PDA

View Full Version : Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 09:45 PM
I dont care what anythign thinks, I love this fuckin show! Staring at Kim is enough to keep me entertained, but throw in Kourtney, and i can keep my eyes off the TV. And now Rob, their brotha is dating that hot ass cheetah girl...adrian bartolone?? Daaayuum...lucky motherfucker.

Can't wait for tonight episode..ahahahh!! You know your gonna watch!

HarlemDiplomat
03-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Show is alright... I'm just surprised at how regular their family is, thought they'd be more like the Hiltons.

Surreptitious
03-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I hate the show and my girl loves it, but Kim is so fly and so is the little sister

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 10:44 PM
yea, well their mom is pretty grounded, and their dad seemed to be. And Bruce Jenner is cool, so its all about how they were raised.
Paris hilton is a cu....u know what. She aint even cute.

HarlemDiplomat
03-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Their brother is a straight bitch.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
lol....he's wupped on that cheetah girl...not that i blaim him! but he's young so he'll learn

Surreptitious
03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
^yeah, hes a cunt

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 10:55 PM
i cant front,i love these reality tv shows too but i must confess scot biao is tuning 46,college hill and real world always got me hooked,im always just awaiting the fights and shit

who else is watching the new celebrity fit club,dustin diamond anyone haha ,i love how he gives them all shit

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 11:02 PM
hahah screech...that was hilarious when toccara went off. She acts liek she dont wanna lose weight but you can tell she does...she so sensitive about it damn. She's a pretty hot chick,she prolly aint used to all the negativity from the model show and this show....it all kinda blew up.
I think she looks fine tho. But she would be BANGIN is she got toned up...

Dokuro
03-30-2008, 11:05 PM
there so fucking harry thay make srarah silverman fill like jelly fish

SaqurakiHanamichi
03-30-2008, 11:05 PM
i dont watch tv, but i saw her pics on the net, she has straight dick suckin lips and that ass is serious

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 11:09 PM
hahah screech...that was hilarious when toccara went off. She acts liek she dont wanna lose weight but you can tell she does...she so sensitive about it damn. She's a pretty hot chick,she prolly aint used to all the negativity from the model show and this show....it all kinda blew up.
I think she looks fine tho. But she would be BANGIN is she got toned up...
haha yea,Tocarra has issues,i think she is just overly horny and needs a good fuck to stay in charecter,notice how she jumped right on that bootcamp major dude,yea,she wants it !!haha but on a serious note,i dont understand why she is there,she is like perfect right now,atleast that would be in the range for what id date,screech is the man ,they just mad that he proved them wrong last time and clowned half the cast on that show,what did they expect lmao,and to think he lives like 30 minutes away from here haha:b

Olive Oil Goombah
03-30-2008, 11:17 PM
yea tocara is fine as fuck...its that whole skinny bitch hollywood bullshit thats gettin to her...plus yea, maybe she's undersexed!!! But how could that be!! dudes gotta be linin up to hit that!!!!!! i'd be cutting in line!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-30-2008, 11:24 PM
maybe she has the whole Mariah carey syndrome

some of these fine as chicks cant get a man for shit so they fall inlove with their pets,and its not that they are a probklem,its just that some men are intimidated by them and shit

NY_Mami
03-31-2008, 12:22 AM
I love that show....... Khloe cracks me up......

And Kim, her sisters, and the momma knows how to dress.........

Bruce Jenner is the outsider of the family though......

check two
03-31-2008, 02:15 AM
I like some of those reality shows also, like on VH1. I've seen some of that Kardashain show before. One of the episodes was alright, with that blonde babysitter. Yeah, she shouldn't have had such a skimpy outfit on, but I think the Kardashian mom seems like a bitch. The other episode I saw was kinda boring. And what exactly does Kim Kardashain do? lol I forget, is she a model? And what cheetah girl is hot? Raven? lol

I was surprised that Toccara's stomach didn't look bigger for her being that weight. I do admit, she looks good, but her weight sounded heavy to me.

Tito
03-31-2008, 02:51 AM
The Show Is Alright But Kim .. Is Bomb As Fuck...

Bomb ..