PDA

View Full Version : I love independent women.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 12:32 PM
ALot of guys dont like them, cuz they feel like a woman should be submissive and stay home and blah blah blah....but it turns me on when a woman can fend for herself. Cuz personally, I dont want a girl who won't stand up for herself.
I've dated a few and while they are very feisty, I feel, if you are a secure man and can handle that, it pays off in the end.
Being that I am not a needy man and dont need affection like that all the time(there are alot of dudes like this, more than we think) it works out for me.

Your thoughts on the Independent women out there?

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 12:35 PM
I thought it was a catchy song

begongo
03-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Genuinely independent women are great.

But women that spend their life proving they are independent suck.

King Tron 1
03-28-2008, 12:37 PM

I was gonna mention that also.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 12:38 PM

:) you little rascal you. Come here so i can pinch your tushy

Longbongcilvaringz
03-28-2008, 12:39 PM
yeah, i dig a women who can stand up and fight also.

saves much trouble and time on my behalf.

Olive Oil Goombah
I was gonna mention that also.

fuckin douchebag you know thats not what i meant. What nerve

Blackula Spectacula
:) you little rascal you. Come here so i can pinch your tushy

oops teehee

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 12:41 PM
God im madly in love with you.....it makes me want to vomit. Would you lick my love vomit Blacky???

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 12:42 PM
O_o No

TSA
03-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Genuinely independent women are great.

But women that spend their life proving they are independent suck.
exactly

i can't see myself getting married to a women that isn't my equal, otherwise i'd probably sleep around.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 12:43 PM
GOOD ANSWER! that was a trick question...now i know its meant to be.

King Tron 1
03-28-2008, 12:49 PM
GOOD ANSWER!

Playing the Fued?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Playing the Fued?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Red_x.svg/600px-Red_x.svg.png

King Tron 1
03-28-2008, 12:56 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Red_x.svg/600px-Red_x.svg.png

Dude, what's up. I thought you & me were Kool & The Gang.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 12:58 PM

King Tron 1
03-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Alright fine, be that way. I'll only acknowledge you exist from now on.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 01:10 PM

A Chance for Peter Goesinya's family to steal!!

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 01:16 PM
well this was a good topic until someone X'd it all out.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-28-2008, 01:17 PM
lets reestablish its goodness. Your are and independent woman correct???
What kind of man does an independent woman want?

TAURO
03-28-2008, 01:19 PM
I love women that independently take their ass to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 01:30 PM
lets reestablish its goodness. Your are and independent woman correct???
What kind of man does an independent woman want?

U know I cant really say.. some guy told me that I was too independent for him and he didnt want to date me.
I guess he wanted to control me? Or part of me? Perhaps he wanted me to change my closet and buy grandma clothes, he said everything that I wore was too sexy and he didnt want no one looking at me.
that punk ass muthafucka

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 01:36 PM
I love women that independently take their ass to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

HAH ... nice way to put it you Machisto!

TAURO
03-28-2008, 01:39 PM
HAH ... nice way to put it you Machisto!

hehehe....you know im just playin +)

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Payaso

Storm
03-28-2008, 01:45 PM

Hahaha, nice one Tauro.

TAURO
03-28-2008, 01:47 PM
Payaso

es parte de mi estilo.

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 01:49 PM
U know I cant really say.. some guy told me that I was too independent for him and he didnt want to date me.
I guess he wanted to control me? Or part of me? Perhaps he wanted me to change my closet and buy grandma clothes, he said everything that I wore was too sexy and he didnt want no one looking at me.
that punk ass muthafucka
The dude has jealousy issues :thumbdwn:
I can't have a grandma clothes wearing, conservative, behave yourself female telling me I need to stay home.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 01:55 PM
thats why BOYS AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS!
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/MsRza/WHAT.jpg

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Hahaha You got one for the real men?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 02:02 PM
REAL MEN?
find me one.

King Tron 1
03-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Sssssssssssssssssss!!!

Stings doesn't it.

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 02:14 PM
You know. Someone who isn't afraid to display his strengths and not show off

http://ragecorp.com/unforgiven/images/How_Real_Men_Water_Ski_.jpg

A real man stays in shape

http://www.bicyclecam.com/2kteampics/p8/howrealmendosquats.jpg

Can hang with the boys

http://www.hotoldermale.com/asset/gallery/featured_image/660.jpg

And still show affection to his woman

http://sc.tri-bit.com/images/7/72/ABC.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2007/314/9/5/Real_men_don__t_rape__by_Spider_Kiss.jpg

and most importantly take care of bills

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123073/2111953/2123768/050823_HundredDollarBills_e.jpg

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Lets now forget someone with fashion sense

http://www.clownsforevents.com/images/clown.jpg

And most importantly

http://www.fivefourteen.net/motivational-posters/sense%20of%20humor.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 02:23 PM
well find me a man that has all those qualities.
HA!
Yeah okay next!!

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 02:32 PM
^Someone's jaded

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 02:46 PM
SHUT UP RZA.. lol.. and how come you dont post often as you used too?
wheres your boy at? Psalms aka Elephant Man

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
SHUT UP RZA.. lol.. and how come you dont post often as you used too?
wheres your boy at? Psalms aka Elephant Man
:shrugs: Been busy stacking paper, but I've been posting a lot lately..
Apparently I've been a wucorp vagabond and need to get back on my thread grind. (:learning: LOL, I don't talk to that dude. I only faced off in your honor). :*

CharlesJones
03-28-2008, 03:36 PM
I like independent women too but it's very hard to find independent black women because so many of them are dependent on black men. You have some who aren't dependent on men but a lot of them are dependent on men especially the ones in the ghetto. I've met a lot of dependent black women in Cleveland and i stay away from them because they're always begging for money because their broke asses are too lazy to get a job and take care of themselves. I also stay away from black women with kids. Black women for some reason think it's cool to have a bunch of kids and be on welfare. Stop doing that shit, you dumb bitches. If you wanna have kids, have only 1 or 2. Stop having 3,4,5,6 kids and your broke ass is on welfare, living in the ghetto and asking black men for money. Be independent.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-28-2008, 04:37 PM
in life there is something called math

- and a + come together .

in a relationship there has to be a

" + =dominance and a "-"= submissiveness ,

So everything can work perfectly , In A wolfpack , ask urselfs if there are 2 leaders.? are there 2 leaders ? No there arent 2 leaders because if there were they would fight all the time for dominance,

Now I never said a women should be submissive , a man can play that role , he can be submissive but than u take the title out of the man , A man must be dominant , and take care of the women no matter what, A man cannot have an equal , "+ + "
that does not work

In America 90% of the people here are divorced, Why are they divorced? because their relationship is not " - + " their relationship is + + or - - ...... do u understand?

a man has to be a man ,
or a women can take that roll of a man , and everything can be perfect .

Im talking from experience, I talk from my family circle , I looked at other relationships and i saw what was wrong , there were 2 dominant people . it does not work!
i dont give a fuk , u canot brake nature laws . U cant put 2 dominant people together,
they will fight! its in the nature,

dont believe me , i dont care, Im gonna find me a submissive women , A fuken STUPID ONE,

when i say dominant I dont mean to hit women , I mean u have to be strong and take care of ur business,

HANZO
03-28-2008, 05:25 PM

So everything can work perfectly , In A wolfpack , ask urselfs if there are 2 leaders.? are there 2 leaders ? No there arent 2 leaders because if there were they would fight all the time for dominance,

Now I never said a women should be submissive , a man can play that role , he can be submissive but than u take the title out of the man , A man must be dominant , and take care of the women no matter what, A man cannot have an equal , "+ + "
that does not work

In America 90% of the people here are divorced, Why are they divorced? because their relationship is not " - + " their relationship is + + or - - ...... do u understand?

a man has to be a man ,

Im talking from experience, I talk from my family circle , I looked at other relationships and i saw what was wrong , there were 2 dominant people . it does not work!
i dont give a fuk , u canot brake nature laws . U cant put 2 dominant people together,

dont believe me , i dont care, Im gonna find me a submissive women , A fuken STUPID ONE,

when i say dominant I dont mean to hit women , I mean u have to be strong and take care of ur business,

this actually makes a lot of sense.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-28-2008, 07:20 PM
if she looks good let the ho be independent or whatever the fuck she wanna be!

but if she cheat on me I WILL CRUSH HER!! LMAO VERY NICE

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 08:37 PM
cant stand most of the so called "independent women" because half the time they are fronting,they have this whole "i dont need a man mentality" but are quick to call for a man when they cant handle something,my thing is,be a strong woman,but be one that is living along the realms of reality,if u dont need men for shit,go suck some pussy bitch!!i cant front,i love me a woman thall listen to her man and not be on that "im a strong woman,i dont need a man shit"

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 08:39 PM
REAL MEN?
find me one.

im one but the problem with most of your women these days is that you tend to want these thugged out losers who aint about shit so you wont run into a real man because real men dont hang around scumbags,prove me wrong baby:b

RzaRectum
03-28-2008, 08:41 PM
conversely this reminds me of chris rock's observation on people that brag about things they are responsible for. "I take care of my kids"

You're SUPPOSED to take care your kids, ya damn ignorant muthafucka

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 08:42 PM
excatly

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 09:07 PM
im one but the problem with most of your women these days is that you tend to want these thugged out losers who aint about shit so you wont run into a real man because real men dont hang around scumbags,prove me wrong baby:b

U know what crispy, I dated intelligent brothers with masters degrees and etc etc, but at the end... it was the same shit. lol.
now Im not saying that all men are cheaters.. Im just saying..
dude that I dated, all his friends have business, etc etc.... doing their own thang, spend about 4k daily on themselves .. etc etc...
but they were all fucking the same women!!
so.. I guess its you can appear as a man, but ARE YOU A MAN?

bleh........

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 09:08 PM
I don't have kids .. I'm responsible :D

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 09:17 PM
U know what crispy, I dated intelligent brothers with masters degrees and etc etc, but at the end... it was the same shit. lol.
now Im not saying that all men are cheaters.. Im just saying..
dude that I dated, all his friends have business, etc etc.... doing their own thang, spend about 4k daily on themselves .. etc etc...
but they were all fucking the same women!!
so.. I guess its you can appear as a man, but ARE YOU A MAN?

bleh........

my point excatly,thats no man,thats a kid,the so called "bad boy" women like,im not here trying to make myself an angel but i have nearly died trying to be a good man to a woman i loved dearly,it almost seems as if no matter how honest,inteligent and succesful u try to be,theres always gonna be something missing with females these days.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 09:23 PM
it goes both ways though, so I completely understand your point as well...
it pays off being raised by a man!!

I love my father til death.. thank u daddy!

but there are good females out there u know...

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey Crispy.........
U in Miniapple? (Minnesota)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 09:26 PM
it goes both ways though, so I completely understand your point as well...
it pays off being raised by a man!!

I love my father til death.. thank u daddy!

but there are good females out there u know...

that is very true,unfortunately most of them are stuck with losers who dont apreciate them for who they are while we the real men have to deal with drama queens on the regular..fucked up word yo

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey Crispy.........
U in Miniapple? (Minnesota)
St Paul to be exact!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Yooooo shit I gotta call you somehow.. Im suppose to go there tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 09:37 PM
ohh shit for real??get at me then ma!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-28-2008, 10:42 PM

wow,after all this time,you still the same ol Teresa haha,it was great talking to ya again yo,we gotta definately link up tomorrow for real!!:b

MsRzaRecTaH
03-28-2008, 11:06 PM
wow,after all this time,you still the same ol Teresa haha,it was great talking to ya again yo,we gotta definately link up tomorrow for real!!:b

man yo these mutherfuckers are playing around, can I hit you tomorrow?

begongo
03-29-2008, 05:00 AM
my point excatly,thats no man,thats a kid,the so called "bad boy" women like,im not here trying to make myself an angel but i have nearly died trying to be a good man to a woman i loved dearly,it almost seems as if no matter how honest,inteligent and succesful u try to be,theres always gonna be something missing with females these days.
YES

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 05:28 AM

that does not work

a man has to be a man ,

this actually makes no sense at all

although it was damn funny.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 08:14 AM
man yo these mutherfuckers are playing around, can I hit you tomorrow?

yes definately holla at me!!:king:

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah Graveyard Shifter speaking the truth about females. That's why i'm single because black women would rather prefer to be with a thug, rapper, NBA player, NFL player rather than a real man who's educated, got a good job, is a good person and is gonna treat a woman right because all they think about is money. There's this dumb black bitch i talked to awhile ago and she told me that most black women want a black man that's aggressive. I said what you mean by aggressive? She couldn't really elaborate about it so i guessed that what she meant was most black women want a black man that's gonna disrespect them, beat their asses and fight black men over them if another black man disrespects her. I'm not fighting no man over a woman because my life is more important to me than fighting somebody over some dumb shit and losing my life. If a black woman doesn't wanna be with me because i won't fight a black man over her and i'm not a thug, then fuck them because i don't mind being by myself. Most black women are drama queens anyway.

The Hound
03-29-2008, 11:02 AM
thing with women ... when theyre young they want a badass cunt for whatever reason ... but that normal guy living an honest life just workin day by day doin his own thing isnt good enough because he isn't a wild child living on the edge, he's too "bland" ...BUT then when the woman actually matures by 30 and realises that bum boyfriend who wont work and smokes too much weed spending his days gettin drunk and starting fights everynight WASNT THE BEST DIRECTION TO TAKE then she looks at that guy livin an honest life who wasn't a wild child he just had his head down now has a good job with a couple of kids and a nice wife and nice home n shit and she thinks "damn that could of been me but im stuck with an aggresive fuckwit who likes to beat me inbetween rooting me and the next door neighbour" ... kind of makes me happy that shit happens to a woman ... not the beating and shit but like they're attracted to these bad fuckwits forwhatever reason but they reject normal people tryna live an honest life because it isn't cool ... id rather be uncool getting paid than be the coolest person in the city known as a bum who will never make it in life ... plenty of women where i live fit the description of what i just posted, only interested in bad boys and regret it 10 years later ...

all this beer im making no sense

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 11:04 AM
You're speaking the truth about females. I agree with what you said.

The Hound
03-29-2008, 11:07 AM
the thing i hate most about females ... not only do you have to win HER over ... oh no that's the fucking easy part, u gotta win over her friends who act as her little voice inside her head ... piss one of them off and you're a goner

you know what i'm talkin bout ... if you friends with her friends and she starts talking doubt theyre like "oh no he's cool just stick with him you'll be fine" BUT you piss one off and it's "leave that motherfucker girl you're going NOWHERE with him he won't be able to provie" ... that shit pisses me off

won't be able to provide for you? its fucking 2008 haven't you heard of equal rights ? get your own damn job

Da Ryda
03-29-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't care... I take care of my woman.

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Tonearm Terrorwrist, you speak the truth again. Women are something else. That's why i don't like being bothered with them. They're too damn sensitive and they're always running their damn mouths telling their business and dogging out men.

The Hound
03-29-2008, 11:24 AM
then bitching there are no men out there LOL

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-29-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't care... I take care of my woman.

same here.

The Hound
03-29-2008, 11:38 AM
man seriously .. whats your name mean lol ??

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 01:30 PM
LOL@you said women be complaining talking about there aren't any good men hahahahahahahahahaha. They don't know what they want from a man. Like you said, they want men who are bad boys and thugs. Then when they get tired of them, all of a sudden they want a good man LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
that punk ass muthafucka

What does a masters degree matter if you got your own shit???

SOmetimes the 'independent woman' thing goes to far, but what I was more trying to say was, that i like a strong woman who is sure of herself. Doesn't necessarily mean that she has to be a working girl or can survive without a man.

But as far as your wardrobe thing....my boy had the same thing with his girl he used to date. He didnt mind the sexy clothes, but some clothes were just whorish...have some respect for your man...be tasteful. Thats what i think. you dont have to dress like grandma, but i htink you kno what i mean.

I used to mess with a highly independent woman, and she is still a great friend of mine, but she was too much in terms of she was damn near feminist about some shit. I think alot of her attitudes stem from an insecurity from when she was a kid, but to each their own.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 03:25 PM
the thing i hate most about females ... not only do you have to win HER over ... oh no that's the fucking easy part, u gotta win over her friends who act as her little voice inside her head ... piss one of them off and you're a goner

you know what i'm talkin bout ... if you friends with her friends and she starts talking doubt theyre like "oh no he's cool just stick with him you'll be fine" BUT you piss one off and it's "leave that motherfucker girl you're going NOWHERE with him he won't be able to provie" ... that shit pisses me off

won't be able to provide for you? its fucking 2008 haven't you heard of equal rights ? get your own damn job
dude!!u get reps for this,i made a thread about this a while ago,i cant stand them harlots

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 07:58 AM
LOL@you said women be complaining talking about there aren't any good men hahahahahahahahahaha. They don't know what they want from a man. Like you said, they want men who are bad boys and thugs. Then when they get tired of them, all of a sudden they want a good man LOL.

can you give me the definition of a "good man"?
I was with a good man, for 8 years..... until he started cheating, all because I was working "too much" so were his words.....

when is too much for a man? if Im there helping with the bills, cooking, cleaning and working... and making sure hes taken care of in the bedroom then what is too much? I dont get it.. but whatever.. he regrets leaving so.... life goes on.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 07:59 AM
Tonearm Terrorwrist, you speak the truth again. Women are something else. That's why i don't like being bothered with them. They're too damn sensitive and they're always running their damn mouths telling their business and dogging out men.

and this is why men turn gay. :=)

SG
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
can you give me the definition of a "good man"?
I was with a good man, for 8 years..... until he started cheating, all because I was working "too much" so were his words.....

when is too much for a man? if Im there helping with the bills, cooking, cleaning and working... and making sure hes taken care of in the bedroom then what is too much? I dont get it.. but whatever.. he regrets leaving so.... life goes on.

A good man is one who has multiple women

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:41 AM
sometimes you just gotta get lucky....and sometimes you gotta be willing to forgive people for stuff and be forgiven yourself. nothings perfect. Thats howw i look at it nowadays.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 10:45 AM
well I forgave and forgave and I was the one who ended up looking like a fool at the end,
dude moved on and already has another kid with that chick he was cheating on me with...
so life goes on, Im happier than ever, Im all good now.

The Hound
03-31-2008, 10:46 AM
whats your definition of a good man ms rza ?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 10:48 AM
A good man is one who is discipline, knows when to be aggressive, passive, strong, when to back down....well regulated(keeps himself in check)

good definition. :thumbup:

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:48 AM
yea, well your right, there is a point were you have to be respected by the other person. But today people aren't ready to settle down until they are in their late 20's anyway it seems so maybe thats just how it goes....theres no rhyme or rule tho, i say you create your own way whatever makes you happy/comfortable.......thats my dr. phil anecdote for the day

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 10:51 AM
whats your definition of a good man ms rza ?

someone like my dad, I love and respect him so much, I mean I can go on and on talking about the great qualities he has, he is perfect in my eyes.
yes he has his faults.. but everyone does.
He is the only one that understands my pain, my joy, etc etc.

I guess I got a different mentality cause I got raised by a man, he always told me to put myself in a mans shoes and think what would make a man happy.

Treat him like a King, communication and understanding of one each other is key.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:54 AM
seems like your the type who has just been unfortunate in that dudes have shitted on you...that sucks cuz it ruins it for the good dudes.

The Hound
03-31-2008, 10:54 AM
good definition. :thumbup:

and a good explanation as to why women fail in their search of a perfect man. there isn't one but women garner these thoughts that a man has these qualities but not those, and will do this without that ... and you set benchmarks for yourself so high than when you do find a decent man you shove him off because he meets 8 of 10 critieria points ... not a perfect match so the search continues

if you don't hold any expectations in a possible partner i feel you go alot further than if you do ... thats not to say just pick any bum but more if a man ... or woman ... has their faults you can get through it. too many people expect a life partner to be perfect

too early for this dr phil philosophical shit. back to drinking :thumbup:

im not talkg YOU in particular ... just YOU as a general term ... goes for men searching for women too

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 10:57 AM
seems like your the type who has just been unfortunate in that dudes have shitted on you...that sucks cuz it ruins it for the good dudes.

Well I only been in 2 relationships, 1 lasted 3 years, the other 8 years...
Yeah I fought hard to maintain the last one only because of my kids, but I mean some guys mature later in life.. what can I do?

I know there are good dudes out there, I am not losing hope hehe!

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 10:58 AM
and a good explanation as to why women fail in their search of a perfect man. there isn't one but women garner these thoughts that a man has these qualities but not those, and will do this without that ... and you set benchmarks for yourself so high than when you do find a decent man you shove him off because he meets 8 of 10 critieria points ... not a perfect match so the search continues

if you don't hold any expectations in a possible partner i feel you go alot further than if you do ... thats not to say just pick any bum but more if a man ... or woman ... has their faults you can get through it. too many people expect a life partner to be perfect

too early for this dr phil philosophical shit. back to drinking :thumbup:

im not talkg YOU in particular ... just YOU as a general term ... goes for men searching for women too

Im usually open minded when it comes to me to get to know someone, I am not picky or whatnot... but as I said, communication and understanding of each other is key.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 11:00 AM
wow...thats crazy. in the end it worked out tho even if it sucked. You'll find someone good, u got too much goin for ya. My sister is the same way....great girl, works hard, single mom, but none of these guys has been up to par.
Its tough tho, havin kids...that scares some guys away, but once the guys get older, it wont be so bad...she's only 25.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 11:03 AM
wow...thats crazy. in the end it worked out tho even if it sucked. You'll find someone good, u got too much goin for ya. My sister is the same way....great girl, works hard, single mom, but none of these guys has been up to par.
Its tough tho, havin kids...that scares some guys away, but once the guys get older, it wont be so bad...she's only 25.

How old are her kids?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 11:07 AM
she's only got one daughter and she is 9. She had her when she was in HS...my niece's father is a loser, never been involved...he's cracked out somewhere. My sister was young, but she's always been a good girl. Classic case of a young girl likin the thug/bad kid and it blew up in her face.
She still dated the roughneck types for a while, but i think she's had enough....but alot of these corporate douchebags at her work,they are no good either.
Its tough to find good people these days....

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 11:09 AM
she's only got one daughter and she is 9. She had her when she was in HS...my niece's father is a loser, never been involved...he's cracked out somewhere. My sister was young, but she's always been a good girl. Classic case of a young girl likin the thug/bad kid and it blew up in her face.
She still dated the roughneck types for a while, but i think she's had enough....but alot of these corporate douchebags at her work,they are no good either.
Its tough to find good people these days....

Oh she was young, I did my share of dates with the thugs with I was 18/19
but Im glad I grew out of that stage quickly.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
yea...oh well. live and learn. lotta those dudes like that are either dying or drugged out so things have a way of evening out in life.

King Tron 1
03-31-2008, 11:25 AM
I call today a special Independent's Day for all Independent Women Out There.

Queen Of Poetry
05-08-2008, 01:34 PM
A good man is one who has multiple women

HUH?:?:?:?:?:?

minibumpsh
05-08-2008, 02:39 PM
im not independant and id probably be slaving in the kitchen all day with a husband who cheats on my ass. i suck

THE W
05-08-2008, 02:39 PM
you guys can have your independent women,

im not gonna bring a women into my kingdom if she's gonna try to overthrow me. i dont need that drama.

6 Chambaz
05-08-2008, 02:53 PM

im not gonna bring a women into my kingdom if she's gonna try to overthrow me. i dont need that drama.
co-sign. it's just common sense

Dirty Knowledge
05-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I would love to be with a girl who made more money than me.

CharlesJones
05-08-2008, 04:00 PM
MsRzaRectah my comments aren't the reason that men turn gay. Men become gay because they want to. I don't care how much black women get on my nerves, i'm never gonna turn gay. I love black women a lot but they get on my nerves with their attitudes, acting stuck up and materialistic. Independent women take care of themselves financially and they don't depend on men to take care of them like dependent women do. Dependent women need to learn to be independent and stop expecting men to take care of them financially. Dependent women also sometimes get physically and mentally abused by men because they're scared of leaving their man because they're afraid of taking care of themselves.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Nah nah nah, you need to understand my sarcasm, I think people turn gay for a reason.. but whatever, to each their own dick/clit. Im saying.. Im independent, BUT I got needs,ehh Ill elaborate later

Sgt Holly Wood
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
im not independant and id probably be slaving in the kitchen all day with a husband who cheats on my ass. i suck
yo damn, sup with u hittin urself so hard on the head all the time

lol those are some abnormal aspirations right there

u seem like a nice shorty, let these nukkas kno wassup!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-08-2008, 08:34 PM
MsRzaRectah my comments aren't the reason that men turn gay. Men become gay because they want to. I don't care how much black women get on my nerves, i'm never gonna turn gay. I love black women a lot but they get on my nerves with their attitudes, acting stuck up and materialistic. Independent women take care of themselves financially and they don't depend on men to take care of them like dependent women do. Dependent women need to learn to be independent and stop expecting men to take care of them financially. Dependent women also sometimes get physically and mentally abused by men because they're scared of leaving their man because they're afraid of taking care of themselves.

^^solid CharlesJones post right there. There were so many nuggets of wisdom on various topics, all wrapped up in to one long, hard-to-read paragraph.

RzaRectum
05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Holla at'cha boy! :D

MsRzaRecTaH
05-09-2008, 03:36 PM
^^^ Hahaha Youre A Fool

HANZO
05-09-2008, 03:43 PM

you beat yourself up too much.

exaclty, i agree 100%. if i had a wife that wanted to take over, in my mind thats like a rebellion. i would have to stop it with a military cou. i think a situation like that jus aint good for a family environment.

JASPER
05-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Some people might say you're a pessimist, I say you're a realist. Now go suck some busdriver dick you bus driver dick sucking person.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Eh, i changed my mind....FUCK INDEPENDENT WOMEN!

They're always tryin to prove how they dont need ya...well then...PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

KidSha
05-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Man the only woman to have is one that can depend on her self, thats when I can depend on her n vice versa... Peace 2 Msrza n QOP y'all keep doing what u do..

SG
05-09-2008, 09:30 PM
http://www.portlandmrc.com/wcc.jpg

qyZL6Tdoo2g

Olive Oil Goombah
05-09-2008, 10:23 PM
hahahha....nice palehorse

RzaRectum
05-10-2008, 02:17 AM
nah the only thiing women are good for is sticking your dick in what else can they do,think about it thier whole designs purpose is to recieve my dick
You only say that, because you are being chauvenistic or just don't know any better.
A good woman is the backbone of a man who has become weak.

And she remains strong until you can get your ass back in gear.
They hold down the seed (a man knows he don't want that job)

Women have demonstrated themselves to be mentally equal and even more adept than men academically.

There are stories of women achieving greatness in the business world that the most proud men would envy.

And lets not forget the perfect mommy generates male offspring that end up comparing their potential wify to their own mother's characteristics.

Huggasaurus Sex
05-11-2008, 02:25 PM

*EXTENDS PENIS*

RzaRectum
05-12-2008, 12:16 PM
*EXTENDS PENIS*
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!1

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 01:49 PM
nah the only thiing women are good for is sticking your dick in what else can they do,think about it thier whole designs purpose is to recieve my dick

Damn why do you hate women so much?
Dont you got a girl? I mean you and I had our private conversations and I always had a good impression, but lately, you been a dick.. I dont know what happened to the smart PALEHORSE I once knew...........

You only say that, because you are being chauvenistic or just don't know any better.
A good woman is the backbone of a man who has become weak.

And she remains strong until you can get your ass back in gear.
They hold down the seed (a man knows he don't want that job)

Women have demonstrated themselves to be mentally equal and even more adept than men academically.

There are stories of women achieving greatness in the business world that the most proud men would envy.

And lets not forget the perfect mommy generates male offspring that end up comparing their potential wify to their own mother's characteristics.

Thanks sir! :)

Olive Oil Goombah
05-12-2008, 03:19 PM
PALEHORSE is goin thru some legal struggles and its stressing him out on all levels.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-12-2008, 03:24 PM
mhm aight.

JASPER
05-12-2008, 06:53 PM
This has to be one of the gayest cocksuckery threads on this page right now!

Gigy
05-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Women rule the world...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Women rule the kitchen...fixed

You know why women have smaller feet?

so they can stand closer to the sink!

Gigy
05-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Ha...
Ha...

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Now fix me a sammich you kitchen running vagina owner you. And make Skampoe some pastas too!

Tony Bandana
05-12-2008, 07:45 PM
11 pages deep of no pussy gettin muddafuckaz..

you homos dont get pum pum ..cmon hahaha

ONGHHHHHH

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Do you say ONGHHHH to your wife? Just wondering.

King Tron 1
05-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Do you say ONGHHHH to your wife? Just wondering.

I don't know let's ask her...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/85015798_1ac882600f.jpg

JASPER
05-12-2008, 07:54 PM
She has pretty eyes.

HANZO
05-12-2008, 07:56 PM
a real serbian princess. only belgrades finest for Canaduhs number 1 techno DJ.

Blackula Spectacula
05-12-2008, 10:23 PM
*EXTENDS PENIS*

bahahahahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 10:55 PM
hillary clinton: +

bill clinton: - - - - - - ....................

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-12-2008, 11:42 PM
i just enjoy fuckin women period,i really dont see any other use for them in my life

Blackula Spectacula
05-12-2008, 11:46 PM
i just enjoy fuckin women period,i really dont see any other use for them in my life

Ohk join the Chauvinistic band wagon you trendy bitch.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-12-2008, 11:52 PM
i invented that movement lol

EAGLE EYE
05-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Blackula come rub my tummy i ate too many turkey burgers tonight!!

Blackula Spectacula
05-13-2008, 12:01 AM
turkey faced burgers

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2008, 12:06 AM
i bet skampoe is passed out with oreos and milk all over his shirt right now

and weed shake in his greasy boricuan beard

Blackula Spectacula
05-13-2008, 12:12 AM
hahaha @ skampoe passing out on oreos ... Skamp never passes on snacks robby.