PDA

View Full Version : w00t.nl

36chambers
03-25-2008, 05:46 PM
the glory days. this was when this forum was the best on the internet... then you lot came along :looking: i think we were actually in the top 500 forums on the whole internet. impressive shit if you think how many forums there are out there.

people that remember the wutangdynasty days, what was your favourite memories from those days? anyone remember the "find tha_masta a girlfriend" thread :lmao:

shoutout to jordeh, the original creator.

VZA
03-25-2008, 05:47 PM
heh heh, yeah, good times...

>>

TAURO
03-25-2008, 05:50 PM
the glory days. this was when this forum was the best on the internet... then you lot came along :looking: i think we were actually in the top 500 forums on the whole internet. impressive shit if you think how many forums there are out there.

people that remember the wutangdynasty days, what was your favourite memories from those days? anyone remember the "find tha_masta a girlfriend" thread :lmao:

What year was this?

36chambers
03-25-2008, 05:51 PM
03 or 04?

HANZO
03-25-2008, 05:53 PM
must have been along time ago.

i used to post at wtw back then. i had to immigrate here.

TAURO
03-25-2008, 05:59 PM
03 or 04?

Well to be honest you would never have caught me using a message board in my early twenties, I was far too young, dumb and full of cum. Now that i've mellowed out a bit I have found time for it, but during those earlier years I was in the camp of thinking people who surfed the web as a pastime had no life.

JASPER
03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
36Chambers must be real drunk, I haven't seen him get this sentimental since the Spice girls announced their reunion tour.

36chambers
03-25-2008, 06:37 PM
spice girls >>>> any dutch pop group. bitch.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-25-2008, 07:04 PM
17,000 posts WHOLY FUKEN SHIT, that was before i was born

JASPER
03-25-2008, 07:12 PM
spice girls >>>> any dutch pop group. bitch.
;(

I can't argue that.

Marwan
03-25-2008, 08:26 PM
yeah i remember Woot.nl....i think that was KZAs site....i love that nigga...

HANZO
03-25-2008, 08:27 PM
yeah i remember Woot.nl....i think that was KZAs site....i love that nigga...

wutangworld was kza's site.

VZA
03-25-2008, 08:29 PM
I think Marwan forgot to say No Homo right after he announced his burning love for KZA.

36chambers
03-26-2008, 05:43 PM
wtw was ok, but i just couldnt download those mp3s they had..........

"WUTANGWORLD DOT COM EXCLUSIVE" :thumbdwn: where is kza these days?

SL33
03-26-2008, 05:45 PM
now, sorry 4 being ignorant but who da fuck is kza?

everybody knows jordi, but this guy?

36chambers
03-26-2008, 05:47 PM
kza was the creator of wutangworld.com

STYLE
03-26-2008, 05:51 PM
so break it down, what made it such a great site?

JASPER
03-26-2008, 05:57 PM
If you would throw this site and the Corpse in a blender and let some crazy frenchman push the buttons... WTW

STYLE
03-26-2008, 05:59 PM
deep down i want to come up with a group activity that involves both sites but the epiphany has yet to arrive.

THE W
03-26-2008, 09:25 PM
yes those were interesting times. all the craziness that happens in general chat was going on in every forum.

TSA
03-26-2008, 11:05 PM
everytime i bring craziness elsewhere(and it's always subject appropriate) i get warned

faggots.

WARPATH
03-26-2008, 11:40 PM
This is some sorry shit.

Old posters talking about the good ol' days of posting.

I'm guessing these motherfuckers weren't the contributing factor to the "greatness of the good ol' days" if their here whining around about the good ol' days.

Fuck it:

Was anybody else up that morning Fredy Mech got sloppy drunk, shit his pants, and posted it on the net?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/fredymech2.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-26-2008, 11:49 PM
that was a great thread, that died.

havent seen him since.

RzaRectum
03-27-2008, 12:53 AM

Yo, THE_KZA (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=52697) was the man for makin wutangworld. That nigga even posted yesterday.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=694072

Motherfucking homophobes back in those days. + this site had too many members posting " }:T " and " :r " as part of their e-vocabulary. Back in those days it was much easier fuck with people, with their ivory asses hiding behind big thug egos and such. {:(

NIGHT MAYOR
03-27-2008, 01:37 AM
that was a great thread, that died.

havent seen him since.

whatchu mean fool, i been here all week, (cept easter monday) i been fucking mad bitches and whipping my finger down their ass crack for charging solider (shit still sounds like a STD) to smell later on

NIGHT MAYOR
03-27-2008, 01:38 AM
This is some sorry shit.

Old posters talking about the good ol' days of posting.

I'm guessing these motherfuckers weren't the contributing factor to the "greatness of the good ol' days" if their here whining around about the good ol' days.

Fuck it:

Was anybody else up that morning Fredy Mech got sloppy drunk, shit his pants, and posted it on the net?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/fredymech2.jpg

if that image is titled 'fredymech2' what was number one you homo ?8O

Longbongcilvaringz
03-27-2008, 02:31 AM
sorry.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-27-2008, 02:59 AM
no your not. *offers finger to pat* smells like man pussy.

Da Ryda
03-27-2008, 02:57 PM
KZA got shitted on baaad... partly because he was a webmaster of a rival site and partly because he was French... but mostly because he stole newsitems and other things from this site and put it on his site like "WuTangWorld Exclusive!!!"

People on this site were really serious about any wrongdoings such as stealing, perjury and putting ketchups on eggs and stuff. That's why he got shitted on everywhere he posted. Webmaster of the infamous Wu Tang Lyricz - called Tha Masta - (you couldn't make it up) was also shitted on... but this was because he was such a bore and he didn't have an ounce of humour and took everything seriously.

His sidekick Cno Evil used to post exclusive news on the forums by harassing wu-affiliated artists in NYC area because he lived in White Plains or something. He mostly bothered Dreddy Kruger but I doubt he was "bothered" per se because Dreddy was happy to talk about his "forthcoming projects" and "that time when him and RZA got to hang out"... coz last time he had "a fan"... it was spinning on the ceiling.

So after exhausting all the possible wu-affiliated nobodies (Shawn Wiggs or some guy that was once a member of the now disbanded Beggarz or whatever), Cno Evil started making up stories on his own. Before this "debacle", Cno evil was voted the most popular poster on WuTangDynasty. Shortly after it emerged that he was supplying fake news, he fell out from fashion quicker than corset being introduced to Americans.... to cut the short story long, that's what happened.

I believe his fall from grace was so hard that he started thinking about suicide... he started making threads like "I may not be here anymore". Some sources say it wasnt the fall, it was a clever marketing ploy to emotionally blackmail his girlfriend who also posted on the forums, to basically make her stay with him. Some people here can attest to this story... Ahem...*mrs...* ahem... *rzarect*... ahem

I miss those days!!

Da Ryda
03-27-2008, 03:01 PM
I challenge all you recent posters and joiners to create a drama like this on the Corp!!

To put twist in things, Cno's girlfriend "went out" with a guy who was also a poster on the forum. But it was okay because it was only a "e-relationship" although the other guy always had it in for Cno. I was like "Stop hating on Cno, unlike you... they have a real relationship, they met each other... whereas you live in Australia... and haven't seen killabeehoney in person..."

True story!!

Storm
03-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Yo, THE_KZA (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=52697) was the man for makin wutangworld. That nigga even posted yesterday.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=694072

Motherfucking homophobes back in those days. + this site had too many members posting " }:T " and " :r " as part of their e-vocabulary. Back in those days it was much easier fuck with people, with their ivory asses hiding behind big thug egos and such. {:(

There's two Kza's, the one your talking about is The Kza .

KidSha
03-27-2008, 05:25 PM
KZA got shitted on baaad... partly because he was a webmaster of a rival site and partly because he was French... but mostly because he stole newsitems and other things from this site and put it on his site like "WuTangWorld Exclusive!!!"

People on this site were really serious about any wrongdoings such as stealing, perjury and putting ketchups on eggs and stuff. That's why he got shitted on everywhere he posted. Webmaster of the infamous Wu Tang Lyricz - called Tha Masta - (you couldn't make it up) was also shitted on... but this was because he was such a bore and he didn't have an ounce of humour and took everything seriously.

His sidekick Cno Evil used to post exclusive news on the forums by harassing wu-affiliated artists in NYC area because he lived in White Plains or something. He mostly bothered Dreddy Kruger but I doubt he was "bothered" per se because Dreddy was happy to talk about his "forthcoming projects" and "that time when him and RZA got to hang out"... coz last time he had "a fan"... it was spinning on the ceiling.

So after exhausting all the possible wu-affiliated nobodies (Shawn Wiggs or some guy that was once a member of the now disbanded Beggarz or whatever), Cno Evil started making up stories on his own. Before this "debacle", Cno evil was voted the most popular poster on WuTangDynasty. Shortly after it emerged that he was supplying fake news, he fell out from fashion quicker than corset being introduced to Americans.... to cut the short story long, that's what happened.

I believe his fall from grace was so hard that he started thinking about suicide... he started making threads like "I may not be here anymore". Some sources say it wasnt the fall, it was a clever marketing ploy to emotionally blackmail his girlfriend who also posted on the forums, to basically make her stay with him. Some people here can attest to this story... Ahem...*mrs...* ahem... *rzarect*... ahem

I miss those days!!

haahahaha, so much shit was popping of here back in the day, way more mellow posters.. a lot of people did not bother registering again after the crash, somehow my account survived, remember the class of 2003/04 threads hahaha, no thread ever made me laugh more.. or "socrips" (gravy) movie script thread, or the one picture wu corp as a school... the difference of now and then is that i use to comeback everyday and read shit n it would be actually fun to read, now its just boring threads to look through n right click n close my window..

peace to all

ZigZag
03-27-2008, 06:54 PM

shoutout to jordeh, the original creator.

HAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THA MASTA AND HIS BOWL CUT

ZigZag
03-27-2008, 06:57 PM

IT MUST BE KENNY IT MUST BE KENNY HAHA RIP KENNY RZA LOL