PDA

View Full Version : Wow.....

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-31-2008, 08:10 PM
I posted a bulletins on that myspace shit saying rappers like Lil Wayne, Flo Rida, and all them can't fuck with Big Pun's "Twinz" and posted the video and I got 7 messeges of hate-mail... I love it! Anybody else have any similiar experiences like this?

Storm
03-31-2008, 08:28 PM
Post the comments.

Bg_Knocc_Out
03-31-2008, 08:34 PM
here's one of the string of messeges (start from the bottom for it to make sense)

haha your feeding into the media to much. How is Wayne better? Because the beats he raps on? The beats don't make the rapper, thats the producer so your crediting the wrong person. I can garantee you only like songs for the beats and the catchy choruses, nothing more, nothing less. Age don't matter when it comes to music, you can go all around see people who still listen to Metalica, Nirvana, 2Pac, ec, and I can garantee you ain;t gonna say shit to them, only for the small fact that they get radio play still. Don't try and act like you know hip-hop 'cause your only outlet to the type of music is the radio that feed you into that lame ass shit, no talent suckers, anybody can come up with them rhymes.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 31, 2008 8:21 PM

auh nahhh
wat makess me mad is how you alwayys postin dumb ass bullitens like you noe music er sumthin wit all that gay shit then you go hate on the ppl that are wayyy the fuckk better !
you noe wat im sayyin ..
an duu this is the fuckin 2000s so get out wit all that old shit !
jus face it ;; IT SUCKKS ASS !!!

Date: Mar 31, 2008 6:17 PM

oohhh you maaaaaad cause I exposed him

Date: Mar 31, 2008 8:16 PM

yeauuuh an thats jus wat you thinkk again ;; so shut the fuckk upp (:
kay ? thankks

Date: Mar 31, 2008 6:07 PM

maybe, but I don't buy into the media, it's just lame ass gimmicks

Date: Mar 31, 2008 8:06 PM

maybe thats wat you thinkk
ha shiiiiiet !

Date: Mar 31, 2008 6:02 PM

LOL! Lil Wayne has no talent, no flow, he jsut spits lame similies 24/7 that sounbs like a kid with down-syndrome would come up with, he got the money, but he ain't got the lyrics, guy can't spit for shit.

Date: Mar 31, 2008 7:58 PM

that fatass suckkks !
you needa quit hatinn on lil wayne for real an soulja boy ..
you noe you could never do wat they do !
fuckkkin reconizeee !!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Mar 31, 2008 5:51 PM

This shit go hard, can't nobody fuck with these lyricists, gimmie one punchline from a mainstream rapper that can fuck with any of these verse from Big Pun and ol' school Fat Joe

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy, little did we know that we riddle some middle men who didn't do didily" - one of the illest lines ever