PDA

View Full Version : Why the fuck dont BLACKSTARR put out another record

tical2000
08-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Yo why the fuck dont BLACKSTARR put out another record.........and why dont someone like JAY-Z sign em to Roc-a-fella instead of signing little teen pop stars?

Like there from BROOKLYN and shit.......JAY-Z is siging fuckin reggaeton artists and washed up rappers like FOXY BROWN.....fuck it

bobbydrza
08-14-2005, 11:41 PM
They already announced another album and they put out about 3 new songs over the net, go to undergroundhiphop.com and type in blackstar and listen to the new tracks. Be patient son

Polocash7
08-15-2005, 12:09 AM
cosigns w/Bob. Mos Def said he doesn't wanna sign w/a major(from an article in the Source). He wants complete control over his music. He said he doesn't make music 4 dumb niggas. That ain't his audience

BRONZBODY
08-15-2005, 11:37 AM
^^^true indeed.cant wait for the joint to drop tho

GhostfaceKillah199
08-15-2005, 12:23 PM
If mos never started acting this thread would be about when black star's 3rd or 4th album will be out. When they drop it'll be classic without a question. peace

faderlaceratah
08-15-2005, 12:27 PM
It's not BLACKSTARR. It's Black Star.

tical2000
08-15-2005, 12:41 PM
It's not BLACKSTARR. It's Black Star.
fuck off nerd

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-15-2005, 12:42 PM
you spelled it wrong, chill

faderlaceratah
08-15-2005, 01:36 PM
fuck off nerd fuck you, listen here, you spelt it like it was gangstarr, shithead. why don't you go look at the Black Star album that you have and see for yourself, or are you a fan of theirs without even owning their album?

tical2000
08-15-2005, 01:57 PM
fuck you, listen here, you spelt it like it was gangstarr, shithead. why don't you go look at the Black Star album that you have and see for yourself, or are you a fan of theirs without even owning their album?

is this a spelling bee???? Do fools on here have to correct others spelling?

thats some nerd shit to me

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-15-2005, 02:08 PM
you spelled it wrong, shut the fuck up and move on goddamn, just fuckin take the fact you were wrong, i don't even see why it was a issue, stop fuckin cryin about it

the surgeon
08-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Black star r dope! ive been thinking about this question 4 a long time.All i've heard from them r supreme supreme and what it is.Their first album was a classic cant wait 4 this nxt 1 just hope i dont have 2 wait long 4 it

Hidden Chamber
08-15-2005, 03:39 PM
"Bright as the stars" is da latest joint i heard from them

adriatic
08-15-2005, 06:57 PM
is this a spelling bee???? Do fools on here have to correct others spelling?

thats some nerd shit to me
Seriously. The funny thing is I see people typing "z"s in place of "s"s constantly and using words like "nahmean" in a non ironic fashion all the time and no one says shit. I guess we can all butcher the English language as long as we don't fuck up an album name than they get pre-menstrual. If all you grammar fags are gonna get uptight at least be consistent.

As for Black Star (happy?) I've given up on these guys. Maybe one day they'll get their shit together and record good shit again. And maybe the new Black Star will come out the same day as Detox and The Cure and I can get all 3 at once. {:(

tical2000
08-15-2005, 07:01 PM
you spelled it wrong, shut the fuck up and move on goddamn, just fuckin take the fact you were wrong, i don't even see why it was a issue, stop fuckin cryin about itdid I spell it wrong??? who cares.............."I will take the fact that I am wrong"........now none of you nerds will have to cry yourself to sleep tonight