PDA

View Full Version : The Slang Prostitution Thread

TSA
03-31-2008, 05:17 AM
This is for all dee slang prostitutes out there......

TOP 5 Slang Prostitues
:slutty:William Shakespear
:slutty:E-40
:slutty:The Wu Slang Giants (Donna, Rae, Ghost)
:slutty:Cam'ron(Dipset)
:slutty:TIE:Me and White Shao-Dolemite

hold on....let me turn on some official slang prostitution music....

DB_DqSf_oUs
Top 5 Slang Prostituted Moments in this video
:slutty:4:08
:slutty:22 outfits and a miccheck
:slutty:Getting bitches horny by killing people
:slutty:When he killed all the italians and the bizarre
whore was unphased by the mass murder and
decided to have sex with him cause of it.
:slutty:When he killed the asian guy and got the asian whore all horny

first issue of discussion.....if you were a BigBen....and you were in the club, and Cappadonna appoarched your wife.

and introduced himself as Donnacappagoins, and for some reason had 22 of the freshest church outfits in the history of man on hangers thrown over his shoulder, assorted from darkest to lightest, and a microphone

would let him get the guts, or what?

i'd let him have her.

cause that's slang prostitution.

Robert
03-31-2008, 05:22 AM
Oh shit!

TSA
03-31-2008, 05:27 AM
feel free to prostitute some slang here too....being the red light district of slang and all.

like this...

"...hey dousin, BigBen was pullin lakers at the pizza joint 2 blocks from the goondox"

"Hey dude, Large Benjermin was selling drugs while on the clock at a legitimate pizza resturant 2 blocks away from the rough side of town"

"..I was trying to tally up on somethin strange, but it came to grind time and i had to hit up that larry, to top it off, flip it, flip it, top it off, top it, top off, flip flip, top it off.....top it off.."

"I was trying to have sex with for the first time with a women i just met, but it wasn't working by the time the night had gotten significantly late, so i called a girl i had already had sex with....to have sex with again...."

....that's how my crew kicks it, cause that's slang prostitution.

cause that's how i like my threads....you gotta know how to adjust it.

HarlemDiplomat
03-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Good thread...

TSA
03-31-2008, 03:04 PM
thanx

it seem wucorp fears slang prostitution

i think wu started falling off when they stopped prostituting slang and being slang whores vocabulary igors

and i like dipset cause they're very aware of the importance of slanging your slang for sex when it comes to staying a float

Da Ryda
03-31-2008, 04:07 PM
http://diveintomark.org/public/2006/07/you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

6 Chambaz
03-31-2008, 04:21 PM
http://diveintomark.org/public/2006/07/you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

Oh, You mad cause he stylin' on you....

Da Ryda
03-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Oh, You mad cause he stylin' on you....
You mad coz... you just mad... clinically

6 Chambaz
03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
You mad coz... you just mad... clinically

Yuzzur, I'm Da MaDmAn Of DiS FoRuM. PuNcH CaR !!!!! EhEhEh !!! OdB's GhOsT FlOwIn' ThRu My VeInZ !!! JuS WaRmInG uP a LiL BiT RhURhuRummmm

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-31-2008, 08:04 PM
"Word is bond, dun dun, me and the wallee kids be up in three seventeen rollin chrome buffers off the belvedere. Shorty didn't even know she got dealt with to the bone, on the strength kid. Salamander cash be loppin to the big crab, killin off the sandwich bags before they blew the Hershey's kiss at the gator edicate! He pulled a foul ball off the wheels after they touched savy crutches, shining like a cobweb dilemma. Shit was strawberry."

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-31-2008, 08:19 PM
1:28: 7 sauna, 33 piranha, chaos like iguana

CRACK THREAD

TSA
03-31-2008, 11:02 PM
"I'mma skins with or without the carter, if the yeah's being a dbd, fuck it, ill raspy"

Im going to have sex with or without a rubber, if the womens being an idiot, fuck it, i'll rape.:dududu:

cause that's slang prostitution

STYLE
04-01-2008, 01:10 AM
we was sub zero up at the scrip, this lohan wanted to hit the viper, but she was tryna katrina my whiteboys. so i denzel'd like its gravy, mashpotato then hit the heely.

we were chillin at the bootyclub this ho asked me if i wanted to go back to the vip room, but she wanted way too much money. so i acted like it was cool fucked her then dipped real smooth.

slang prostitution

DUMBO
04-01-2008, 09:56 AM
"i tuaght her how to read. a friend in a need is a friend in deed"

"show to the italian preschool i need to find a tight one" (no pedo).

Blackula Spectacula
04-02-2008, 12:53 AM
6Ls-IPYBOwU

TSA
04-02-2008, 12:55 AM
honestly though, ghost was being a slang WHORE on this one....if you have a son and "feature head hethens, teethin on mic dixx" or "extract bass comense(?) the gooey dew drip" don't make the top 5 moments in slang prostitution....then he's probably got Slang Aids

l_xg5OsuqX8
Top 5 Slang Prostituted Moments in this video
:slutty:SWALLOW IT!
:slutty:The Presence of Bobby Digital

:slutty:Moccassin money one man behind the plate holdin down honey shallah rock the half man gumby

:slutty:Bobby Digital being in your trunk

:slutty:Slingshots throwing gems at people's mouths, causing them to swallow their razor

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-06-2008, 03:23 PM
^^Word to dilly, Ghost be shellacking the gravy on this clip! Peep shorty flossin the pearl booty rag on her follicle cap . Killin it like a Butterworth goat belly acher.