PDA

View Full Version : Enough Is Enough! Seriously Guys!

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Ok I've Been Thinkin And I Think Its Time For Me To Drop Some Pounds N I Aint Talkin Bout Herbals!
Any Suggestions On Whut I Can Do To Shed This Weight Quick?
No Pills Or Surgery Or Cocane Or Crack!

P.s I Hate Diets!

So My Fellow Wu Corp Brotherinshelp!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-27-2008, 04:45 PM
The only way to lose weight and become healthy is diet and exercise. Its all about moderation and self-discipline. But don't lose too much weight, because its part of your comedic appeal.

SKAMPOE
Also Fuck Jared!

Storm
You could join a gym and or take a fitness class. And I posted your new sig, check it out.

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
The only way to lose weight and become healthy is diet and exercise. Its all about moderation and self-discipline. But don't lose too much weight, because its part of your comedic appeal.

NO DOUBT! IM AN ACTIVE MU FUCKA BY I HATE DIETING

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 04:47 PM
You could join a gym and or take a fitness class. And I posted your new sig, check it out.
HAHAAHAHAH @ FITNESS CLASS, CAN U PICTURE ME TAKIN AEROBICS CLASSES HAHAHAHA HELLS NOOOOOO!

AND THANX ON THE SIG IM GOING THERE NOW TO SEE IT

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Well I think you should start out by just doing some walking, on the street or on a treadmill, or whatever. After a while youll be able You dont have to go on a diet, but youre going to have to watch what you eat. How much do you weigh now? Im also going to need a list of what you typically eat in a day, and then we can talk about what to cut out. Im tired of brothers from Connecticut dying too young.

JerseyIronman
03-27-2008, 04:54 PM
buy an iPod and put on some of your favorite music and just go running around ur block or something.

I find if im listening to shit that gets me pumped up im a beast. put on some Cuban Linx or some shit i can work for hours if i had to

SL33
run 3 times a week. change pace, don't be lame and lazy. finish every 'practice' with a sprint (100m), your weight will be reduced within a month. changing pace is the key.
run on soft surfaces, if they're available.

+avoid bread and all kind of that shit
+reduce beer(beer makes your belly grow bigger and fatter), if you wanna get drunk take some real shit.
+you shouldn't eat after 9.

you should try gym later. running is the essence. work on your abs, girls love'em.

lol@ guys that sugest weight lifting as a way 2 end problems

FatherSl!me
Brotherins

:?

:lmao:

SL33
03-27-2008, 04:57 PM
run 3 times a week. change pace, don't be lame and lazy. finish every 'practice' with a sprint (100m), your weight will be reduced within a month. changing pace is the key.

+reduce beer(beer makes your belly grow bigger and fatter), if you wanna get drunk take some real shit.

you should try gym later. running is the essence. work on your abs, girls love'em.

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Well I think you should start out by just doing some walking, on the street or on a treadmill, or whatever. After a while youll be able You dont have to go on a diet, but youre going to have to watch what you eat. How much do you weigh now? Im also going to need a list of what you typically eat in a day, and then we can talk about what to cut out. Im tired of brothers from Connecticut dying too young.
LMAO @ ''BROTHERS FROM CONNECTICUT DYING TOO YOUNG'' HAHAHAHA FUCK U!

I HAVE A TREDMILL BUT MY DOG USES IT MORE THAN ME SHIT I THINK I'VE NEVER USE IT EXEPT FOR DOG TRAINING HEHEHEHE

AND ABOUT EATING I EAT ONCE A DAY AND ITS LIKE A 9 PM N SHIT SOME TOLD ME DAT ITS BECOUSE OF ME EATING AT NIGHT THAT I GAIN WEIGHT CUZ OF THE METABOLISM BEING SLOW AT NIGHT OR SUM SHIT!
AND I WALK MY DOG EVERY DAY N SHIT!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM

Lifting weights is good for your core and obviously makes you stronger, more resistant to injury, and has been shown in studies to lead to a longer life. Its not what a big fat guy trying to lose weight should do first, but its an excellent supplement.

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 05:00 PM
:?

:lmao:
SHOULDNT U BE OUT SNATCHIN CHAINS N PURSES AND STEALING CARS

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-27-2008, 05:02 PM
LMAO @ ''BROTHERS FROM CONNECTICUT DYING TOO YOUNG'' HAHAHAHA FUCK U!

I HAVE A TREDMILL BUT MY DOG USES IT MORE THAN ME SHIT I THINK I'VE NEVER USE IT EXEPT FOR DOG TRAINING HEHEHEHE

AND ABOUT EATING I EAT ONCE A DAY AND ITS LIKE A 9 PM N SHIT SOME TOLD ME DAT ITS BECOUSE OF ME EATING AT NIGHT THAT I GAIN WEIGHT CUZ OF THE METABOLISM BEING SLOW AT NIGHT OR SUM SHIT!
AND I WALK MY DOG EVERY DAY N SHIT!

See, you need to keep walking your dog, and just start out trying to go further and faster. Eventually, you should try to jog on the treadmill at a comfortable pace for maybe 20 minutes if you can.

You should also try to eat 2 or 3 smaller meals during the day? And what the hell is in that one meal you eat?

As a fellow Connecutanian, its my duty to help you out.

JerseyIronman
03-27-2008, 05:03 PM
EAT BREAKFAST

it will keep your metabolism right

INF
03-27-2008, 05:04 PM
its all in your daily eating habits and exercise (even walking a others that are easy) and lots and lots and lots of water.

rice cakes nigga!

SL33
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Lifting weights is good for your core and obviously makes you stronger, more resistant to injury, and has been shown in studies to lead to a longer life. Its not what a big fat guy trying to lose weight should do first, but its an excellent supplement.

co sign, i'm not trying to diss weight lifting, but anaerobic practice cannot be compared with aerobic (such as running and all kinda sports).

aerobic practise should dominate + it's more healthy.

Storm
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Lmao @ Jerseyiroman avatar.

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 05:22 PM
See, you need to keep walking your dog, and just start out trying to go further and faster. Eventually, you should try to jog on the treadmill at a comfortable pace for maybe 20 minutes if you can.

You should also try to eat 2 or 3 smaller meals during the day? And what the hell is in that one meal you eat?

As a fellow Connecutanian, its my duty to help you out.

buy an iPod and put on some of your favorite music and just go running around ur block or something.

I find if im listening to shit that gets me pumped up im a beast. put on some Cuban Linx or some shit i can work for hours if i had to

EAT BREAKFAST

it will keep your metabolism right

its all in your daily eating habits and exercise (even walking a others that are easy) and lots and lots and lots of water.

rice cakes nigga!

co sign, i'm not trying to diss weight lifting, but anaerobic practice cannot be compared with aerobic (such as running and all kinda sports).

aerobic practise should dominate + it's more healthy.
THANX EVERY ONE FOR UR INPUT:cheerlie:

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
listen im a bodybuilder, This is my passion , i study this diet shit for fun

there is no such thing as losing it quick

you urself can lose weight easily , as long as u eat regularly ,
and do ur pushups ,

after u master the art of eating regularly , limiting the ballshit junkfood, then you talk to me .

forget the idea, that u gotta starve, All u gotta do is regular food, Stop it with the icecream and chips , take it easy come back at me and tell me how manny pounds u lost in 1 week

TSA
03-27-2008, 05:35 PM
choke on dixx and vomit

OR, do what SL33 said, your gonna have to diet though, you have to scarifice and not just do stuff you think is gonna be fun. but yeah, exercise diet waterand consistancy is key to building a beefy summertime poe-cake.

Mumm Ra
03-27-2008, 05:53 PM
i dunno shit about dieting, but i know when i gave up soda for strictly water I lost a noticeable amount of pounds quickly
same when I cut down on my beer consumption the last few months

HANZO
03-27-2008, 06:21 PM
losing weight without dieting, ok well this cant be done. but it would be nice to first cut down on fizzy drinks and alcohol. get active, play a sport regularly. you dnt have to go to the gym. jus play basketball or something 3 times a week. its a slow process, but if you do it properly u may get some results.

Prototype
03-27-2008, 06:27 PM
I mean goddamn. If you run a dog on a treadmill run around the block with that motherfucker. But for real. Avoid bad carbs like wheat bread and shit, Eat ya lean meat and veggies, jog. And weight train.

TAURO
03-27-2008, 08:11 PM
I think another point that should be made Skamp is that you really have to want this. You have to condition yourself into a regular routine like training 3 times a week for a start and keeping the regime without fail.
It's going to be very hard for the first month Skamp but I guarantee you, once you've conditioned yourself into a regular fitness pattern, the rest will fall into place.

Give yourself a goal of say one month, within that month you train 3 days a week so thats 12 workout sessions in total. Achieve that goal without fail and im sure you will feel better about yourself and be inspired to take it up a notch. Just remember to take it slow, don't rush it or you will burn yourself out quickly and give up.

Not to sound corny but slow and steady wins the race......ya feel me?

Origin™
03-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Losing weight is simple..

Eat healthy, 6 small meals a day, which is easy if you cut your normal sized meals in half, and eat one half as a meal of its own, then the other half later

Incease your water intake, and cut out all soda and sugery drinks

Coffee and Tea are fine for any kind of weight cutting regardless of all the bullshit that you might read about it hindering weight loss

Now for the exercise side of it...

Honestly all you need is a $5 Jump rope..

No fancy bullshit $300-400 machines or any of that shit, a jump rope all you need

Do 25-35 minute when you get up, 7 days a week with out eating shit before you do it

Drinking water while you're doing the exercise is fine

Depending on what you eat and how strict you are with healthy food and cardio exercise, you're loose anywhere between 1-5 lb's in a week depending on your begining weight, and the weight loss will gradually slow down to arround 1-2lb a week

Also lift weights, weight lifting is essential for any kind of fat loss..

The more muscle you have, the more fat you'll burn while you're doing cardio/weight training.

peace

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 08:33 PM
choke on dixx and vomit

OR, do what SL33 said, your gonna have to diet though, you have to scarifice and not just do stuff you think is gonna be fun. but yeah, exercise diet waterand consistancy is key to building a beefy summertime poe-cake.

ahhhhhh poe cake =yummy lmao

get the weight loss cure boook by kevin trudeau

i am currently doing the 1st protocol and i feel great and have lost 12lbs in like 15 days, and im eating whatever i want 6 times a day

if you do alll he says you will lose about 60 lbs in 2 months
kevintrudeau? cool gon look into it!

n @ squi hachi
body buildin is cool im gon have to do it cuz if i loose wight skin gon sag n we cant be havin dat on a poe cake bwhahaha

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Losing weight is simple..

Eat healthy, 6 small meals a day, which is easy if you cut your normal sized meals in half, and eat one half as a meal of its own, then the other half later

Incease your water intake, and cut out all soda and sugery drinks

Coffee and Tea are fine for any kind of weight cutting regardless of all the bullshit that you might read about it hindering weight loss

Now for the exercise side of it...

Honestly all you need is a $5 Jump rope..

No fancy bullshit $300-400 machines or any of that shit, a jump rope all you need

Do 25-35 minute when you get up, 7 days a week with out eating shit before you do it

Drinking water while you're doing the exercise is fine

Depending on what you eat and how strict you are with healthy food and cardio exercise, you're loose anywhere between 1-5 lb's in a week depending on your begining weight, and the weight loss will gradually slow down to arround 1-2lb a week

Also lift weights, weight lifting is essential for any kind of fat loss..

The more muscle you have, the more fat you'll burn while you're doing cardio/weight training.

peace
cool, peace!

Blackula Spectacula
03-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Start by ... Stop Posting so many threads all day everyday .. stop eating so much oatmeal .. stop eating fast food .. and go out and be active, you don't have to be on a diet .. just eat good portions and healthy food.

SKANK HILL
03-27-2008, 08:51 PM
you dont even have to join a gym dude ... waste of money ... just for walks ... treadmils are useless because you can just get off when you want and not go through it ... but if you go for a walk and you're not near your home you're more motivated to go the whole way and probably even more ... plus you lookin at scenery and getting fresh and shit you feel good when you get home rather than just getting off the treadmil and just bumin on the lounge ...

i wouldn't hit the weights straight away, lose a bit of weight first

man i know a guy who weighed like 160kg and he was getting married so he just started walking every day twice a day ... when he got up and before he went to bed ... he got himself down to about 120 ... that's still big, but compared to 160 that's a major improvement and a platform to continue

YOU CAN DO ITTTT
http://www.cineol.net/images/noticias/Cameos/Waterboy_2.jpg

HANZO
03-27-2008, 08:55 PM
a quick an easy way would jus be to use steroids, u lose weight then.

Oztradamus
03-27-2008, 08:58 PM
How much do you weigh?

I was 293 pounds at one point in my life.. and lost 101 pounds all within a year, so it's doable...

SKANK HILL
03-27-2008, 08:59 PM
a quick an easy way would jus be to use steroids, u lose weight then.
lol lose other things too

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Whats great is maybe some martial arts, like I dudes come to my gym and you can see alot of a difference maybe in like 2 months. A martial arts gym, not shit like YMCA. So that way you can lose pounds and get a plus of techniques to. Just a suggestion though.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-27-2008, 09:19 PM
the sad thing about it is that ur gonna have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much extra skin dAMNnnnn

JerseyIronman
03-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Ya FUCK the gym

All you have to do is BURN MORE CALORIES THEN YOU TAKE IN

especially if u just wanna not be fat, you dont need a fuckin gym

get your metabolims straight, no more eating a bag of cheeze puffs at 3:00 am.
wake up and eat EAT BREAKFAST, dont eat anything a before you go to bed your body doesnt burn anything when your sleeping

If you have a good metabolism you wont even need to exercise that much.

just go jogging or play basketball or something a few times a week. I suggest u listen to some good music if ur working out by yourself, thats works for me

JerseyIronman
03-27-2008, 09:23 PM
o ya stay away from the baconators for christ sake

http://robonator.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/baconator_dude25_400.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-27-2008, 09:43 PM
mop the house alot,trust me,it works,do alot of household chores everyday

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-27-2008, 10:26 PM

You have no idea how fucking good that looks/sounds right now....

SKANK HILL
03-27-2008, 10:27 PM
yeah man definately get into some sport ... id recommend soccer but i doubt much you're into that ... basketball would be the go, either one ...

another thing i suggest is getting a punching bag and just smack that for about an hour each day, trust me boxing is a good way to get fit ... boxing and swimming. i did boxing for about 9 months about 5 years ago and it gets you fit ... even just laying into a punching bag ... just generally being active, find something you enjoy ... but don't do it EVERYDAY you gotta mix up exercise ... like

walk every day twice a day ... then say monday play some ball ... tuesday do some bag work ... wednesday do some skipping - sounds girly or whatever but shit works trust me - ... thursday play some soccer or any other sport you interested in ... friday go to a local pool (or maybe you have one?) do some swimming ... saturday maybe mix up your walk with a jog ... sunday have a rest because your body will need it you can't over do it and especially when you have extra weight you can't put major pressure on your body ...

mix it up homie and good luck

Blackula Spectacula
03-27-2008, 10:36 PM
hahahaha Hitman you're a trainer .. you should train skampoe ..

Blackula Spectacula
03-27-2008, 10:46 PM
hahahahah poor skamp ... Hey Karate Kid ... Train me for free bitch!

TAURO
03-27-2008, 10:50 PM
I think another point that should be made Skamp is that you really have to want this. You have to condition yourself into a regular routine like training 3 times a week for a start and keeping the regime without fail.
It's going to be very hard for the first month Skamp but I guarantee you, once you've conditioned yourself into a regular fitness pattern, the rest will fall into place.

Give yourself a goal of say one month, within that month you train 3 days a week so thats 12 workout sessions in total. Achieve that goal without fail and im sure you will feel better about yourself and be inspired to take it up a notch. Just remember to take it slow, don't rush it or you will burn yourself out quickly and give up.

Not to sound corny but slow and steady wins the race......ya feel me?

This is key Skamp, I hope you payed attention.

Huggasaurus Sex
03-27-2008, 11:55 PM
i think you just need to face the facts and prepare for the future now while you still can (http://www.poffins.co.uk/acatalog/Poffins_Horse_Caskets_49.html)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-27-2008, 11:59 PM
^^My God!!!

-dead-

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2008, 12:03 AM
hit the crack/meth hard. and dont stop/eat.

Durag
03-28-2008, 03:28 AM
The Corp is behind you Skamp. Send us pictures of you taining and dieting and off weight loss so we can laugh / cheer you on

crust
03-28-2008, 04:24 AM
we should have a biggest looser contest.

wucorp style.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2008, 04:25 AM
but to my knowledge the only fat person on here is skamp ?

Durag
03-28-2008, 04:27 AM
Sincerly doubt that, the rest have the sense not to post loads of pics of themselves

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2008, 04:31 AM
i reckon DJ is a fat mofo. yeah and there is always those people who just view - you know who you are - my mate is one of them but he doesnt view this forum, another one but he has posted like ? twice ? he just reads, gets info n shit like that, laughs at people. wonder how many corp heads are just viewers.

post now! punks!

Durag
03-28-2008, 04:38 AM
^^Theres loads like that. Ever see how many guests are viewin? I used to just view before i joined way before the site crashed. After it crashed i lost interest but came back in 06, but couldnt remember my username so set up a new one.

Nah i dont think DJ Meth is fat. He talks about masterbating and women too much to be a fat prick

crust
03-28-2008, 04:45 AM
im proud to say im a fat guy.

6"1' 308 lbs.

begongo
03-28-2008, 05:43 AM
well ..most of the solutions have already been mentioned ... the only thing that wasn't mentions is that perhaps you should also look into cardio exercises and workouts ... just type "cardio training" into google and you'll find loads of info ... personally I would advise doing this in a gym with complete strangers

let me know what you think

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2008, 05:51 AM
hm, its interesting the low proportion of fat people on this site.

i mean, statistically speaking we should have at least 10% morbidly obese.

but the only fat person to post is skampoe (admirably)

FatherT!me has a fucking gigantic head, but im not sure if hes fat or not.

if your fat, post pics (no homo)

kurupt_kw
03-28-2008, 08:40 AM
we should have a biggest looser contest.

wucorp style.

You up for it Skamp?? I'm a fat bastard who's aiming to drop some lbs.

SKAMPOE
03-28-2008, 09:56 AM
This is key Skamp, I hope you payed attention.
yeah i did thanx

thanx every one for ur advice:hooray:

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2008, 09:59 AM
this would be crazy.

something positive in real life happening as a result of this.

im blown

VZA
03-28-2008, 09:59 AM
as long as you dont eat TOO much shit, you can get away with just going for a run every other day, or maybe less.

Avoid driving when you can walk, get something like a powerball or one of them hand grip things, and just use it when you have a spare hand.

I also hear tobacco and ecstasy are great for losing weight.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 10:00 AM
You'll probly never be skinny cuz you look like a naturally stocky dude, so don't aim for the Star Jones/Al Roker look. Just try to get to a healthy weight and stop eating so many sopapillas

JerseyIronman
03-28-2008, 10:04 AM
You'll probly never be skinny cuz you look like a naturally stocky dude, so don't aim for the Star Jones/Al Roker look. Just try to get to a healthy weight and stop eating so many sopapillas

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z168/thewordisberry/star.jpg

This too could be Skampoe!

VZA
03-28-2008, 10:06 AM
I don't think he'd like that very much JI...

SKAMPOE
03-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Sincerly doubt that, the rest have the sense not to post loads of pics of themselves
thats cuz theyre scared lil faggits! i never lied about who i am while every one has multiple name changes n never post pics cuz they mad self concious! me i dont have that problem, im skampoe every day no days off!

well ..most of the solutions have already been mentioned ... the only thing that wasn't mentions is that perhaps you should also look into cardio exercises and workouts ... just type "cardio training" into google and you'll find loads of info ... personally I would advise doing this in a gym with complete strangers

let me know what you think
hahahaha picture dat

Whats great is maybe some martial arts, like I dudes come to my gym and you can see alot of a difference maybe in like 2 months. A martial arts gym, not shit like YMCA. So that way you can lose pounds and get a plus of techniques to. Just a suggestion though.
dats whut im talkin bout!!!
im tryna get put on to a sumo trainer!
not that i wanna be a sumo wrestler but their training is off the chain

ur not helping!

yeah man definately get into some sport ... id recommend soccer but i doubt much you're into that ... basketball would be the go, either one ...

another thing i suggest is getting a punching bag and just smack that for about an hour each day, trust me boxing is a good way to get fit ... boxing and swimming. i did boxing for about 9 months about 5 years ago and it gets you fit ... even just laying into a punching bag ... just generally being active, find something you enjoy ... but don't do it EVERYDAY you gotta mix up exercise ... like

walk every day twice a day ... then say monday play some ball ... tuesday do some bag work ... wednesday do some skipping - sounds girly or whatever but shit works trust me - ... thursday play some soccer or any other sport you interested in ... friday go to a local pool (or maybe you have one?) do some swimming ... saturday maybe mix up your walk with a jog ... sunday have a rest because your body will need it you can't over do it and especially when you have extra weight you can't put major pressure on your body ...

mix it up homie and good luck
good advice

peace ya'll

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Damn i want a baconater now...maybe ill try the new spicy one.....I've only eatin one, cuz i know how horrible it is for you.

SKAMPOE
03-28-2008, 10:11 AM
this would be crazy.

something positive in real life happening as a result of this.

im blown
by men!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z168/thewordisberry/star.jpg

This too could be Skampoe!
i hate that bitch!
and no i dont want lipo or the surgery non of that! it has 2 be natural

VZA
03-28-2008, 10:12 AM
it has 2 be natural

is that what you told your first boyfriend when he tried putting a jonny on?

begongo
03-29-2008, 02:52 PM
a new hypothesis just struck my mind ... I don't know I may be talking major bullshit ... so y'all correct me if I'm wrong

considering you smoke a lot of weed, couldn't that be one of the factors that would contribute to a slow metabolism?

I mean ... when you sleep, all your functions are slower, including metabolism ... when you smoke weed it's like an awake sleep anyway and it DOES slower everything in your body, couldn't that also slower you metabolism?

SKAMPOE
03-29-2008, 02:57 PM
shit ur sooo right! but i cant stop smoking my daily dose nigga dat shit is nessesary specially to keep up wit ya knuckle headz on here hahahaha

03-30-2008, 04:25 AM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/OMYSS/aas001.jpg?t=1206833552

+

http://www.modestosurgery.com/generalsurgerynotebook/digitalblock/finger.jpg

=

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/pics/data/62/Cheerleader-38.jpg

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 04:32 AM
nice ass
avobe carnage nails..

Visionz
03-30-2008, 04:43 AM
a new hypothesis just struck my mind ... I don't know I may be talking major bullshit ... so y'all correct me if I'm wrong

considering you smoke a lot of weed, couldn't that be one of the factors that would contribute to a slow metabolism?

I mean ... when you sleep, all your functions are slower, including metabolism ... when you smoke weed it's like an awake sleep anyway and it DOES slower everything in your body, couldn't that also slower you metabolism?
I'd think the munchies would have alot more to do with that shit than any metobolic changes + weed has different effects depending on the individual. Weed actually keeps me up. If I smoke at midnight chances are I'll be up till six type shit.

FatherSl!me
03-30-2008, 10:03 PM
hm, its interesting the low proportion of fat people on this site.

i mean, statistically speaking we should have at least 10% morbidly obese.

but the only fat person to post is skampoe (admirably)

FatherT!me has a fucking gigantic head, but im not sure if hes fat or not.

if your fat, post pics (no homo)
unfortionately obesity doesnt run in the family as u can see

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/time594/vids032-1.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/time594/newpicnick050.jpg

and by the way, that was a pretty good attempt to throw a jab at me. but unlike some of you, i actually log off my comp to enjoy my life & most importantly, get pussy . so ill take that as a compliment. thank you patricia. im flattered:Y

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2008, 05:26 AM
what the fuck, surely you recognise the error in giving me negative rep because my rep power is far greater in comparison with yours.

i mean, its not important, but what are yo going to acheieve doggie?

haha at posting for the first t!me in weeks as sound as your name is mentioned.

lurker

FatherSl!me
03-31-2008, 09:14 PM
same thing your going to achieve with your far greater rep. NOTHING. its there for a reason right. so why you catchin feelings about gettin negative rep. LOL @ this fuckin clown thinkin i give a shit about how much "rep" he has. you fuckin dweebs kill me with how serious you take this corny rep shit.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
03-31-2008, 09:16 PM
Word On A Serious Tip .....If You Dont Wanna Do Shit......Wait Till Summer Hang Out Outside And Drink Lots Of Water

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2008, 09:19 PM
same thing your going to achieve with your far greater rep. NOTHING. its there for a reason right. so why you catchin feelings about gettin negative rep. LOL @ this fuckin clown thinkin i give a shit about how much "rep" he has. you fuckin dweebs kill me with how serious you take this corny rep shit.

im not sure i even have any obligation to point out the irony of this above statement but...

you neg repped me.... as if it would mean something... or... i dont know, whatever you were thinking.

either way, the only neg rep ive recieved is from you... so i mean.... u mad?

FatherSl!me
03-31-2008, 09:28 PM
im not sure i even have any obligation to point out the irony of this above statement but...

you neg repped me.... as if it would mean something... or... i dont know, whatever you were thinking.

either way, the only neg rep ive recieved is from you... so i mean.... u mad?

mad at wat dude. its the internet.

i neg repped almost everybody on here & the only ones that care are you & gay technician. obviously it means somethin to you cause you keep on bitchin about it. i just think its hilarious how some of u queers get all bent outta shape for a senseless E rep. get over it.

SKAMPOE
03-31-2008, 09:31 PM
now rep me!

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2008, 09:34 PM
again fathert!me, im not contending that i take the internet extremely seriously and i take rep very seriously.

unfortunately your pretending that you dont.

senseless really, considering your propensity to get extremely mad when i neg rep you, for instance when i received rep power i did it a few times and i immediately received furious and explicit pm's and reps from you complaining.

all ive ever done is consistently shit on you, and as ive said, i take it very seriously.

just admit that you take this equally seriously and we can go back to me annoying you, and you lurking and sending me biligerent pm's.

kthx doggie.

FatherSl!me
03-31-2008, 09:47 PM
again fathert!me, im not contending that i take the internet extremely seriously and i take rep very seriously.

unfortunately your pretending that you dont.

senseless really, considering your propensity to get extremely mad when i neg rep you, for instance when i received rep power i did it a few times and i immediately received furious and explicit pm's and reps from you complaining.

all ive ever done is consistently shit on you, and as ive said, i take it very seriously.

just admit that you take this equally seriously and we can go back to me annoying you, and you lurking and sending me biligerent pm's.

kthx doggie.

HAHAAH. pretened huh. constantly shit on me??? LOL hey, watever helps you feel better right. just by you callin me a lurker alone says how you sit at home for the most part of your day on wu corp. cmon. you kidding me. you actually noticed that i post now once in a while as opossed to before? wow. SMFH.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-01-2008, 01:40 AM
yes, you post once in a while, whenever your name is mentioned.

how the fuck did you become vatican, just another reason why the vatican system is faulty.

SG
04-01-2008, 03:29 AM
keep enjoying your life

Art Vandelay
11-04-2009, 06:35 PM
how's this working out for you, skamp?

food for thought
11-04-2009, 08:12 PM
edit.

i thought this was a new thread LOL

J-Cee
11-04-2009, 08:19 PM
if u wanna lose it fast..u wanna get your heart pumpin hard for a couple mins everytime u exercise..so cardio maybe 4 days a week,at least 45mins to an hour..dont eat about 3 hours before bed..listen to ya fav music while ya doin ya exercise..and do like 3 meals a day instead of snackin..

Bobby_Digital72
11-04-2009, 08:39 PM
just dance it off...

http://gotgifs.com/gifs/2282.gif (http://gotgifs.com)

prof zooruka
11-04-2009, 08:47 PM
exercise and eating right...there`s no other way to do it kid.

if u wanna lose it fast..u wanna get your heart pumpin hard for a couple mins everytime u exercise..so cardio maybe 4 days a week,at least 45mins to an hour..dont eat about 3 hours before bed..listen to ya fav music while ya doin ya exercise..and do like 3 meals a day instead of snackin..

^^^^

This is good advice to follow.

peace be with you !

spiggity_ace
11-04-2009, 11:00 PM
i only started eating healthy recently but i also only started goni to the gym regularly recently so i say hit the gym and eat rite, in the morning eat nothin but fruits till like noon and drink a lot of water, get rid of those toxins in the belly

spiggity_ace
11-04-2009, 11:01 PM
edit.

i thought this was a new thread LOL

LOL i did too shit i actually gave advice n stuff

food for thought
11-04-2009, 11:41 PM
^hahaha yea me too LOL

J-Cee
11-05-2009, 12:12 AM
knowin that u a mad smoker..all those munchies mufuckas eat while stoned aint gonna help 2 lol...ya mindstate needs to change 1st..

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Buhahahahahahaa throw back

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2009, 12:20 AM
* Drink nothing but water
* Have a bowl of vegetables for breakfast
* Dont eat anything white (bread, pasta, rice) after 6pm and nothing else after 9
*walk ALOT! walk till it hurts and push yourself futher each time
* Dont try and run because your heart and lungs wont keep up with the work your muscles are doing and you will only improve on your heart and blood
*if you want to do any kind of wieghts lift light for longer rather than heavier for a shorter time.
*maybe hit a boxing bag if you have one handy, make sure to wrap your hands and use gloves *looks at raw knuckles* and do it for atleast 20minutes a time. also make sure your moving around and changing hands (so your stance should change aswell)
*swiming is a good way to work alot of muscles (not sure if you can swim, i know you yanks have a bad reputation for swimmers

things to remember:
*do different exercises that work every muscle you can think of
*stick to a plan, and never, NEVER break the plan, if you miss one day you will become lazier
*its not going to happen overnight so keep at it
*sweating is good for your skin only if you shower straight after, so dont collapse after you work out.
*three solid meals a day with food thats barely processed and make sure you only drink water!

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:27 AM
That water thing throws me off lol i love soda and juicy juice cans from wic...gutta shit.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2009, 12:33 AM
well its a big part of getting healthy, you are what you eat (drink)

water is the best fluid for a human

you just need to get a diet and exercise plan in order and stick to it, i know you hate dieting but its %70 of loosing wieght.

Dumb & Dumber
11-05-2009, 12:43 AM
A big part of dieting comes hand-in-hand with discipline and self-respect. In turn, you'll find your mentality and mood change a lot with your diet as well, in a very positive way (in the way you feel about yourself, and the way you present yourself to others).

Skip the sugar, you should be drinkin about 2Ls of water a day.

Best of luck. I have more respect for somebody of your frame that's gonna try dieting than one who is content with being that for the rest of their lives (no offense). Hope you stick to it. My cousin was 290 when he moved in with me.. after 6 months of dieting and weightlifting, he's now 230 with way less body fat.

It's a constant progress and evolution. You gotta challenge each thing individually. Challenge your bad habit of sugary liquids with an especial focus first, I think that's an integral part and will help build discipline.

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:46 AM
drunken monk wanted to suck my weight off thru my dick, hes rly concerned about mu health.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2009, 12:47 AM
i drink 4L a day, without a doubt, more sometimes

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:49 AM
drunken monk wanted to suck my weight off thru my dick, hes rly concerned about mu health.

i drink 4
smh lol

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:50 AM
i drink 4L a day, without a doubt, more sometimes
wtf that wasnt there lmao

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2009, 12:52 AM
hahaha fredy mech, the post editor.

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:59 AM
lol

Huggasaurus Sex
11-05-2009, 04:40 AM
* Drink nothing but water
* Have a bowl of vegetables for breakfast
* Dont eat anything white (bread, pasta, rice) after 6pm and nothing else after 9
*walk ALOT! walk till it hurts and push yourself futher each time
* Dont try and run because your heart and lungs wont keep up with the work your muscles are doing and you will only improve on your heart and blood
*if you want to do any kind of wieghts lift light for longer rather than heavier for a shorter time.
*maybe hit a boxing bag if you have one handy, make sure to wrap your hands and use gloves *looks at raw knuckles* and do it for atleast 20minutes a time. also make sure your moving around and changing hands (so your stance should change aswell)
*swiming is a good way to work alot of muscles (not sure if you can swim, i know you yanks have a bad reputation for swimmers

things to remember:
*do different exercises that work every muscle you can think of
*stick to a plan, and never, NEVER break the plan, if you miss one day you will become lazier
*its not going to happen overnight so keep at it
*sweating is good for your skin only if you shower straight after, so dont collapse after you work out.
*three solid meals a day with food thats barely processed and make sure you only drink water!

what a waste of time. 2 words skamp:

crystal meth

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2009, 05:08 AM
yeah becoming fitter apose to becoming a shell of a human is such a waste of time, i mean who wants to be able to fight when you could just die from a confrontation.

*smh*

Huggasaurus Sex
11-05-2009, 05:11 AM
*soawf*

J-Cee
11-05-2009, 05:35 AM
what a waste of time. 2 words skamp:

crystal meth
great idea,treat a food addiction with an addictive drug that will kill u faster then obesity will...

lol

Huggasaurus Sex
11-05-2009, 06:57 AM
fact is skampoe is morbidly obese and unless he wants to be buried in a horse casket then he urgently needs to lose weight. now let's be realistic, which diet is skampoe more likely to stick to:

water and exercise

or

crystal and meth

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-05-2009, 07:10 AM
i think whatever he does he shouldnt be wasting so much of his time in gen chat worrying about what people are saying and stop smoking weed so he doesnt get munchies and get some fresh air lol

like i said hes following in the footsteps of big pun (died 29) only without the legendary rap career and hot groupies. instead hes making tracks with drunkon monk from wu corp and making dozens of threads about a nigerian in nebraska and neg repping ghostlaced 5 times a week.

wheres you 5 a day. purple drink doesnt count.

Dumb & Dumber
11-05-2009, 07:33 AM
fact is skampoe is morbidly obese and unless he wants to be buried in a horse casket then he urgently needs to lose weight. now let's be realistic, which diet is skampoe more likely to stick to:

water and exercise

or

crystal and meth
http://alwaysquestion.info/haha.gif

NIGHT MAYOR
11-05-2009, 07:58 AM

water and exercise

or

crystal and meth
huggah you just need to tell your mates at 7-11 to stop serving him

SID
11-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Ok I've Been Thinkin And I Think Its Time For Me To Drop Some Pounds N I Aint Talkin Bout Herbals!

P.s I Hate Diets!

Smash your computer to pieces and embrace your local gym.

Mumm Ra
11-05-2009, 09:00 AM
with the water thing -
even if you do absolutely nothing else besides switching from soda to strictly water, you'll lose weight
i didn't even plan on it but when i switched to drinking only water about 6 years ago I lost like 10lbs the first month, and I'm naturally skinny

Mumm Ra
11-05-2009, 09:01 AM
oh and the reverse osmosis filtered shit is the best
i can't stand any of that spring water garbage

Huggasaurus Sex
11-05-2009, 09:20 AM
oh and the reverse osmosis filtered shit is the best
i can't stand any of that spring water garbage

this is why i read gen chat

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 11:24 AM
buahahahahahahaha

Surreptitious
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Skamp, first off, use an elliptical for exercise because your big ass will fuck your knees up otherwise.

Second, get a job and it might help you to lead an 'active' lifestyle

Third, quit hitting up dollar menus and spending 8 bucks for all of your 7 items.

KERZO
11-06-2009, 02:40 PM
skampoe, you too far gone, unless your gonna bust yer balls with excerise and eating healthy, you will always be a fat pathetic loser. it's good that you can admit it now and i shall sleep better at night knowing this.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Just make sure you get the swine flu and don't get rid off it for like a month or 2. Also make sure you don't die from it. But it's bound to let you lose a couple of pounds. And if that doesn't work, just stop eating like an american. Yeah, i said that shit. Don't hate this eurofag for it.

food for thought
11-07-2009, 02:04 PM
if u dont lose the attitude " oh man, i cant stop drinking soda. i like it so much. it tastes good. "

type shit,

ull always be a fat fuck.

smfh.

Dumb & Dumber
11-07-2009, 02:15 PM
if u dont lose the attitude " oh man, i cant stop drinking soda. i like it so much. it tastes good. "

type shit,

ull always be a fat fuck.

smfh.
this

New Hills 36
11-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Reminds me of a good joke.

Guy wants to get fit so he phones up this advert saying 'we gaurantee to get you fit'.

Turns up the next day to be met by the fittest babe he's ever seen. She says ' you catch me - you have me' and sets off running. After a few weeks he is fit enough to catch her. And he has her

Afterwards she says - you know there is another class if you interested - turn up tomorrow. So he does.

And this time there is a babe so beautiful she makes the first one look plain ugly. And she is hyper fit. But he's motivated and after a few more weeks he catches her and has his wicked way. And she says - you know there is one more level.

'Well fuck' thinks the dude. 'What kind of babe could this final level be? I'm turning up tomorrow'

So the next day he turns up - to be met by this big ugly mean muscly dude, with a beard and tatoos who says' You better run fast my man - if I catch you - I have you'

Ya_Bane
11-08-2009, 12:21 PM
You don't have to go on a carrot diet or anything. Eat normal (not 5 Big Mac's a day), but MOVE THAT b00ty! Great ways are swimming, spinning, and plain walking. Best results if you do it early mornings, before breakfast.

Good luck!

Dumb & Dumber
11-08-2009, 12:35 PM
You don't have to go on a carrot diet or anything. Eat normal (not 5 Big Mac's a day), but MOVE THAT b00ty! Great ways are swimming, spinning, and plain walking. Best results if you do it early mornings, before breakfast.

Good luck!
Yeah, Skampoe! Stop eating five big macs a day!

KaramelSundae
11-08-2009, 01:04 PM
quit drinking so much.
quit smoking so much...or pick healthier munchies
go running or walking with your dogs

Dumb & Dumber
11-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah man.

The goal is not to eat less, but to eat better. Too many dieters make this mistake and end up unnecessarily starving themselves.

SKAMPOE
11-08-2009, 02:33 PM
k sun, werd ma, i do that already, imo, im big but very healthy. sept for the smoking

KERZO
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
^the reason why he is fat, self denial is a bitch of a thing muhammed

New Hills 36
11-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm lean. I find it hard to sit still for long. I read about this a while back. Apparently you can learn to fidget. This from a google serach - may be the simple answer?

It's now official. The simple act of fidgeting can mean the difference between lean and obese. It’s the natural weight loss diet.

My friend likes to relate a story from time to time about when he was just a lad. His grandfather called him "Worm", because he fidgeted so much. And between you and me, it can get rather annoying.

But he had the right idea, even if it wasn't intentional. He's 5'8" tall and weighs around 145 lbs.

To my knowledge, he doesn't work out, jog, or go to the gym. He fidgets. When we visit, I watch him twist and turn, tap his feet in the air, get up and down from the chair and walk around. It's enough to drive you crazy, but his slim physique speaks volumes.

I've always believed that fidgeting is a result of a fast metabolism, so he naturally burns more calories, producing natural weight loss. But I also believe that fidgeting can be learned. Of course that's all we need, more people to drive us crazy!

Now there's a study to confirm what I've always believed. A detailed study conducted of mundane bodily movements found that obese people tend to be much less fidgety than lean people and spend at least two hours more each day just sitting still. The extra motion by lean people is enough to burn about 350 extra calories a day, which could add up to 10 to 20 pounds a year.

"There are these absolutely staggering differences between people who are lean and people who are obese," said James Levine of the Mayo Clinic, who led the research. "The amount of this low-grade activity is so substantial that it could, in and of itself, account for obesity quite easily."

Here are some things you could try.

* When a commercial come on TV, get up and stretch or better yet, move around. Just avoid the kitchen.

* Wriggle your toes and your fingers whenever you can. This will also tell you how sore they are and if their condition is so bad, just think of the rest of your body.

* Tap your feet in the air. Think of an upbeat song and tap along. This helps get your blood flowing.

* Do things like fetching, turning things off and on by yourself. Often when we come back tired from work, we tend to get others to do simple chores for us. These things are no big deal. They are things that we can very well do for our selves but we don’t.

* When talking on the phone, get up and pace. Just vary your walking area. You don't want to wear a path in your carpet.

* Try breathing exercises. You might be surprised to know that breathing exercises too can lead to weight loss. If you are doing the breathing exercises properly, you will find that you can exert a lot of pressure on the muscles around the mid section.
You can feel a tightening of these muscles each time you breathe in or breathe out. So go ahead and breathe properly, it is good for you.

* Do not slouch in your chair, but try to maintain an erect posture with your tummy tucked in. Slouching is a very bad habit. Not only is it bad for your back but it also gives you a very flabby figure. It is your way of saying yes to a comfortable, weight-gaining pose.

Make it a point to always sit as erect as you can. It is also a terrific way to ward off back problems.

Fidgeting isn't a cure-all for obesity, but if you're physically unable or just too plain lazy to eat right and workout, it's a great star

KaramelSundae
11-09-2009, 09:21 AM
k sun, werd ma, i do that already, imo, im big but very healthy. sept for the smoking

then stop smoking for awhile.

*GASP*

ya its gonna be hard,
but if you're really serious about
doing this skamp...
make it happen.

well not quit entirely
but slllllllowly cut back

IrOnMaN
11-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Baked your meats, drink ONLY water, eat fruits and vegs, and walk EVERYDAY!

Professor Poopsnagle
11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Any progress?

http://www.omgsoysauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/9.jpg

Dokuro
11-30-2010, 11:56 PM

P.s I Hate Diets!

aids

TUCO
11-30-2010, 11:58 PM
lmfao jasp....im sure skampoks didnt progress...the thread's 2 years old an shit

LORD NOSE
12-01-2010, 12:26 AM
skamp - just stop puttin all that meat in your mouth

food for thought
12-01-2010, 05:27 AM
peace skampoe

Queen Of Poetry
12-01-2010, 07:10 AM
skamp - just stop puttin all that meat in your mouth

8O:dead:

SL33
12-01-2010, 07:25 AM
[quote=

DUMBO
12-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Reverse the standard North American diet. If you're going to eat them, eat high calorie foods during the morning and day and have low-sugar, high fiber cereals for dinner.

This will be more in line with your natural metabolism and be easier on that massive labrynthine tunnel you call your digestive system.

issues
12-01-2010, 08:05 AM
If you're going to eat them, eat high calorie foods during the morning and day

7Xc5wIpUenQ

..?

EAGLE EYE
12-01-2010, 10:15 AM
0SGX1sRKYP4

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2748/donkeyp.jpg

King Tron 1
12-01-2010, 10:45 AM
imagine all the pounds wasted if he actually went thru with this,

may I recommend flax seeds/lin seeds? just grind them up before you use them and don't exceed the 2 tbls a day rule or you could get constipated

ERN-DAWGY
12-01-2010, 11:00 AM
hey skamp on another tip if your doin some walking or running, or even if your at home put on some music n jump around for a half hour, most of the weight you got you need to sweat it out.. dont eat after 7pm so eat more in the morning and work your way down to less food as the day progresses, oo n almost forgot this might sound stupid but it works..... since you sweat most of the weight off dont drink too much water while this is happening becaseu your body will take back from the water you drink on what you loose...and now the secret.... take a large garbadge bag put two holes in the bottom pull it up and wear it under your clothes when you running or just jumping around...the bag doesnt let your body heat espace and this way you will sweat more then you ever imagine good luck skamp hahahahah

DUMBO
12-01-2010, 12:54 PM
hey skamp on another tip if your doin some walking or running, or even if your at home put on some music n jump around for a half hour, most of the weight you got you need to sweat it out.. dont eat after 7pm so eat more in the morning and work your way down to less food as the day progresses, oo n almost forgot this might sound stupid but it works..... since you sweat most of the weight off dont drink too much water while this is happening becaseu your body will take back from the water you drink on what you loose...and now the secret.... take a large garbadge bag put two holes in the bottom pull it up and wear it under your clothes when you running or just jumping around...the bag doesnt let your body heat espace and this way you will sweat more then you ever imagine good luck skamp hahahahah

y'all people are trying to give skampie a heart attack.

take it ez skampoe - you're in no condition to exercise.

SKAMPOE
12-01-2010, 06:46 PM
peace ya'll
http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn357/Teh-Syn/Gifs/tumblr_lcheb2faPj1qchev3.gif

prof zooruka
01-03-2011, 01:57 AM
bump

Professor Poopsnagle
01-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Skamp?

Undiluted Karma
01-03-2011, 08:31 AM
bump

ahhhaaaaa

Fatal Guillotine
01-03-2011, 05:01 PM
cut your calorie intake

when your hungry eat a small servings of vegetable or fruits

drink plenty of water

and do cardio(usually 30-45 mins) since your trying to lose

pro.Graveface
01-03-2011, 05:10 PM
yo Skam-Pope all I can say : get in to some tai chi movementz lord fo-real 8 brocade and do 4, giv it a week or 2 when waking up like a half hour and check if ya wanna go on with it , jus find da right movementz and U will , and eat veggie jointz G noodlez and such or rice or steamed patatoz, yo
PEACE

SKAMPOE
01-04-2011, 02:18 AM
http://pics.livejournal.com/ludomancer/pic/0017cdqw

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-04-2011, 04:31 PM
good for you skamp then one day you can be like this .; . .

uw_rSAgFNNI