PDA

View Full Version : men fighting with women

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:29 PM
i dont mean verbally, but physically abuse and confrontation, slap, jab, uppercut and shit...
i despise ppl that hit women, even if they real rotten and currupt bitches... what do you think of that? ive seen and heard so called "guys" are big hot shots, braggin how they beat they ex girls etc... pathetic, if u ask me...

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-28-2008, 05:33 PM
listen man,

"a real man doesn't even have to raise his voice at a female.. "

so even if u argue wit a female , damn u lost
and if u hit a female damn u aint a man .

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:34 PM
^^^i agree with most of ya post ,but u never argue wit ya moms or whateva whateva?

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-28-2008, 05:35 PM
^^^i agree with most of ya post ,but u never argue wit ya moms or whateva whateva?

lol ya but im talkin about husband and wife.

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 05:35 PM
I think it's pretty Stupid to argue with a woman on the internet too .. I'm not gonna name any body but .. you geeks know who you are .. Pathetic.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:37 PM
^^ lol blackula, dont get ofended wit the e beef... chill... post ON TOPIC..

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:39 PM
lol ya but im talkin about husband and wife.

hm yea, i feel you. but lets say u get married with a perfect girls, in ya eyes... and everything is going well, but she seems very controlling, telling u what to do, yelling at u and bossing u around, so u would never raise your voice to make a stance, and work out the shit?

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 05:41 PM
^^ lol blackula, dont get ofended wit the e beef... chill... post ON TOPIC..

I'm not offended .. it was just annoying when it happens .. that is all.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-28-2008, 05:42 PM
hm yea, i feel you. but lets say u get married with a perfect girls, in ya eyes... and everything is going well, but she seems very controlling, telling u what to do, yelling at u and bossing u around, so u would never raise your voice to make a stance, and work out the shit?

interesting ...

my man When u see the female. pay attention to her eyes when she talks to u , trust ur instinct , Do u feel that she is submissive,? If that is the case , U will never have a problem , with her telling u what to do , because its not in her nature ... U dont have to raise ur voice , if she is submissive she will rarely tell u what to do , If u get annoyed by her telling u what to do then kindly tell her to stop , its in her nature to stop

its absolutly rare to have that problem with a submissive female .

in a wolfpack the leader will have challenge, the other pac memmber wants to take over, But the wolfpack leader bites them and tells them who is boss, so they cant take his spot.
Ur human u dont need to bite, use ur words, be the man

TSA
03-28-2008, 05:46 PM
fuck that shit nigga! whoop that trick! whoop that trick! establish dawminense nigga.....Just jab that hoe.....straight up nigga...even if she didn't do shit...just walk up to a bitch and punch ha fuckin block off

shit vote like a man, she gon get yok'd like a man, yoo di1gggz?

ya'll niggas some hoes talking that love shit? you a sucka fa love nigga? You lookin for love? sucka fa love? huh? you in love nigga?

fuck that man, im a real nigga, i'll head butt the black off a zulu bitch if she starts all that talking and screamin and readin shit.

i gets down 4 mines.

do you?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:48 PM
saquaraki I feel u, i never have to raise my voice with my girlfriend, so i understand, eycontact is important... shit i cant stand the fucks u beat women, i watchaed hood life documentary yesterday and saw one dude all drunk and shit sayin to his girl im gonna knock u out and was chargin at her... its really dumb...

TSA
03-28-2008, 05:48 PM
and crush the hoes self esteem. tell her she look like a dutch wildebeast, she'll eat your asshole, even if she doesn't consent

that's that we livin in the 08 for all you suckas fa luva

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:50 PM
and crush the hoes self esteem. tell her she look like a dutch wildebeast, she'll eat your asshole, even if she doesn't consent

that's that we livin in the 08 for all you suckas fa luva

do what u want man, but ur boring... psss...

TSA
03-28-2008, 06:05 PM
^sucka fa luv
http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v136/30/42/715987014/n715987014_428765_3888.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=385847&id=715987014)
Knee cap this little honey dip in the temple then try barkin at me, but till then you ain't a man hoe. you just a manhoe

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-28-2008, 06:05 PM
read my post http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53361&page=3

it is very important , One of the most important things in life ,

be dominant or be submissive , But dont be dominant then change ur ways,
and dont be submissive then try to become dominant in a relationship .
choose ur ways and stick to it ,

(read my post in there) you will understand

before u meet ur women , know what u are, are u dominant or submissive,?

shaolinsword
03-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Anyone who even thinks of raisin his hand to a female is a pussy and deserves to have his cock cut off with a rusty blade

SHRAP
03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50671

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 06:55 PM
shit what's wrong wit some of yall???

JASPER
03-28-2008, 06:59 PM
I'll hit a girl if she'll do or say some fucked up shit just because she thinks I'm a gentleman and let her get away with it.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 07:04 PM
I'll hit a girl if she'll do or say some fucked up shit just because she thinks I'm a gentleman and let her get away with it.

cant u deal wit that on a verbal fight instead shenkie?
i would hit a girl if she was gonna stab me with a knife or some extreme situation like that, otherwife i would ignotre her or just diss her, if she start hiting me, i would just push her offa me and thats it...

JASPER
03-28-2008, 07:08 PM
cant u deal wit that on a verbal fight instead shenkie?
i would hit a girl if she was gonna stab me with a knife..
I could, but you can never win a verbal fight with a girl because she'll never shut the hell up.

That actually happened and I tried not to hit her, but ultimately, I had to.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 07:14 PM
^^^uff too bad... i think u was arguing with a crazy girl then.. cuz i didnt have the urge to hurt a girl... except my mother, but she my mom though...

JASPER
03-28-2008, 07:26 PM
I mean the stabbing part. But yeah she was crazy and got shipped off to a military school in Wales or some shit after that little debacle.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 07:27 PM
whatch out, she's come strong with high combat skills... heh

JASPER
03-28-2008, 07:31 PM
She kept writing me for 5 months, but I never responded. I bet she would still fuck me and probably kill me as well, whatever comes first.

HarlemDiplomat
03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
meh...

Orion Nebulus
03-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Anyone who even thinks of raisin his hand to a female is a pussy and deserves to have his cock cut off with a rusty blade

Yeah but if some chic punches the shit out of you or say they attack your mom or something.....you wont do shit huh?

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah but if some chic punches the shit out of you or say they attack your mom or something.....you wont do shit huh?

lol u misunderstood .

Orion Nebulus
03-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Lmao!

Marwan
03-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Yall niggas talkin bout niggas is pussys if they argue or hit a bitch..hell, bitches think men is bitches now because of niggas like yall and therefore thats why we have so many bitches trying to act like men, threatening and disrepecting men and so on and so on....man, i've seen bitches spit in niggas faces, slap, punch and kick niggas, pick up shit and crack niggas in the heads, hit niggas in the face with shit,all cuz they think niggas is weak and they on this new age independent, man hating, im a big bad bitch attitude type of shit....man, u mean to tell me that if a bitch spit in yo face....kicked a nigga, smashed some shit over ya head, keyed yo car, got you real pissed and then smacked u in the face with an open hand like you's a bitch.....you would just stand there like a bitch ?

No wonder alot of women in society have such disrepect for men and try to challenge niggas like they are a man, yall niggas done got so bitched up and pussified..damnit, when did men stop being the dominant of the two sexes, must be all this homo shit..which is another topic within itself, grown ass men wearing "Skinny Jeans" and size Small T-shirts with rhinestones across the cheast, niggas rockin "Man purses" and wearing shiney lip-gloss and shit.........God help us.....

When a woman crosses the line and challenges a man in ways as if she is a man you gotta problem, either u reclaim your dominance (back to dudes wolf-pack analogy) or you bow out and become her bitch, or u leave the bitch because you'd never have her respect from there and the bitch will just get worse as she establishes and maintains her dominance over you....BITCH NIGGA....

Sgt Holly Wood
03-29-2008, 12:53 AM
smack me and i'll smack u back

simple n plain

HANZO
03-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Yall niggas talkin bout niggas is pussys if they argue or hit a bitch..hell, bitches think men is bitches now because of niggas like yall and therefore thats why we have so many bitches trying to act like men, threatening and disrepecting men and so on and so on....man, i've seen bitches spit in niggas faces, slap, punch and kick niggas, pick up shit and crack niggas in the heads, hit niggas in the face with shit,all cuz they think niggas is weak and they on this new age independent, man hating, im a big bad bitch attitude type of shit....man, u mean to tell me that if a bitch spit in yo face....kicked a nigga, smashed some shit over ya head, keyed yo car, got you real pissed and then smacked u in the face with an open hand like you's a bitch.....you would just stand there like a bitch ?

No wonder alot of women in society have such disrepect for men and try to challenge niggas like they are a man, yall niggas done got so bitched up and pussified..damnit, when did men stop being the dominant of the two sexes, must be all this homo shit..which is another topic within itself, grown ass men wearing "Skinny Jeans" and size Small T-shirts with rhinestones across the cheast, niggas rockin "Man purses" and wearing shiney lip-gloss and shit.........God help us.....

When a woman crosses the line and challenges a man in ways as if she is a man you gotta problem, either u reclaim your dominance (back to dudes wolf-pack analogy) or you bow out and become her bitch, or u leave the bitch because you'd never have her respect from there and the bitch will just get worse as she establishes and maintains her dominance over you....BITCH NIGGA....

manlyness is dying out in todays soceity. i agree with you 100%.

DJMethods
03-29-2008, 09:17 AM
I dont agree with hitting women, its a bitch move, fuck their best friends.

I'm in a woman hating mood, time to bump Necro

R341uNXlLHI

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-29-2008, 09:26 AM

shit that's some bad attitude bitches... i never been molested by one, spit in the face etc. i dont have that problems, but why would u hit a bitch, if u can just push her the fuck away, cuz man r stronger.... so when she fell, she'd cool out...

HANZO
03-29-2008, 09:30 AM
you dnt have to hit a bitch, jus show them your authority as a man. thats all you need to do. show them whose boss.

ZigZag
03-29-2008, 11:30 AM
most chicks like drama and some chicks start shit cuz they got really low self esteems ...best thing to do for both is ignore em.

Da Ryda
03-29-2008, 11:37 AM

Don't fugg with a crazy bitch like that in the first place... Period.

I don't know about you but I like my women feminine.

Somebody else talking about "raising your voice at a woman" is a violence needs some reality check. If you don't verbally fight with your woman, it means you don't give a shit about her. Verbal fight is not such a bad thing, it helps couples to grow together... not to mention the AFTER-FIGHT SEX!!! The passion is unbriddled... but it has to happen spontaneously... don't go around picking fights coz you want to have some of that "hawt sex".