PDA

View Full Version : Cop Tasers 11 Year Old Girl at Elementary School

LORD ZERO
03-29-2008, 07:49 PM
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — An Orange County sheriff’s deputy on Thursday shocked an 11-year-old girl with a Taser gun at an elementary school after the girl punched her in the face, authorities said.
The altercation happened during announcements at Moss Park Elementary School, located at 9301 N. Shore Golf Club Blvd. in Orlando, Orange County school officials said.
According to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, the girl, identified as Thaliamar Jiminez by Local 6 News, pushed another student into oncoming traffic, and the student who was pushed reported the incident to a teacher.

entire article here:
http://www.local6.com/news/15721677/detail.html

-The A to the Z-
03-30-2008, 06:56 AM
well she was a little bitch anyway.

probably deserved it.

Krimewave
03-30-2008, 07:49 AM
the only good cop is a dead one.

KERZO
04-30-2008, 07:41 AM
hahahahaha ya bunch of mad child tazing mawaphukaz

Tyler Durden
04-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Take that bitch!!!

King Tron 1
05-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Thaliamar?

dezmond
05-01-2008, 01:45 PM

probably deserved it.

word..Was gonna post the same till i saw this..

Sgt Holly Wood
05-01-2008, 07:22 PM

probably deserved it.
yup

Sgt Holly Wood
05-01-2008, 07:23 PM
fuck cops though!!

netscape check two
05-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I get tired of juveniles thinking they can hit people and do whatever the hell they want. Some of them have no respect for anyone. Then whenever they get disciplined, their sorry ass parents want to sue.

LORD ZERO
05-05-2008, 04:11 AM
^^word

STYLE
05-05-2008, 04:23 AM
okay does anybody see the problem with this story?

an 11 year old put a COP in a position where she had to use a taser.

WTF? i don't care how the lil bitch was actin, if you are a law officer, trained
in hand to hand combat and takedowns, you should be able to handle a 5th-6th grader without getting your snotbox rocked.

yall don't seem to get it. cops are deferring to the taser instead of physically engaging people. soon it will be tase 1st ask questions later.

TSA
05-05-2008, 10:04 AM
bitch should respect a badge.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 11:53 AM

WTF? i don't care how the lil bitch was actin, if you are a law officer, trained
in hand to hand combat and takedowns, you should be able to handle a 5th-6th grader without getting your snotbox rocked.

yall don't seem to get it. cops are deferring to the taser instead of physically engaging people. soon it will be tase 1st ask questions later.

Yeah I noticed this too, I think that the cop shouldn't even have had to consider using the taser. 11 yr old? And you need a taser to restrain? Pepperspray, maybe, but a taser? I believe that's abusing your authoritah, imo.

dezmond
05-05-2008, 03:15 PM

If the cop left a bruise or scratch or wotever shed probly get in a lot more trouble then bustin a zap in the girls ass...

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Some kids nowadays are bigger than adults. Maybe the 11 year old was a big fat ass girl.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 06:37 PM
If the cop left a bruise or scratch or wotever shed probly get in a lot more trouble then bustin a zap in the girls ass...

LOL at the bustin a zap at her ass, but seriously why would a trained cop not attempt to restrain her first, and then use the taser as a final resort, that's about as close you could get without shooting her, but even that's not far fetched these days.

TeknicelStylez
05-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Idk yo... the little girl was a trouble maker, but that doesn't give a cop the right to taze the little fuck. It's still a child regardless of her behavior.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Maybe if the little fat girl had more discipline at home, she wouldn't be going around hitting anybody she wants. And she pushed another girl in front of a moving vehicle? That other girl could have died or been seriously injured.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Regardless of what she did, that doesn't give the cop the right to taser the "little fat girl", as you put it. Not saying that the parenting was to blame, but certainly didn't help.

TeknicelStylez
05-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Still a kid, and the fact that officers are so quick to taser children, and the fact that they probably get away with it, is scary.

First it's the bad ass little black girl that pushes girls in front of moving vehicles, next its the little black boy that pops a little shit to police here and there. It's too much leeway for these piggies.

Sean
05-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Lol, crazy trigger-happy cops. The bitch probably deserved it, pushing someone into traffic and giving a cop a bleeding nose lol. If you read the article it does say that they tried to restrain her but she resisted, and like check two said, she could have been a big mothafucka. You can't really judge based on what the article says though, they just want an attention-grabbing story and some shit might have been exaggerated or left out.

Still, pretty fucked up to taser a kid, how pussy is a grown man cop that cant take an 11 year old girl :lmao:

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 06:54 PM
That wasn't pepperspray worthy, but it was taser-worthy?

Exaggerated? You mean like the girls size?

Sean
05-05-2008, 06:59 PM
^ no I just mean that the article might not be telling the whole story if you know what I mean, I wasn't speaking specifically.

I really can't get how a grown man can't take an 11 year old girl though, no matter how fat she is lol

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I don't think you read the article the cop was a woman.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Juveniles are capable of murdering other people. I think too many juveniles get leeway just cause they are under 18. 11 does sound young though. But I think it's pretty stupid when some people out there think that 16 or 17 year old's don't know what they are doing when they harm somebody else or commit a serious crime.

Sean
05-05-2008, 07:08 PM
^ Oh right I missed that, I skimmed through it. Still if you get beat down by a little girl to the point of needing a taser, you're not cut out for being a cop

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:11 PM
The girl was 11 years old, that's either 4th or 5th grade, that's still in elementary. Just face the facts the cop got all pissed off and abused her authority.

AcidPhosphate69
05-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Dude, fuck that. The problem is the fact that this bitch cop, should have been easily able to restrain and take control of a fucking 11 year old kid. Style is completely right. If you are a fucking cop, you should be in some level of shape to be able to defend yourself. Period. Either way, any non-disabled or obese adult should be able to take down an 11 year old girl.

Fuck tasers. Now the motherfuckers won't even run to chase you.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Like I said, some juveniles are taller than adults. Plus, so many people are lawsuit happy nowadays... if the cop did take down the fat girl, and she got a tiny scratch, the fat girl's parents would probably try to sue the cop. But I guess the parents will try to sue the cop anyway, for using the taser? So the cop loses either way in that situation. The cop could have just offered the fat girl a hamburger, and maybe she wouldn't have resisted anymore.

Sean
05-05-2008, 07:16 PM
The girl was 11 years old, that's either 4th or 5th grade, that's still in elementary. Just face the facts the cop got all pissed off and abused her authority.

Yeah I know, I'm on your side. I was just making a general point about stories like this earlier when I said about exaggerating and all that.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah I know, I'm on your side. I was just making a general point about stories like this earlier when I said about exaggerating and all that.

I know, just the fact that people keep thinking that this is justifiable is sorta I don't know, ignorant. I use that for a lack of a better word, and apologize to those who I may offend, but come on, a cop can't take on one 11 yr old, show me an average 11 yr old that a regular cop can't take down. You probably can't.

Sean
05-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Like I said, some juveniles are taller than adults. Plus, so many people are lawsuit happy nowadays... if the cop did take down the fat girl, and she got a tiny scratch, the fat girl's parents would probably try to sue the cop. But I guess the parents will try to sue the cop anyway, for using the taser? So the cop loses either way in that situation. The cop could have just offered the fat girl a hamburger, and maybe she wouldn't have resisted anymore.

Lol @ how you now just assume that she is fat. Probably right though, fuckin fat kids

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:25 PM
lol, what if the fat girl would have been like 16 or 17, would it still have been wrong to taser her?

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:28 PM
if a cop can't take down a 16-17yr old fat girl, someone should contemplate retiring, cuz that's not the worst type of person a cop could deal with.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
What if the 16 or 17 year old girl's body looks like Chyna?

Sean
05-05-2008, 07:31 PM
lol, what if the fat girl would have been like 16 or 17, would it still have been wrong to taser her?

haha, I don't know, it depends how fat the girl is :dududu:

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:32 PM
The wrestler? LOL still, retire cuz there's much much worse than that.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
I bet a lot of the guy's at this site would have a tough time trying to restrain Chyna. lol

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
haha, I don't know, it depends how fat the girl is :dududu:

Then if she's really overweight, she wouldn't even have the energy to do such terrible things, she'd be focused on food or the lack of.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:34 PM
I bet a lot of the guy's at this site would have a tough time trying to restrain Chyna. lol

True, but a bunch of cops wouldn't be able to go one-on-one with Chyna themselves.

AcidPhosphate69
05-05-2008, 07:36 PM
So, I'm 5'4" and I know damn well I can handle a 6 foot fucking tall 11 year old girl. If you, being a cop, can't defend yourself as a child...you have no fucking business being a cop.

Edit: every time I post...my post is like 2 posts late and when I see my post it makes no sense to the previous one like I intended. Too lazy to fix it right now.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Are tasers usually stronger than a stun gun? I was just curious.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Damn if you see any 6ft 11 yr old, throw that bitch a basketball, things would be easier that way.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Are tasers usually stronger than a stun gun? I was just curious.

I'm pretty sure that they have the same capabilities, but tasers got the electrodes that shoot out for a longer reach, than rather you having to physically touch them with a stun gun. But both have the capabilities to kill if left for a long time.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:45 PM
I thought it was real rare that a person dies from being stunned unless they have some sort of pre-existing health condition like a bad heart, or they are a big fat ass in bad health, with high blood pressure?

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
So this "fat little girl" may fall in any of those categories, and what do we got? Another wrongful death.

Sean
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
And tasers have a little sharp spike that stabs into you

Edit: shit I'm late

I saw on this TV cop show, some man was high as fuck and threatening police with a screwdriver, so they tasered him and he stood there then pulled that shit right out :lmao: Then he ran at the police with the screwdriver and they shot him.

Off topic, I saw on another show some huge black guy pushed a cop and then was standing in the middle of the road, offering out about 20 cops lol. They had to shoot him with fuckin 20 of those shotgun-beanbags to get him down.

netscape check two
05-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I didn't think that most kids had high blood pressure. Though maybe if she wouldn't have eaten so much, she wouldn't have been such a fat ass. And if she wouldn't have been acting like a prehistoric caveman, she wouldn't have gotten stunned.

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 07:55 PM
This is the only stunner worth pulling off without any damage:
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/5d/images.art.com/images/-/Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin---Stunner--C10012173.jpeg

Sean
05-05-2008, 08:08 PM
^ Hahaha lol if you think about it, the stunner was the lamest finishing move. It wouldn't really hurt. Stone Cold was the fuckin man though, I used to love watching him when I was a kid.

mBVLvNiuNRk

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 08:11 PM
No, the lamest finishing move was Ultimate Warrior's nothing. He would pump up the crowd and leave without doing much.

Prolifical ENG
05-05-2008, 08:12 PM

That may be true.....

the fat girl's parents would probably try to sue the cop. But I guess the parents will try to sue the cop anyway, for using the taser? So the cop loses either way in that situation. .

That is the thing. These days there are more things that a cop can't do as well as more procedures to follow just to protect themselves.

Sean
05-05-2008, 08:17 PM
No, the lamest finishing move was Ultimate Warrior's nothing. He would pump up the crowd and leave without doing much.

ZWkKrVCSvHk

Wow we went pretty off topic lol

King Tron 1
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
ZWkKrVCSvHk

Wow we went pretty off topic lol

Sorry, I'm usually the one that causes it to go off topic. I'm trying to stop that, too since it isn't a rare occurence.

11th Chamber
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
it would be funny to see in person

STYLE
05-07-2008, 12:00 PM
That is the thing. These days there are more things that a cop can't do as well as more procedures to follow just to protect themselves.

i really hate that line of thinking. a cops job is to put him/herself in danger. all this " i have to handcuff you sir for our protection" bullshit,

u got a baton, pepperspray, bullet proof vest, taser, GUN, car, walkie talkie for back up and combat training. but you are still worried about ur safety? GTFO with that dumb shit.

there is no such thing as cop safety. you have a very dangerous job, accept it an stop crying.

about the girls parents suing. bruises and scratches.....cops are killin niggas and getting off, so i'm pretty sure inuries from resisting arrest won't be punishable.

the dangerous thing about tazers is the mentality that since the damage is not visable that there is no damage. or that the use/abuse can be hidden.

pepper spray is safer than tazer. nobody ever died from pepperspray.

King Tron 1
05-07-2008, 12:05 PM
^^^ That's why I said the proper restraining tool that the cops have is pepperspray first, then if it must pepperspray again, and again, until it's impossible for the perp to resist.