PDA

View Full Version : There's This Black Woman Who's Mad At Me Because I Won't Give Her Money

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 10:36 AM
She recently said some crazy shit to me this past Tuesday. The bitch is always asking me for money because she doesn't have a job and she has 4 kids. I told her i'm not giving her money anymore and i told her don't ever call me again. So i'm at the library using the computer and the next thing i know, this bitch shows up at the library i'm at and she taps me on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was her. She says to me, don't be getting a attitude with me on the phone and i might tell my man about us. Her and i have been intimate with each other since i've been giving her money. I told her i don't give women money for free so i told her she was gonna have to be intimate with me for money and she agreed to it. We haven't had sex yet but i have massaged and kissed her feet, sucked her toes, kissed her legs, kissed her neck, kissed her ears, kissed her hands and sucked her fingers. But anyway getting back to what i was saying about she came to the library where i was at, i followed her outside to her car to see if she was gonna do something crazy. She had her car parked next to mine so i went to her car and we started arguing. She said to me, get the fuck away from my car and i should spit on your ass. She said i look way better than you, you're ugly and you got bad breath. I said if i'm ugly and i got bad breath, why were you letting me kiss on you for money? She didn't have a explanation for that LOL. Then she said that's why you live with your momma and your retarded LOL. I said fuck you and i said your just mad because i won't let you use me. If i continued to let her use me, we wouldn't have been arguing.

She called me last night and told me that one of my co-workers called her and told her i've been talking about her at work. So i told her i haven't been talking about her to my co-workers. She said your lying. I said no i'm not. I have been talking about her to several of my co-workers hahahahahahahahahahaha. I shouldn't have said anything to anybody and i regret that because people can't keep stuff to themselves. I'm never going to talk about her again at work to anybody. Then she says to me i told you not to fuck with me. After i finished talking to her, i called the police because i don't know what her crazy ass might do because she knows where i live. The policeman told me that if she threatens me, i should get a restraining order. So that's what i'm gonna do if she threatens me. I talked to her today and i told her the truth that i have talked to a few co-workers about her and she asked me why did i do that. I told her because i'm stupid LOL. She said get the fuck off my phone and if you ever call me again, i'm gonna have my man beat your ass. I hung up on her. If her man confronts me, i'm gonna tell her that i've been intimate with her and i don't think he'll be mad at me. He'll be mad at her because he'll be wondering why was she asking me for money in the first place.

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-29-2008, 10:44 AM
lol charles stop complaining man , talk about something positive god damn

u have 2,500 posts all complains ,

The black man is ignorant
fuck lazy black people they are ignorant
black females are too rude,

holy shit man

shinobi4227
03-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Nicca, didn't you already make a thread like this before? and stop bitching on a forum.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 10:48 AM
finally everything falls into position.

the time is nigh.

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm just letting ya'll know how crazy some women can be.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 10:52 AM
"So i'm at the library using the computer and the next thing i know, this bitch shows up at the library i'm at and she taps me on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was her."

damn, theres something about this line.

i really dig it, like its really diggable.

can i use this shit in my sig charles?

The Hound
03-29-2008, 10:53 AM
so ... you were effectively paying her to kiss you :?

sex i can understand ... sort of - ive never been one to pay for pussy but hey each to their own - ... but kissing? ... just go to a pub and smile at a chick that usually works

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Is Charlesjones a retard or some kind of joke? And if it is a joke, I can't tell if its stupid or hillarious. And because of these ambiguities I cannot make sense of, I can only concluded that he's a genius

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 11:00 AM
No i paid her to be intimate with her because she was asking me for money and i told her i don't give women money for free so i told her she had to be intimate with me for money and she agreed. She called me about 3 weeks ago asking for $300 because her truck got impounded because her license plate sticker expired. I told her i wasn't giving her that much money unless she had sex with me and she said she would. But then later i thought about it and i decided not to give her $300 because i didn't wanna take the risk of getting her pregnant if we had sex because she already got 4 kids and she doesn't need anymore kids. Using a rubber doesn't necessarily mean she isn't gonna get pregnant.

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 11:02 AM
You wanna know if i'm a retard or a joke? LOL.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Is Charlesjones a retard or some kind of joke? And if it is a joke, I can't tell if its stupid or hillarious. And because of these ambiguities I cannot make sense of, I can only concluded that he's a genius

hahaha

just dig his style, thats all you have to do.

just dig him.

Supreme-NRT
03-29-2008, 11:11 AM
You paid her to lick her fingers.... Wow just wow !

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-29-2008, 11:16 AM
You wanna know if i'm a retard or a joke? LOL.

No, i think i just dont fully understand your unique posting style yet. Remember, after some internal debate, I decided you were a genius. Its a different posting style, and as of now, I think you've won me over. Keep up the brilliant work

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Masta Death, have you paid attention to anything i've said? I said the reason why i was intimate with her is because she asked me for money and i told her for her to get some money from me, she had to be intimate with me. So do you understand that it wasn't like i paid her for intimacy? She was being intimate with me to get money from me because she asked me for it. I've never paid women for intimacy.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 11:20 AM
DIG THIS MAN!

HarlemDiplomat
03-29-2008, 11:21 AM
meh...

INF
03-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh DIG IT!!!!!

http://jeux.video.tripod.com/special/machoman.jpg

Supreme-NRT
03-29-2008, 11:28 AM
I kno I kno, she wanted money you wanted her in return. But licking fingers ? Wow just wow.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 11:41 AM
what sauce?

03-29-2008, 12:07 PM
WOW, Charles Jones has become my 3rd favorite wucorp member after Jasper and mashqauk.

and I'm sure yall can see why.

CharlesJones
03-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Why am i your 3rd favorite member on here?

begongo
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM

No, i think i just dont fully understand your unique posting style yet. Remember, after some internal debate, I decided you were a genius. Its a different posting style, and as of now, I think you've won me over. Keep up the brilliant work
CharlesJones is cool, you just need some time to get acquainted with his style and his problems ... he's really a good wucorper and especially a gen chat poster, for real
as Pat said, just dig it!

Prolifical ENG
03-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Shit...Charles is almost up to classic material.

Next time charles.....dont pay her for that....not even to fuck. Just pay her to suck your dick and thats it. You can let her choose.....2 dollars or a bag of chips.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Masta Death, have you paid attention to anything i've said? I said the reason why i was intimate with her is because she asked me for money and i told her for her to get some money from me, she had to be intimate with me. So do you understand that it wasn't like i paid her for intimacy? She was being intimate with me to get money from me because she asked me for it. I've never paid women for intimacy.

I dont get it? If u dont pay women or never paid a female to get intimate with you then why did you do it with her?
Thats sick, tell her ass to get a damn job.

TSA
03-29-2008, 07:41 PM
what i love about charles jones (yes homo) is he drops these bangers week after week with 0 regard to what everyone else has to say about it, gets the same reaction, re's up, and drops another banger

JASPER
03-29-2008, 07:47 PM
This thread is more disturbing than Brian Wilson rapping.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2008, 07:47 PM
isn't there an old anecdote that states only an insane person does the same thing over and over again while achieving the same result??
If so, maybe we need to help our dear old friend Charlie.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Haha Classic Charlesjones,yo I Need To Meet U For Real Dude,with A Camera Or Something So We Can Do A Day In The Life Of Charlesjones

CHRONZ
03-29-2008, 07:55 PM
you be suckin toes and shit, and payin money for it.. no pussy?.. gawddamn-!! HAHA !!
what the fuckin, fuck !!! that is just weak mang.. just weak

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 07:57 PM
You Guys Dont Get It Do U,charlesjones Is Classic,he Represents What Black Men Go Through On The Regular,the Only Difefrece Is That Most Of Us Are Scared To Speak About It,he Puts That Shit In Perspective Minus The Feet And Toe Sucking

HANZO
03-29-2008, 08:05 PM
You Guys Dont Get It Do U,charlesjones Is Classic,he Represents What Black Men Go Through On The Regular,the Only Difefrece Is That Most Of Us Are Scared To Speak About It,he Puts That Shit In Perspective Minus The Feet And Toe Sucking

hahahaha

i think this is candidate for best charlesjones hate thread.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2008, 08:05 PM
lol....and he also has a classic case of that Cleveland pessimistic outlook, which i can identify with. He speaks on many levels for many people. He speaks for the never ending human struggle.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Excatly Haha

CharlesJones
03-31-2008, 06:35 PM
NickyTooch what are you talking about? You think i be dissing Cleveland? I love Cleveland. Only thing i hate about the city is the winter, low paying factory jobs and sorry ass sports teams. I also hate the ignorant black men in Cleveland that i've worked with but there's ignorant black men everywhere. Cleveland also has a lot of sexy, cute black women.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 06:58 PM
NickyTooch what are you talking about? You think i be dissing Cleveland? I love Cleveland. Only thing i hate about the city is the winter, low paying factory jobs and sorry ass sports teams. I also hate the ignorant black men in Cleveland that i've worked with but there's ignorant black men everywhere. Cleveland also has a lot of sexy, cute black women.

Charles im with ya man, aside from your Pistons affiliations but thats another story. I was just sayin alot of Clevelanders have a pessimistic outlook on things, and you carry on that trait which i like.

CharlesJones
03-31-2008, 07:26 PM
What do you mean i have a pessimistic outlook about Cleveland?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 07:38 PM
NO, i mean a pessimistic outlook in general.

Visionz
03-31-2008, 07:39 PM
People from Cleveland have a pessimistic outlook

Reading (comprehension) is FUN da mental

Longbongcilvaringz
03-31-2008, 09:10 PM

lol....and he also has a classic case of that Cleveland pessimistic outlook, which i can identify with. He speaks on many levels for many people. He speaks for the never ending human struggle.

exactly, dig this man!

Charles im with ya man, aside from your Pistons affiliations but thats another story. I was just sayin alot of Clevelanders have a pessimistic outlook on things, and you carry on that trait which i like.

What do you mean i have a pessimistic outlook about Cleveland?

NO, i mean a pessimistic outlook in general.

haha, this banter was so amusing.

04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
I nominate this for classic threads!

CharlesJones
04-01-2008, 04:00 PM
NickyTooch probably doesn't know what pessimistic means LOL.

Edgar Erebus
04-01-2008, 04:05 PM
That's American love: you pay me, then we'll fuck.

No disrespect, but according to all I know and hear bout USA I think y'all have an issue with whore mentality. Change that, for fuck's sake, and you and your women and everybody else'll be happier.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2008, 05:45 PM
NickyTooch probably doesn't know what pessimistic means LOL.

Eh wuts the use. We're all gonna die anyway.

KERZO
05-05-2008, 07:15 AM
She recently said some crazy shit to me this past Tuesday. The bitch is always asking me for money because she doesn't have a job and she has 4 kids. I told her i'm not giving her money anymore and i told her don't ever call me again. So i'm at the library using the computer and the next thing i know, this bitch shows up at the library i'm at and she taps me on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was her. She says to me, don't be getting a attitude with me on the phone and i might tell my man about us. Her and i have been intimate with each other since i've been giving her money. I told her i don't give women money for free so i told her she was gonna have to be intimate with me for money and she agreed to it. We haven't had sex yet but i have massaged and kissed her feet, sucked her toes, kissed her legs, kissed her neck, kissed her ears, kissed her hands and sucked her fingers. But anyway getting back to what i was saying about she came to the library where i was at, i followed her outside to her car to see if she was gonna do something crazy. She had her car parked next to mine so i went to her car and we started arguing. She said to me, get the fuck away from my car and i should spit on your ass. She said i look way better than you, you're ugly and you got bad breath. I said if i'm ugly and i got bad breath, why were you letting me kiss on you for money? She didn't have a explanation for that LOL. Then she said that's why you live with your momma and your retarded LOL. I said fuck you and i said your just mad because i won't let you use me. If i continued to let her use me, we wouldn't have been arguing.

She called me last night and told me that one of my co-workers called her and told her i've been talking about her at work. So i told her i haven't been talking about her to my co-workers. She said your lying. I said no i'm not. I have been talking about her to several of my co-workers hahahahahahahahahahaha. I shouldn't have said anything to anybody and i regret that because people can't keep stuff to themselves. I'm never going to talk about her again at work to anybody. Then she says to me i told you not to fuck with me. After i finished talking to her, i called the police because i don't know what her crazy ass might do because she knows where i live. The policeman told me that if she threatens me, i should get a restraining order. So that's what i'm gonna do if she threatens me. I talked to her today and i told her the truth that i have talked to a few co-workers about her and she asked me why did i do that. I told her because i'm stupid LOL. She said get the fuck off my phone and if you ever call me again, i'm gonna have my man beat your ass. I hung up on her. If her man confronts me, i'm gonna tell her that i've been intimate with her and i don't think he'll be mad at me. He'll be mad at her because he'll be wondering why was she asking me for money in the first place.

use more spaces and use paragraphs ffs, i just could'nt be arsed trying to read all that shite

KERZO
05-06-2008, 08:11 AM

this kid reminds me of someone...........

ERNEST!!!
http://www.retrojunk.com/img/tvshows/ernestimage_136.jpg

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-27-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry guys this dude is a clown....

CJ really if life is sooo hard with women maybe you should be gay....

or find some submissive chick and be happy but all this complaining rhetoric about sisters and so forth is lame....

she has 4 seeds
if that was a problem then why mess with her?

you have not done the damn thing yet(all that suckin, man get a grip and go in already what is stopping you, you paid her already right?)

actually I think she aint givin up the skins and you just aint man enough to say....

ah well you be you CJ....glad you aint no friend of mine I might just have to smack some sense into for just being a retard

smh

IrOnMaN
05-27-2008, 03:02 PM
^^That chick in your signature looks like she got an ass. :)

Orion Nebulus
05-27-2008, 03:10 PM
^^^That's Jean Grae.

IrOnMaN
05-27-2008, 04:07 PM
^^^That's Jean Grae.

Who's that?

/googles

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-27-2008, 04:21 PM
^^That chick in your signature looks like she got an ass. :)

hahahahahah

you can tell a chick got ass from a head shot?............

damn you good

IrOnMaN
05-27-2008, 04:24 PM
hahahahahah

you can tell a chick got ass from a head shot?............

damn you good

Lmao!! Thanks. Maybe it's because I'm young. Or maybe it's because I'm an ass man.:)

I googled her and she seems pretty interesting. The bad thing about it is I can't find good pictures of her, if you know what I mean. ;)

Animal Luff
05-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Who's that?

/googles

It's a female rapper, a good one infact

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-27-2008, 10:56 PM
damn son this thread is a fuken classic...

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Lmao!! Thanks. Maybe it's because I'm young. Or maybe it's because I'm an ass man.:)

I googled her and she seems pretty interesting. The bad thing about it is I can't find good pictures of her, if you know what I mean. ;)

there are not that many but go to her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jeangrae

IrOnMaN
05-27-2008, 11:41 PM
^^Thanks. I went there earlier. Jean is one bad chick! She can rap her ass off! I made a thread about her in the Hip-Hop forum. And she's sexy! :) How come I've never heard of her until now? What gives?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
05-27-2008, 11:46 PM
man I been praising her for a while.....I had a thread about her a while back but some of these dudes on here are not opened minded enough for her

PsYkOsUs
05-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Jean Grae is one of my favorites.. Ever..

Other than the Grae comments, this is the saddest shit I've ever read on any forum ever......... Ever.......

Durag
05-28-2008, 04:58 AM
CharlesJones (duh god) really brightens up my day. No matter how down, or low, or how shitty of a day ive had, i came just think to myself, im not CharlesJones.

Week after week, its dope story after dope story without anycare in the world as to what we think of him. There aint much people here like that. Props CJ. Keep up the good work.

Animal Luff
05-28-2008, 05:37 AM
is he still active - I haven't seen any of him from the day I first enterned the Corp (a month before I registered)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-28-2008, 01:12 PM
CJ is my idol period