PDA

View Full Version : Phil Anselmo from Pantera Is a fucking Douche bag

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 03:31 AM
Wow.. this guy not only got kicked out of Pantera but he doesn't understand what "stop black on black crime" means ... smh

5iQZEBBg7hE

TSA
03-31-2008, 03:59 AM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!H!!!!!!AHAH!

CAREER-SOOiCIDE! AHAHAHAHAH!

only a racist would see anything that he said as an issue, and in all honesty no human being alive can prove that white people didn't TOTALLY ask for it.

Not fitting in < Slavery

ya know?

i've noticed white people seriously feel discriminated against tho...but why would you blame it on black people?

we didn't make White Pride, White Power, and White Nationalism a racist term...white racists did.

everytime ppl get together to celebrate white ethnicity, THEY turn it into an "us-against them" situation, and everytime another culture does the same thing its a "Let celebrate us" thing.

even look at the speech, more then half of it was talking about black people.

if i were white people i'd take it up with other white ppl and tell them to stop making White pride a term that means "i hate everyone else" instead of meaning "im actually proud to be white"

pull this is another tremendous L in the race war game

Robert
03-31-2008, 04:34 AM
I love it how he says "we have friends of all colours, we are not a racist band" as if this absolves him of the racist comments that come later.

"My best friend is black....wait, wait,WAIT!!! ..........I shot five niggers on thursday"

*crickets*

:?

DUMBO
03-31-2008, 07:37 AM
whatever happened to the jews? i preferred when racists used to focus on them cats.

TSA
03-31-2008, 08:36 AM
oBUKRoBqy9A

big money in full effex from the nappy heads

uhh....yeahhhhh..i dedicate this one Yazzle def in the belly....

...checkit....

Roc-Allah
I Stroke a lot like pope's that's lost in cokin spots with open twats,
with poster's props with Loc the god yokin god,
and homos lockin in omaha that soak the cross with homo sauce
The virgin mary sat on my toilet seat...behold it bought,
the prophet god, for profit hogs, to profit off, so know ya part
poke a twat with smoking saws, I broke her jaw to hold my cock,
A note as hard as strokin socks when homes is off and hoes is gone,
oh my god, it ain't my fault, she told me she was older dog,
I loaned cigars to Romanov, and told the czar of Ulyanov,
I rose to par in cars that got the same exhaust as holocaust,
the cost that shocked my commisar, the Romans, Gauls, and Ottawas
comatose the common god, stole his car, rode it off

TSA
03-31-2008, 08:45 AM
i'd like the verbalize respects to the dons,
First of all my nigga MaynMoney Smooveskinz,
Shoe-d-Woo, the archbishop, the SL 6

Big Yzzle in the box so im Yzzle in the flesh,
Skimask Shogun, B.V., The GeeOhDeez,
my nigga G who i just shut down on the and 1 tip

holla at me summer '08 with a hole gang of styles for you nugget heads

ape'n session, reign of the Legion.....all my wucorp niggaz squeez'n...nah meann

TSA
03-31-2008, 08:48 AM
and my nigga PC

JASPER
03-31-2008, 10:03 AM
I agree with Phil to some extent. I'm not with that whole white pride or white power bullshit though. That said, if he was a black rapper preaching black pride, no one would say shit because black people get a pass when it comes to being proud of your race.

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:03 AM
here he is later on trying to fight a black security guy .... this guy needs to be gay bashed for being such a faggot.

cglRG3txJkE

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:04 AM
I agree with Phil to some extent. I'm not with that whole white pride or white power bullshit though. That said, if he was a black rapper preaching black pride, no one would say shit because black people get a pass when it comes to being proud of your race.
Yeah well whites didn't go through slavery and don't get racially profiled.

JASPER
03-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Not this again. Niggas need to put that shit behind them. I don't even want to discuss it, but you just made me not like you as a person.

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:10 AM
Not this again. Niggas need to put that shit behind them. I don't even want to discuss it, but you just made me not like you as a person.
I don't agree with Black rappers or black ppl even saying "kill whitie" or anything of the sort. And I do agree that black ppl need to put that behind them, but You really can't speak on shit like that unless you've been in their shoes but...

Whatever Jasper ... all I'm saying is this guys a douche .. I wonder how he feels about his "colored" fans .. if he's got any left.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:13 AM
i always assumed Pantera wasn't big on black people anyway. Maybe cuz it seemed like most of their fans weren't.
As far as 'white pride'....its become ingrained with the Aryan culture. They perverted it. You can still wear Irish pride, Italian pride, Polish pride, Russian pride etc.

white power is always a phrase neo nazi's used. you never hear any normal whites using that phrase.

WHutever he was trying to say, in this day and age it came off as racist, but it really was no different than some of the certain extreme, got a problem wif da man rappers say..but who cares? i dont. if thats how phil feels,than thats his perrogative......if Dead Prez wants to blaim whitey for their woes, than thats theirs.

BUt i really can't stand musicians tryin to make socio-political statements at concerts.

JASPER
03-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Probably the same as white Wu Tang fans listening to kill whitey lyrics. They either don't give a shit or are drooling retards anyway.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:14 AM
I don't agree with Black rappers or black ppl even saying "kill whitie" or anything of the sort. And I do agree that black ppl need to put that behind them, but You really can't speak on shit like that unless you've been in their shoes but...

Whatever Jasper ... all I'm saying is this guys a douche .. I wonder how he feels about his "colored" fans .. if he's got any left.

were you a pantera fan black?

JASPER
03-31-2008, 10:16 AM
i always assumed Pantera wasn't big on black people anyway. Maybe cuz it seemed like most of their fans weren't.
As far as 'white pride'....its become ingrained with the Aryan culture. They perverted it. You can still wear Irish pride, Italian pride, Polish pride, Russian pride etc.

white power is always a phrase neo nazi's used. you never hear any normal whites using that phrase.

WHutever he was trying to say, in this day and age it came off as racist, but it really was no different than some of the certain extreme, got a problem wif da man rappers say..but who cares? i dont. if thats how phil feels,than thats his perrogative......if Dead Prez wants to blaim whitey for their woes, than thats theirs.

BUt i really can't stand musicians tryin to make socio-political statements at concerts.Well said. Especially the last part. Motherfuckers would go to a Bono concert if they wanted to hear some cunt whine about things.

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:18 AM
were you a pantera fan black?

I still am .. I'm just glad that faggots not in the band ne more. I know the rest of the band doesn't like him, for whatever reasons .. it's good enough for me haha.. that Faggot didn't even get invited to the guitarists funeral or memorial, he seems like such a diva.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:22 AM
ah i see. yea that was pretty dumb. The problem with him too is that he fits the profile to a t of a white supremicist, and that definitely doesnt help.
And if a black man goes around preaching black power, he is just as ostracized<sp> as the white man preaching white power.
We are getting to a point were most people are realizing this shit is counterrproductive.

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm not really trying to make this thread about the race issue .. I'm just saying how much of Douche Bag this faggot is .. Hence the title.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:37 AM
i feel ya...im not a pantera fan so i dont know much about em but....i kno wut you mean. were soulmates remember....even if you are lez, we connect on a deeper level.

BTW, that new girl u talk to whose pic u showed me..BANGIN,
.. go on black!!!!! im jealous but i hope ur happy!

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Hahahaha .. Yeah I got a date with her friday >_> I think i'ma make some moves.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 10:50 AM
oh man....thats sooooo hot. If i wasnt heartbroken :(.....but as long as your happy;)

STYLE
03-31-2008, 10:52 AM
oBUKRoBqy9A

big money in full effex from the nappy heads

uhh....yeahhhhh..i dedicate this one Yazzle def in the belly....

...checkit....

Roc-Allah
I Stroke a lot like pope's that's lost in cokin spots with open twats,
with poster's props with Loc the god yokin god,
and homos lockin in omaha that soak the cross with homo sauce
The virgin mary sat on my toilet seat...behold it bought,
the prophet god, for profit hogs, to profit off, so know ya part
poke a twat with smoking saws, I broke her jaw to hold my cock,
A note as hard as strokin socks when homes is off and hoes is gone,
oh my god, it ain't my fault, she told me she was older dog,
I loaned cigars to Romanov, and told the czar of Ulyanov,
I rose to par in cars that got the same exhaust as holocaust,
the cost that shocked my commisar, the Romans, Gauls, and Ottawas
comatose the common god, stole his car, rode it off

yo yo yo.....
the sun gives life to everything on earth
but yall been hidin from the light since the day of yo birth
without some coppertone yo pale ass gets burt
wigs pantyhose skirts and a pirate shirt
if, you feelings are hurt, please don't cry
cause yo people r known for Soo E Side
and black plus black don't equal white
thats why u replaced the real deal wif lies
thats why yall afraid to have equal rights
why you chopped off our dicks cause u were scared of the size
but this Son still shines to melt this vanill-uh
redneck nigg-uh caged in wif the Guerilla
for yo information asians and arabians came yall rapin original homosapien
albino mutations aint the explaination
where did romans and greeks receive their education
you only been around for six grand and some change
we were doin big thangs while you developed a brain
we were draped in gold while u were out in the cold
had all ya muhfukkas pushed up in the caucus
hidin from the sunlight afraid of the gods.
homes of stone and bone, life was hard
eatin raw meat had to sleep in the dak
cause yo mind wasn't inclined to make a spark
now yo tell lies just to hide the troof
of how YAKUB created u.
GOD's everywhere but he ain't in U
unless u a slut and i'm layin U.

peace and shouts out to Mac

Huggasaurus Sex
03-31-2008, 10:53 AM
pantera rules you dumb bitch.

btw i asked around and judging from your description and the pic you sent me it's definitely genital warts.

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 10:58 AM
O_o .... Angry white kids .... Smh

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 11:03 AM
white people are crazy. I mean like the true blue barbarian whites, no my medish ass....i dont kno why people fuck with them, they are wound so tight, they are ready to blow at any moment...and then people wonder why there mall/school is a bloody mess.

begongo
03-31-2008, 02:45 PM
FUCK.......THIS THREAD.......

This garbage was done years ago anyway, and everything Japsie said I agree with.....

besides, Phil is from the South, the race issue there is a totally different story, so as 'some1' said people shouldn't speak on what they don't know about....any1 here from Texas? hm??? and a lot of his views get taken out of context.....

I swear, so sick and tired of reading about race bullshit, fuck out of here with that nonsense.....

so whites don't know what its like to be black.....blacks dunno what it's like to be white.....

Whites don't know what it was like going through being a coloured person? Same goes vice versa, enuff with all the bullshit stereotypes...and that slavery nonsense can go out the fucking window because I never did a damn thing to ANY1 and I'll be damn sure I won't be held accountable for somehting I didn't support nor agree with...

christ, if this was a vid of Chuck D or Dead Prez or any of those pro-black rap artists preaching the same thing (aside from the obvious vice versa) then I fuckin GUARANTEE every1 would be like, 'My My he makes such good points! lets praise him' fuck out of here plz.....honestly? Hypocrisy is a ridiculous thing isn't it? Right up there with ignorance is bliss....

Thats all I'm saying on that ish, nothing more to say....*leaves thread with middle finger up*
co-sign, thank you

JASPER
03-31-2008, 03:18 PM
pantera rules you dumb bitch.

btw i asked around and judging from your description and the pic you sent me it's definitely genital warts.Hahahahaha! Could I sent you a picture and give me some diagnosis?

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 03:38 PM
FUCK.......THIS THREAD.......

This garbage was done years ago anyway, and everything Japsie said I agree with.....

besides, Phil is from the South, the race issue there is a totally different story, so as 'some1' said people shouldn't speak on what they don't know about....any1 here from Texas? hm??? and a lot of his views get taken out of context.....

I swear, so sick and tired of reading about race bullshit, fuck out of here with that nonsense.....

so whites don't know what its like to be black.....blacks dunno what it's like to be white.....

Whites don't know what it was like going through being a coloured person? Same goes vice versa, enuff with all the bullshit stereotypes...and that slavery nonsense can go out the fucking window because I never did a damn thing to ANY1 and I'll be damn sure I won't be held accountable for somehting I didn't support nor agree with...

christ, if this was a vid of Chuck D or Dead Prez or any of those pro-black rap artists preaching the same thing (aside from the obvious vice versa) then I fuckin GUARANTEE every1 would be like, 'My My he makes such good points! lets praise him' fuck out of here plz.....honestly? Hypocrisy is a ridiculous thing isn't it? Right up there with ignorance is bliss....

Thats all I'm saying on that ish, nothing more to say....*leaves thread with middle finger up*

Calm down Karate Kid ... we're still on the same team.

Can we atleast, still Jam ?

JASPER
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM
You'll have to share with me, ninja.

I call left tit!

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 03:53 PM
I unno, this is borderline sacrilegious.......buuuuuut we can still jam......I guess.....if i can touch your big b00bz.

mwahaha!

Nevermind

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 03:54 PM
You'll have to share with me, ninja.

I call left tit!

Jaspy .. No .... We're not friends ne more

JASPER
03-31-2008, 03:54 PM
We don't have to be friends for this game...

Da Ryda
03-31-2008, 03:58 PM
I remember a GZA concert where he was on stage chanting "fuck you nigga" although the crowd was basically made up of white teenagers... they didn't see anything wrong with chanting along... It was a brainfuck

Blackula Spectacula
03-31-2008, 03:59 PM
We don't have to be friends for this game...

what Game?

Karate Kid .. I guess we can still Jam .. But no touchy touchy .. unless you were born with a vagina .. either than that .. No dice my dude

Johnny Dust
03-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Anselmo is the greatest frontman of all time, not a politician.

DC9oPCrGus0

Da Ryda
03-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Wyrd, respect...

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/16/AliG_060214020904294_wideweb__300x300,1.jpg
I still have trouble convincing some Americans that that's Borat... :)9:(

HANZO
03-31-2008, 05:03 PM
the guy has a point though. to be honest i dnt give a shit about white on black politics no more. exists only in america.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-31-2008, 05:55 PM
ok, WELL YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE NICKY!

damn right...i love me some blackula

NIGHT MAYOR
03-31-2008, 06:07 PM
judging someone on something they said whilst absolutely drunk is a bit weak.

HarlemDiplomat
04-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Hes just mad more white people like rap than his "band"... what a racist.

Is this the same guy that screams White Power in his concerts and does the Nazi salute? I know I heard this name before.

HarlemDiplomat
04-01-2008, 03:00 AM
judging someone on something they said whilst absolutely drunk is a bit weak.

Yeah, but when you're drunk you mean what you say.

crass
04-01-2008, 03:01 AM
That said, if he was a black rapper preaching black pride, no one would say shit because black people get a pass when it comes to being proud of your race.

Yep, racial/ethnic pride is fucking stupid whether you're a white hillbilly or a black millionare.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2008, 03:02 AM
hahah ok doctor.:loser:

crass
04-01-2008, 03:05 AM

Give me a fucking break, that is the weakest excuse people love to use. Hence:

"I'm sorry for something I didn't do
I lynched somebody, but I don't know who
You blame me for slavery 100 years before I was born
Guilty of being white"

Blackula Spectacula
04-01-2008, 09:04 AM
I should have writen *SARCASM* in that post there .. The race thing isn't my point .. I'm simply talking about that Phill Anselmo fag.