PDA

View Full Version : Living in the boonies...

HarlemDiplomat
03-26-2008, 08:08 PM
I just recently moved to an area that is a more quiet and slow than the average Midwest suburb...

the only word to describe this place is the Boonies.

I mean its not barnyard type country with farms and shit but its mostly children and older people. Most the people I met my age are like extremely laid back and everyone kinda keeps to themselves.

Alot of people say they hate living in a quiet place but I'm sorry, I've had enough of the shitstorm, this kind of life I can get use to.

Anyone else here live in an area like that? Small town, country, ect.???

Olive Oil Goombah
03-26-2008, 08:09 PM
No, but I don't see anything wrong with the tranquility of the country.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-26-2008, 08:10 PM
I always wanted to visit one of those nice little French villages. They look so peaceful

maestro wooz
03-26-2008, 08:17 PM
you still in va or have you made the best decision of your life and converted to maryland? Quiet life is good, but its better to be near a city or somewhere interesting for when you get bored, and you will.

HarlemDiplomat
03-26-2008, 08:29 PM
you still in va or have you made the best decision of your life and converted to maryland? Quiet life is good, but its better to be near a city or somewhere interesting for when you get bored, and you will.

Yessir I'm in Maryland... Charles County if you're familiar with it.

STYLE
03-27-2008, 01:13 AM
i'm coming to howard co. next week. columbia to be exact. the multicultural utopia.
*rolls eyes*

but they do have some fine mixed breed females out there.

TSA
03-27-2008, 01:17 AM
everywhere in nebraska is really peaceful accept the genocide side of omaha

a lot of towns have 3 or 5 cops total, it's dope.

but lincoln is like a fucking police trap, they're fuckin everywhere, highest per capita in the us i bet, no joke

maestro wooz
03-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Yessir I'm in Maryland... Charles County if you're familiar with it.

yeah i know about where, are you more out with the cows or in the suburbs?

maryland is a good place to live, you got dc right there and baltimore a drive away for you, but it can definitely be boring you gotta find the one decent place in your town

i'm coming to howard co. next week. columbia to be exact. the multicultural utopia.
*rolls eyes*

but they do have some fine mixed breed females out there.

if you see a 400lb black samoan with air vents cut into the side of his shirt slanging outside the movie theatre tell him i said sup

im from ellicott city, howard county but im going to school on the eastern shore now

HarlemDiplomat
03-27-2008, 03:13 AM
yeah i know about where, are you more out with the cows or in the suburbs?

Straight burbs out here... mostly black and whites.

Its like one main highway and a bunch of woods and town house neighboorhoods mixed with apartments.

But yeah its a good feeling, finally found a place to relax.

I just came from outside and its so quiet I can hear a pin drop. No sirens, no loud niggaz tryin to find the best weed bargain, and nobody knocking on my door to blow my high.

VA can get the peace sign and my back for all I care.

I just gotta find some fuckin weed.

Visionz
03-27-2008, 03:16 AM
Straight burbs out here... mostly black and whites.

Its like one main highway and a bunch of woods and town house neighboorhoods mixed with apartments.

But yeah its a good feeling, finally found a place to relax.

I just came from outside and its so quiet I can hear a pin drop. No sirens, no loud niggaz tryin to find the best weed bargain, and nobody knocking on my door to blow my high.

VA can get the peace sign and my back for all I care.

I just gotta find some fuckin weed.no spots without one :dududu:

Ultimate Fist
03-27-2008, 04:30 AM
I just recently moved to an area that is a more quiet and slow than the average Midwest suburb...

the only word to describe this place is the Boonies.

I mean its not barnyard type country with farms and shit but its mostly children and older people. Most the people I met my age are like extremely laid back and everyone kinda keeps to themselves.

Alot of people say they hate living in a quiet place but I'm sorry, I've had enough of the shitstorm, this kind of life I can get use to.

Is it Tucson? I lived there a while and that's exactly what the outer fringe of that city's like (Tucson is a really spread out town, it's almost like a bunch of small or medium sized ones with an urban area connecting them- so it's not really a big city like most people would think of a big city.) Where I lived all we had was a library and one shopping center (Target, BK, nothing special). You had to drive miles on shitty roads to get more. It sucked balls until I had a license. Everything where I lived was for old people because a ton of people retire there from the Midwest- goddamn old fat, Jerry Falwell/Jabba the Hutt love child looking, pale ugly motherfuckers. I hate old people so much. SO FUCKING MUCH. Like I want to start a hate group against old people now. All I did was hang out at the library and go to Burger King- like people would go to those two places for like 5 or 6 hours because there was nothing else to do.

Mumm Ra
03-27-2008, 07:38 AM

yep, and I fuckin hate it. I want out asap.
I'm a real quiet dude but I love being being in the middle of where everything is - where the shit's going on.

HarlemDiplomat
03-27-2008, 01:06 PM
yep, and I fuckin hate it. I want out asap.
I'm a real quiet dude but I love being being in the middle of where everything is - where the shit's going on.

Yeah I use to be like that too, but then too much shit started going on.

But every once in a while its always good to go back to the hood and as we say "get your mind right", that way when you come back to a place like this you'll appreciate it more.