Fr@z
08-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Mase > Rakim + Krs + Nas combined to make a superhuman mc still keeping Krs-One's nose

oldie
08-15-2005, 07:16 PM
hahaha mase just put another downer on his career, why wont he face it, not may ppl like him. i never knew bout tha big l group or that D.I.T.C group. so thanks 4 that.

--Gh0sTfAcE--
08-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Is it me or r people selling out to g-unit?????????????????????