PDA

View Full Version : giving up or just taking a break from weed?

crust
04-01-2008, 07:21 PM
so im trying to cut back on blazing. ive been doing it for about 4 months straight. everyday(prolly not much to some). i decided to take a break from it and im coming up on day two. haha. im shooting for about 2weeks to a month. its so hard too cuz im constantly surrounded by it and im tempted to smoke.

anyone ever been through this before. any pointers? hahaha.

i dont know how much longer i can keep this up but i'll keep you posted.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2008, 07:23 PM
i always stop smoking for long periods of time only to resurface for a minute. But i was never an everyday smoker anyways so

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Once You Hit A Month ....That First Hit Again Is Like Whoa

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-01-2008, 09:32 PM
i smoked 2 and a half yrs almost everyday, now when i dont have the money I really dont have the urge to blaze unless im lookin pics of beautiful buds... just smoke only one day at the weekend for a month, nex month dont do it at all... if weed interupts your obligations, u should mos def quit, at least for a while, and blaze when u got free time...
but shit, i was gettin high really too much, 2 yrs of at least one spliff dailly (not every day but about it), it encreased my lazyness... sometimes i can do mad shit, always creative, can clean my room with the biggest smile on my face... then just enjoy in the clean environment, and roll anotha one... i wanna do that just now, dont have the money, so what, im not addicted to it... i hope i helped a bit LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2008, 09:38 PM
i dont kno how people smoke everyday and live productive lives. Shit makes me lazy and stupid.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-01-2008, 09:40 PM
^^ exactly, and im happy i dont blaze near that often no more.

Paranoid
04-01-2008, 09:47 PM
i dont kno how people smoke everyday and live productive lives. Shit makes me lazy and stupid.

thats you...

what the fuck is a productive life anyway...

im just tryin to have a good time man, you should too

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2008, 09:52 PM
thats you...

what the fuck is a productive life anyway...

im just tryin to have a good time man, you should too

damn you sound like my pops...that guy defends his drug use like a bible thumper defends the existence of Christ.

Maybe you can be productive gettin high all day. Great.....i can't. I love havin a good time, but i dont wanna be a lazy fuck all my life. Im tryin to get shit accomplished.

11th Chamber
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
takin a break from weed aint really nothin, as long as you keep yerself busy threw out the day

I smoke weed everyday, but I can go weeks without it no problem

Olive Oil Goombah
04-01-2008, 09:57 PM
ive smoked so many times, i just dont get excited about it anymore. Only time i really seek it out is if i come home drunk and pop a movie in.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-01-2008, 10:18 PM
takin a break from weed aint really nothin, as long as you keep yerself busy threw out the day
thats the best thing to do, keep active
i been off it for about 2 and a half months, had a puff or two but i was smoking every other day, so im happy, im just saving money, i cut back on hanging out with my smoking mates.

SKAMPOE
04-01-2008, 10:57 PM
so im trying to cut back on blazing. ive been doing it for about 4 months straight. everyday(prolly not much to some). i decided to take a break from it and im coming up on day two. haha. im shooting for about 2weeks to a month. its so hard too cuz im constantly surrounded by it and im tempted to smoke.

anyone ever been through this before. any pointers? hahaha.

i dont know how much longer i can keep this up but i'll keep you posted.
dude! fuck weed! fuck it ok just for get about it its bad it sux leaves u broke, yellow finga tips n every thing to u smell like an ashtray!

stop smokin n drinkin dont do no drugs at all ever str8 edge shit, den lock ur self in a room n beat ur shit beat da skin of da pickle nigga!

moe fa us!
leave da drugs to pro fesh u know!

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Man i used to smoke like 2-3 years allmost everyday,. Hash mainly. I used to push around a lil and had good connects. But i had to fade cos some ugly shit went down. And no more good links really.

Now in the last 12 months ive smoked exactly TWO times. BUT I wish id have some good bud now, man i wish.

Call me wierd motherfucker but i love it how u mix a bit of good tobacco with the oiliest darkest Hash and take a huuuuuuuuge fucking hit out of bong. And feel how the tobacco hits u also, thats some original shit there!

I mean i would build beats and leave the shit looping on the background and go fix up that bowl and Hit that next to window or go outside in Garage with my headphones on and then hit the shit and sit around there stoned as fuck for 10 mins after smoking, figuring out the perfect beat and then wake up to reality and realize that i need to fucking make that beat also. Ahhhhhahhah good times. True Love

Ima BEAST when it comes to smoking CaNnAbIs, I even got nickname, they call me "Big Hit" sounds wack in english, but no joke,.. i used to take the biggest fucking hits. People allways went on like "DONT SMOKE THE WHOLE SHIT THEN GODDAMN" as they passed me teh sht. HAHAHAHA.

But yeah good way to not-smoke-weed is to do something else. (no shit sherlock) Jus keep active, lift some weights and think how hard the first puff is gonna hit u after like few months.

This topic here, I could go on forever...

Smoke with me n Ill smoke with u! (NO HOMO)

KERZO
04-02-2008, 06:13 AM
everones different bro. some of my mates cant even open their eyes when they've been puffing.

I think cos my old man smoked cannabis all my life and ive smoke green consistantly for about 7 years then i dont get all those lazy ass effects. I work 40 hours a week in a warehouse, knocking my pan in and its a good end to a working day when you can go home, have a nice bucket (anti-grav bong or whatever you call that shit), stick on some wu and enjoy your night. Smoking that way is easy.

If you dont work and you smoke all day every day then thats when you start to get problems like spending all yer cash on smoke, sleeping about 15 hours a day and getting depressed...ive had that kinda shit in the past but theres loads of active stoners out there who stay healthy but like to blaze also...not many though :mexico:

good luck staying off it fam

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2008, 07:41 AM
hey crust, werent you straight edge when you first joined the site?

(im not having a go at you or joking or anything, the whole straight edge thing is just odd to me)

whyd you stop being straight edge (if you were)? and did you like cut off your friends etc?

anyway, no tips on giving up here, i only smoke maybe every few months or so when im not studying.

most people arent addicted to weed really, its just a habit.

meaning i guess it will take about a month to break it.

good luck.

Ginnsey
04-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Yea I try and keep it to lazy Sundays cus like many people i get fuckin lazy!!!

The worst is when you stop having a good time because you're stoned all the time!

say a Friday when ive finished work and ill make all these plans with people like "Yea lets go to this bar then get sumthin to eat here then go for a Rave at Chibuku etc etc" but then ill have a Smoke and im like..... "Fuck it lets just stay in and play Xbox" LOL anyone else know what i mean?

WARPATH
04-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Use to smoke every time I had an opportunity, from the age of 14 until I was was about 23.

Quit smoking for a year and half. Smoked for one day, really wasn't that exciting.

Quit again, took a couple of hits back in December. That shit fucked me up.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Takin a break is always good..

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Yea I try and keep it to lazy Sundays cus like many people i get fuckin lazy!!!

The worst is when you stop having a good time because you're stoned all the time!

say a Friday when ive finished work and ill make all these plans with people like "Yea lets go to this bar then get sumthin to eat here then go for a Rave at Chibuku etc etc" but then ill have a Smoke and im like..... "Fuck it lets just stay in and play Xbox" LOL anyone else know what i mean?

hahahaha yo, im feeling u... have same interests when im high...
hm, last i smoked on monday, was learning for an exam in myschool, went out for a powerful 1 gram skunk spliff... came back trippin my ass off... read one page, then wanted to play ps2... i said to myself, i would love it, but NO! so i sat in my chair, trippin like a fool, started freestyling, and playing with my dog... got lazy as fucc dat nite... after it wars off, i was so lazy(but was mad creative while trippin)...
but yea i feel what u sayin...
that bolded shit in ya quote, i completely understand. i guess we have a habitt of video games, and appreciate them more while being stoned, prolly thinkin of our video game trippin memory lane, and being more fun...

crust
04-02-2008, 01:51 PM
hey crust, werent you straight edge when you first joined the site?

hahaha yeah i was straight edge for 8 1/2 years. all durring my teen age years of prime bong hittin and beer chuggin. i stayed clean and sober up until feb 2007. a little over a year ago. it was hard giving up that life style but i felt i wasnt ready for drugs/alcohol/ect while i was in high school and working. i honestly felt that if i did all that shit, i wouldnt be able to focus on school and whatnot.

durring the time i was sXe i was a stubborn little jerk that was always giving people shit about anything and everything. basicly actting like a kid. i'll be the first to admit that. i was a closed minded person.

when i broke i seen how my "so-called" friends treated me (and the others that broke edge) and i realized that it was all bullshit. i became edge as a personal choice and broke as a personal choice. to each its own ya know? and honestly since that first day back in feb 2007, ive been a much more calm and open minded person. im not saying being sXe is a bad thing...it just took me 8 1/2 years to realize that it wasnt for me.

most of the time i smoke anyways is with friends and family. haha yes family. my cousins are big time pot heads. lol. thats why im constantly surrounded by it. the day i announced i was no longer edge my cousin gave me a dub of chronic. haha. smoked till i couldnt stand. lol.

i dont plan on giving it ALL up, just taking a break. just so when i do smoke again it'll be awesome. like the first couple times. lol

im coming up on day 3 without THC. its not all that bad. hahahaha.

yo skamp! i'll FedEx you the rest of my bud! smoke on brotha! hahaha! ;)

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2008, 02:04 PM
haha

ok, cool story.

i cant really imagine how being straight edge would be, but i guess if your friends were like that you might just get into it without really thinking about it. the stuff about wanting to focus at school and work is understandable to.

lol, i remember you posting weed pics on here when you stopped being straight edge.

good stuff.

crust
04-02-2008, 02:15 PM
haha

ok, cool story.

i cant really imagine how being straight edge would be, but i guess if your friends were like that you might just get into it without really thinking about it. the stuff about wanting to focus at school and work is understandable to.

lol, i remember you posting weed pics on here when you stopped being straight edge.

good stuff.

hahaha yeah i havent posted weed pix ina while. i gotta start doing that again lol. maybe after this little break i'll post some pix of the celebration. lol.

SKAMPOE
04-02-2008, 02:40 PM
lookin forward to the pics crust, ur gonna get sooo high, fuck that u should take video of the first time u smoke out againafter ur break, document it n post it here!
peace

crust
04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
lookin forward to the pics crust, ur gonna get sooo high, fuck that u should take video of the first time u smoke out againafter ur break, document it n post it here!
peace

haha word. i'll definetly take pics. im too poor to own a video cam/web cam. i dont even own a computer!!! i post from my pre-paid sidekick. lol.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-02-2008, 05:08 PM
just take break for a month or more, they ull be blowned away... ;)
i remember few yrs back in high school us,3,4 just waited for the class to finish to we can roll some weed on the 15 minute break after 3rd class...

04-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Live life to the fullest.
Best advice I've ever heard.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1574966/2/istockphoto_1574966_thumbs_up_naked_guy_with_moust ache.jpg

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00005/85/41/5011458_l.jpg

REP.+++++++

crust
04-02-2008, 07:00 PM
just take break for a month or more, they ull be blowned away... ;)

word! im prolly gunna do this. ive notcied that my high isnt the same or as strong as it was before. plus i have to smoke alot more than i used to in order too feel it.

SKAMPOE
04-02-2008, 09:11 PM
haha word. i'll definetly take pics. im too poor to own a video cam/web cam. i dont even own a computer!!! i post from my pre-paid sidekick. lol.

HAHAHA YO I FEEL U SON!

crust
04-05-2008, 03:37 AM
yo what up people? after only about 5 days of taking a break i finally said fuck it and blazed away, LOL!!!! so here are some pix of how it went down...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00683.jpg
started off with some nice bong rips
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00675.jpg
chugged some cold high lifes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00634.jpg
tripped out on max for a bit, haha
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00665.jpg
thats when it hit me and i morphed into oswald...ahh good old mr. cobblepot!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00348.jpg
for some odd reason there was a midget hooker at the pad with a fucking ak...something about child support?!?!?!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00106.jpg
tripped out on some graff that my cousins friend did.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00656.jpg
oh yeah heres a pic of my uncle berts home grown. when its ready to smoke were going to barter for beer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00685.jpg
now i dont even know where i am....im def. going to take breaks more offten. that shit hit me hard.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2008, 04:01 AM
haha, nice work.

GENERAL WISE
04-05-2008, 05:22 AM
Honest to god, I did not read one single post in this thread.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-05-2008, 06:02 AM
^^ well u should.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-05-2008, 06:11 AM
honest to god, having gen wise on ignore or not, yields no discernible difference in the quality of his posts

CHRONZ
04-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Damn, i smoke all day everyday.. Aslong as i can maintain my fuckin job and still do my muzik i wont stop blazin! only shit that gets me lazy is hashish, roll some wiz

Sicka than aidZ
04-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Damn, i smoke all day everyday.. Aslong as i can maintain my fuckin job and still do my muzik i wont stop blazin! only shit that gets me lazy is hashish, roll some wiz

Str8 up u gotta smoke tuff to keep up with chronz no doubt hash and highlife is for braniac dumbyz with no money. J/p yo but i just never waste my time smokin nuttin but the sticky icky gak bud for real i know chronz keepz his shit sparked phat reprezent baby babay!! :b:b

CHRONZ
04-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Str8 up u gotta smoke tuff to keep up with chronz no doubt hash and highlife is for braniac dumbyz with no money. J/p yo but i just never waste my time smokin nuttin but the sticky icky gak bud for real i know chronz keepz his shit sparked phat reprezent baby babay!! :b:b

Haha Word Duke! i love that real sticky icky shit, and word has it, that theres sum real sticky shit on the way soon and summer time is comin too, i gotta get suuum !!!! hash is that shit you smoke and 5 min after ya tired as hell, fuck that!! i wanna get HIGH not take a dive !! i love that feelin when ya blunted as fuck and get outside in the warm sunny weather, and everything is jus good. anyways yo, its 15:15 and got my purp right here, got my wrap right there and shit is gonna get lit up !! Wooooo Peace Mayn !

04-05-2008, 08:20 AM
yo what up people? after only about 5 days of taking a break i finally said fuck it and blazed away, LOL!!!! so here are some pix of how it went down...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00683.jpg
started off with some nice bong rips
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00675.jpg
chugged some cold high lifes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00634.jpg
tripped out on max for a bit, haha
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00665.jpg
thats when it hit me and i morphed into oswald...ahh good old mr. cobblepot!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00348.jpg
for some odd reason there was a midget hooker at the pad with a fucking ak...something about child support?!?!?!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00106.jpg
tripped out on some graff that my cousins friend did.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00656.jpg
oh yeah heres a pic of my uncle berts home grown. when its ready to smoke were going to barter for beer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xitsthelawx/IMG00685.jpg
now i dont even know where i am....im def. going to take breaks more offten. that shit hit me hard.

REP.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Sicka than aidZ
04-05-2008, 08:36 AM
yehah look at hm tech he all blinged out in that last one. hahhaha, its about that time unclebert should be gettin his money up too. Mucho rep

04-05-2008, 01:23 PM
^^ Rep. to the mastah too..

Surreptitious
04-05-2008, 01:30 PM
I just got off probation after three years and when I started smoking again, the shit really made me paranoid and it hadn't for the 7 years before when i smoked constantly before probation, but I'm back to normal and only blazin on a special occasion

Krimewave
04-05-2008, 01:42 PM
I just went 2 days without blazin'. man, I was an angry motherfucker.

back to normal now, got me some hashish (the real shit like temple ball, not that street formula shit), so it's pipes n vapors only till I can get some more weed.

Sicka than aidZ
04-05-2008, 01:44 PM
I just got off probation after three years and when I started smoking again, the shit really made me paranoid and it hadn't for the 7 years before when i smoked constantly before probation, but I'm back to normal and only blazin on a special occasion
word up fuck the police

i know the only reason for me to raise an issue with u few about gettin faded with u is if i was gonna actually sit down an roll a splif like dis and fuckin blaze it with uhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/bluntsession09.jpg

04-05-2008, 01:47 PM
^^ We must puff a Greek ish togheter bro..

This shit is craaaaaaaazy.....

Sicka than aidZ
04-05-2008, 02:22 PM
^^ We must puff a Greek ish togheter bro..

This shit is craaaaaaaazy.....

man id get u so torn up around here kid the fire we got is so good technicial you'd forget all about your home land and shit fuckin be so dope like the jetsons around here. probably why it was so easy for all them white folkz to take the shit from us. supacronic . but yo My hoodz one of the way illa rez's tho dog u dont gotta worry bout shiiiiiiiiiettt. filipino gangsstaz natives choppin shop G Hop on a plane and bring da pain mayne we wasted and we got em fuckin hatin like we satan on this coast but We STIlL HErE WaITiN! WhAt!? bitchez!^O^

STYLE
04-05-2008, 02:28 PM
well its been since xmas break. so i'm bout to go hook up with this myspace freak in DC and she talkin bout she got some icky. so it looks like i'm gonna be smokin some tweeds.

Krimewave
04-05-2008, 02:59 PM
word up fuck the police

word.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-05-2008, 03:54 PM
i sorta gave up on the reefer, been like 2 months

its all about that WHITE NUKKA!!

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2008, 04:39 PM
braggin about a coke habit...lOL...have fun with that 'habit' when you are 50 and can't shake it. Stupid muhfuckers in here man.

HANZO
04-05-2008, 04:43 PM
i be honest and say the hardest drug i have taken is probably paracetemol. damn one day i was feeling ill, took 3 pills and the next day all better. nah mean blud.

Krimewave
04-05-2008, 04:52 PM
i be honest and say the hardest drug i have taken is probably paracetemol. damn one day i was feeling ill, took 3 pills and the next day all better. nah mean blud.

there aint many drugs I haven't done (not showing off, just speaking the truth), but one thing I know is that it's no way to live your life, always fucked up on one thing or another.
I don't include weed in this though cause that is the most beneficial plant on the entire planet, but still something you have to show respect for.

Sgt Holly Wood
04-05-2008, 04:53 PM
braggin about a coke habit...lOL...have fun with that 'habit' when you are 50 and can't shake it. Stupid muhfuckers in here man.
i aint got no habit, i rarely fuck with it.. i just said its all about the white cuz i feel weed aint fuckin with it

never mentioned a habit

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2008, 04:55 PM
uh...okay?? smh...

LyriCipher
04-05-2008, 07:34 PM
check it i been on probation for 2 years now for slangin trees and i used to smoke multiple blunts everyday...like 3 to my dome and id smoke with everyone who came to cop..so literally mad weed everyday..got locked up, got out and now i havent smoked since sept 26, 2006..but im definitly countin down the days..i got till sept 26 of this year and ill be right back to blazin..but all i do is jus not think about it much, jus drink alot instead

04-05-2008, 07:41 PM
man id get u so torn up around here kid the fire we got is so good technicial you'd forget all about your home land and shit fuckin be so dope like the jetsons around here. probably why it was so easy for all them white folkz to take the shit from us. supacronic . but yo My hoodz one of the way illa rez's tho dog u dont gotta worry bout shiiiiiiiiiettt. filipino gangsstaz natives choppin shop G Hop on a plane and bring da pain mayne we wasted and we got em fuckin hatin like we satan on this coast but We STIlL HErE WaITiN! WhAt!? bitchez!^O^

Yo I wanna come try yo shit..I am sure that its fuckin good..Rep. ya added a new green bar in yo system..Props..I want pics..:dududu:

Surreptitious
04-05-2008, 08:05 PM
i aint got no habit, i rarely fuck with it.. i just said its all about the white cuz i feel weed aint fuckin with it

never mentioned a habit

no doubt, me and my girl like to get down every once in awhile, used to go hard at it on that shit when I was younger, but now its every once in awhile... no problem with that. However, I can't find some headies in ATL and fuck dank, I want some superskunk, northern lights, silver haze and I cant find it here

Sicka than aidZ
04-05-2008, 11:49 PM
check it i been on probation for 2 years now for slangin trees and i used to smoke multiple blunts everyday...like 3 to my dome and id smoke with everyone who came to cop..so literally mad weed everyday..got locked up, got out and now i havent smoked since sept 26, 2006..but im definitly countin down the days..i got till sept 26 of this year and ill be right back to blazin..but all i do is jus not think about it much, jus drink alot instead

Your all hyper about gettin high i would be 2 if i ever thought about commplyin to what u did. Man what u get like month and a half? Fuck it nevermind. this way back kid killed his friend back in 95 over and ounce and was finally released 2005. All the dudes who i know goin away that young are way beyond institutionlized they got all whips bitches funds and guns now a days. Only reason to play this game of life is to rule the world. i guess the earlybird gets the worm. i meant that Muthafuck the police! :fucku:

Sicka than aidZ
04-05-2008, 11:52 PM
no doubt, me and my girl like to get down every once in awhile, used to go hard at it on that shit when I was younger, but now its every once in awhile... no problem with that. However, I can't find some headies in ATL and fuck dank, I want some superskunk, northern lights, silver haze and I cant find it here

what u want is that g-13 honeydew fire hydroponic trainwrecka westcoast dank son which you'll never catch a glimpse over in that muthafucka

Sgt Holly Wood
04-06-2008, 01:30 AM
word, i only fuck with it every once in a blue

i mean u get a better high than weed and it only stays in ur system for 3 fuckin days

anyways sucks about not finding the skunk n shit, shit is mad ez to get here in new york mate

im trying to get a fuckin job n shit, so im tryin to dead all that shit for a while ya kno what i mean..