PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Wu Corp is missing?

Lizard King
03-30-2008, 07:37 AM
yo gs. do you think this forum is fulfilled or does it need some new things...
i mean..anything
new sections, atmosphere, new users, more girls... i think you got my pont yo
let's see

-The A to the Z-
03-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Unity.

Masta Chilla
03-30-2008, 10:40 AM
more real gz like you n me knawmean? lol

JASPER
03-30-2008, 10:43 AM
Females from Europe.

The Hound
03-30-2008, 10:50 AM
a dutch sub forum ... that was sex

begongo
03-30-2008, 10:56 AM
shemales

RzaRectum
03-30-2008, 11:07 AM
Merge wasted forums into the more active ones.

begongo
03-30-2008, 11:25 AM
a holocaust, but perhaps a neo-nazi group would suffice

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Democracy.

Guarded By Martyrs
03-30-2008, 12:09 PM
I 2nd That^

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 12:11 PM
mentally healthy posters

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Oh, and Blackula's nudes

TAURO
03-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Less corny posters that don't start their threads with "yo G's"

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 12:42 PM
more posters like Tauro

DJMethods
03-30-2008, 12:45 PM
More homophobes

Lizard King
03-30-2008, 12:48 PM
haha. you're a real g my brother! for this answer everybody's gonna get a present

take this ma nigguz

http://www.imageshadow.com/images/30032008d/favs_12_266382_14.jpg

and be ready to support the god in the beat battle cuz ima drop my shit soon

TAURO
03-30-2008, 12:57 PM
I believe we have a great mix here of members but more women would be nice.

Co-sign

Although I do think some posters should watch what they type when concerning christianity/catholisim. Not for my sake as such but people fail to realise that when you call people cowards, sheep etc..based on their faith, they're not just insulting me but members of my family like my mother and grandmother.

I don't care if you think it's bullshit, just leave it at that. I don't care what people say about me, I can take it, but that shit implicates my fam and I won't take that shit.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:04 PM
The way i see it, if someone attacks and criticises my beliefs without prior provocation, then i have every right to point out their failure to grasp certain concepts or their hypocrisy.

If this happens to involve the discussion of the at times abhorrent actions of organised religion in the past than so be it.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:07 PM
And i think the ratio of active males to female posters on here accurately reflects the real life ratio of male to female wu tang/hip hop fans.

we do need one more australian though, maybe living overseas, to hold down the hours when methods/fredy/myself/tonearm/robert arent available to maintain a level of decorum and entertainment.

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:11 PM
The way i see it, if someone attacks and criticises my beliefs without prior provocation, then i have every right to point out their failure to grasp certain concepts or their hypocrisy.

If this happens to involve the discussion of the at times abhorrent actions of organised religion in the past than so be it.

They can criticise organised religion all they want, but do it in an intelligent and constructive manner. Don't go around throwing ignorant insults at people with faith, especially when you know damn well you wouldn't have the balls to say such things in person. (generally speaking ofcourse)

Guarded By Martyrs
03-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Co-sign

Although I do think some posters should watch what they type when concerning christianity/catholisim. Not for my sake as such but people fail to realise that when you call people cowards, sheep etc..based on their faith, they're not just insulting me but members of my family like my mother and grandmother.

I don't care if you think it's bullshit, just leave it at that. I don't care what people say about me, I can take it, but that shit implicates my fam and I won't take that shit.

Yeah I hear you TAURO...
I would add the whole "Where You Are From" bullshit...
What difference does it make ?
I can't stand it when people genuinly think they are better than you
Just because they happen to live in a certain part of the world ?

"It Aint Where You From It's Where You At"

Couldn't agree more.
I don't start nothing...But I will finish it.

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:13 PM
And i think the ratio of active males to female posters on here accurately reflects the real life ratio of male to female wu tang/hip hop fans.

we do need one more australian though, maybe living overseas, to hold down the hours when methods/fredy/myself/tonearm/robert arent available to maintain a level of decorum and entertainment.

No I think we have enough Susan Kennedy clit lickers here thankyou very much lol

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Yes, unfortunately that what people do on here though.

If your sensitive than this really isnt the place for you (not at you Tauro, but generally), i know if i was i would have at least have stopped posting in KTL years ago.

Think of everyone here as equally degenerate and insults and prejudices seem ridiculous and hilarious.

Like SUNNY winter's threads, no matter how hypocritical and racist, they are always entertaining to me.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Yeah I hear you TAURO...
I would add the whole "Where You Are From" bullshit...
What difference does it make ?
I can't stand it when people genuinly think they are better than you
Just because they happen to live in a certain part of the world ?

"It Aint Where You From It's Where You At"

Yeah well, its an easy target for people struggling with the creativity.

What pass as witticisms for many american members on this site seems trite and corny to anyone else. There are a few note worthy exceptions of course.

DJMethods
03-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Less Catholics, Muslims, Jews, and Europeans

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Yes, unfortunately that what people do on here though.

If your sensitive than this really isnt the place for you (not at you Tauro, but generally), i know if i was i would have at least have stopped posting in KTL years ago.

Think of everyone here as equally degenerate and insults and prejudices seem ridiculous and hilarious.

Like SUNNY winter's threads, no matter how hypocritical and racist, they are always entertaining to me.

But the thing is I don't give a shit what people here say about me, I can take it, I just would have thought people would respect each others fams.

Even people that I might beef with here and we end up throwing insults at each other, you won't see me mentioning their fam in anyway shape or form. Granted im aware people here never mentioned my fam directly but their insults indirectly included my fam and I won't take that from no one.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:23 PM
Yep, but thats what is come to be expected on here really...

I dont even have a problem with it, i know these people either arent thinking about what their saying or they realise the ridiculousness of it.

Either way, they probably wouldnt say it in person, and would even consider saying it seriously.

If someone insults your family its just a clear indication that they've run out of ideas and/or are beaten.

DJMethods
03-30-2008, 01:25 PM
More 5%ers

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Yep, but thats what is come to be expected on here really...

I dont even have a problem with it, i know these people either arent thinking about what their saying or they realise the ridiculousness of it.

Either way, they probably wouldnt say it in person, and would even consider saying it seriously.

If someone insults your family its just a clear indication that they've run out of ideas and/or are beaten.

Yeah you're right.

begongo
03-30-2008, 01:26 PM
More 5%ers
werd, we kneed mo 120 teechin nawmeen

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I was wondering.....do we have any scientologists here?....and if not, why not?

DJMethods
03-30-2008, 01:30 PM
I was wondering.....do we have any scientologists here?....and if not, why not?

Have you ever met one? I havent.. they dont exist outside the movies, like attractive Americans.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Only rich people seem to be scientologists, and the only rich people on here are Islamic (gen wise, cilvaringz, skampoe, escobar).

But i have seen those guys handing out pamphlets about the "El Ron Hubbard Center For Scientific Learning" or some shit, so i think scientologists are revolting againsts all the celebrity stuff...

i find the idea of scientology pretty ill really, not as wild as 5%, but pretty ill none the less.

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Have you ever met one? I havent.. they dont exist outside the movies, like attractive Americans.

I've never met one as far as I know, they're such a secretive bunch (tom cruise excluded). I believe TSA to be one.

RzaRectum
03-30-2008, 01:48 PM
^I don't recall TSA handing out ScientoLOGEEEEEESSSs

TAURO
03-30-2008, 01:52 PM
^^ha ha....he's slowly bringing it in, yo watch.

dezmond
03-30-2008, 01:56 PM
UK subforum..

Blackula Spectacula
03-30-2008, 04:31 PM
More women (hot looking women)

wuswordz95
03-30-2008, 04:32 PM
hot females

SL33
03-30-2008, 04:36 PM

co sign

Sgt Holly Wood
03-30-2008, 04:44 PM
More women (hot looking women)

Sgt Holly Wood
03-30-2008, 04:45 PM
oh and the regulation of gay threads

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 04:53 PM
the girls i had sign up here decided that this forum was too crazy for them so they didnt even bother to participate,great work guys!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 04:54 PM
we need more charlesjones threads

Longbongcilvaringz
03-30-2008, 11:33 PM
well thats the thing, if chicks dont come here of their own accord, then i dont think their going to 'understand' this place.

the whole homosexual thing might come over as a bit odd to some people, i dunno?

SKAMPOE
03-31-2008, 01:20 AM
word

I believe we have a great mix here of members but more women would be nice.
word

Only rich people seem to be scientologists, and the only rich people on here are Islamic (gen wise, cilvaringz, skampoe, escobar).

But i have seen those guys handing out pamphlets about the "El Ron Hubbard Center For Scientific Learning" or some shit, so i think scientologists are revolting againsts all the celebrity stuff...

i find the idea of scientology pretty ill really, not as wild as 5%, but pretty ill none the less.
me? rich?

i wish!
u dont know me!

The Hound
03-31-2008, 01:29 AM
we need more charlesjones threads

is there anything "ignorant blacks" HAVENT done that CJ hasn't addressed yet? his last 2 threads haven't involved ignorance and only 50% involved blacks ... is the CJ legacy OVER ?? ;(

Lizard King
04-13-2008, 05:52 AM
true

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Gawd is missing..Fat eD vs Skampoe will be a fuckin legendary battle :cheerlie: