PDA

View Full Version : Fuck U U Fuckin Bitch!

SKAMPOE
04-03-2008, 11:28 PM
IS WHUT I TOLD DA WHORE WHEN I STARTED TO PUT MY HAND UP HA SKIRT N SHE SAYS I DONT THINK WE SHOULD BE DOIN THIS!

dont u just hate that shit

RzaRectum
04-03-2008, 11:45 PM
She more than likely said, "Get your grubby ass hands off me you dirty muthafucka!!!" ::SLAP::

TSA
04-03-2008, 11:53 PM
aren't you married?

but yeah, it fucked up a lot of highschool pussy for me cause i was an eager beaver with an eager steamer, but i've learned to take it slow, romance a women first, suck a nipple or two

then keep it real

but the i had a dime piece model type bitch in bed in highschool but didn't get passed playing with the vaginalz cause she wanted to bullshit and i was TOO dedicated to getting a nut

diggy
04-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Obesity Interferes With Your Sexual Health

The word sex actually means to divide or separate. All of life, except for a small minority, requires both a male and a female to create life. However, most will agree that sex is not solely for the purpose of procreation – it is great fun and does wonders for the body and soul. It may be possible to go through this life and never experience sex. However, could someone go through their entire life and not experience love, passion, intimacy, or a caring touch? Many people do, they are the ones that have been labeled obese in today’s society. The individuals who deal with weight have the same desires to be loved and cared for as those people who do not struggle with this issue. Being obese does not mean they should live a life without someone to love and care for them.

Humans are simply engineered to want sex no matter what the mind or any other part of the body says. This is a genetic disposition and no amount of convincing can change that. There is an actual sequence to sexuality: a look, a conversation, the contact, and then the connection. A look, a split second look, is all that it takes primitive minds to either accept or reject a companion. We look at them and decide instantly whether their features, looks or personality is desirable. In addition, people reject those looks just as quickly. It is true. Whether one realizes it or not, one recognizes these looks and in a split second, either respond favorably or walk away and reject the "look." What happens to the obese person?

If the most primitive part of the brain is stimulated through a mere glance at an individual and the obese person sends out a signal it could possibly be met with rejection. This does not apply solely to obese individuals. Individuals who are excessively thin many times are not found attractive either on this very primitive level. As with everything in life, there are exceptions to this. It is very true that many individuals look for someone who has qualities that closely resemble their own; nevertheless, there is the extreme situation of being either too thin or obese that is met with resistance. What happens to the sex life of a person who is morbidly obese?

To put it plainly, it suffers. There are hundreds of individuals who are obese and who have decided to give up on having sex. The majority of the American public is overweight that is not just a physical issue; it is a psychosocial issue involving body image and performance anxiety. Those who are obese say that they lack sexual enjoyment and sexual desire. They have difficulty with performance, and avoid of sexual encounters.

FatherSl!me
04-04-2008, 12:52 AM
HAHAHAHA @ diggy hatin on skam.

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-04-2008, 12:55 AM
skampoes pinky is like a fat dick ,

u probably hurt her

diggy
04-04-2008, 01:44 AM
^^LMAO!!

:cheerlie: :tease: :hooray: :thumbup: :clap:

Lizard King
04-04-2008, 05:21 AM
IS WHUT I TOLD DA WHORE WHEN I STARTED TO PUT MY HAND UP HA SKIRT N SHE SAYS I DONT THINK WE SHOULD BE DOIN THIS!

dont u just hate that shit

i think she was thinking of me. she wasn't in the mood for you

HarlemDiplomat
04-04-2008, 06:03 AM
meh...