PDA

View Full Version : LOOLL! I JUSt FUUCCKKeDDDD UP! AHAHAH

TSA
03-29-2008, 09:47 PM
DDDAMMNNNN!!!

this is the most groundbreaking fucking up in the history of known man!

WHAT-tHE-FUCK

so anyways this big breasted whore wants to hang out, the catch is shes a dumb whore with no friends

so she's all askin me to come kick it cause he made the mistake of telling her i was going to the gods (which im not anymore cause i have to sit back and laugh at the illness of this situation)

so i text White Shao saying

"Connie the dumb hoe wants to hang out at the crib, if i say yes is it cool"

and THE DUMB WHORE RESPONDS

"I'ma stupid hoe now? that's nice! I have never said anything bad about u, you meant to send that to (white shao's name), but dude what have i ever done to you i thought we were friends(no we're not faggot)"

DDAAAAMMMMMMMMNN!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BUST-ED! L:clap:L!

but yeah, i guess my saturday cunt hunt is ruined:thumbdwn:

any tips on recovery?

im going with the reverse guilt strategy, and act like she did something

oh shit! now she just said some really depressing shit that ends with saying im "talking behind her back" making me feel like a hoe nigga, though it wasn't an "insult" it was a "title" like saying "that faggot skampoe at all the peanut butter"

dddddaaammmmmnnn

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-29-2008, 09:50 PM
lol control ur whores puto .

(i got that from a line from a movie called "brother" )

TSA
03-29-2008, 09:53 PM
this is NUTS, i've never been accused of "talking behind someone's back", i guess this would TECHNICALLY be me doing so, but there's no way in hell of explaining the title system to her

and even if i did her title is still "dumb hoe"

aaakkkwwwaaaardd AHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-29-2008, 10:04 PM
www.bangbus.com

dont say nothin just let the hand do the talkin

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-29-2008, 10:06 PM
u need to be more respectful of women

TSA
i can't beat off till sunday lol!

plus bigben the supreme hater is gonna come in and get rid of that link by then cause wucorp is somehow a family site

SaqurakiHanamichi

what are u talkin about , he loves bitches...

TSA
03-29-2008, 10:13 PM
she's a premiscious women with proven low intelligence.

you want me to type that in a text instead?

i need to somehow explain that when i refer to ppl i have a description before hand that isn't at all an insult

That whitey bishop
That loc shoe
That douche maynard
that faggot charles jones
that milf chance
or after words if it's complementary

Jimallah
Pep the black man's god

and its not intended to have compliment or insult weight, it's hard to explain, let alone to a dumb hoe

(though i think she's smart now that i look at it, just insane and irrational)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-29-2008, 11:30 PM
haha

-dead-

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-30-2008, 12:04 AM

then u shod aim higher

TSA
03-30-2008, 12:14 AM
sweet fag.

RzaRectum
03-30-2008, 12:17 AM
WOW

Collateral damage!!! But you can still recover.

TSA
03-30-2008, 12:21 AM
lol, but how?

i lost interest, so i didn't reply to here messages which are basically her crying

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 12:23 AM

if she like that, why u feelin down sayin she's a dumb whore, which she obviously is?

TSA
03-30-2008, 12:25 AM
because it was unintentional making it look like it was behind her back, which wasn't the motive, so im basically not digging the method she was told, not the message

and i need to rebuild things so i can try and get pussy

RzaRectum
03-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Tell her you got caught up in the excitement of getting to chill with her.
"I'm sorry"
"I didn't mean it like that"
"Guys act stupid like that sometimes"
"Guys say dumbshit to other guys when they (get excited/over inflated ego)."
"Thats where I was.. cuz I'm feeling you.. Didn't mean any harm by it.. etc etc.."
Something along those lines. You're a clever dude. Get that ass - avoid that buddhas' palm!!!

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 12:27 AM
because it was unintentional making it look like it was behind her back, which wasn't the motive, so im basically not digging the method she was told, not the message

and i need to rebuild things so i can try and get pussy

i understand, but fuck it if she stupid anyway... if some friends say why u talkin round ppl's backs, say that whore just doing crack and that's it...

TSA
03-30-2008, 12:28 AM
but you dont understand, she's asian with huge tits and wouldn't mind fucking in a trash dispenser

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 12:30 AM
but you dont understand, she's asian with huge tits and wouldn't mind fucking in a trash dispenser

if u care about gettin that pussy, u gotta know what to do...

TSA
03-30-2008, 12:31 AM
*straps on rambo head tie*

......i know........what i gotta do....

TSA
03-30-2008, 12:32 AM
but in all fairness i've been going after it for a VERY long time and feel the need to call closure, just not bitch nigga round about closure cause that's not my steezoid

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 12:35 AM
how long u know her, and when did u plan to fuck her?

TSA
03-30-2008, 01:40 AM
a long time ago, but not really, off and on knowningship, i dont wanna re-e-tell the stroy but basically she's insane and it's been too long to produce any babies

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 03:19 AM
definitely woulda blamed that on white shaolin being drunk and fucking with your phone. probably too late to pull that card now tho...

TSA
03-30-2008, 03:24 AM
HAHAHHA no, and you can clearly tell it was too him and accidental

im going with the vague angry irrational teenager angle and not just an explaination but slowly try to reverse the blame.

btw huggah, you tryin to overthrow this nigga bigben or what?
http://groups.msn.com/AllahRepublic

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 03:45 AM
hahah

just join the corpse. ben came back and seems to have lightened up a bit

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27967&st=90&p=397705&#entry397705

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 03:48 AM
^^ why would anyone join the corpse if they here?

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 03:51 AM
zagreb

LORD NOSE
hyper active sugar demon you are

2L8Lit da croatianMC
zagreb

yes, the capital of croatia... u didnt answer my question though...

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 04:09 AM
you're the guy who used to lick his penis right?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 04:15 AM
you're the guy who used to lick his penis right?

whoa!!! u a unanswering question homophob!

n' to ya question, YES, few times.

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 04:22 AM
i'm not avoiding your question i'm just confirming something about your status.

so to answer your question, people from wu-corp might want to join the corpse if they feel overwhelmed by all the users here who suck their own cock

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 04:27 AM
i'm not avoiding your question i'm just confirming something about your status.

so to answer your question, people from wu-corp might want to join the corpse if they feel overwhelmed by all the users here who suck their own cock

uuuuuuuu im feeling dissed not.... ok, consider me gay, but im gettin fine pussy, u the one stuck on houndreads of forums, not me... keep that in mind too...

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 04:36 AM
TSA, drop the bitch and go back to hunting beavers with brains

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 05:01 AM
uuuuuuuu im feeling dissed not.... ok, consider me gay, but im gettin fine pussy, u the one stuck on houndreads of forums, not me... keep that in mind too...

nah that's cool that you have sex with hot babes and sometimes stick your head between your legs and put your boner in your mouth.

you remind me of school on monday through friday :b

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 05:13 AM
nah that's cool that you have sex with hot babes and sometimes stick your head between your legs and put your boner in your mouth.

you remind me of school on monday through friday :b

haha i cant lick my head for 4 yrs... not stretchy enough, plus dont got the urge... i c u was tryna punchline my ass, failed though...

Huggasaurus Sex
03-30-2008, 05:16 AM
you should rap about it

DJMethods
03-30-2008, 05:25 AM
Fatality, Handshakah

DUMBO
03-30-2008, 06:59 AM
tell her that the text message was you practising for a role in a new play coming out in nebraska's theatre district....and if the bitch gets snarky call her an uncultured hun and step.

(that always works for me when bitches find out the truf"

VZA
03-30-2008, 07:08 AM
I've texted the wrong person before, it's fucking embarassing but it's never been that bad.

RzaRectum
03-30-2008, 09:58 AM
AssAss, don't even worry about it. Just reiterate how much of a dumb cunt she is supposed to be. Tell her that you don't even know why you were wasting your time with her.. you could already tell that one tit hangs lower than the other and noticably smaller even with clothes ON...
tgsHV9FEJdU

MsRzaRecTaH
03-30-2008, 12:12 PM
I've texted the wrong person before, it's fucking embarassing but it's never been that bad.

IVE TEXTED THE WRONG PERSON A FEW TIMES, BUT NOTHING BAD

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 12:19 PM
ok. i say you either forget about it and extradite yourself from the situation, cutting ties.

or admit to calling her a dumb hoe, and admit to thinking that she is in some ways a dumb whore, and go from there.

any other option will result in endless hours of reconciliation, doubt, annoying additional conversation, apologising and various other time consuming and unproductive activities.

TSA
03-30-2008, 01:01 PM
im gonna take a combo of everyone advice, trying to make up is unneeded, and to combat the bitch niggity of the situation im just gonna emphasis she's a dumb hoe whenever asked and spit random dipset lines at her in conversation form

infact everytime i diss her i get fined 100 thou
just for tell yall, i get fined a 100 thou
just for saying that i get fined a 100 thou,
hmmm.....what a deal, 5 times a half a mill ya know.

and start going for less annoying guts, cause i wont exactly say she's dumb, just irrational, insane, and self obsessed. There's these russian bitch i was just talking to, problem is she's my sister friend and we don't like hearing about eachothers business in my family, it's the supreme awkwardness.

and she'd be all "Your brother dut dut dut duh" which is on called for, and a white people tradition to talk to ppls family members about sexually inappropriate shit....sometimes even parents.

so i need tips on how to approach this cause her feet gave me a boner, making it my first feet inspired ewreckshun, so im gonna try to foot fuck, i just don't want my sister hearing that i foot fucked

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:04 PM
im trying to hard to forget that you just mentioned foot fucking or licking or something to give any advice apart from dont fuck with people who if things go badly could make things go badly for you (or feet).

MsRzaRecTaH
03-30-2008, 01:24 PM
so i need tips on how to approach this cause her feet gave me a boner, making it my first feet inspired ewreckshun, so im gonna try to foot fuck, i just don't want my sister hearing that i foot fucked

:{:{:{:{:{:no::no::no::no::no::loser::loser::loser ::loser:

The Hound
03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
admit u fucked up ... make it up by taking her to eat a subway ... THEN you be all like coochy coochy coooooooo like shes a baby, laugh, then look in her eyes like 'damn if we were the last 2 people on earth id consider fucking u' ... youll get your root son she just wants u to play the game ... u kno, she want sympathy n shit

the colour co-ordination on ms rza's sig is highly stimulating. i like it :king:

TSA
03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
im not attracted to feet at all, they're like elbows to me..non sexual, but this one made me a believer

plus eqyptians smell like cabbage patch assholes

JerseyIronman
03-30-2008, 02:33 PM
DAYUM

you done fucked up

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-30-2008, 02:39 PM
DDDAMMNNNN!!!

this is the most groundbreaking fucking up in the history of known man!

WHAT-tHE-FUCK

so anyways this big breasted whore wants to hang out, the catch is shes a dumb whore with no friends

so she's all askin me to come kick it cause he made the mistake of telling her i was going to the gods (which im not anymore cause i have to sit back and laugh at the illness of this situation)

so i text White Shao saying

"Connie the dumb hoe wants to hang out at the crib, if i say yes is it cool"

and THE DUMB WHORE RESPONDS

"I'ma stupid hoe now? that's nice! I have never said anything bad about u, you meant to send that to (white shao's name), but dude what have i ever done to you i thought we were friends(no we're not faggot)"

DDAAAAMMMMMMMMNN!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BUST-ED! L:clap:L!

but yeah, i guess my saturday cunt hunt is ruined:thumbdwn:

any tips on recovery?

im going with the reverse guilt strategy, and act like she did something

oh shit! now she just said some really depressing shit that ends with saying im "talking behind her back" making me feel like a hoe nigga, though it wasn't an "insult" it was a "title" like saying "that faggot skampoe at all the peanut butter"

dddddaaammmmmnnn

He was that good? Damn, u r good with your father.