PDA

View Full Version : my sudden attraction to older women

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 02:45 PM
God,its become like a diesease,im talking women as old as 40,just a straight fucking turn on,is something wrong with me>???i mean i hardly find women my age attractive anymore except for my on and off girlfriend offcourse!!;(

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 02:50 PM
what about colombian mami? isn't she like 18?

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 02:50 PM
You mean....

GILF'S?

http://www.real-life-milfhunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/de345x004.jpg

Like this, or older?

NoSaidDate420
03-25-2008, 02:51 PM
not strange at all. as long as they're still bangin'. and not too old....like senior citizens is a bit out of line. but to each his own.....

HANZO
03-25-2008, 02:51 PM
haha, how sudden was this. like one day u woke up and thought i need some 35 year old pussy.

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 02:52 PM
I'll hook you up, i'm not into this my self. 19-32 is my age limit.

http://www.milf2gilf.com/

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 02:52 PM
what about colombian mami? isn't she like 18?
shes a very very very very very special exception..believe me,id drop every other older bitch for this beautiful stature God made!!!:king::i

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 02:54 PM
You mean....

GILF'S?

http://www.real-life-milfhunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/de345x004.jpg

Like this, or older?

yea alot older but not wrinkled up,you know like those hot older ladies and shit...!!:b

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 02:54 PM

thats a very wide range .. mines 19-25

begongo
03-25-2008, 02:55 PM
I have this for years now ..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 02:55 PM
not strange at all. as long as they're still bangin'. and not too old....like senior citizens is a bit out of line. but to each his own.....
yea man,no senior citizens,thats just sick!!!ha!!:yessad:

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 02:56 PM
thats a very wide range .. mines 19-25

Your still young.

I'm realizing chicks 25+ are better in the bedroom/parking lot and let you do anything.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 02:57 PM
haha, how sudden was this. like one day u woke up and thought i need some 35 year old pussy.

i wont lie,for a few months now,especially after dealing with immature chicks my age u know:b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 02:59 PM

hahahahaha wtf

-dead-

rep for making my day!!

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Your still young.

I'm realizing chicks 25+ are better in the bedroom/parking lot and let you do anything.

Thats not always true ..

Btw wrong way to spell "You're" Mr. I'm so grown. :(

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 03:00 PM
older bitch eh! }:T

I see how it is.....

nooooo not like that babe!!!!

o lord...me amd my big mouth{:(

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:02 PM
How are you MsRza? or is it rude to ask >_> ?

VZA
03-25-2008, 03:02 PM
God,its become like a diesease,im talking women as old as 40,just a straight fucking turn on,is something wrong with me>???i mean i hardly find women my age attractive anymore except for my on and off girlfriend offcourse!!;(

+1

TSA
03-25-2008, 03:03 PM
i keep falling for girls a lot older then me without knowing they are, and then finding out way late

but not like 32s like 24 25

there was this 34 or so year old that i think was hitting on my at my old job but i couldn't tell if she was just friendly and flirty or horny and whorey

she was a ginger too, and looked good, i wouldn't have minded getting some of that lucy magliacutty, but i was stuck thinking "so is she for real or what" so long that i didn't make a move to stick and move

HANZO
03-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Thats not always true ..

since when did you spell 'your' like that. wat they teaching u lot in canada.

nooooo not like that babe!!!!

o lord...me amd my big mouth{:(

u fuked up now son.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-25-2008, 03:05 PM
holy fuck@ blackula's new avatar.....why must you torture me with your beauty???

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:06 PM
since when did you spell 'your' like that. wat they teaching u lot in canada.

Um I pointed out that he used the wrong one .. He said "your still young"

It's "You're still young"

You lose .. I win

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:07 PM
uh huh!!! you know Im older than you too..... and u gotta say this ish!
blah!! :dududu:

Im fine.. or did u mean to ask me my age?

I will be 32 on April 22nd . .so in a month yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

hahaha oops yes i meant to type "how old are you" >_> I just woke up from a nap im still a little groggy .. You know us babies gotta take our naps.

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Thats not always true ..

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/low_77d8f63502f24f6.jpg

and

What do you mean? Are you saying you take it in the ass, in the parking lot, on the first date?

Grown ass women know exactly what they want and their not afraid to ask.

HANZO
03-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Um I pointed out that he used the wrong one .. He said "your still young"

It's "You're still young"

You lose .. I win

no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you win this round but i will be back.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-25-2008, 03:14 PM
it's a common thing

u r a man now

I like older women [40+] since 15.

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:15 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/low_77d8f63502f24f6.jpg

and

What do you mean? Are you saying you take it in the ass, in the parking lot, on the first date?

Grown ass women know exactly what they want and their not afraid to ask.

First date as a married couple * >_>

Shit i know if i was an older woman I wouldn't do that shit on the first date. Maybe if I was some loose ass cougar, but I'ma be a sugar momma .. Fuck giving it up on the first date .. they'll be given it up to meeeee ..

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 03:16 PM
who are you talking too?!

Blackula,

But the question is universal. :f :$

Prince Rai
03-25-2008, 03:17 PM
age is a compliment.

many older women are just attractive because they have this certain maturity and experience. and some have this amazing ripe beauty that younger girls work hard to get.

milfs definitely!
gilfs pushing it..

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:20 PM

Im fine.. or did u mean to ask me my age?

I will be 32 on April 22nd . .so in a month yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh word .. were you scared of turning 30?

I have a feeling i'm gonna cry when i turn 30.... thats If I'm still on here haaaaaaa !

Prince Rai
03-25-2008, 03:21 PM
40 is the new 30 and 30 is the new 20 so they say...

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 03:24 PM
First date as a married couple * >_>

Shit i know if i was an older woman I wouldn't do that shit on the first date. Maybe if I was some loose ass cougar, but I'ma be a sugar momma .. Fuck giving it up on the first date .. they'll be given it up to meeeee ..

That's all the confirmation I needed.

Younger women are still green in the sexual escapades with MAN COCK. Your still in an experimental stage. It's when a young woman get's ruined by a MAN COCK-> They intern blow minds of young men and start that young man on his journey from boy fucking to GROWN MAN FUCKING.

That's difference between MAN COCK and BOY COCK.

Your not ready for MAN COCK.

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 03:26 PM
the question is universal.......true indeed but I am not about to reveal what I like and don't like. .lol.

Mysterious. That makes me want you even more. :=)

SKAMPOE
03-25-2008, 03:26 PM
U Love Man Cock^

Prince Rai
03-25-2008, 03:27 PM
i suppose different men seek different things in women. just like women alike.

i guess both sexes to some degree seek maturity as you mentioned again,
but something that i saw in older women is understanding of situations and therefore a better ability to deal with problems. i like sharing everything with my girl, all i want is support and understanding of various complexities in life. younger girls gave me problems on that front.

Prince Rai
03-25-2008, 03:32 PM
take care msrza

Prolifical ENG
03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
For the past 2 years I had that attraction....mostly ranging from 30-35. It might not be an attraction but moreover me going to the older clubs and picking up those pumas is like shooting fish in a barrel....so fun and a lot less stupid talk involved. Its like youd be at the bar with your drink and they be always chillin right behind you after you made eye contact 10 mins ago waiting for you to talk to them.

At my age I take them from 19 to 39...hahaha

Da Ryda
03-25-2008, 03:40 PM
For the past 2 years I had that attraction....mostly ranging from 30-35. It might not be an attraction but moreover me going to the older clubs and picking up those pumas is like shooting fish in a barrel....so fun and a lot less stupid talk involved. Its like youd be at the bar with your drink and they be always chillin right behind you after you made eye contact 10 mins ago waiting for you to talk to them.

Good to see you, man!! Or should I say your post...

Peace!!

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 03:41 PM
That's all the confirmation I needed.

Younger women are still green in the sexual escapades with MAN COCK. Your still in an experimental stage. It's when a young woman get's ruined by a MAN COCK-> They intern blow minds of young men and start that young man on his journey from boy fucking to GROWN MAN FUCKING.

That's difference between MAN COCK and BOY COCK.

Your not ready for MAN COCK.

once again with the wrong "You're"

I'm not ready for man cock? I don't think I'll ever be .. I don't like males much

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 03:44 PM
once again with the wrong "You're"

I'm not ready for man cock? I don't think I'll ever be .. I don't like males much

I suspect that one decent thrashing from a MAN COCK, will fix that.

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 03:47 PM
U Love Man Cock^

I noticed you take a lot of interest on man on man relations, even going as far as finding gay pictures quite often. Care to elaborate on this skampoe? Did you do any hard time? Did you get hit with JAIL MAN COCK?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-25-2008, 03:48 PM
i keep falling for girls a lot older then me without knowing they are, and then finding out way late

but not like 32s like 24 25

there was this 34 or so year old that i think was hitting on my at my old job but i couldn't tell if she was just friendly and flirty or horny and whorey

she was a ginger too, and looked good, i wouldn't have minded getting some of that lucy magliacutty, but i was stuck thinking "so is she for real or what" so long that i didn't make a move to stick and move

u think too much, instead of fuccin, bitch ass einstein!!!!

JASPER
03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Gravy, you need to tell me more about this cure for pedophilia, cause I remember you making a thread about 15 year old girls or something similar.

I once did a 40 year old, but I prefer younger girls. Say 16 to 32.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 04:41 PM
it aint just u my man, i got the same thing going with specially spanish dymes in their 30's

that aint the problem though the problem is how difficult it is to find one of them that wont front on a young cat like me when it comes to givin it up

VZA
03-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Gravy, you need to tell me more about this cure for pedophilia, cause I remember you making a thread about 15 year old girls or something similar.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6710/jailbait203sf7.jpg

36chambers
03-25-2008, 04:44 PM
http://www.themedium.net/xclusive/granny2.jpg

gravey like that piece of ass ^^^

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 04:50 PM
cccchhhhhhhhhiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll ^^^

thats some extreme shit and some out of proportion soggy ass right there lol

JASPER
03-25-2008, 05:07 PM
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6710/jailbait203sf7.jpg...If there's no grass on the field, go around back and play in the mud.

VZA
03-25-2008, 05:16 PM
you dirty bastard you!

TSA
03-25-2008, 05:22 PM

the one on the lef' gotz dat culo:9

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-25-2008, 05:54 PM
i fuken love moms,

only if their teeth are not rotten ,

STYLE
03-25-2008, 06:06 PM
around age 30 women go thru a sexual metamorphasis. their privates get all warm and tingly and they don't even know how to spell inhibition.

this is a biological failsafe to insure that the female does not miss the window for reproduction.

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Good observation styles

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 06:15 PM
around age 30 women go thru a sexual metamorphasis. their privates get all warm and tingly and they don't even know how to spell inhibition.

this is a biological failsafe to insure that the female does not miss the window for reproduction.

Ahhhhhhhh, so that's why their so nasty. Thank you for that scientific observation.

*Takes a shower*

*puts on 80's style clothes*

*Fixes an 80's style hair do*

*goes to bar to get laid*

http://www.80srewind.net/80s/images/poison_80sbighair.JPG

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:17 PM
lmao ^

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:18 PM

!
THATS MY POINT BABY,YOU ATTRACT ME,I DONT WANT NO MORE YOUNG CHICKS AFTER YOU!:b

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I miss spelled their- (they're) did you catch that one Blackula?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:20 PM
it's a common thing

u r a man now

I like older women [40+] since 15.

WELL GOOD TO SEE IM NOT ALONE :b

HANZO
03-25-2008, 06:21 PM

??? u got it right man. if im wrong on this then they teaching you some next shit on the other side of the atlantic.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:22 PM
age is a compliment.

many older women are just attractive because they have this certain maturity and experience. and some have this amazing ripe beauty that younger girls work hard to get.

milfs definitely!
gilfs pushing it..

IM FEELING THAT ANSWER RIGHT THERE:b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Yo on the real, the youngest guy that won't leave me alone is 19...... .I am going to be 32 this year.... many don't believe how old I am.. but still.. I ask myself.. especially lately... what do younger men seek in older women? besides the maturity, I know I can handle my own and take care of business...... but still.. what do you seek?
good sex,a mature way of handling things,experience lifewise,did i meantion good sex?:b:?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:25 PM
i suppose different men seek different things in women. just like women alike.

i guess both sexes to some degree seek maturity as you mentioned again,
but something that i saw in older women is understanding of situations and therefore a better ability to deal with problems. i like sharing everything with my girl, all i want is support and understanding of various complexities in life. younger girls gave me problems on that front.

BINGO!!!!:b

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:25 PM

He's right .. you're wrong .. He is talking about a womans pussy .. "their privates get all warm " if he had typed "they're" it would read "they are privates get all warm"

CS did you drop out of school?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:26 PM

amen..welcome to the club my dude!!

:b

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:26 PM
THATS MY POINT BABY,YOU ATTRACT ME,I DONT WANT NO MORE YOUNG CHICKS AFTER YOU!:b

hahaha -dead- is the wucorp whore.

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM

Ahhhhhhhh, so that's why their (they're) so nasty (the woman over 30). Thank you for that scientific observation.

He's right .. you're wrong .. He is talking about a womans pussy .. "their privates get all warm " if he had typed "they're" it would read "they are privates get all warm"

CS did you drop out of school?

Did you?

Chill shorty it's just an internet forum. I'm sure you can forgive a few grammatical errors.

And for the record- I did drop out- 3 times. I still went back though.

JASPER
03-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Nice going, grammar girl.

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey used both of them .. therefore covered his ass

And no I didn't drop out.

VZA
I feel this is a conversation I should stay out of...But...I...Just...Cant!

RADIOACTIVE MAN

ok,ill tell u,a while back i met this 32 year old who took me home with her and shit,it was supposed to be drinks and talks but then she gave me some exctacy and we ended up knocking boots,look man,ive been hooked since,yo,i call her once a while to get another good experience and anytime i do,im more convinced that older ladies know what they doing,ever bust a nut so far it hit the ceiling? well you get the idea my friend!!!:b

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Nice going, grammar girl.

Shut up Jasper before I take your dolls away!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:30 PM
I feel this is a conversation I should stay out of...But...I...Just...Cant!
lol,aint nothing wrong with joining in,afterall we all men here:b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:32 PM
it aint just u my man, i got the same thing going with specially spanish dymes in their 30's

that aint the problem though the problem is how difficult it is to find one of them that wont front on a young cat like me when it comes to givin it up

word...well i must say im lucky then,heres some funny shit,i was at the bar the other day when this 50 year old woman wanted me to go bang her for her birthday,i kindly declined offcourse,....:r

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:33 PM

haha what the fuck~!!

-dead-:r:r:r:r

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:34 PM
i fuken love moms,

only if their teeth are not rotten ,

-dead-

JASPER
03-25-2008, 06:35 PM
ok,ill tell u,a while back i met this 32 year old who took me home with her and shit,it was supposed to be drinks and talks but then she gave me some exctacy and we ended up knocking boots,look man,ive been hooked since,yo,i call her once a while to get another good experience and anytime i do,im more convinced that older ladies know what they doing,ever bust a nut so far it hit the ceiling? well you get the idea my friend!!!:bOnly time I shot the ceiling was when I was top bunking in a caravan in southern France. I guess I'll stick to little girls.

Shut up Jasper before I take your dolls away!:( their not mine!

HANZO
ok,ill tell u,a while back i met this 32 year old who took me home with her and shit,it was supposed to be drinks and talks but then she gave me some exctacy and we ended up knocking boots,look man,ive been hooked since,yo,i call her once a while to get another good experience and anytime i do,im more convinced that older ladies know what they doing,ever bust a nut so far it hit the ceiling? well you get the idea my friend!!!:b

this kinda happened to my cousin, and yea he like dates older women to. around the age of 28-34. sometimes higher. my cousins only 23. styles is right about the sexual prime thing, i think older women jus give younger men wat they want. sex. isnt that wat we all want.

and blackula probably studies english, reason why she soo proud she can correct ppls grammar.

RADIOACTIVE MAN

ahhhhh i learn new things everyday:b

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 06:36 PM
:r:r:r NO THANKS

This is more Miss TiteeCups style! I'm bringing it back just for you. :f

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/11/19/fashion/17retro.600.jpg

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 06:36 PM
word...well i must say im lucky then,heres some funny shit,i was at the bar the other day when this 50 year old woman wanted me to go bang her for her birthday,i kindly declined offcourse,....:r
for real, 50 is just sorta nuts unless ur like above 35 or something

id go as far as early 40's if they are just extremely bangin and in shape still

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Only time I shot the ceiling was when I was top bunking in a caravan in southern France. I guess I'll stick to little girls.

:( their not mine!

THEY'RE .. ahahahahahahahaha! I got my grammar crown back :)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:37 PM
hahaha -dead- is the wucorp whore.

hahaha

:b

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 06:38 PM
or better yet.......I'll just keep it gangster:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/snlsnlsnl/icet.jpg

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 06:39 PM
shit.. posts are gettin thrown every second up on this thread!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Only time I shot the ceiling was when I was top bunking in a caravan in southern France. I guess I'll stick to little girls.

haha save some for me!!,dont worry,a hardcore cougar is bound to catch up with ya:b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:41 PM
this kinda happened to my cousin, and yea he like dates older women to. around the age of 28-34. sometimes higher. my cousins only 23. styles is right about the sexual prime thing, i think older women jus give younger men wat they want. sex. isnt that wat we all want. .
thats right,i like a woman that can understand me and be on my level intellectually and ive found that older women seem to be fitting of this preference for me:dududu:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:42 PM
for real, 50 is just sorta nuts unless ur like above 35 or something

id go as far as early 40's if they are just extremely bangin and in shape still
Amen to that yo!!! theres this 41 year old that loves across the street from me,God damn!!,shes fine,imma catch her one of these days for real!!:b

VZA
03-25-2008, 06:42 PM
THEY'RE .. ahahahahahahahaha! I got my grammar crown back :)

Yes, thats very good news, what with grammar being such a great conversation topic. Have a lot of amusing grammar related anecdotes? Bet they go wild for them at parties and any grammar related social events you go to...

Oh wait, NO, because nobody gives a shit.

JASPER
03-25-2008, 06:44 PM
All this grammar talk is making me fart.

WARPATH
03-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Yes, thats very good news, what with grammar being such a great conversation topic. Have a lot of amusing grammar related anecdotes? Bet they go wild for them at parties and any grammar related social events you go to...

That's not completely true. Blackula is holding us to a higher standard of posting. If she didn't we would all sound like Skampoe.......

OOOh I wuld luv ta fuk dat old grany n da but Ha Ha.

VZA
03-25-2008, 06:46 PM
All this grammar talk is making me fat.

*fixed

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
-dead-

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Amen to that yo!!! theres this 41 year old that loves across the street from me,God damn!!,shes fine,imma catch her one of these days for real!!:b
str8 up!!

VZA
03-25-2008, 06:50 PM
Please spare us all sergeant.

Mumm Ra
03-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I used to hit up bars with this 33 year old divorced milf over the summer all the time, never boned her though. I'll be damned if I didn't want to though.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Please spare us all sergeant.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4361/wierdshot2un6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I used to hit up bars with this 33 year old divorced milf over the summer all the time, never boned her though. I'll be damned if I didn't want to though.

well the time has come my brother

do it for the greater good haha!!!:b

Blackula Spectacula
03-25-2008, 06:53 PM

I'm like the Bill Cosby of this site, don't hate.

That's not completely true. Blackula is holding us to a higher standard of posting. If she didn't we would all sound like Skampoe.......

OOOh I wuld luv ta fuk dat old grany n da but Ha Ha.

Thank You Brother!

Do you mean Butt?

The Hound
03-25-2008, 06:57 PM
i feel you on this gravey im the same ... plus i work with a fair few good milf sorts would love to get in between atleast 4 of em before trying their daughters who are all my age

VZA
03-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Everybody Leave The Fucking Thread! Sergeant Steels Just Posted A Picture Of A Retarded Gun! Get The Fuck Away! Its Too Late For Me!

VZA
03-25-2008, 07:07 PM
OH YEAH..! THATS MORE LIKE IT HAHAHAHHAA ;$

Thats what SHE said...

Last night...

In bed...

When I was fucking her....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 07:10 PM
i feel you on this gravey im the same ... plus i work with a fair few good milf sorts would love to get in between atleast 4 of em before trying their daughters who are all my age
haHA I like ya mindstate homie,what better than you get both the mom and daughter,great package man!~!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-25-2008, 07:11 PM
aight folks,ill continue this later

im goin on yahoo to play some online chess

peace

VZA
03-25-2008, 07:11 PM
You laugh more than anyone on here graveyard. I would go as far as to describe your time on this forum as 'a lolocaust'.

The Hound
03-25-2008, 07:15 PM
haHA I like ya mindstate homie,what better than you get both the mom and daughter,great package man!~!!

i actually get along really well with them and one in particular id really love to get with ... but these people are M A R R I E D ... still eye candy. especially in some of the shit they wear ... DAMN

VZA
03-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Aprons? Please elaborate...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-26-2008, 12:43 AM
You laugh more than anyone on here graveyard. I would go as far as to describe your time on this forum as 'a lolocaust'.

life is better enjoyed that way my friend