PDA

View Full Version : VZA vs. DJMethods

Lizard King
03-26-2008, 12:24 PM
this are two very different personalities on our forum. Which of them do you think will fuck more bitches in their lifetime....?

i know..djmethods has a clear advantage while vza is a tiny 15 year old nerd.

but who knows. the life is full of surprises and VZA might become a real PIMP

let's hear your and their opinions and arguments.

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 12:37 PM
their both faggots, so hopefully they die soon

VZA
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
you dont care about popularity on forums yet you wish death upon a total stranger?

dezmond
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM
What if they hook up?

Then its even?

TSA
03-26-2008, 12:47 PM
this is a toughy.

idk, this is kind of a strange hidden way of asking "who would you fuck"

VZA
03-26-2008, 12:48 PM
tbh, methods has probably had more pussy than me, and will probably die having had more pussy than me, but I don't really give a shit, I know there's more important things in life, and I'm not gonna go lying about being some kind of sex machine on a forum full of guys and the odd lesbian. There are people twice my age that are virgins, and it's not like I've never had girls, I just haven't had sex, I've had BJs and shit, so I'm fine.

HANZO
03-26-2008, 12:52 PM
tbh, methods has probably had more pussy than me, and will probably die having had more pussy than me, but I don't really give a shit, I know there's more important things in life, and I'm not gonna go lying about being some kind of sex machine on a forum full of guys and the odd lesbian. There are people twice my age that are virgins, and it's not like I've never had girls, I just haven't had sex, I've had BJs and shit, so I'm fine.

goodboy. :clap:

VZA
03-26-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm just being honest instead of the typical "I have a pussy magnet sausage between my legs", when really, most of us are sad losers with nothing better to do than go on forums.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-26-2008, 12:56 PM
HAHA I like this guy!!!:clap:

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Vza, go fuck yourself

VZA
03-26-2008, 01:06 PM
surreptious, if you're going to fucking diss me, stop being so aggressive and belligerent about it, think of something funny to say, and then at least me and others will get some amusement out of it you fanny fart.

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Ive eaten too much xanax to be amuzing, but I'm glad you came strapped with a pamper

TSA
03-26-2008, 01:35 PM
i might make an acception to the no crumb rule with this Vza character, his sonning abilities are too sharp for a 15 yr old, let alone one with less then 1000 posts.

the nigga's ill

and makes a VERY good point, a lot of ppl come on here and act like they get more twat then visitation chairs in prisons.

i went into the "how much pussy have you gotten thread" and said 5 different girls, and was suprised to see that 75 was the average

give me a fuckin break, that's a full time job. A few said over 100. That's LITERALLY a full time job, U-god, a rapper that tours with a supergroup, has gotten 100 according to his myspace, theres no way a nigga that works at Applebees is gonna meet 100 different women, let alone have sex with 100 of the women he meets.

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 01:40 PM
theres no way a nigga that works at Applebees is gonna meet 100 different women, let alone have sex with 100 of the women he meets.

hahaha

TSA
03-26-2008, 01:47 PM
aint no one on here getting more guts then the nigga baby-u

FdTt8w6zdfQ

edit: man, i've come to realize i FUCKING-LOVEEE this song lol!
rrriiggghhttttttt!

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 01:49 PM
^^yeah, but one hundred, hes got to be way over that number

STYLE
03-26-2008, 01:50 PM
i'll break it down one more time

if you can fuck 1-2 girls every season for 10 years that is 40-80 girls.

i've been fucking for over 15 years.

when you get in your mid 20s you will understand the ease of getting pussy. girls begin to shed their "i can't fuck off the rip cause that makes me a hoe" mentality. if you are under 21 you have no point of reference to this issue.

but anyway VZA is not who he claims to be. mark my words.he is a host for an evil Jin.

TSA
03-26-2008, 01:54 PM
im not talking about you, your fuckin old so i guess it makes sense

i suspect Vza is a heyzues terianary

btw, special request to Stylemaster, that bump video is a gif motherland, if you can make one of 3:10 to 3:14 that says APPROVED! at the bottom right when he looks at the camera i'll rick ross will owe you 100 favors (no homo)

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 01:55 PM
STYLEMASTERR, weve discussed a similar topic before, and I couldnt agree more, pussy aint A thang, but muhfuckers still make assumptions because you blog on a website that you dont get laid, but Uey has got to be over three hundred at least

STYLE
03-26-2008, 01:56 PM
aiight but i have to tend to the Queen's needs before any graphical crack can come out of the lab.

STYLE
03-26-2008, 02:00 PM
STYLEMASTERR, weve discussed a similar topic before, and I couldnt agree more, pussy aint A thang, but muhfuckers still make assumptions because you blog on a website that you dont get laid, but Uey has got to be over three hundred at least

true i repeat if w.chamberlain can fuck 10,000 women within 60 years, 100 can't be impossible.

Golden Arms could easily fuck 2 a day just by flashing the wonderwomans. i mean honestly if i was in an internationally acclaimed rap group i could fuck 3 a day.

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I hear ya

TSA
03-26-2008, 02:01 PM
lol graphical-crack.

100 isn't "alot" after sometime, that's no question, but for everyone on this site to be well above 75, give me a break. and U-god himself said he was at 100

he also said he likes to smoke backwoods and not swishers or phillys, and that his name ain't lucky arms its lucky hands DAMN IT, he didn't die on CL, and he'll be back on CL2 with some bombs

:stroke:we bonded.

Style, i still don't see why you couldn't help me with the presentation, its photoshop baby steps, probably would have took you 3 seconds.

but nooooo you had to be all sacrificing infidels, and shit

Surreptitious
03-26-2008, 02:03 PM
the wonderwomans

pretty fuckin funny

TSA
03-26-2008, 02:05 PM
you also have to consider time for relationships in u-god situation, and being the u-god of wutang, they probably all fight cause groupies only knew and wanted methodman

or ghost if they're smart

VZA
03-26-2008, 02:15 PM
yeah, I hear meth gets all the pussy. I'd be surprised if RZA or GZA got much though.

Lizard King
03-26-2008, 02:51 PM
i heard remedy has a lot of chicks

TSA
03-26-2008, 02:55 PM
hate to discuss wu-tangs secks lyfe

but im sure Rza got some, he's actually well recognized and in bob digi form he's unstoppable when it comes to watching girls pussiesss get weeetttt wet wet wet driip dripp dripp dripp drop drop hip hop ya don't stop

but chances are slim for u-god, chef, gza, deck, and killa

offcourse they'd still get that choochie by association pussy

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-26-2008, 02:56 PM
i know for a fact that masta killa gets it more,word on the street is the chicks love his quiet demenor

VZA
03-26-2008, 03:00 PM
quiet? I'll say, he's the one the rest of Wu give wedgies to when they're angry.

STYLE
03-26-2008, 03:04 PM
grrrrr...

Sgt Holly Wood
03-26-2008, 03:06 PM
dunno i mean dj methods sucked his own fucking cock n busted in his mouth to top it off

n vza seems like a cool dude but he's still pretty young

but since the thread said lifetime, hmm ima say i got no fuckin idea.. gay thread btw

VZA
03-26-2008, 03:06 PM
grrrrr...

stylemasterr is a homosexual tiger getting ready to pounce?

Or stylemasterr is angry and is currently thumping his keyboard in an estrogen fuelled rage?

Lizard King
03-26-2008, 03:08 PM

PostsTotal Posts: 594 (19.00 posts per day) Find all posts by VZA (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=60500)Find all threads started by VZA (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=60500&starteronly=1) :eggy:

VZA
03-26-2008, 03:09 PM
What are you trying to prove? That your mental capacity stretches to copying and pasting?

11th Chamber
03-26-2008, 03:19 PM
VZA is a little 15 year old british faggot, so his pussy chances arent to great at the moment.

VZA
03-26-2008, 03:21 PM
VZA is a little 15 year old british faggot, so his pussy chances arent to great at the moment.

Yes being British can really hinder my pussy-getting. What with me living in Britain, which is primarily populated by Brits.

TSA
03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
400 posts away doggie...you can do it....i believe in you

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/fabiano/4horsemen4belts.jpg

VZA
03-26-2008, 03:43 PM
I still don't understand what you're talking about. Why do I need 1000 posts again?

King Tron 1
03-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Get that next digit!

TSA
03-26-2008, 03:45 PM
someone tell him i can't speak directly to or technically recognize anyone with less then 1000 posts and therefore cause give them the allahstatus title of horsemen

VZA
03-26-2008, 03:45 PM
What?

TSA
03-26-2008, 03:48 PM
someone tell him he'll learn over time and that there's a history behind it, but as of now all i can say is keep e-grindin younget nugget, keep e-grindin

Lizard King
03-26-2008, 03:49 PM
he said..stop posting all day long cause you suck g
please...go and sleep. you're spaming the forum. you're having all the time the same wack disses at users in here

King Tron 1
03-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Ha!

TSA
03-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Lizard King (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60594) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60594&dateline=1206115559 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60594)

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-26-2008, 04:25 PM
methods!

NIGHT MAYOR
03-26-2008, 11:54 PM
this shits gay yo. like yayo

DJMethods
03-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Strangest thread ever, but Lizard King is a god so I'll chuck in a no homo to keep him on the good side of the force.

VZA is also my nephew. Back in the day I was banging bitches after acid trips that looked like dinosaurs (Get some dinosaur pussy in your lifetime), the 50's and 60's was full of sluts trying to get back at Daddy by getting nude. I'm 60 now so my prime is over, yeah I'm still cassanova to the pensioners, but pensioner pussy usually ends in a dry mouth from spitting on the pussy so much and hip replacements.

VZA's the nephew of a new era, I'll pass down my teachings and he'll have a bigger transformation then SHRAP. 2010-2050 he'll become a gynocologist as a disguise, putting patients under and raping them while they're unconcious.

On my death bed as im being blown my dry mouth will utter the words "You'll win son, you'll win".

RzaRectum
03-27-2008, 02:18 AM
Strangest thread ever, but Lizard King is a god so I'll chuck in a no homo to keep him on the good side of the force.

VZA is also my nephew. Back in the day I was banging bitches after acid trips that looked like dinosaurs (Get some dinosaur pussy in your lifetime), the 50's and 60's was full of sluts trying to get back at Daddy by getting nude. I'm 60 now so my prime is over, yeah I'm still cassanova to the pensioners, but pensioner pussy usually ends in a dry mouth from spitting on the pussy so much and hip replacements.

VZA's the nephew of a new era, I'll pass down my teachings and he'll have a bigger transformation then SHRAP. 2010-2050 he'll become a gynocologist as a disguise, putting patients under and raping them while they're unconcious.

On my death bed as im being blown my dry mouth will utter the words "You'll win son, you'll win".
Its as if you intentionally blaspheme the raptor

RzaRectum
03-27-2008, 02:19 AM
i might make an acception to the no crumb rule with this Vza character, his sonning abilities are too sharp for a 15 yr old, let alone one with less then 1000 posts.

the nigga's ill

and makes a VERY good point, a lot of ppl come on here and act like they get more twat then visitation chairs in prisons.

i went into the "how much pussy have you gotten thread" and said 5 different girls, and was suprised to see that 75 was the average

give me a fuckin break, that's a full time job. A few said over 100. That's LITERALLY a full time job, U-god, a rapper that tours with a supergroup, has gotten 100 according to his myspace, theres no way a nigga that works at Applebees is gonna meet 100 different women, let alone have sex with 100 of the women he meets.
They haven't heard his albums

Durag
03-27-2008, 03:40 AM

Hahahahaha!

Ya DJ Methods busted in his own mouth, anyone who does that has to be a legend (no homo), so imma go for him.

VZA is taking all the hate well though, and his responses are good. You may have a good future here

Lizard King
04-13-2008, 04:57 AM
where is vza lately?
is he shy as blackula?