PDA

View Full Version : Scenerio thread gotdamn it - What would you do?

L~>1<~NKS
03-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Say your work in apartment complex as a Maitenace Tech or sum shit. You do your daily runs through out your assigned buildin's. Boom! you meat a FINE! broad about 5'6, Carmel skin, long dark hair, light eye's and a bubble but like:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2637/01vp9.jpg

Knowin though that this burds married and a house wife - she sings the song to call your attension day in day out invites you for sum Cuban coffee and a blunt... sparks sum small talk outside her door and when the convos done, coffee's gone, blunts smoked - you leave and continue bout your business.

But today she says "Come in"... You say "If I go in there it's mah ass woman"

SHe says "Ight come thru after you get off werk and we'll burn another one on me". Your like "No doubt - it's a date".

Boom... 5 glock comes you off to see homegurl, she invites you in.

WAIT! Fuck jus invitin you in... the bitch practically rapes you, gropes you, ripps your belt off (Solomon been risin') then she goes at your extension, slobberin allover that mufucka "Your like fuck all that" You grab her by her hair and slam her up against the freakin wall and go to town" Bang Bang mufucka Whut!

Anyway after about 1/2 hour of tearin the bitch a new asshole. Hubby interupts...

Your like "nigga! Can't you see Im turnin your wife inside out!"

Hubby pulls out his PX4.....

Your like "Yea, it's time to go"

That niggas like "Nah son - here are your options... either you and I fuck this bitch till she suffucates or your gon' help feed my PX4's kids"

(ie he's gon put a bullet in between your eyes if you don't help fuck his wife - Im talkin DP and all that shit)

What would you do?

When your done wit my scenerio post your own see what other mu'fuckaz would do...

shinobi4227
03-24-2008, 07:48 PM
I would fuck her wife like a nigga who has never fucked a pussy in his god dam life

VZA
03-24-2008, 07:49 PM
I'd help him.

JASPER
03-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Say your work in apartment complex as a Maitenace Tech or sum shit. You do your daily runs through out your assigned buildin's. Boom! you meat a FINE! broad about 5'6, Carmel skin, long dark hair, light eye's and a bubble but like:

Knowin though that this burds married and a house wife - she sings the song to call your attension day in day out invites you for sum Cuban coffee and a blunt... sparks sum small talk outside her door and when the convos done, coffee's gone, blunts smoked - you leave and continue bout your business.

SHe says "Ight come thru after you get off werk and we'll burn another one on me". Your like "No doubt - it's a date".

WAIT! Fuck jus invitin you in... the bitch practically rapes you, gropes you, ripps your belt off (Solomon been risin') then she goes at your extension, slobberin allover that mufucka "Your like fuck all that" You grab her by her hair and slam her up against the freakin wall and go to town" Bang Bang mufucka Whut!

Anyway after about 1/2 hour of tearin the bitch a new asshole. Hubby interupts...

That niggas like "Nah son - here are your options... either you and I fuck this bitch till she suffucates or your gon' help feed my PX4's kids"

(ie he's gon put a bullet in between your eyes if you don't help fuck his wife - Im talkin DP and all that shit)

What would you do?Since you still seem to be alive, I think I would do what you did and probably spend 2 hours in the shower when I get home.

SKAMPOE
03-24-2008, 07:53 PM
http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

RzaRectum
03-24-2008, 09:49 PM

What would you do?

When your done wit my scenerio post your own see what other mu'fuckaz would do...

I would tell that dude, you had to point a gun at me for that? Nigga I would've fucked if you just asked me to in the first place, lets do this shit!

Visionz
03-24-2008, 09:59 PM
I would tell that dude, you had to point a gun at me for that? Nigga I would've fucked if you just asked me to in the first place, lets do this shit!ahah exactly, though I'm not one to really be down for the DP shit, that an easy choice right there.

HANZO
03-25-2008, 07:54 AM
you might aswell fuk her. jus concentrate solely on the woman.

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 08:05 AM
L1nks you're weird

begongo
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM
man ... this is not even an impasse or a dilemma

it's pussy vs trigger

how hard is it?

perhaps you have some other point that isn't so obvious

King Tron 1
03-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Here we go yo, here we go yo
So what so what so what's the scenario
Here we go yo, here we go yo
So what so what so what's the scenario

Aiyyo Bo knows this (what?) and Bo knows that (what?)
But Bo don't know jack, cause Bo can't rap
Well whaddya know, the Di-Dawg, is first up to bat
No batteries included, and no strings attached
No holds barred, no time for move fakin
Gots to get the loot so I can bring home the bacon
Brothers front, they say the Tribe can't flow
But we've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe so
Sleep if you want NyQuil will help you get your Z's troop
But here's the real scoop
I'm all that and then some, short dark and handsome
Bust a nut inside your eye, to show you where I come from
I'm vexed, fumin, I've had it up to here
My days of payin dues are over, acknowledge me as in there (YEAH)
Head for the border, go get a taco
I'll be wreckin from the jump street, meaning from the get-go
Sit back relax and let yourself go
Don't sweat what you heard, but act like you know

L~>1<~NKS
03-25-2008, 04:31 PM
http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

don't you know that i thrive off hate? I welcome that shit - it fuels me. So you must really like my posts cuz you keep hatin... thas wus up. But the moment you say sumshit like I luv you or I luv your thread then thats where i draw the line.

Im hellbound nigga whut!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7484/nnjc3.png

anybody got a scenerio they wanna share? Like what if Skampoed was really a broad?

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 04:37 PM
You don't need to explain yourself to him L1nks .. just point out that he's fat and thats enough.

VZA
03-25-2008, 04:38 PM
You don't need to explain yourself to him L1nks .. just point out that he's fat and thats enough.

AHAHAHA

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM

What would you do?

does he drop the ghat afterwords or nah ??