PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Dick Size" Thread! (homo thread)

Lizard King
03-21-2008, 04:36 PM
yo my people i know what you wanna hear. you wanna hear some wu shit gyeaaaaaaaah

so here's the poll vote for your dick size..be sincere. let's do a statistic of the corp

respect to my niggus on the forum. (please don't post pics)

and don't be shy. mine's 17cm

Paranoid
03-21-2008, 04:39 PM
why do you want to know peoples dick sizes? you didnt even say no homo

Lizard King
03-21-2008, 04:39 PM
it's a statistic yo
just vote

wuswordz95
03-21-2008, 04:41 PM
my cock is small. hey is 12cm = inch? well i never catch a vernal disease my dicks to small

Lizard King
03-21-2008, 04:43 PM
nah.. 4.7 innch =12 cm
1cm =0.4 inches

LORD NOSE
03-21-2008, 04:43 PM
listen movaphuca

there's mostly men on this site

this shit is inappropriate

shinobi4227
03-21-2008, 04:45 PM
listen movaphuca

there's mostly men on this site

this shit is inappropriate

lol, yea, Threads like this could get the Fags horny and they start coming up in here and asking the next user how big is yours? lol

Masta Chilla
03-21-2008, 04:46 PM
mine's about 16-17cm

Lizard King
03-21-2008, 04:54 PM
mine's about 16-17cm
your a real g son. respect
yo sunny winters my nigga...just don't post yo if you don't like this shit. you don't have to click on the title ;)

anyway..you seem to be a nice guy so i forgive you this time

Sgt Holly Wood
03-21-2008, 04:55 PM
dunno how big in cm but my shit is 7 inches

Masta Chilla
03-21-2008, 05:07 PM
yo Lizard King where are you from when u measure in cm?

Surreptitious
03-21-2008, 05:19 PM
faggots, go spend some time gettin pussy instead of tryin to find out each others dick size

TSA
03-21-2008, 05:24 PM
man im not trying to learn the savages measurement system

my dick is about 8 to 8 and a half inch long and 6 inches wide for all your dick fans out there.

Johnny Dust
03-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Stand-by mode: 14-16 cm

On the strength: my penix is teh maximum

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-21-2008, 08:18 PM
23+ (i'm feeling like an elephant) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-r.gif 114.29%

DJMethods
03-21-2008, 08:23 PM
iunno cm's but 8 and a halfish

Sgt Holly Wood
03-22-2008, 01:25 AM
wasnt u the nigga that sucked his own cock ^^

lol they added "homo thread" to the thread name after u posted there buddy

slight coincidence ehh?

RzaRectum
03-22-2008, 01:49 AM
yo my people i know what you wanna hear. you wanna hear some wu shit gyeaaaaaaaah

so here's the poll vote for your dick size..be sincere. let's do a statistic of the corp

respect to my niggus on the forum. (please don't post pics)

and don't be shy. mine's 17cm

You should've made this a public poll so we could see who voted in each category. :D

23+ (i'm feeling like an elephant) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/polls/bar2-r.gif 114.29%

aka I lie about my size to "prove" myself to complete eStrangers i'll never get to meat (or meet) ;D

Blackula Spectacula
03-22-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm sure most of you all are lying .

Oztradamus
03-22-2008, 02:54 AM
6 3/4, but I can make my girl cum and make over 110 K a year, so having a penis like the dudes from monsters of cock ain't nothing to me LOL

Supreme-NRT
03-22-2008, 03:28 AM
King Lizard is trying to gain control over The Cooley, watch out IRONDAAN

Lizard King
03-22-2008, 03:41 AM
yo yo...it's lizard king..don't offend me yo
i'm the hottest g in here

Masta Chilla
03-22-2008, 04:13 AM
i now know the exact length of my dick: 16.7 cm

TSA
03-22-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm sure most of you all are lying .
i've noticed, mainly technician, cause a greek dick looks like a pod of peas, everyones seen the status

but im being for real, bragging about having a big dick is retarded, if anything having one is annoying in my opinion

36chambers
03-22-2008, 07:36 AM
i've noticed, mainly technician, cause a greek dick looks like a pod of peas, everyones seen the status

:lmao: now that was funny 9:|6

LORD NOSE
03-22-2008, 07:40 AM
but im being for real, bragging about having a big dick is retarded, if anything having one is annoying in my opinion

so are you gonna cut yours off and get a vagina ?

TSA
03-22-2008, 08:25 AM
well sunny, though i feel a bit bad putting a damper in inflated dick size descriptions and therefore ruined the purpose of you logging on, if your dick status wasn't california raisin you'd understand

for instance i dont fit in magnums, and have to buy the XL magnums, which i hardly fit in anyways so i have to hold the base when i lace

and they only sell those and hyvee, and i know everyone that works there in a non condom buying manner, THO there are exceptions, im hoping to get the sluttly lookin mexican teller on one of my rubber buying days, moisting her loins with the brolic status of my divine stiff

TSA
03-22-2008, 08:29 AM
and your dick touches the toilet water

and i actually scares some whores off if you tell them ahead of time

and stroking at a reasonably fast speed is a task that takes practice, skill, and complete disregard for your partners guts

but the plus side is i can beat off with two hands (way better then 1) and walking around with a boner feel like i just conquered rome

JASPER
03-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Are we really talking about dicksizes and autofelatio now? Christ.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-22-2008, 08:46 AM
King Lizard is trying to gain control over The Cooley, watch out IRONDAAN

I'm not scared. I didn't get my own subforum for being gay in the literal sense of buttsex, tanktops, and elton john concerts, im pretty sure i got it for pissing some people off with my witty, carefree repartee. I think I upset Sickarocks, and hes in "The Vatican"(see: some kind of circlejerk i dont fully understand) and he said they should change it to irondancooley and one of his "mod"(see: nerd who runs shit) buddies saw it and did it.

At the time i just started and had like 90 posts, and you dumb motherfuckers failed to see my subtle genius. Id say something about wu-tang, and everybody at wucorp would be like "Whateva, n00b" or "call me when your post count's higher, girlfriend, OOH SNAP!" and then everyone else would lol.

I didnt get the joke, so id say everyone was weird and nerdy and gay(which i stand by) and then everyone would get mad, and id be like "whoa, is everybody seriously mad?" and everybody else would be all like "NO, YOURE the one thats mad" and thus began the cycle.

Until finally everybody realized that i meant no harm to your way of life and i realized there was a whole weird culture and backstory on this website, but at least once people got used to seeing my username, i would be free to call people i don't know and will never actually meet fags for no particular reason and then, in turn, get called a fag myself.

And that is the Legend of the Irondan Cooley sub-forum(which, by the way, under my trademark has taken gayness to all new heights).

Now I pretty much just make homo jokes, make fun of foreigners with a stereotypical american spiel, and talk some good-natured shit when somebody's being especially gay or e-thuggish. Its all hillarious. Take my word for it.

And anyone who uses centimeters to measure their dick isnt man enough to be as gay as me.

THE W
03-22-2008, 09:34 AM
what is really the deal with all the bi-curious chat going on around here?

Lizard King
03-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm not scared. I didn't get my own subforum for being gay in the literal sense of buttsex, tanktops, and elton john concerts, im pretty sure i got it for pissing some people off with my witty, carefree repartee. I think I upset Sickarocks, and hes in "The Vatican"(see: some kind of circlejerk i dont fully understand) and he said they should change it to irondancooley and one of his "mod"(see: nerd who runs shit) buddies saw it and did it.

At the time i just started and had like 90 posts, and you dumb motherfuckers failed to see my subtle genius. Id say something about wu-tang, and everybody at wucorp would be like "Whateva, n00b" or "call me when your post count's higher, girlfriend, OOH SNAP!" and then everyone else would lol.

I didnt get the joke, so id say everyone was weird and nerdy and gay(which i stand by) and then everyone would get mad, and id be like "whoa, is everybody seriously mad?" and everybody else would be all like "NO, YOURE the one thats mad" and thus began the cycle.

Until finally everybody realized that i meant no harm to your way of life and i realized there was a whole weird culture and backstory on this website, but at least once people got used to seeing my username, i would be free to call people i don't know and will never actually meet fags for no particular reason and then, in turn, get called a fag myself.

And that is the Legend of the Irondan Cooley sub-forum(which, by the way, under my trademark has taken gayness to all new heights).

Now I pretty much just make homo jokes, make fun of foreigners with a stereotypical american spiel, and talk some good-natured shit when somebody's being especially gay or e-thuggish. Its all hillarious. Take my word for it.

And anyone who uses centimeters to measure their dick isnt man enough to be as gay as me.

yo g, i feel you're trying to defend yourself and meanwhile to attack. your feelings are controversial man. your post suggests me some inner flusters and you're becoming slowly aggresive. stay cool yo. i still have love for you
Lizard King is here

03-22-2008, 09:39 AM
yo g, i feel you're trying to defend yourself and meanwhile to attack. your feelings are controversial man. your post suggests me some inner flusters and you're becoming slowly aggresive. stay cool yo. i still have love for you
Lizard King is here

I think you missed my point. And I cant believe you called out my "inner flusters".

shinobi4227
03-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Ahahahahahahahah! its cooley high niccas. Why isn't there an official pussy thread.

TSA
03-22-2008, 09:51 AM
king lizard is a secondary

03-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Ahahahahahahahah! its cooley high niccas. Why isn't there an official pussy thread.

Maybe you should check the French Canadian forum.

shinobi4227
03-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Maybe you should check the French Canadian forum.

Kiss my ass Nicca.

BTTR KNG KOOL
03-22-2008, 11:07 AM
We need Pussy Size thread

03-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Kiss my ass Nicca.

Sacre Bleu! (somebody help me out and insert a picture of a stereotypical frenchman with a pointy moustache and a red and white striped shirt and a beret. A long loaf of bread would be a plus too. Skampoe, im looking at you.)

shinobi4227
03-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Sacre Bleu! (somebody help me out and insert a picture of a stereotypical frenchman with a pointy moustache and a red and white striped shirt and a beret. A long loaf of bread would be a plus too. Skampoe, im looking at you.)

lol you dun even know nicca.

Come Honor Face
03-22-2008, 11:33 AM
I hate to pick "I'm feeling like an elephant" Beacause i don't feel like an elephant at all, but...................................

Come Honor Face
03-22-2008, 11:42 AM
^^^Lol at that second pick! People should call that cat fagotron.

03-22-2008, 11:46 AM
^^Thank you. That's Pierre Shinobi and his ontario gangster style. somebody rep supreme for helping out .

shinobi4227
03-22-2008, 11:50 AM
^^Thank you. That's Pierre Shinobi and his ontario gangster style. somebody rep supreme for helping out .

Gay. and a :fucku:

dezmond
03-22-2008, 12:04 PM
9.5 cm..

not sad...

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2008, 08:13 AM

haha

this guy is the future (no homo)

btw, is it just me or is OZ commenting in every second thread that he earns over 100K a year? and he always says it totally irrelevantly?

for instance, a thread about dick size and he feels the need to post how much he earns.

im not intelligent enough to know what that tells me about him, but i have a feeling its not a good thing.

begongo
03-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Irondan IS wucorp (yes homo)

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2008, 08:29 AM
irondan is a rat among mice (no homo)

SickSide
03-23-2008, 08:31 AM
now i know why they call you the Lizard King

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2008, 08:33 AM

green dick?

im lost...

Longbongcilvaringz
03-23-2008, 08:35 AM
or homosexual?

The Hound
03-23-2008, 08:40 AM
where's the <12 cm (im totaly satisfied and so is my sister) option?

36chambers
03-23-2008, 08:59 AM
shall i close this thread yet? its no classic. just straight up homo.

begongo
03-23-2008, 09:01 AM
nah, it's ok
there were many other worse threads that were never closed

Lil' Ruger
03-23-2008, 09:17 AM

your right sometimes i wish i had a small one u know when u get tha boner in church plus it hurts wit the tight church type pants.