PDA

View Full Version : dont u hate it???

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 03:00 AM
when a person (more likely female) bitches about her problems and shit they bother her, and never asks u about anything, just speakin out her shit that she's goin thru, and not even recognising the effort u made by listening to her and advising her....?
ok, i can handle that, but u cant be bitching and never ask me if i have some troubles and shit... i recalled one girl 2 yrs back, she was cocnstantly killin the positive vibe i maintained, and bitch was drunk and boring... im glad she found i boyfriend (my not-so-smart-homie-like-her, no diss to my homie though LOL), and wasnt huggin me and shit no more... dont u h8 it when ppl get so selfish plus annoying tryna act like friends?

Death the Kid
03-30-2008, 04:27 AM
If you dont get punnani after that, something is going terribly wrong !

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 04:30 AM
nah man, it aint even like that... that girl i was reffering to, she tryied to share her saliva with me and shit.. but i wanted to be friends only, cuz she aint attractive to me plus she's ugly, no im glad she found someone else.. the point is, about selfishness... ppl bitch about their shit, thats ok, but they should ask u somethin about u, when u hear them out...u never expirienced dat shit?

Death the Kid
03-30-2008, 04:40 AM
I completely ge whatchu mean, happened to me quite some times. I think thats their natue, they get blinded by their own problems and dont consider anything around them.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 04:41 AM
i get this with most people i speak to.

Visionz
03-30-2008, 04:49 AM
If you got problems you better make that shit entertaining or I'm bouncing out the conversation. A homeboy of mine recently had his girl move out on his ass. He'd call up and at first I'd just tell him what he needed to hear (that shit is done for, move on) but he just go on and on in the call. He'd call for weeks but I'd never pick up after that, who's got time for that shit?

InvincibleArmor79
03-30-2008, 06:02 AM
... dont u h8 it when ppl get so selfish plus annoying tryna act like friends?

soo in other words, jus ignore this thread then?

InvincibleArmor79
03-30-2008, 06:04 AM
.. the point is, about selfishness... ppl bitch about their shit, thats ok, but they should ask u somethin about u, when u hear them out...u never expirienced dat shit?

u makin a point here?? seriously though, what??

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-30-2008, 06:24 AM
wanna make yall share opinions nad expiriences...