PDA

View Full Version : School me on K-Rino

Prolifical ENG
08-14-2005, 11:22 PM
The first I heard of him, I was browsing on ebay and seen someone selling their whole southern hip hop collection (did a west and east coasts first). So I was looking at this 300+ album collection, and noticed some names I havent heard of.

It was interesting that this dude had like 7 K-Rino albums...even one bought directly from K-Rino.

So far I downloaded some albums...they were hard to find on the internet...and I know his discography and that hes from Texas. Hes considered an underground artist.

The only album that I heard fully is "Stories from the black book" (one of his earlier ones) and thought it was pretty dope. Not your usual commercial southern sound of course.

Anyone know this cat?

Koolish
08-14-2005, 11:29 PM
haven't heard of him, but there's tons of names i don't know, i don't know a lot about the underground scene, i'm trying to learn some history.

and holy shit, it can't be done in a year.
________
Mazda Rx-3 Picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_RX-3)

Prolifical ENG
08-14-2005, 11:34 PM
yeah, I just did a search on allhiphop.com's community since I know there is a bunch of cats from the south that go on there.

Usually when they make their lists of the top 10 southern hip hop artists that still "keepin it real", he will turn up on most of them. Also those common "underrated/underappreciated" type threads of southern.