PDA

View Full Version : Free Tibet!!

Da Ryda
03-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Discuss

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 12:50 PM
lack of democracy and human rights abuses are cool as long as their not in the middle east.

SL33
03-29-2008, 12:51 PM
fuck america and their civil rights.

always putting nose in other people's shit.

tibet, iran, taiwan, venezuela, columbia, russia, serbia, sudan, india, pakistan isreal/palestine, jordan..... when will it stop ?????

SL33
03-29-2008, 12:53 PM
^^^^ and iraq, obviously.

besides, we know what's behind that 'human rights' curtain.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 12:54 PM
its cool to openly profess that your attempting to amass nuclear weapons if your north korea...

but Sadam Hussein was such a big threat.

TAURO
03-29-2008, 12:58 PM
No one can fuck with china, they're kung fu niggas.

SL33
03-29-2008, 12:58 PM
^^^^ big threat 4 what???? if he really had all kinds of mass des weapons america would never attack him. that's the reason why america never touched iran. that Ahmadinejad guy has the nukes.....

americans invaded iraq and made even bigger chaos, and they're stuck in that mud.....

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:00 PM
its fine for Pakistan to flaunt democracy, supress opposition and enforce a police state.

but democracy must be brought to the rest of the world.

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:02 PM
^^^^ musharaf is pro-american my dear friend......

yes. let's bring democracy with f16 fighters and tomahawk missiles.
america is world's guardian angel. yey.

and fuck that bitch bjork.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:07 PM
man, i was trying to be sarcastic without actually having to say i was being sarcastic but now look at the confusing and all together embarrassing situation that we have arrived at.

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:09 PM
^^^^^ sorry, man

TAURO
03-29-2008, 01:10 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/Tauro02/democracy.jpg

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:11 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ thread closed.

TSA
03-29-2008, 01:12 PM
fuck china

they are the new america

the illuminati love china legalized slavery and all that

complete population control

free tibet!

lack of democracy and human rights abuses are cool as long as their not in the middle east.

fuck america and their civil rights.

always putting nose in other people's shit.

tibet, iran, taiwan, venezuela, columbia, russia, serbia, sudan, india, pakistan isreal/palestine, jordan..... when will it stop ?????

^^^^ and iraq, obviously.

besides, we know what's behind that 'human rights' curtain.

i dont give a fuck what your mom's name is, your all to bitch ass hobos.

the fuck does this REALLY have to do with america? China's fucking up and you bring up america not doing anything about it, America wants to build bases oversees to slow chinese intrusion and you blame american for it.

We've already came across the fact a while ago that ya'll have been unemployeed too long to respect succeess but leave america out of it. Let here your thoughts no how CHINA is the one fucking up. I haven't heard one of you say "Meerrrrpppp Russia's doing nothing to stop this Meeerrpppp Russia thinks it's ok so long as the Chinese do it Waaadueerrrpppp"

I think what CHINA is doing in Tibet is appauling, i also think because of the size influence strength and inevitable importance of china no country is going to be able to do anything about it without cause more blood shed or loss so nobody is to blame but China, and Tibet for being a bitch that doesn't have nothin on the rich.

China, like almost all countries, is a false country and it's geographic boarders, like almost all countries, isn't its cultural or actual boarder, so they have a lot to loose by granting independance to anyone.

TSA
03-29-2008, 01:14 PM
not me being the 2nd person to mention china in here

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:18 PM
^^^^^^russians keep their noses out of it. they're not going 4 bases or military dominance(their ways are more subtle, i think)

america is leading opressor in the world.

the last part of your post is true.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:20 PM
haha, dont worry.

americas foreign policy baffles me.

not because its targets are blatantly so as the result of an ulterior motive, but because of the lengths they have gone to to convince people of the merits.

WMD, Dictatorship, Genocide are all terms thats were thrown around as if they were some how restricted to Iraq.

Unfortunately for them at the same time NK were being annoying and trying to get attention by continually announcing they had the ability to produce high grade nuclear weapons (which i find doubtful, but there are many nations, many volatile nations who admit to having actual WMD, not fucking Mustard Gas etc that are ignored by the US).

The sheer arrogance of the administration to think that the general public would accept their justification for their foreign interventions is what scares me.

China, who have a fucking terrible human rights record slip out of favour as a result of the Tibet issue and america who purports to be extremely worried about foreign nations human rights abuses (odd for a country that openly admits to using torture during interrogations in clear violation of the Geneva convention...) fails to condemn them with any great conviction.

Its not surprising that no one wants to challenge China, just disheartening

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:22 PM
basically TSA, its about some kind of consistent foreign policy.

which the US clearly doesnt have.

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:23 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ co sign

oh, and TSA, i appreciate your posts in KTL, but sometimes i'm sick and tired of your blind/fake patriotism. (no disrespect)

AcidPhosphate69
03-29-2008, 01:32 PM
dont give a fuck what your mom's name is, your all to bitch ass hobos.

the fuck does this REALLY have to do with america? China's fucking up and you bring up america not doing anything about it, America wants to build bases oversees to slow chinese intrusion and you blame american for it.

We've already came across the fact a while ago that ya'll have been unemployeed too long to respect succeess but leave america out of it. Let here your thoughts no how CHINA is the one fucking up. I haven't heard one of you say "Meerrrrpppp Russia's doing nothing to stop this Meeerrpppp Russia thinks it's ok so long as the Chinese do it Waaadueerrrpppp"

I think what CHINA is doing in Tibet is appauling, i also think because of the size influence strength and inevitable importance of china no country is going to be able to do anything about it without cause more blood shed or loss so nobody is to blame but China, and Tibet for being a bitch that doesn't have nothin on the rich.

China, like almost all countries, is a false country and it's geographic boarders, like almost all countries, isn't its cultural or actual boarder, so they have a lot to loose by granting independance to anyone.

I have to agree. You want America to stop this yet you don't like our foreign policy of stopping other shit? Fuck that. First off, what we do is kind of fucked when it comes to going into places and breaking them down to chaos in the name of democracy. The only thing we've caused since WW2 is anarchy and civil war. But to blame us for Chinese human rights violations is stupid. China has always been a land hungry , proud to he point of hatred kind of nation. Read up on their history assholes. Also, thier sheer manpower would destroy any kind of American military invasion and we all know that the US doesn't get itno shit they don't think they can win.

Note, I said think cuz we've obviously not been too on the ball with that shit.

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:34 PM
basically TSA, its about some kind of consistent foreign policy.

which the US clearly doesnt have.

i'll quote Putin (yes, Vladimir Putin): American policy is based on double standards, which cannot be said 4 other ''strong'' countries.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Your looking at the situation incorrectly

American chooses to involve itself in foreign affairs under the guise of denouncing dictatorship and human rights abuses.

The US has elected to perform the role of world peace keeper and upholder of western values, however when the situation doesnt present a foreseeable advantageous outcome for itself they suddenly shout their big mouths.

when clearly it has no concern with any of these and additionally has no concern with states who possess nuclear weapons and WMD.

on an unrelated note, Iraq is absolutely mother fucked, last 3 days have been ridiculous.

TSA
03-29-2008, 01:39 PM
you guys have to understand the world is a fuckin jungle, ain't nobody doing shit for good reasons, infact nobodies EVER done shit for non-selfish reasons.

even giving to a hobo is selfish cause your trying to contend with your PERSONAL guilt of seeing that person and not giving his sheit.

America is no worst then anyone else in that respect and therefore the consistant forieng policy is survive

its mindboggling to sit here and say "america's foriegn policy blah blah blah" cause this isn't even about american foreign policy, this is about Chinese DOMESTIC policy, and if america intervined as they had in Iraq we'd have complaints once again.

I'd like to see some complain about croatia, austrialia, zimbabwe, and/or Japan's lack of action in the situtation, but it wouldn't make sense because THEY like the US really can't control China (1/5 of the god damn human race with nukes and skrilla)

let revert this debate to discussing how CHINA is treating it's "people" and CHINA'S foreign policy because this is what it's about, CHINA CHINA CHINA nigga.

What they're doing in Tibet is no different from that the english have done to the Irish and Scottish, and countless other ethnic nations have done to their neighbors.

what do you think they can do anyways, oust the communist party? just like that, oust the communist party? you REALLY think that's practical?

it's like a nigga whooping another nigga for picking on bitches, your not gonna shit on his name cause he didn't whoop EVERY nigga that's ever picked on bitches and then not even mention all the other niggas that sat back and watched as the nigga bitch picker oners picked on bitches all cause he stood up for a few bitches here and there

nigga.

Longbongcilvaringz
i'll quote Putin (yes, Vladimir Putin): American policy is based on double standards, which cannot be said 4 other ''strong'' countries.

see this is the thing, a state which openly declares its aggressive foreign policy or openly declares its isolationism is preferable to an inconsistent administration like the US.

America can say all it wants about Russia (and there is a lot of shady shit going on there) but how it cant not come off as hypocritical.

China does whatever the fuck it wants without consequences right now, end of story until significant nations stand up to it.

SL33
2 AcidPhosphate: no one mentioned war. i 'attacked' america because america is no 1 critisist of human rights everywhere, but @ same time america does everything opposite from those rights.

america shits and pisses on UN.

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:44 PM
i'm finished with US-dissing.

6≤ Chambaz
03-29-2008, 01:48 PM
No one can fuck with china, they're kung fu niggas.
hahahahahahahaha...... but for real tho, I was against Kosovo's independance and same for Tibet. Stop separatism !

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:49 PM
hahahahahahahaha...... but for real tho, I was against Kosovo's independance and same for Tibet. Stop separatism !

word. big domino effect could happen.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:50 PM
you guys have to understand the world is a fuckin jungle, ain't nobody doing shit for good reasons, infact nobodies EVER done shit for non-selfish reasons.

even giving to a hobo is selfish cause your trying to contend with your PERSONAL guilt of seeing that person and not giving his sheit.

America is no worst then anyone else in that respect and therefore the consistant forieng policy is survive

its mindboggling to sit here and say "america's foriegn policy blah blah blah" cause this isn't even about american foreign policy, this is about Chinese DOMESTIC policy, and if america intervined as they had in Iraq we'd have complaints once again.

I'd like to see some complain about croatia, austrialia, zimbabwe, and/or Japan's lack of action in the situtation, but it wouldn't make sense because THEY like the US really can't control China (1/5 of the god damn human race with nukes and skrilla)

let revert this debate to discussing how CHINA is treating it's "people" and CHINA'S foreign policy because this is what it's about, CHINA CHINA CHINA nigga.

What they're doing in Tibet is no different from that the english have done to the Irish and Scottish, and countless other ethnic nations have done to their neighbors.

what do you think they can do anyways, oust the communist party? just like that, oust the communist party? you REALLY think that's practical?

it's like a nigga whooping another nigga for picking on bitches, your not gonna shit on his name cause he didn't whoop EVERY nigga that's ever picked on bitches and then not even mention all the other niggas that sat back and watched as the nigga bitch picker oners picked on bitches all cause he stood up for a few bitches here and there

nigga.

Yet again your missing the point here.

Of course countries act in their own interests, but America's justification for acting in its own interest is flawed. Iraq posing a thread to the USA while countries like NK act as they are is fanciful.

However, America insisted on illegally invading another country and ousting its administration, plunging it into economic and physical disrepair.

Now is that practical, is it practical for america to spend trillions of dollars on a seemingly endless war that is destroying their own economy? No.

But they did it anyway, because the long term end justifies the means.

Now how can a nation that, as ive said earlier, purports to be an international peace keeper so clearly ignore other international violations of human rights and lack of democracy without receiving criticism?

American deservedly should be receiving criticism for its inability to condemn China and its inability to address humanitarian concerns throughout the world. No one else has put the US in this position apart from themselves, if they dont act then their previous interventionist policy appears a complete sham and disgrace.

Lastly, China cannot function without resources from Africa, South America, Australia, The USA and the wider international community. It is not practical or intelligent to cut this supply off in protest of China's action, but it is possible. Additionally it is no more radical than the US Iraq debacle.

SL33
03-29-2008, 01:54 PM
^^ mostly true.

but check it. all these countries will never cut resource shipments 2 china, those men have mouths too.
+american reach is shortening, they can influence only small-satellite countries.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
yeah, obviously that is never going to happen.

no one is going to inflict that suicidal damage upon their own economy, it would be madness.

much crazier than invading a country thousands of miles away and involving yourself in a seemingly never ending military campaign, but that is still madness.

SL33
03-29-2008, 02:02 PM
^^^^ yup.

i'm out 4 some basketball.

anyway, i'm tired of this geo-political shit, chinamen americans russians can do whatever the fuck they want.

boys will be boys (no homo)

Longbongcilvaringz
03-29-2008, 02:02 PM
ill go with that to.

just stop pretending to be men fellas.

DUMBO
03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
i don't know anybody named tibet...stay in jail niccca!

TSA
03-29-2008, 02:10 PM
we none of them can serve without china either

You've got to understand the notion of spreading democracy is populist ribble rabble

a means of justifying imperial action

do you really think the british empire was about spreading christianity?

no, they're both about money

not to blame the US for a lack of democracy in a region of the world outside it's boarders is the same as blaming the former colonial powers for a lack of christianity outside of europe and so forth

the US won't do anything about it because if they did the devistation would FAR outweigh what's already happened. If the chinese are attacked or pushed by the US one of the two countries is gonna get evaporated

and most likely the China (1/5 of the worlds population)

the US can't and won't do anything about it because if anything its in theirs, chinas, and tibets best interest to an extent, and China is strong enough and influential enough to be able to declare this none of our business, with right reason, it isn't.

Good deeds aren't always obligations, and the image of peace keeper the US has painted was for reasons that have nothing to do with causing a world war.

do i think this is wrong? no. It's just the way it is.

SKAMPOE
03-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Fuck Tibet!

Free America First!

TSA
03-29-2008, 02:12 PM
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! ^that too

SKAMPOE
03-29-2008, 02:21 PM
U SMELLS ME!

of course u do

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/smellmekc1-1.jpg

6≤ Chambaz
03-29-2008, 02:28 PM
the reason why no one can fuck with china is because no matter where the fuck you look, no matter how many times you rub your eyes thinking its a dream, everything's got "made in china" on it

HANZO
03-29-2008, 04:22 PM
nobody cares, let the superpowers have their fun. this is one of the advantages you have when your missiles can hit every european and american city. you can pretty much tell the west to stick human rights up their ass. and vice versa.

SL33
03-29-2008, 04:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ yes....

china has loads of teritorial problems and one of many ways 2 fight them is repression:

taiwan, tibet, so called east turkmenistan etc.

but international law doesn't work so....

TSA
03-29-2008, 07:15 PM
U SMELLS ME!

of course u do

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/smellmekc1-1.jpg

Beefing Tips For Dealing With ThaShaolinAssassin V3:f:for a comedic value effect, you should have not said "off course you do", and you should have put the words SNIFF. SNIFF. somewhere on the picture and not "The nebraska nostrils". OR Nosebraska somewhere on the picture, and in not such pretty letters, something bold and standard or crude and simple.

I REPEAT

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1413/1428020967_dbd16e4db4.jpg?v=0
(above: The Shopping Isle were TSA and Skampoes wife first locked lips...with assh:looking:le)

Translation: Fuh ay kumudic valyoo efkt u shud have knut sed "off course you do", and yoo shuld hav pout da werd SNYFF. SNYFF. sumwear on da pikcher end knot "The nebraska nostrils". ORE "Knowhzsberaskah" somewhere on the pictuer, end in knot such pritty leters sumthyng bohd an standurd or croode an symple

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 07:29 PM
this was a very informative thread,great debate guys

and to those who think America is really saving the world,you must be living under a fucking rock!!

TSA
03-29-2008, 07:30 PM
america IS the world.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 07:35 PM
thats very blind patriotism right there...but you will find out soon my friend,when the system starts eating u alive,u gonna take it all back!!!

TSA
03-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Thashaolinassassin IS the system

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 07:46 PM
hHA!!!

TSA
03-29-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.thenewcradlenation.50megs.com/images/heuy_smokes.gif
Free Wuc9:|6rp!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2008, 08:01 PM
nobody cares, let the superpowers have their fun. this is one of the advantages you have when your missiles can hit every european and american city. you can pretty much tell the west to stick human rights up their ass. and vice versa.

Shiiiiit....anyone stupid enough to try to nuke the states will receive a ten fold retaliatory beat down. China dont want any part of us anymore than we want to fight them...believe that shit. Them Japs got stupid, look what happened....they got bitch slapped back into reality, but America being the nice guy it is, turned them into an absolute success....

You blow our July the 4th havin, Hamburger and hot dog eating cocks....and then jerk off to our porn. :)

YOUR WELCOME

Da Ryda
03-30-2008, 01:33 PM
"We turned them into success"... You have a twisted sense of humour...

Anyways, this thread was not about America!! I guess people just decided to blabber on about what they know best - America and not mention the subject at hand. Thanks for ShaolinAssassin for trying to put the thread back on the subject (although your views of America are hardly unbiased, but that's another debate).

Han China is the mainland China where the main population is concentrated. For many centuries, they always had an expansionist and imperialist agenda although they were never known for their ferociousity. Chinese these days mean one thing to Westerners but inside China they have many different ethnic groups, they have Taiwan (who are currently trying for a self-rule and greater autonomy although UN refused to allow them to join because they're not an independent country), Macao (self-governed), Inner Mongolia (5 million mongolians are permanently Chinese citizens and they live in this region, compare this to 2.5 million mongolians who live in Outer Mongolia the independent region) and Tibet.
Inner Mongolians have their own writing, their own language, custom, culture just like Tibet who also have their own language, writing, not to mention the most famous and popular branch of Buddhism - Tibetan Lamaist Buddhism. (People mistake Confucian as a branch of Buddhism but it isn't)
What is really outrageous is that China keeps these ethnically minor "citizens" segregated and confined to their region. Whilst rapidly developing the mainland, these regions are virtually third-worlds with some places having no electricity or water supply. What is the actual benefit of China owning Tibet when it's treated like the black sheep of the family and not given a proper opportunity to develop? China owning Taiwan and Hong Kong has its rewards but not Tibet.

Dalai Lama proclaimed that Tibet is not ready for total freedom and independence, they only wish for greater autonomy - this is perhaps the best solution, in my opinion. This would effectively end the fear of the so-called "domino effect" of other smaller nations and races desiring independence.

Look at Scotland, who issue their own banknotes and participate in sports separately and keep their own identity all the while being under the British rule (they have their own parliament though). This keeps everybody happy. On their own, Scotland would struggle to keep it economy stable so perhaps Tibet should follow suit... But it's not that easy, China playing hard-balls, they even attempted to throne a new dalai lama and proclaimed "from now on, we'll be electing dalai lamas... who will be chinese, obviously". (Anybody who knows a little bit about Lamaism would know that choosing the Dalai Lama is not an election based process, it's based on the re-incarnation, the basis of Buddhism).

Therefore China should loosen its leash on its subjects... till then fuck China and fuck 2008 Olympics, I hope athletes either boycott or do the Kanye and speak up on live TV.

Da Ryda
03-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah, one other thing... Fuck Nepalese government!! They're the bully's sidekick.

They're killing and prosecuting exiled Tibetans who takes part in the demonstration. If you're not feeling Tibet's cause, fine... Why not turn blind eye like the rest of the world?

And waiting for UN action is stupid because they have that Catch-22 policy of not helping countries who are not UN members. But to be a member, you have to be independent first... d'oh

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:55 PM
I was just under the assumption that everyone acknowledged that China were violating human rights in Tibet.

And an olympic boycott is ridiculous, a sporting contest should not be used as a mechanism of political persuasion, not matter how economically and politically damaging a boycott may be (and its contentious the degree of damage which would be caused in either regard).

TSA
03-30-2008, 02:03 PM
if its what it takes,

sports<human rights

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 02:08 PM
But it isnt what it takes or what will work...

China may e slightly embarrassed and may be slightly economically hampered, but in the long run its nothing.

The politicians who our respective country's taxpayers pay to actually work should be doing something about this diplomatically.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Its been too long since a bunch of foreigners used a non-related thread to start bad-mouthing America using cliched pseudo-intellectual borderline-communist propaganda! This brings me back.

First off, every single government of every single country,(America included) is fucked up. In this day and age, a person has to be at least a certain level of asshole to want to be a politician in the first place.

Every single country in the world has a government that primarily looks out for its own best interests first and foremost. America had to become the world's peacekeeper, because before we stepped in and created an admittedly beurocratic and imperfect world peacekeeping organization essentialy controlled by the USA, you wacky Europeans had the bad habit of starting some kind of World War every 30 years.

All governments are trying to make their respective countries what's best for them. Other countries hate America because we're good at it. Our foreign policy is to deal with other countries in a way that benefits us the most. Regardless of its effectiveness in any given situation(and in the most part it HAS been effective) it would be stupid to have any other such policy, given our position in the world.

America has its problems, but it is extremely hypocritical of anyone from any country to judge with impunity, when their country, whatever it is, probably sucks a whole lot more, from the government to their way of life.

Its about time I got to go on a semi-serious pro-America rant.

And fuck Tibet, unless they have oil.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Interesting post.

i dig.

SL33
03-30-2008, 03:10 PM
thats very blind patriotism right there...but you will find out soon my friend,when the system starts eating u alive,u gonna take it all back!!!

this poster spreaks the truth.

blind patriotism is worse than america bad-mouthing.

turn and look @ the world around you....this fake/cowboy shit is getting out of your hands.

03-30-2008, 03:15 PM
^^So its worse to be proud of your from, while at the same time acknowledging its flaws, than to talk bad about another country that you really know nothing about, except what you see in your government-controlled newspapers, while at the same time not acknowledging how horribly putrid and corrupt your own country(i dont know what it is, but im thinking slavic)is?

11th Chamber
03-30-2008, 03:20 PM
I dont live over there, so I could care less

6≤ Chambaz
03-30-2008, 03:23 PM
I dont live over there, so I could care less

It still wouldn't hurt you to pay attention to what's happening on the planet you live on tho

SL33
03-30-2008, 03:24 PM
i lived in ny. ny brought me 2 wu-tang.

my country didn't destroy 4000 year old city (Baghad), my country didn't rape afghanistan, my country didn't burn down vietnam, didn't destroy nagasaki/hiroshima, my country didn't bomb one of the oldest cities in europe (belgrade, i think it's the name), my country didn't endorse osama bin laden/talibans (like US during eighties),
my country never tried 2 install war in every God-made country in past 50 years(in every fuckin time zone).

TSA has knowledge, he's worth of arguing, you're not.

you're stuck on cnn and kentucky derby shit.

03-30-2008, 03:36 PM
I'm an upset foreigner spitting completely 1-sided and biased rhetoric in broken English about why American is horrible, only because my own country is so worthless and insignificant that I am ashamed to mention it and the countless human-rights atrocities it has committed against its own people.

SL33
03-30-2008, 03:41 PM
ha ha, failed.....^^^^

SL33
03-30-2008, 03:42 PM
i lived in ny. ny brought me 2 wu-tang.

my country didn't destroy 4000 year old city (Baghad), my country didn't rape afghanistan, my country didn't burn down vietnam, didn't destroy nagasaki/hiroshima, my country didn't bomb one of the oldest cities in europe (belgrade, i think it's the name), my country didn't endorse osama bin laden/talibans (like US during eighties),
my country never tried 2 install war in every God-made country in past 50 years(in every fuckin time zone).

you're stuck on cnn and kentucky derby shit.

Sgt Holly Wood
03-30-2008, 03:43 PM
dont care

03-30-2008, 03:54 PM

yea, if tibet or china had any oil, the USA would've jumped in a long time ago and "free them"

HANZO
03-30-2008, 05:46 PM
China is trying to get India's help with Tibet. the thing is that in the region all the big powers support China. Russia are firmly behind China, and if India is aswell than that really means that the rest of the world cant do shit.

America doesnt have a say in this, lets not forget that Russia is on the UN security council. anything that goes in the UN against China is getting vetoed.

when ppl ask why America is brought into this convo. they are the so-called lone superpower in the world. history should have taught you that all the superpowers from the past have a say in everything. reason why they are superpowers.

Da Ryda
03-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Some Americans in this thread show a lot of ignorance thus giving rest of them a bad name... Then it's the same people who get offended when americans are criticised. Remember, America was once a colony with no independence as well...

Only after achieving independence, America was able to grow as a country... Independence should be valued. If US was still British colony, it definitely wouldn't be a superpower that it is today... Look at India, after gaining independence, they developed at an astounding speed, because their GDP wasn't "taxed" by its coloniser anymore.

As for Tibet, they lack the manpower to truly progress in such fashion. Two things are vital for development of a country: 1. Size of the territory (for numerous reasons) 2. Population. Not necessarily in that order

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 07:26 PM
^--wutever. Its people like you who sit here and pick apart everything American, and you sit here and say we are teh problem with the world....like these places would be some kind of peaceful environs if we had nothing to do with em. Please.

Your from England?? So its really the English's fault cuz after all, we were a colony of England were we not?? And look how we prospered after we left you. Look how India prospered.
America is not imperialistic. If it was, we would own Japan and Germany. You overrexaggerate American foreign policy, and, like most ultra liberals, blame everything wrong with the world on the United States....as if the world was one cohesive peaceful unit before the United States became the pre-eminent superpower.
I'm sayin this and im not even a super consertative.

Visionz
03-30-2008, 08:32 PM
BUSH doesn't equal America or even America's overall oppinion, unfortunately church-following sheeple vote in large numbers (because someone told them so) and the majority of people who get elected into office are corperate-paid puppets.

The Whorperations sold the people out and moved out all the jobs (to China or some other south-eastern Asian most likely) and now the dollar sucks and so as Americans we're gonna have to get more creative in ways to get paid. I think we can turn this place around, one cause our Constitution (while needing a few changes) is the motherfuckin shit, and two most the people on the street believe in the soul of what this country was founded on. We just need to get back to what it was supposed to mean in the first place.

I love America and hate Whoreperate America is what it all comes down to.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 08:34 PM
i couldnt agree more visions

Visionz
03-30-2008, 08:36 PM
^that was post 7777 :b

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 08:38 PM
..and the Truth shone thru it.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-30-2008, 08:51 PM
lol how did an anti-america debate come into a free tibet thread?

BTTR KNG KOOL
03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
america IS the world.

no,, America is MADE of the world.

SEDL5Lely5M

tGOFurMO8P4

SKAMPOE
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM

and to those who think America is really saving the world,you must be living under a fucking rock!!
KO SIGN

Dokuro
03-30-2008, 10:18 PM
I donít care that much about freeing Tibet I just think we should kick Chinas ass for threatening to destroy are economy

There are more pressing concerns in the world like stopping occupation in Ireland and Lebanon ore bringing health care to the Hmong or taking china down for poisoning there water supply and kill thousands of there civilians in rule china or how about the most pressing on stopping all the lies in our country and toppling the plutocracies

oh i thoght this was the KtL not Gen chat... mispeling ....gay joke .......and Boosh

there thats beater

Visionz
03-30-2008, 10:25 PM
I donít care that much about freeing Tibet I just think we should kick Chinas ass for threatening to destroy are economy

There are more pressing concerns in the world like stopping occupation in Ireland and Lebanon ore bringing health care to the Hmong or taking china down for poisoning there water supply and kill thousands of there civilians in rule china or how about the most pressing on stopping all the lies in our country and toppling the plutocracies

oh i thoght this was the KtL not Gen chat... mispeling ....gay joke .......and Boosh

there thats beaterWho gave China that power? There will be a day when the super rich realize that there is more to life than power, control, and the bottom-line but until then, its up to us. keep ya head up :dududu:

Why does everyone think you have to talk like a retard here in gen chat? I'm down, don't get me wrong you fuckin hibachi-faced shit monkeys, I'm just sayin, its doesn't AlWAYS HaVE to B that WAY

TSA
03-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Its been too long since a bunch of foreigners used a non-related thread to start bad-mouthing America using cliched pseudo-intellectual borderline-communist propaganda! This brings me back.

First off, every single government of every single country,(America included) is fucked up. In this day and age, a person has to be at least a certain level of asshole to want to be a politician in the first place.

Every single country in the world has a government that primarily looks out for its own best interests first and foremost. America had to become the world's peacekeeper, because before we stepped in and created an admittedly beurocratic and imperfect world peacekeeping organization essentialy controlled by the USA, you wacky Europeans had the bad habit of starting some kind of World War every 30 years.

All governments are trying to make their respective countries what's best for them. Other countries hate America because we're good at it. Our foreign policy is to deal with other countries in a way that benefits us the most. Regardless of its effectiveness in any given situation(and in the most part it HAS been effective) it would be stupid to have any other such policy, given our position in the world.

America has its problems, but it is extremely hypocritical of anyone from any country to judge with impunity, when their country, whatever it is, probably sucks a whole lot more, from the government to their way of life.

Its about time I got to go on a semi-serious pro-America rant.

And fuck Tibet, unless they have oil.

nailed it.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 11:07 PM
hahaha...yea irondan, that was good shit, someone should rep you for that one.

TSA
03-30-2008, 11:12 PM
Some Americans in this thread show a lot of ignorance thus giving rest of them a bad name... Then it's the same people who get offended when americans are criticised. Remember, America was once a colony with no independence as well...

Only after achieving independence, America was able to grow as a country... Independence should be valued. If US was still British colony, it definitely wouldn't be a superpower that it is today... Look at India, after gaining independence, they developed at an astounding speed, because their GDP wasn't "taxed" by its coloniser anymore.

As for Tibet, they lack the manpower to truly progress in such fashion. Two things are vital for development of a country: 1. Size of the territory (for numerous reasons) 2. Population. Not necessarily in that order

nobodies being ignorant, let just be real, America is not captian save a hoe, and no country is.

we did it a few times, some with good motives some with bad, but for the fact that every country acts in it's own interest and conflict with china would destroy both countries, if not all countries, it's not in our interest

britain doesn't act on it, it's not in there interest, they're get to be mentioned

france doesn't act on it, it's not in there interest, they're yet to be mentioned

and Russia doesn't act on it, it's not in there interest, they're yet to be mentioned

these are all extremely powerful countries with UN security counsel permo seats that have all declared they're dedicated to democracy and human rights

MENTION THEM, since this has nothing to do with China, MENTION THEM

THEN name a country with a good human rights record

then go back to mentioning the above stated

i double dog dare you

Hellspawn
03-31-2008, 03:24 AM
FREE TIBET!!!

Da Ryda
03-31-2008, 03:46 PM
nobodies being ignorant, let just be real, America is not captian save a hoe, and no country is.

we did it a few times, some with good motives some with bad, but for the fact that every country acts in it's own interest and conflict with china would destroy both countries, if not all countries, it's not in our interest

britain doesn't act on it, it's not in there interest, they're get to be mentioned

france doesn't act on it, it's not in there interest, they're yet to be mentioned

and Russia doesn't act on it, it's not in there interest, they're yet to be mentioned

these are all extremely powerful countries with UN security counsel permo seats that have all declared they're dedicated to democracy and human rights

MENTION THEM, since this has nothing to do with China, MENTION THEM

THEN name a country with a good human rights record

then go back to mentioning the above stated

i double dog dare you
I never said America should help... Double dog dare me? Wtf? Are you just arguing for the sake of argument?

They way you going on about the superpowers is :? to me...

If those superpowers don't wanna help Tibet... that's fine. It is what it is... But that doesn't mean they should pussy out like the way they do. For instance, when Hu Jintao (Chinese Prime Minister) visited England, the government requested Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum to remove the wax figure of Dalai Lama for his visit duration... Tell me if that's not a bitch thing to do. Hu Jintao wasn't gonna go to Madame Tussaud's anyway...

USA boycotted 1980 Olympics in Moscow... they didn't fear the clash of Titans. Lets not pretend we know the inside and outsides of the government Foreign and Domestic policies and agendas... What I was tryna say is that if you don't show support for Tibet, fine, but there's no need to show support for China... Be impartial. Little signs can be construed to represent a lot of things... i.e. Greeks prosecuting demonstrators = Sucking up to China. Wanna refrain the demonstrators? Fine, but riot squad is a bit of an overkill against Buddhist monks... don't you think?

MsRzaRecTaH
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM
This should of been in the KTL thread.

SL33
03-31-2008, 03:59 PM
Greeks prosecuting demonstrators = Sucking up to China. Wanna refrain the demonstrators? Fine, but riot squad is a bit of an overkill against Buddhist monks... don't you think?

u should have understanding 4 greeks. i mean, they organized that ceremony and shit, and they have constant problems with demonstrators on daily bases. there are riots in athens every week....and those demonstrators from the other day were just a small bunch of quasiliberal/fake human rights lovers.

second part is true.

HANZO
04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
the olympic torch got raped today in London. but dnt u find it unusual that the Chinese are whoring the torch across the globe. they using it as a propaganda tool.

DUMBO
04-06-2008, 04:56 PM

A rock that's made in America, thank you very much.

Da Ryda
04-06-2008, 05:02 PM
A rock that's made in America, thank you very much.
Not the kind of rock you smoke... {:(

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Are you just arguing for the sake of argument?

yes that is what tsa does

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Not the kind of rock you smoke... {:(

The kind of Rock u sell.

6≤ Chambaz
04-15-2008, 04:27 AM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4666/0bd52ec327461l5118afyp1.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
04-15-2008, 07:18 AM
FREE THE KILLERS FIRST!!!!

THEY ARE JUST DOING WHAT THEY LOVE TO DO!

Fuck Tibet, says the world, cuz nobody can have any benefits from then. -> THE TRUTH