PDA

View Full Version : guys-would you seriously date an unemplyed woman??

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 04:01 PM
if you were in a club and got talking with a beautiful nicely dressed chick but then when the subject got onto "so what do you do for a living?" and she answered "i am not working at the moment".
would you instantly but politely thank her for a nice conversation and leave?
or would you continue chatting regardless?
surely a man views a potential partner/wife as a long term investment?
for example, say you were out shopping for a new outfit and something caught your eye in the shop window and you could afford to buy it.
so you go in and try it on and it fits like a glove!
so you pay for it and go home.

few weeks later you are invited to a party, so you put on your outfit but then you notice a flaw of some kind on the jacket!
would you change your mind and not go to the party?
or would you still go regardless?
but on the way you start thinking what your friends will think of you?
perhaps you are known as a man that always looks his best and never settles for anything less?
would you be prepared to lower your standards and risk being embarrassed and questioned by your friends saying "yo didn't you notice the flaw on your jacket?
in the same way friends finding out that you are dating an out of work woman could cause you embarrassment...would you be prepared to suffer that or would it not bother you what friends say?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 04:03 PM
um..yea, as long as she wasn't unemployed because of laziness. But i do like successful women who can fend for themselves. But again, if she was leeching off of me, i wouldnt really be down for that cuz im not rich. If i was, i wouldnt care.

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 04:04 PM
not sure about the jacket part, but I would definetly keep chatting to the girl, and if I think that it's a good investment, then why not ???

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 04:05 PM
but i DO suppose it would throw up a red flag. good question.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 04:08 PM
i mean yea,it would be cool and all to keep talking but lets say u looking for something serious,doesnt it bother you that she will bt the type to work you like a horse while she sits at home and makes up bills for you that dont even make sense?

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Well, if she does leech and don't do shit then that's a problem.... but I wouldn't mind someone who keeps the house tidy and cooks

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 04:13 PM
true..thats the trade off

6 Chambaz
03-30-2008, 04:14 PM
As long as I go to work with a full stomach and empty balls, I don't care

11th Chamber
03-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Most of the girls I date dont have jobs, I dont care tho

HarlemDiplomat
03-30-2008, 04:25 PM
I really don't care... cause shes gotta get money from somewhere...

DUMBO
03-30-2008, 05:35 PM
i check my bitches broke. so unemployment is a requirement.

GENERAL WISE
03-30-2008, 05:48 PM
This thread touches upon the subject of the dual-income family...a phenomenon that is currently considered the norm in industrial nations. The social implications of having 2 bread-earners creates a domestic void with both pro's and con's. The main driving force for the dual-income family is financial stability in an environment that respects social status above that of family cohesiveness. The main deterrent factor is the lack of family cohesiveness as described earlier. Of course the argument for "family cohesiveness" becomes irrelevant before children and/or marriage...

HANZO
03-30-2008, 05:52 PM
i would keep chatting to her, cause one when im in a club i aint looking for potential wifey. so i couldnt give a shit about how much money she makes.

the jacket thing, if i was going to a place where all my friends were at i wouldnt care cause they all kno wat im like so wouldnt think much of it. but to a club, no i wouldnt wear the jacket.

JASPER
03-30-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't see what's wrong with it. If she can cook, clean, do groceries and suck a sweaty plissken when you get out of work... why the fuck not. Unless you're a poor fucker and need to borrow your girls purse every now and then.

Da Ryda
03-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Housewife is a full-time job. Sort of...

As for clothes... damn homie... just rock on something else, it's not the only thing in your wardrobe is it... If it is... then you shouldn't be partay-ing... you should be working/hustling for that green.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 07:18 PM
LOL...i'm positive he was using the clothes as a metaphor/simile for the unemployed woman.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 07:24 PM
sometimes it seems like only Nicky gets me on this forum

right on the money buddy!!

Prolifical ENG
03-30-2008, 07:30 PM
A "beautiful nicely dress chick" can get a lot of good (respectable) jobs.

I dont know if the clothing example is a good one.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 07:32 PM
haha! our literary genius has shown its superiority!

Oztradamus
03-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Nope, never...

There ain't no free rides.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 07:43 PM
haha! our literary genius has shown its superiority!

haha fuck yea!!!:b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 07:49 PM
A "beautiful nicely dress chick" can get a lot of good (respectable) jobs.

I dont know if the clothing example is a good one.
in America,a beautifully dressed chick could mean a few things
1.shes respondible,and really has a job
2.she got a pimp
3.she fucks for money
4.she has sugardaddy
5.got some sucker paying child support like a motherfucker
6.leeching of welfare
7.bobbles young niggaz for dough

you pick fam!!

Blackula Spectacula
03-30-2008, 07:52 PM
what if she got rich parents?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-30-2008, 07:54 PM
why would you let other people dictate who you want to be with?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 08:01 PM
what if she got rich parents?

that too and half the time,those types are spoilt

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 08:02 PM
why would you let other people dictate who you want to be with?

i wouldnt but the harsh truth about society is that everyone is gonna have an opinion and like it or not,it is gonna impact u somehow..no matter how much you claim not to care what someone else thinks

HarlemDiplomat
03-30-2008, 08:10 PM
And seriously... if you're in the club looking for a wife then you already fucked up.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-30-2008, 08:10 PM
i would be more concerned with what kind of person she is and what kind of person i am - whether there is good chemistry and respect

my real friends would what whats best for me - to base that kind of decision on every1 else's opinion seams a shallow set up for a relationship

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 08:12 PM
well thats a good point,but lets be honest here,most cats go out with the intention of meeting a great lady,be it at the club or in a dumpster,even if she is not excatly what you looking for,theres always that thought behind ya mind like "what if this could work out,what if shes the one",sometimes its not the venue,its just the individual,even good women go to clubs too ya know,i know cats who met women they have been happily married to for years in the club

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 08:16 PM
i would be more concerned with what kind of person she is and what kind of person i am - whether there is good chemistry and respect

my real friends would what whats best for me - to base that kind of decision on every1 else's opinion seams a shallow set up for a relationship
whilst i agree with your point here,i cant ignore the reality of friends opinions kinda surfacing in your relationship,this is a reality you cant avoid,your friends are either gonna like your woman or not,some will try to warn u in the hopes of helping,others wont,i guess it all comes down to who who are

are u sometimes aware that love can be blinding??the things you wouldnt be able to note in a relationship cause of that good knob polishing that girl has given might be detected by a friend/family member etc,you might not want your friends to have an opinion in my private life which i totally agree with but what if that individual knows something that could spare u alot of hurt in the long run?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-30-2008, 08:37 PM
that is true - u can get too infatuated with some1 to see what they are really like. I have however seen people go into relationships for what kind of job they have and what status they are - like looks, money, ect - and it doesn't work because it isn't genuine

sooner or later it comes unstuck

i think you are more than capable of making the decision urself - with advice of people u can trust and taking a step back

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 09:00 PM
agreed!!

MsRzaRecTaH
03-30-2008, 09:35 PM
crispy I love your mentality, it is true that there are some good women out there that go to the club once in a while, me ... well yeah I go... I think everyone in this forum knows that.. but I go to have fun, not to go holler at guys.... eh I dont know.. maybe Im the one missing out.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 09:39 PM
People act like girls in bars and clubs are just all whores looking to fuck every guy they see. Well you tell me, where the fuck else is there to hang out on friday nights besides a bar or a club??? especially if your single. Single people dont want to be around couples that shit is wack...
Not sayin there aint hoes at clubs, theres hoes everywhere. one of my ex used to have that mentality. She acted like all girls at bars are drunks and loose. just cuz she didnt do that shit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 09:43 PM
end of story!!!

Surreptitious
03-30-2008, 09:44 PM
if she was attractive and cool, definately

The Hound
03-30-2008, 11:40 PM
unemployed or not she's still a woman and she's going to try and bludge off you ... if she's not working atleast u can fuck her all day

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-02-2008, 03:03 PM
thats a point

WARPATH
04-02-2008, 03:06 PM
if you were in a club and got talking with a beautiful nicely dressed chick but then when the subject got onto "so what do you do for a living?" and she answered "i am not working at the moment".
would you instantly but politely thank her for a nice conversation and leave?
or would you continue chatting regardless?
surely a man views a potential partner/wife as a long term investment?
for example, say you were out shopping for a new outfit and something caught your eye in the shop window and you could afford to buy it.
so you go in and try it on and it fits like a glove!
so you pay for it and go home.

few weeks later you are invited to a party, so you put on your outfit but then you notice a flaw of some kind on the jacket!
would you change your mind and not go to the party?
or would you still go regardless?
but on the way you start thinking what your friends will think of you?
perhaps you are known as a man that always looks his best and never settles for anything less?
would you be prepared to lower your standards and risk being embarrassed and questioned by your friends saying "yo didn't you notice the flaw on your jacket?
in the same way friends finding out that you are dating an out of work woman could cause you embarrassment...would you be prepared to suffer that or would it not bother you what friends say?

Date or fuck?

I won't discriminate......

TAURO
04-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Who gives a shit if shes unemployed, just don't give her access to your bank account. Sorted.

Orion Nebulus
04-02-2008, 03:11 PM
I'll just put it this way....I want a woman, not a girl.