PDA

View Full Version : sugar cubes + alchocol

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-27-2008, 06:31 PM
it gets u 5 times more drunk than drinking... dont got none to try it... anyone tried it.. suga goes straight to ya bloodstream...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-27-2008, 06:52 PM
just did it do the first time... with 97% alchocol...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-27-2008, 07:35 PM
your crazy.

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 07:42 PM
whuts dat shit dat old drug from back in the day dat u would burn or sum shit it was green damn i forgot

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Nice ish..I will try it..

SKAMPOE
03-27-2008, 08:35 PM
whuts dat shit dat old drug from back in the day dat u would burn or sum shit it was green damn i forgot

THIS IS WHUT I WAS TALKIN BOUT HEHE

http://www.gorjuss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/absinthe.jpg

http://wwff.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/absinthe.jpg

UR SUPPOSED TO BURN DA CUBE N LET THE SHIT DRIP N DRINK IT OR INHALE THE FUMES OR SUM SHIT

http://www.wired.com/images/article/full/2007/07/absinthe_full.jpg

ANY ONE EVER HEARD OF THIS OR DID IT POSSIBLY?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-28-2008, 01:09 AM
that shit reminds me of listerine

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2008, 02:13 AM
absinth straight tastes like ring.

GENERAL WISE
03-28-2008, 02:16 AM
as long as your fuckers buy alcohol i am happy.

CHRONZ
03-28-2008, 03:00 AM
i only use sugar if im drinkin absinthe,
just sniff sum vodka and its all good

Marcosll
03-28-2008, 07:09 AM
Wow you guys know about absynth I'm surprised.

Well the queer way to drink it is with sugar cubes (as in the pictures above).

Now, the way it's drank property here in europe is ABSYNTH N REDBULL.

Yeah that's right, vodka redbull is for girls.

I drink Blue Absynth (85% alcohol / 170 proof) and redbull.

Blue Absynth and redbull turns a think green colour looks like kiwi juice.

The kinda buzz you get from drinking Absynth Redbull is godlike.

Keep it real.

Estepona Apartments (http://www.palmestates.net)

begongo
03-28-2008, 07:16 AM
THIS IS WHUT I WAS TALKIN BOUT HEHE

http://www.gorjuss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/absinthe.jpg

http://wwff.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/absinthe.jpg

UR SUPPOSED TO BURN DA CUBE N LET THE SHIT DRIP N DRINK IT OR INHALE THE FUMES OR SUM SHIT

http://www.wired.com/images/article/full/2007/07/absinthe_full.jpg

ANY ONE EVER HEARD OF THIS OR DID IT POSSIBLY?
I know about that technique but never tried it cuz it seemed so complicated ... I just drank it without the whole sugar hocus-pocus

I'm down with trying the 2 cubes of sugar thing anyway

SKAMPOE
03-28-2008, 07:38 AM
Im Not Talkin Bout The Drink Im Talkin Bout The Drug!

begongo
03-28-2008, 07:57 AM
folklore says that absinthe can cause hallucination ...

SKAMPOE
03-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Yes Its Great!

begongo
03-28-2008, 08:01 AM
did you experience hallucination from absinthe? cuz I didn't

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Wow you guys know about absynth I'm surprised.

Well the queer way to drink it is with sugar cubes (as in the pictures above).

Now, the way it's drank property here in europe is ABSYNTH N REDBULL.

Yeah that's right, vodka redbull is for girls.

I drink Blue Absynth (85% alcohol / 170 proof) and redbull.

Blue Absynth and redbull turns a think green colour looks like kiwi juice.

The kinda buzz you get from drinking Absynth Redbull is godlike.

Keep it real.

Estepona Apartments (http://www.palmestates.net)

i belive its great, but mixin any alchocol with redbull is dangerous, ppl die from that... slow heartbeats vs fast heartbeats is dangerous.

Marcosll
04-03-2008, 05:48 AM
I've only hallucinated from Absynth once. I don't drink THAT much absynth mostly cause most clubs don't have it.

One of my friends has tripped from it twice though.

Tyler Durden
04-03-2008, 06:20 AM
I didn't hallucinate from it.
A few years back a friend had a birthday party.
We were playin' blackjack and the loser had to drink a shot.
I ended up having about 3 or 4 shots.
The friend in question lost like 7 in a row and threw them back like a man.
When we ran out of absinthion we changed to vodka but I couldn't take a shot of that after the green shit.
My friend got so wasted he missed his chance with a 3 way with a chick and her friend.
I fell asleep on his toilet.
We all lived happily ever after.

Visionz
04-03-2008, 06:35 AM
it gets u 5 times more drunk than drinking... dont got none to try it... anyone tried it.. suga goes straight to ya bloodstream...does Rum n Coke get you fives X's as drunk vs if you shot the rum? the theory is bullshit, about the only thing you're guarenteed drinkin extra-sugary drinks is a hangover

whuts dat shit dat old drug from back in the day dat u would burn or sum shit it was green damn i forgotReal absynthe from back in the day was brewed with wormwood which is phsycoactive but taste bitter as hell (i imagine like that drip you get from coke but drinkin it) anyways the sugar was supposed to help cuz I guess pretty much no one drunk it straight

most of the alcohol that calls itself absythe today isn't brewed with the actuall wormwood, cuz then it'd be illegal in quite a few areas and of course the US is one of them

Lizard King
04-03-2008, 06:47 AM
wtf? this is known for ages. it's the first when you hear about this? my niggaz

Tyler Durden
04-03-2008, 06:51 AM
most of the alcohol that calls itself absythe today isn't brewed with the actuall wormwood, cuz then it'd be illegal in quite a few areas and of course the US is one of them

Yea

We've got about 10 different drinks called absynthion in England.
They just nasty green shots that all taste the same.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-03-2008, 06:56 AM
does Rum n Coke get you fives X's as drunk vs if you shot the rum? the theory is bullshit, about the only thing you're guarenteed drinkin extra-sugary drinks is a hangover

no, becouse you drink it, with or without the coke... not true, i never have a hangover from booze, dont know about you... what i was talkin about was suckin the cube of asugar filled with alchocol, not mixing booze with sugary drinks.

Visionz
04-03-2008, 08:16 AM
no, becouse you drink it, with or without the coke... not true, i never have a hangover from booze, dont know about you... what i was talkin about was suckin the cube of asugar filled with alchocol, not mixing booze with sugary drinks.but you're saying that somehow the sugar makes the liquor more potent (you said 5x) I'm saying that's bullshit, don't work that way

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-03-2008, 08:27 AM
but you're saying that somehow the sugar makes the liquor more potent (you said 5x) I'm saying that's bullshit, don't work that way

i think it does make it more powerful, but im not sure is it 5 times.. i think its 2x or something like that... dunno, i only found some disfigured demented cubes i found on the kitchen floor, so i gotta try it when i buy some...
but listen, its different when ur drinkin invisible sugar in a drink like coca cola, im saying let trhe cube melt on your toungue filled with alchohol...

Visionz
04-03-2008, 08:48 AM
........or drink that shit straight like a real man ahahaa, on the real, either I'm drinkin beer or I'm sippin on something good and if you're drinkin good liquors mixin 'em with anything only fucks it up, there's a bar by the house that has about 40 different types of tequila alone. You get a taste for drinks with subtle oaks notes with a hint of vanilla (and other tasty-type concoctions) and most $18 a bottle shit just pales in comparrison idk....maybe that's just me (along with Pro ENG)

KERZO
04-03-2008, 09:02 AM
fucking hell, you guys are meant to be wu-fans and some of ya'll dont even know what absinthe is...i've been drinking that shit for 7-8 years...

Quick absinthe/cube guide for novice drinkers -

1. get a glass and pour a shot of absinthe into it
2. get a bag of sugar/or sugarcube
3. get a teaspoon
4. place cube on spoon, or spoon a teaspoon of sugar.
5. pour a little bit of absinthe onto the sugar so it soaks it up.
6. light the absinthe ON THE SPOON and you'll see a lil blue flame burn it
7. when the flame goes out, pour the sugary absinthe into the glass
8. pour a lil bit of ice cold water into the glass then do what bob marley stated...

....STIR IT UP

thats honestly the ways its done fam. You use the sugar to take away the gagging sensation that you sometimes get and it stops the alcohol from sticking in yer throat. the ice cold water makes it go cloudy and thickens up the drink and cools it down.

I swear if you do this right you will notice a massive difference. I can drink absinthe straight but its fucking tough to keep down. If you do it this way, you end up drinking most of a bottle and you dont feel drunk, you get this mad buzz ilke your bodies frickin electrified.

Thats what the original poster was asking about,sugar doesnt get you more drunk, it just goves you an energy buzz + the effect of the alcohol.

I should know cos i'm a scotsman and drinking is our culture :mexico: