PDA

View Full Version : Relationships vs Fucking

DJMethods
03-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Iunno about you guys but growing up I just loved to fuck. At school it was fun to just fuck every chick and the more chicks you fucked the more other chicks wanted you. It was a crazy cycle of fucking.

Now I'm older (age wont be said, pedo) and I'm the opposite. I'm sick of fucking randoms I don't care about and miss the relationship feeling. Going out and not caring about anything, the chill at home chuck a movie on kind of girl.

What do you prefer? Can you outgrow random fucks or am I going through a phase?

TSA
03-25-2008, 11:47 AM
relationships, cause you can still eff,plus just effn really does get wack after a while n if ya dont like the smore odds r she'll get on your nerves n itll turn to a disaster 99% of thu time

Durag
03-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Iunno about you guys but growing up I just loved to fuck. At school it was fun to just fuck every chick and the more chicks you fucked the more other chicks wanted you. It was a crazy cycle of fucking.

Now I'm older (age wont be said, pedo) and I'm the opposite. I'm sick of fucking randoms I don't care about and miss the relationship feeling. Going out and not caring about anything, the chill at home chuck a movie on kind of girl.

What do you prefer? Can you outgrow random fucks or am I going through a phase?

What age are you? (no homo)

Yeah, prolly relationships, although ive been in one now for two years and i wouldnt mind just a bit of mindless fucking some whores i meet in clubs, but i know id be sick of that if thats all i was doing.

One thing ill never get sick of though - Masterbation. I love it. (no homo)

JASPER
03-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Relationship sex is so much better. Plus you're safe to fuck without a rubber, unless your girls a total crackhead (See Iroman topic).

TAURO
03-25-2008, 11:59 AM
relationships, cause you can still eff,plus just effn really does get wack after a while n if ya dont like the smore odds r she'll get on your nerves n itll turn to a disaster 99% of thu time

Wtf are you talking about relationships?.....you're letting the side down, at 19 I couldn't look past the pussy. Man up nigga and act your age :tease:

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Relationship sex is so much better. Plus you're safe to fuck without a rubber, unless your girls a total crackhead (See Iroman topic).

lmao

STYLE
03-25-2008, 12:06 PM
so black, do you prefer random licking or relationship licking?

TAURO
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
At my age now a meaningful relationship is what you look for, but no self respecting guy should be looking for a serious relationship in their teens/early twenties.

STYLE
03-25-2008, 12:09 PM
At my age now a meaningful relationship is what you look for, but no self respecting guy should be looking for a serious relationship in their teens/early twenties.

troof.

18 is supposed to be the male sexual peak.

30 is supposed to be female.

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 12:12 PM
so black, do you prefer random licking or relationship licking?

relationship .. and i gotta know she's clean

DJMethods
03-25-2008, 12:13 PM
troof.

18 is supposed to be the male sexual peak.

30 is supposed to be female.

Yeah I heard that as well.
-------------------------------

I'm 18-23, but I've been fucking a lot since I was 14, only really one serious relationship.

Going out to fuck you need to put on some game... In a relationship you can sit at home, watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force with 0 game and still get laid with better sex.

TSA
03-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Wtf are you talking about relationships?.....you're letting the side down, at 19 I couldn't look past the pussy. Man up nigga and act your age :tease:
point well taken, but you gotta remember effin around is a lot of work, its cool but a relationship is where its at cause you can at least get a back scratch, and guarenteed puss 24 + a greater likeliness to do iller shit
i got tired of cunt hunts for now, i know it's only temporary though, but they usually end with bad results if your too young to go to a bar/club.

the best is really somewhere inbetween like this girl im talking to, im going to bust the most divine nut in her since solomon fucked the queen of sheba and gave birth to the ethiopian soloman dynasty

and it'll be anywhere i want cause it's becoming a psuedo relationship, where as before reaching that status i had to try and try and try just to get a kiss cause she's a muslim:thumbdwn:

STYLE
03-25-2008, 12:58 PM
so you quit beatin yo meat AND quit hunting for the wild beaverus?

what did your dick ever do to you?

Visionz
03-25-2008, 01:03 PM
^:lmao:

HANZO
03-25-2008, 01:14 PM
at the moment fuckin obviously, although i got a girl i really dnt take her too seriously. but i dnt want to overdo it cause i dnt want my dick to fall off by im 22.

VZA
03-25-2008, 01:16 PM
guaranteed anyone who says fucking gets neither, and those who chose relationships get both.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 01:19 PM
im a straight fucker,even better ,im a motherfucker!!

hide your mothers folks!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 01:22 PM

hahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

-dead-

VZA
03-25-2008, 01:23 PM
that dying of laughter joke is getting pretty old.

Visionz
03-25-2008, 01:24 PM
guaranteed anyone who says fucking gets neither, and those who chose relationships get both.dude you're 15 just wait, growin up I was FUCKIn left and right, juggling ho's fuckin Milf's etc...but then I found a cool ass chick so I've been in a relationship for quite some time, There's enough time in life for both, you just can't get so obsessed with fuckin that you let it cloud your vision when you run into a legitamly cool ass girl

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 01:25 PM
guaranteed anyone who says fucking gets neither, and those who chose relationships get both.
and you an expert at 15???

yea alright!!!

by the way,how can anything get old on the internet?arent u taking this a lil to seriously???:stroke:

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I love both fo them..

Fuckin in a relationship is good.....Nice thread btw..Props

STYLE
03-25-2008, 01:35 PM
it won't fall off. trust me.
if wilt chamberlain could fuck 10,000 women.......

TSA
03-25-2008, 01:37 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
not beating off is one of the best things i've done for my dick since pussy.
best-nuts-ever.
no, it's not so much i've QUIT, i've just got my eyes focus now on a steady 3 or 2 instead of hunt for duh wild beaverus

but like i said, i'll be in the mood to hunt wild beaver come Mating Season (april to august). This years season is gonna be a beaver bonanza as i've found out the less i pursuit random puss the more random puss pursuits, and im working up a mean pre-mating season list that so far consists of 3 2 blacks and one white

i feel this is the year i break into the latina game, so the im scoping for draft pickulas ;)....

VZA
03-25-2008, 01:39 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
not beating off is one of the best things i've done for my dick since pussy.
best-nuts-ever.
no, it's not so much i've QUIT, i've just got my eyes focus now on a steady 3 or 2 instead of hunt for duh wild beaverus

but like i said, i'll be in the mood to hunt wild beaver come Mating Season (april to august). This years season is gonna be a beaver bonanza as i've found out the less i pursuit random puss the more random puss pursuits, and im working up a mean pre-mating season list that so far consists of 3 2 blacks and one white

i feel this is the year i break into the latina game, so the im scoping for draft pickulas ;)....

My dog has more subtlety about his sexuality than you.

TSA
03-25-2008, 01:41 PM
^yeah, lol.

i actually dont say shit in real life, i hate ppl finding out about my bidnas before i tell them in the proper way

but it's the internet so fuck it. im naked right now, oh well.

so yeah, ya'll got big plans for Mating Season or what?

VZA
03-25-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm coming to your house.

TSA
03-25-2008, 01:58 PM
BYOL

(Bring.Your.Own.Loob.)

STYLE
03-25-2008, 02:08 PM
this season i'm gonna catch a cougar. an older chick with money.

i also want a eager beaver, a young chick with a firm grip on the corporate ladder.

i'm all about the green in 08.

but in the meantime.....i'm gonna just keep draining my local dives for the hood boogers .

TSA
03-25-2008, 02:14 PM
it's all about duh hood boogers.

im really stepping up my african game, so i got 1 on duh list, one with a FAT FAT FAT ass and another with the tightest pussy and firmest breasts since middle school, before sex was even invented

and this one white bitch

but the trick is to keep the news from getting out to other africans cause those faggots talk to much shit, so eventually it'll end up being family news....wack.

and my sisters best friend if look like a huge possibility, she knows how to find the finest dime pieces as friends i swear, and i cant talk to them all "so uh, ya like getting ya pheets licked" cause that's awkward, and they'll tell her.........wack.

VZA
03-25-2008, 02:22 PM
this season i'm gonna catch a cougar. an older chick with money.

i also want a eager beaver, a young chick with a firm grip on the corporate ladder.

i'm all about the green in 08.

but in the meantime.....i'm gonna just keep draining my local dives for the hood boogers .

How are you going to find time to do all this between frantically posting on here, and furious wanking?

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 05:56 PM
fucking man, im not trying to get down on no deep shit

ima young cat with no job or nuttin, these broads be asking for mad shit nowadays

shinobi4227
03-25-2008, 06:14 PM
For now it's all bout fucking, Relationships demands a lot and besides, fucking the same girl for too long would definitely get you bored, so i suggest you switch to fuccko ;)

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 06:17 PM
word ^ a nigga def needs freedom

cant be trapped fucking the same damn pussy all the damn time

STYLE
03-25-2008, 06:25 PM
How are you going to find time to do all this between frantically posting on here, and furious wanking?

wow.... sucking my dick sure did give you a big mouth.

don't worry little one you will soon be at peace.

http://www.white-history.com/hwr48_files/sacrifice.jpg

TSA
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/t9abk7.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 07:46 PM
^^^hahahahaha -dead-

VZA
03-25-2008, 08:01 PM
sucking my dick sure did give you a big mouth.

That wasnt me...

It must have been my homosexual twin:
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/P/peep_show/images/galleries/season_four/peep_show_s4_ep2_mark_400x251.jpg