PDA

View Full Version : Shortys Thinkin U Not Live

pep
03-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, its big Power Equal family what it do..still riding down yo block listening to gun will go real loud but it still sound quiet...I got a question for my wu corp dudes and ladies..y yo girl think u gonna do shit the next man would never let her do?? case in point, my wiz got some kid down from the city and he wanna link or whatever..thats peace but rest assured im gonna be in the building at least to feel money out no homo...she feels its an issue of trust which it isnt because i trust ma with my life...she says sun is not like that and thats when i be like whatever...all dudes can put 4th that front but get the fuck outta here..anyway, im just wondering from my sirs if they go thru this and how they deal with it and to my ladies what gives u all the audacity to think such a thing when u know the last kid u fuckt with and the next kid u fuck with would never let it go down like that..thats word, im not the herb understand what im saying saying saying??....

Olive Oil Goombah
03-29-2008, 02:32 PM
What do you tell a girl with two black eyes pep????

Nuthin, you already told her twice.

You got a right to kno whats goin on specially if thats your wife. But you kno how she's gonna spin it...your jealous, your being ridiculous, how could you think i'd do that...

Do what you feel you gotta do.

Huggasaurus Sex
03-29-2008, 02:45 PM
since pep recognizes the akbar in gun will go ima give it to you straight:

if you really trust her like you say you do, and you know that she's committed to you, then you got nothing to worry about right? so fight the visceral beast inside, let her do her thing, and just console yourself with the knowledge that at the end of the day she's sleeping in your bed, not his.

now if you can't reach this understanding that means either: you don't really trust her like you say you do, or you're not mentally strong enough to overcome your own emotions.

so figure out what's going on in your situation and act accordingly.

-firm handshakah (sloppy huggah)

Visionz
03-29-2008, 04:20 PM
since pep recognizes the akbar in gun will go ima give it to you straight:

if you really trust her like you say you do, and you know that she's committed to you, then you got nothing to worry about right? so fight the visceral beast inside, let her do her thing, and just console yourself with the knowledge that at the end of the day she's sleeping in your bed, not his.

now if you can't reach this understanding that means either: you don't really trust her like you say you do, or you're not mentally strong enough to overcome your own emotions.

so figure out what's going on in your situation and act accordingly.

-firm handshakah (sloppy huggah)where I see things differently, is that while I agree its a trust issue, the issue may not be whether you trust her or not but whether or not you trust the guy she's visiting. If you don't know him then what foundation of trust can he stand on? If this was someone she hasn't known for very long then I'd be weary of them because you don't know if the guy is anything from a dude that has trouble respecting boundaries all the way to a fuckin rapist and I'm not the type to send the women I love into harms way. Setting as well would have a bearing on how I felt about it. His house would be much worse than meeting somewhere for lunch.

pep
03-29-2008, 06:52 PM
where I see things differently, is that while I agree its a trust issue, the issue may not be whether you trust her or not but whether or not you trust the guy she's visiting. If you don't know him then what foundation of trust can he stand on? If this was someone she hasn't known for very long then I'd be weary of them because you don't know if the guy is anything from a dude that has trouble respecting boundaries all the way to a fuckin rapist and I'm not the type to send the women I love into harms way. Setting as well would have a bearing on how I felt about it. His house would be much worse than meeting somewhere for lunch.
thats pretty much how im on it...i trust mami and all that..and its not even about not trusting the dude...but im on it like cats gotta see sun and know what it is..he gotta smell a nigguh and see a nigguh moustache and have a understanding he gotta respect that shit and not try no fly shit....its just some knucklehead shit...its a little bit of up north shit to because sun dont know me and b4 he think he can pull some slick shit on a georgia nigguh he need to know im from where u from and im a general nigguh...me and mami been buildin tho and she confessed if 1 of my little mamis from back home came down to check sun she wouldnt let me go out and link with her so it all good...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Personally I Dont Play That Shit B,its Not Even A Matter Of Trust But More A Thing Of Respect,if It Was The Other Way Round,she Wont Be Having It So Why Should You?just Tell Her That If She Goes Ahead And See's Dula,she Should Not Come Back Home,on The Real,some Of These Females Be Taking Cats For Granted Because They Think The World Is In Their Favour,man Up T0 Her Ma Nigga!!

diggy
03-29-2008, 10:20 PM
This is a serious situation. Like some of u said, if it were the other way, she wouldn't accept. Not only is the man dissin u, but she's not respecting your feelings either in my opinion. And its where u live too.

I don't think its a matter of trust also, but a matter of protocol. Who is she with, you or him?

Don't allow it. And I think its time for some counselling.

Surreptitious
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
that type of shit never goes down with my girl, she knows better and she wouldnt try and pull some bullshit like that, and the other thing is its ALWAYS LIKE THAT, dont let em front on you

Huggasaurus Sex
03-29-2008, 10:58 PM
you insecure low self esteem having faggots

pep so she used to be friends with this dude and just hasn't seen him in a while yeah? so what's the big deal? she can go catch up with him, tell him about how nice your relationship is, and then when his little trip to the ATL is over what you have is a wife that respects your willingness to trust her and wants to froggy fuck for days. at the very least that gives you a free pass on some future shit right?

are you really worried this guy is gonna forcefully rape her? you just being paranoid or is there a good reason to think this way? i mean if he's just gonna talk sweet to her then you telling me you don't trust her enough to turn down his advances?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 11:25 PM

pep so she used to be friends with this dude and just hasn't seen him in a while yeah? so what's the big deal? she can go catch up with him, tell him about how nice your relationship is, and then when his little trip to the ATL is over what you have is a wife that respects your willingness to trust her and wants to froggy fuck for days. at the very least that gives you a free pass on some future shit right?

are you really worried this guy is gonna forcefully rape her? you just being paranoid or is there a good reason to think this way? i mean if he's just gonna talk sweet to her then you telling me you don't trust her enough to turn down his advances?

you must not be black or you must not be living in the real world because the truth is,we black dudes can be on some shit,dont ever underestimate the intentions of a nigga,most niggaz aint on that luvy duvy frienship shit where friends catch up for life,especially not with a female so when some shit like this goes down,you gotta be alarmed because he could be on a mission,theres no man infact that ever just wants to "chill" with a chick

RzaRectum
03-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Fuck the shit out of her until she is too tired to do anything else. (she might stay home!) :lmao:

If she goes anyways, its not likely she will be tempted.

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 12:38 AM
you must not be black or you must not be living in the real world because the truth is,we black dudes can be on some shit,dont ever underestimate the intentions of a nigga,most niggaz aint on that luvy duvy frienship shit where friends catch up for life,especially not with a female so when some shit like this goes down,you gotta be alarmed because he could be on a mission,theres no man infact that ever just wants to "chill" with a chick

you seriously don't have a single friend of the opposite sex who you haven't seen in a while and would like to catch up with over coffee or something? that doesn't happen in your world?

RzaRectum
03-30-2008, 12:42 AM
you seriously don't have a single friend of the opposite sex who you haven't seen in a while and would like to catch up with over coffee or something? that doesn't happen in your world?
Good point.. You ARE visiting MRS>RZA aren't ya, shifty?

diggy
03-30-2008, 12:43 AM

^^
Idiot

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 12:54 AM
^ can't satisfy his woman so fears her seeing male friends

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 10:16 AM

This has truth to it.

shinobi4227
03-30-2008, 11:56 AM
TuR73Pdl2LM

V4D3R
03-30-2008, 12:31 PM
There s a thin line when it comes to this kind of delicate situation. You can either make yourself look like an insecure idiot or you can be made into that herb.

The main thing is where she gonna be later that evening. Warning though if she isisting on doing this alone with dude. Thats always some fishy shit.

Why not make the one you love feel secure and not have to worry about something thats - according to her - is most likely something simple

This topic is one that has seen many people die to- its touchy

ZigZag
03-30-2008, 12:54 PM
fuck dat shit mang... chill b tell that chick to chill....

pep is she trying to go "away" and visit? or she just going to just seem him for a few? the other issue is is she going by herself? if she cant take your kids or you tell her fuck no.

never trust a bitch even if she ya wizzy. truthfully you aint suppose to trust anybody....

SG
03-30-2008, 01:56 PM
This is a serious situation. Like some of u said, if it were the other way, she wouldn't accept. Not only is the man dissin u, but she's not respecting your feelings either in my opinion. And its where u live too.

I don't think its a matter of trust also, but a matter of protocol. Who is she with, you or him?

Don't allow it. And I think its time for some counselling.

Same thing I was thinking

There s a thin line when it comes to this kind of delicate situation. You can either make yourself look like an insecure idiot or you can be made into that herb.

The main thing is where she gonna be later that evening. Warning though if she isisting on doing this alone with dude. Thats always some fishy shit.

Why not make the one you love feel secure and not have to worry about something thats - according to her - is most likely something simple

This topic is one that has seen many people die to- its touchy

Making the negative a positive...like that

make it do what it do

SG
03-30-2008, 02:04 PM
yeah, make it do what it do

SG
03-30-2008, 02:29 PM
My comments are not to put ideas in no ones head or persuade any decision.

You are your own man, husband and father......its your family and home

shinobi4227
03-30-2008, 02:32 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x279/jess4joey/808559a0.jpg

shinobi4227
03-30-2008, 02:37 PM
But seriously, i say you move on, straight like that.

pep
03-30-2008, 02:38 PM
exactly, like i said, its not an issue of trust..shortys can be mad naive and think that 'oh, i know him, hes not tlike that', which he may not be, but i know nigguhs, sun be like, okay, im in town, i know shorty from back then, maybe i can pop off and that be that..like i said, we came to understanding..shortys know its not right and exact, but like i said they just wanna test a nigguh mettle and c how a nigguh is built, like is he gonna stand up for what he know it is or is he gonna be a sucka and let me exhibit my power...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 02:42 PM
ha...either way you look like a fool. Give her a black eye. It aint his fault. What the fuck does he care, he doesnt kno you. You'd prolly do the same thing. This is all on her. ifeel bad for u

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 02:59 PM
yea,its situations like this where i condone whooping a chicks ass for real,thats mad disrespectful shit

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 03:01 PM
yea,its situations like this where i condone whooping a chicks ass for real,thats mad disrespectful shit

maaaaaaad co-sign

SG
03-30-2008, 03:10 PM
exactly, like i said, its not an issue of trust..shortys can be mad naive and think that 'oh, i know him, hes not tlike that', which he may not be, but i know nigguhs, sun be like, okay, im in town, i know shorty from back then, maybe i can pop off and that be that..like i said, we came to understanding..shortys know its not right and exact, but like i said they just wanna test a nigguh mettle and c how a nigguh is built, like is he gonna stand up for what he know it is or is he gonna be a sucka and let me exhibit my power...

word keep explaining

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 06:15 PM
so basically pep, wu-corp's high chief jamel irief, is worried his girl's gonna cheat on him with some out of town fruitcake.

the wu-corpalypse is upon us...

PS. i think this is somehow related to the fact that the tits were promised but never delivered... :no:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 07:54 PM

imma put it like this,when i meet up with old girlfriends,you best believe its not jsut to chit chat and talk about ping pong,theres that curiousity like damn,i aint seen her in a minute,what she on?if shes hot,ill prolly hit!!thats how a normal heterosexual man's mind works

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 07:57 PM
i agree with shifter...it took me a good year even after i broke off with my ex to stop incinuating sexual activity. Even if there was no intention of wanting to be with her. ANd also to girls im friends with..all of them i approached pretty much cuz i wanted to get at them....and if they wanted to give it up, i would oblige so long as im not in a relationship i respect..

its all about personal respect for you partner

Huggasaurus Sex
03-31-2008, 12:36 AM
ok but unless i'm missing something, pep didn't say anything about this dude being an ex (which of course has different rules involved).

i don't know about you guys but i have a few girl friends and even a couple exes who i occasionally meet up with and they (usually) have a serious boyfriend (that doesn't come along). of course i want to bone them because they're hot but that's besides the point because we're also just, you know, friends. and that's fine because a) friends are nice and b) they can introduce you to their slutty friends.

so to say that the only reason why a guy would want to meet a girl is to have sex with her is ridiculously naive and reflects more on life in your own bubble than on reality.

cmon pep. if she was gonna cheat on you with this guy you think she woulda told you she was meeting up with him? let her chill for a couple of hours with this dude and when she gets back instead of giving her the 9th degree just give her the roughest sex she's ever had in her life.

pep, use the belt.

http://encyclopedia.wizards.pro/images/3/3d/Obiwankenobi.jpg

diggy
03-31-2008, 01:06 AM
What's wrong with Western women these days? :?