http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5674/preseason080102yy5.jpg

Praise be to allah

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 11:01 AM
the pace

THE PACE

THE PACE

fuck the doubters.

when this team becomes even more organised and match ready, anyone without terrific leg speed is in trouble.

i mean fuck, the kangaroos, *ahem cough*, North Melbourne, are a pretty fast team.

i spray my shorts whenever davey gets the ball. (no homo?)

DJMethods
03-24-2008, 11:02 AM
I sprayed when he got that goal.. too. fucking. good.

Leroy Jetta's having a bounce while on the boundary was great too, loved his arrogance.

Geelong next.. CANT WAIT.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 11:05 AM
man, when McVeigh kicked that goal from 50 on the run after the skillful threading of passes through the midfield.

SPECIAL

as bruce would say.

DJMethods
03-24-2008, 11:07 AM
The one where Lloydy took the one handed mark before? MCVeigh was all class, him and Lloyd lead from the front. Haven't seen Lloyd destroy someone like that in a while, 20 touches and 6 goals, likes of McVeigh hitting him lace out helped a lot.

Reckon we'll beat the pussies?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 11:11 AM
i think its getting too far ahead to say we definitely will.

i just think it will be a lot closer than all these media fucks are predicting.

for a start, The Bombers are one of the few teams who now have the speed to counteract the Cats game play.

last year Geelong destroyed teams with their linking handballs and running.

losing lucas is a very big blow, but ive always sort of felt that Lucas and Lloyde have some trouble operating in the same forward line.

they can play well in tandem, at times though they cut each other bread, ya dig.

DJMethods
03-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah I agree with pretty much all that. I'm glad we're playing Geelong now though, injured AA backman in Egan, no wojinski for speed, two areas I think we can push them in. Sad to see Lucas go but just push McPhee/NLM deeper, and maybe bring in Neagle if fit.

to be honest I'm more worried about Hawthorn... I don't even really want to watch that match ahaha, Buddy and Dew on the same team, I just hope we lube up first.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 11:19 AM
did you fucking watch the Hawks Vs Dees?

brutal.

yeh, the run isnt great for the first 7 or so games, hopefully the dons can challenge those teams which will definitely be in the top 4.

you think the Saints are really that good this year?

people have been saying it every year for a while now... i dunno, they seem good but i still think their not in the top class. just like Reiwolt, good, but over rated

DJMethods
03-24-2008, 11:23 AM
I didnt get to watch it, was it on free TV here? Would've loved to have seen, Lloydy and NLM outscored Melbourne haha.

Saints wont win the flag. They're too slow these days, Hayes, Harvey, Ball, Dal Santo are all quality players but they're not quick. The quick they do have is over rated, like much of their list. Plus I don't think flooding will work against Geelong... thats all they can do, it's boring as fuck and gives their forwards close to 0 chance.

No clue why you flood with Gherig, Kosi and Reiwoldt up the other end.. create space for them. Not that little Nicky could kick straight to save his life.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 11:29 AM
FOX.

i agree with that on the saints, but we'll see.

yeah, the game has adapted to react to flooding, North Melbourne tried it in the second half and it did them no favours.

the good teams to overcome most flooding, unless its Sydney at their best on the SCG

DJMethods
03-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Thats what pisses me off about Collingwood... they go to Sydney but dont play at the SCG, only Telstra Stadium or whatever its called this week. Not the same team.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Collingwood... dont get me started.

i hate Carlton as a club, but i despise Collingwood as a team.