PDA

View Full Version : First pet.

Prototype
03-28-2008, 05:56 PM
So fellow Wu's, my favorite and first dog just died an hour ago. I've had him since I was 2. His name was BB (BeeBee) and he was a yellow full blooded male lab. I came home from friends house, see my dad digging in yard and see a hump with a blanket over it and his dog pen open, so I knew what happened. I was upset but no tears, until a min. ago where I found an old puppy pic of him with me in the sand box.

So, what was your first pet?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-28-2008, 05:59 PM
rest in peace BB
sad thing, especially since u remember him from young days like that...
i cant remember my first pet cuz we had them many... but sure gonna feel down and shed few tears when my 12 yr old dalmatian bitch dies... :(

Blackula Spectacula
03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
awwww Sorry to hear that Protoype, that's very sad.

My first pet was a Border Collie ... And His name was Lukas

shaolinsword
03-28-2008, 06:08 PM
sorry to hear that proto, R.I.P. BB

my first pet was a cat called tigger it only had half a tail but I could never remember why, I used to live in the countryside so we think it got mauled by some foxes....that sucked

HANZO
03-28-2008, 06:09 PM
well never really had a pet, but i was given a black arabian horse for my 14th birthday. the horse is well and is kept in my homeland. i guess it is my first and only pet.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-28-2008, 06:34 PM
first pet were a buncha birds, like 5 of them u kno them lil ones u keep in a cage

funny thing was that they all died within 2 months, sucked.. i was like 4 back then

anyways r.i.p to ya dog prototype!

Storm
03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
First one was a turtle way back when I was a little kid, sorry to hear about your dog dying, how old was he?

SKAMPOE
03-28-2008, 11:38 PM
rip! i bless da dead!
my first pet was a rock!
i lost him one day in some ones head!

KERZO
11-14-2008, 06:36 AM
I remember my budgie died..tis was a sad day for a seven year old,lmao.

please update with witty unpredictable comment..

Tyler Durden
11-14-2008, 07:20 AM
9 posts without anyone being cocky or cruel. Gongrats Wu Corp
My first pet was a goldfish that I killed by over feeding it.
My cat thet Id had for years died not too long ago. She was fucking mint.

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Awww my dog died earlier this year...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/2006_0523undies0029.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/2006_0523undies0001.jpg

Thats elmo... my baby.

Anywho, my first pet was a rabbit... Bungee was his name. We had him for several months and then it disappeared one day and that weekend we ate funny tasting chicken and rice, which my mom refused to eat. We ate our pet rabbit.. My dad is cruel.

Confirmed in my adulthoood by my mom. ICK!! I don't eat meat anymore..

Durag
11-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Anywho, my first pet was a rabbit... Bungee was his name. We had him for several months and then it disappeared one day and that weekend we ate funny tasting chicken and rice, which my mom refused to eat. We ate our pet rabbit.. My dad is cruel.

Confirmed in my adulthoood by my mom. ICK!! I don't eat meat anymore..[/COLOR]

AHHaa aHAHa AHHaAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH ahhah ahah AHHAHAHAH hahahhaA AHHAHHAHHHhahahahhaHAHA

sorry for laughing, but that is so fucked its funny ahahahha

I had loads of cats but they all kept geting ran over by cars, and had some rabbits that just "Fuck this" and fucked off one day. Little cunts.

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 10:08 AM
:ouch:

Prince Rai
11-14-2008, 10:13 AM
my first pet was a gold fish accompanied by another fish which was black so i guess blackfish.

i loved them but they randomly died prematurely.

i was too young to figure out the cause and my dad tried to sugarcoat it by saying God wanted them back.

that was worse because i had an early grudge against God,#
things are better now.

yes, oh the pets.

Kingkazim
11-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Awww my dog died earlier this year...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/2006_0523undies0029.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/2006_0523undies0001.jpg

Thats elmo... my baby.

Confirmed in my adulthoood by my mom. ICK!! I don't eat meat anymore..
LOL thats dreaad if thats true.

my first pet was a gold fish accompanied by another fish which was black so i guess blackfish.

i loved them but they randomly died prematurely.

i was too young to figure out the cause and my dad tried to sugarcoat it by saying God wanted them back.

that was worse because i had an early grudge against God,#
things are better now.

yes, oh the pets.

harsh times :(

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Ask $inista, he ate rabbit at my dads house... Why make it a pet first though?...so very very cruel.

Art Vandelay
11-14-2008, 12:59 PM
i lost my 2 pit bulls in a custody battle with my ex.

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 01:11 PM
i lost my 2 pit bulls in a custody battle with my ex.

:ouch: that sucks..

Art Vandelay
11-14-2008, 01:12 PM
well, it really didn't go down like that. the one dog was hers to begin with. we got a 2nd pit. when we broke up, i didn't want to separate the dogs.

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 01:21 PM
$50... Where's here?

prrra718
11-14-2008, 01:28 PM
that sucks man...losing a pet is hard... ive lost 3 dogs in my life unfortunatly...well one of them i had to give away...but none the less its hard...got no pets right now...ill get another dog someday...RIP
________
BMW K1200GT (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_K1200GT)

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Ontorio?? I've been to Quebec and Montreal. I just may. I need a new doggie.

Art Vandelay
11-14-2008, 02:17 PM
i would never buy a pit for $50. you know you're getting some retarded ass dog for that price.

begongo
11-14-2008, 02:42 PM
my first pet was a white bunny

Prince Rai
11-14-2008, 03:00 PM

i can pull those out of my hat

ilzPotent
11-14-2008, 03:13 PM

My bunny was white too... wait did you bunny nap my wabbit? :{

Tyler Durden
11-17-2008, 11:02 AM
I had a friend that had a rabbit when she was younger.

Some, sick fucks broke into her hutch and chpped it in half and left it on her lawn, she was like 8 at the time. (True story)

Nobody ate it though.

INF
11-17-2008, 11:40 AM
My first pet was a hamster and then we got a couple of more of them and then they had babies and shit was all good for a while till easter time. You know those lil plastic eggs that you can put candy in? Well , we had put a couple of them in the hamster cage cuz they liked to play with them.....

well I had put one of the babies in the egg and it died. That resulted in me getting beat and the hamsters were givin away to a class of school kids.

Koolish
11-17-2008, 12:15 PM
first pet was a cat, she was there before i was born, so i grew up with her. i'm asthmatic, and we learned that cats fuck with asthmatics, and it turned out i have a dangerous allergy to cats, and that explained the constant asthma attacks i would get as a kid.

she was put down when i was 10 i think, we thought about giving her away but she was in enough pain because of arthritis or whatever. greatest animal i've ever met i fucking tell you.

INF
11-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I want a cat but my wife is allergic like that.

I had a cat once and he was given to me as a kitten. I named him Fredo like the Godfather character....cuz ...he was a pussy.

Me and Fredo...we kicked it. He was cool but he was hyper too. He would do these WILD acrobatics that I never seen cats do before. We went through some shit me and that cat and then the next thing I know I lost Fredo cuz I was in jail too long and somebody gave him to the animal shelter where he was most likely either put down or adopted.
\

I never really thought about Fredo being back at home when I was out and got arrested but the truth is that he was home alone. he only had enough water out for a day. My family that went into my apartment said that it had been a couple of days but he was fine. He knocked over his giant bag of cat food and ate off that and I guess he hit up the toilet for water....

looking back on it now , that was fucked up. When I was out acting wild enough to draw the police attention , I shoulda thought about how Fredo was at home.

I aint bent up about it but I can see how stupid I was and how it equals out to my wife not being able to have a cat around. Karma took care of that shit.

Tage
11-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Me and Fredo...we kicked it.

^hahaha classic. you should write stories.

INF
11-17-2008, 12:33 PM
^hahaha classic. you should write stories.

haha Thanks man ,I'm working on that. :cool:

Suga Duga
11-18-2008, 10:35 AM
lolololol, good 1 infinity

ilzPotent
11-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I had a friend that had a rabbit when she was younger.

Some, sick fucks broke into her hutch and chpped it in half and left it on her lawn, she was like 8 at the time. (True story)

Nobody ate it though.

This makes eating my pet rabbit almost sane. =:X