PDA

View Full Version : Farrakhan: Mexican President Was Right

ZigZag
08-15-2005, 04:54 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050815/ap_on_re_us/farrakhan_mexico

DAMN STRAIGHT THEY BOTH RIGHT AND JESSE AND SHARPTON ARE HOUSE NIGGERS...FUCK THEM

NEXT TIME I CALL FOR A STRIKE I'M GONNA CALL FARRAKAHN AND DOUG E. FRESH...

http://www.akilaworksongs.com/divisions/bureau/images/speakers/awsb_defresh.gif
"YEAH NIGGA"

GhostfaceKillah199
08-15-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm surprised that farrakhan agreed with fox, I thought his comments were kinda racist. peace

ZigZag
08-15-2005, 05:22 PM
nO its not racist... it's true

Fox said some of the jobs that america offers latins even this countires blacks wouldn't take meaning....

HE is saying that we the black race are looked down in this country and are still second class citizens which is true, because the man still has a yoke on us. His pple the mexicans get even less then us. So he is pointing out that the whites are being unjust to both communities and it's wrong. U get it?? That's why Farrakahn said Fox is right. Which he is.

Big Bad Man
08-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Kick his cunt in Zig.

ZigZag
08-15-2005, 05:39 PM
nah i'm gonna challange sharpton and jesse 2 a emcee battle and have Doug E. do the beat.......

"YEAH WE GONNA GET THEM MUTHAFUKAS!!"
http://www.ukhh.com/features/articles/dedbeat-doug_e_fresh1.jpg

Big Bad Man
08-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Kick his cunt in anyhow. I want to see some violence.

born invincible
08-15-2005, 05:44 PM
Farrakhan is a idiot...

GhostfaceKillah199
08-15-2005, 05:45 PM
nO its not racist... it's true

Fox said some of the jobs that america offers latins even this countires blacks wouldn't take meaning....

HE is saying that we the black race are looked down in this country and are still second class citizens which is true, because the man still has a yoke on us. His pple the mexicans get even less then us. So he is pointing out that the whites are being unjust to both communities and it's wrong. U get it?? That's why Farrakahn said Fox is right. Which he is.

damn, I didn't see it like that, but yeah I have to agree. well put zig. peace

OwnageNinja
08-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Farrakhan is a idiot... Actually I like him a lot more then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Sharpton and Jackson are only interested in money. WHereas Farrakhan has proved that he is willing to alienate money and popularity in favor of getting his message (even if controversial) across. I respect that more then most politicians (which is all sharpton and jackson are).

ZigZag
08-15-2005, 06:15 PM
Farrakhan is a idiot...
IMMOBILITY WAS A FLOP.....HAHAHAHA

NAH SERIOUSLY THO FARRAKAHN IS RIGHT ON THIS. FOX IS RIGHT. AND IF U THINK THAT WE HAVE ANY REAL RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY YOU SIR ARE A FOOL.

Big Bad Man
08-16-2005, 08:36 AM

NAH SERIOUSLY THO FARRAKAHN IS RIGHT ON THIS. FOX IS RIGHT. AND IF U THINK THAT WE HAVE ANY REAL RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY YOU SIR ARE A FOOL.
Dont take it Zig Im tellin yae. Kick some cunts in.

born invincible
08-16-2005, 11:14 AM

we have more rights than other countries... and that Sir, i can assure you. how many 3rd world countries riddled with war and poverty have you visited lately?

and im not sure immobility is? :loser:

maestro wooz
08-16-2005, 11:21 AM
zig is an angry white kid pretending to be black

Big Bad Man
08-16-2005, 03:28 PM
zig is an angry white kid pretending to be black
So is your maw on a friday night.

Prince Rai
08-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Dont take it Zig Im tellin yae. Kick some cunts in.
lol haha word.. this shit needs action