PDA

View Full Version : Longest you went without a job...

HarlemDiplomat
04-04-2008, 02:27 AM
So far my record was 3 months. What about you?

6 Chambaz
04-04-2008, 02:29 AM
1 month

crust
04-04-2008, 02:41 AM
im currently coming up on month 4...

i need to get my shit together.

shinobi4227
04-04-2008, 06:33 AM
im currently coming up on month 4...

i need to get my shit together.

Fo real!

DUMBO
04-04-2008, 06:48 AM
15 years.

shinobi4227
04-04-2008, 06:53 AM
15 years.

You must be paid kid!?

DUMBO
04-04-2008, 07:07 AM
naw, at age 16, i was told to get off my ass and work.

i've been working ever since. but i have a plan to retire in 10 years.

Mumm Ra
04-04-2008, 07:09 AM
I think I went w/o one for about a year when I got outta high school
I recently went 3 months without one - actually I was hired right away, but the dumbasses kept screwing things up and I didn't start until 3 months after my hire date.
BUT I gotta say those three months were fun as hell. I was pretty much never home, without a car, always broke, and drank a lot cause my friends would buy me shit w/o me askin (I never ask ppl for shit). Actually the periods I've been unemployed have usually been my most happiest. But unfortunately cash rules everything around me.

Tyler Durden
04-04-2008, 07:17 AM
I went for a month without a job before I went out to France to live.
I didn't want to get a shitty temp job where people expect you to get them cups of coffee 20 times a day so I kept going on job interviews telling them I would be leaving in a month so they wouldn't give me the job.

This went on till there was one week to go before my flight. The job centre got me an interview and told me if I didn't get this job they would cut me off so i decided to actually take a job in a crisp factory.
Turns out though, this certain crisp factory only gives you your first weeks wages after you've worked there for 13 weeks, so you work a week in hand.

The job centre expected me to work there for a week and not get paid.
Bitch Please!!

Krimewave
04-04-2008, 09:27 AM
20 years and counting......

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-04-2008, 10:41 AM
20 years

LMAOAAOAOAOAOOAOOP

HarlemDiplomat
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM
20 years and counting......

Damn son... how old are you?

Luther Large
04-04-2008, 01:53 PM
i'm comin up on a year yo but shit is hard cuz no1 wants to hire my ass not even burger king my citys economy is doodoo

HarlemDiplomat
04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
i'm comin up on a year yo but shit is hard cuz no1 wants to hire my ass not even burger king my citys economy is doodoo

I feel you you son...

thats why I left Virginia cause it got to a point where I couldn't even get a job at a fast food joint. And the jobs people considered "good" were paying shit and giving shit hours.

Hopefully this shit will turn around cause niggaz were gettin hungry.

Storm
04-04-2008, 02:11 PM
3 Months and counting..

SKAMPOE
04-04-2008, 02:44 PM
5 Years Hahahahah N Still Unemployed Hahahahahaha
Ever Since I Got Married ''not Legally''.
I Keep A White Gurl Around For Monetary Reasons.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2008, 02:51 PM
if it wasn't for guys like you, she'd be lonely. You a humanitarian.

http://www.dangerouslogic.com/images/gp_cleavage.jpg

CharlesJones
04-04-2008, 04:18 PM
I've been without a full time job before for like 3-4 months and that's a terrible feeling to be without money because there's no point in living when you have no job and no money. I almost thought about suicide when i was unemployed because i got tired of filling out job applications and nobody called me and i got tired of being broke. I never even thought about applying for welfare and food stamps because that's not me. I'd rather work than get a welfare check and food stamps. I would be embarrassed if i went grocery shopping and paid for my food with food stamps. Poor blacks who get food stamps act like they aren't embarrassed paying for their groceries with food stamps. Sitting around waiting for a job to call you sucks. Employers are so damn picky when they're looking for employees because they want people who are the most qualified and have the experience they're looking for.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Learn how to run a weed eater and a walk behind and you could be employed by my uncle for life Mr. Jones.

CharlesJones
04-04-2008, 04:29 PM
I tried doing lawn maintenance work with a friend of mine one summer and that didn't work out. I was sweating too much and i don't like doing outdoor jobs.

Krimewave
04-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Damn son... how old are you?

yeah, I know, too old to be coming on here, but fuck it.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2008, 07:17 PM
I tried doing lawn maintenance work with a friend of mine one summer and that didn't work out. I was sweating too much and i don't like doing outdoor jobs.

well damn aren't you picky

Luther Large
04-04-2008, 07:18 PM
^^^ right i woulda took that shit in a minute ungratefull:fucku:

CharlesJones
04-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Am i supposed to be like immigrants and just take any job? LOL. You damn right i'm picky when it comes to jobs. I've done factory and warehouse jobs before and i don't like those either because the work is hard and it's slavery work. Plus the pay is shitty. I even applied for a job at Burger King and they didn't call me. I had never applied for a job with a fast food place before and i told myself i don't care how desperately i need money when i'm unemployed, i will never apply for a job with a fast food place. I've worked at Walmart, Target and a dollar store stocking shelves with merchandise and i don't like doing that because those places want you to work weekends and i want my weekends off because i believe people who have a job deserve to have the weekends off so they can have some time to enjoy life and do some stuff like shopping, partying, watching tv.

I'm not gonna be a slave for no employer. You got a lot of employees who are slaves for their supervisors and they will do anything to keep a job. I believe in doing a good job but i don't believe in working hard and i don't kiss a supervisor's ass and a co-worker's ass. I just do my job to the best of my ability and i go home. I don't come to work to socialize and make friends with my co-workers and tell them my business. Too many employees do that shit and then they wonder why they will never move up to a better job position with more pay.

JASPER
04-04-2008, 07:26 PM
It's because our friend Charles doesn't have cotton picking blood running through his veins. It's not his fault.

CharlesJones
04-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-04-2008, 07:33 PM
^^^ right i woulda took that shit in a minute ungratefull:fucku:

SOme of you dudes want instant gratification with NO SKILLS wutsoever....than you wanna get mad cuz your broke.

Spoiled muhfuckers wonderin y there stuck in the mud.

CharlesJones
04-04-2008, 07:52 PM
I don't complain when i'm unemployed. I'm not like poor blacks. I get up off my ass and do something. I know my job skills are limited and i do need to go back to school to learn some more job skills. But school is too expensive so that's why i don't wanna go back and i don't wanna apply for a school loan and be stuck having to pay back a loan.

HarlemDiplomat
04-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Yo... Charles Jones be writing too much.

Learn to paraphrase bitch, and stop telling your life story every post.

CharlesJones
04-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Don't be dissing me just because your bitch faggot ass is illiterate. I bet your ass is unemployed.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
04-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Had A Job Since 15 And Never Been Without One

Visionz
04-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Am i supposed to be like immigrants and just take any job? LOL. You damn right i'm picky when it comes to jobs. I've done factory and warehouse jobs before and i don't like those either because the work is hard and it's slavery work. Plus the pay is shitty. I even applied for a job at Burger King and they didn't call me. I had never applied for a job with a fast food place before and i told myself i don't care how desperately i need money when i'm unemployed, i will never apply for a job with a fast food place. I've worked at Walmart, Target and a dollar store stocking shelves with merchandise and i don't like doing that because those places want you to work weekends and i want my weekends off because i believe people who have a job deserve to have the weekends off so they can have some time to enjoy life and do some stuff like shopping, partying, watching tv.

I'm not gonna be a slave for no employer. You got a lot of employees who are slaves for their supervisors and they will do anything to keep a job. I believe in doing a good job but i don't believe in working hard and i don't kiss a supervisor's ass and a co-worker's ass. I just do my job to the best of my ability and i go home. I don't come to work to socialize and make friends with my co-workers and tell them my business. Too many employees do that shit and then they wonder why they will never move up to a better job position with more pay.

What this boils down to is that you're a lazy, ignant sunnuvobitch and a burden to your poor parents. congratulations I'm sure your aversion to hard work is a malfunctioning of your brain and not actually your fault. Unless you're born into it, hard-work 's about the only way your gonna get shit in this world. the work itself don't have to be hard but you better be hard at it. now disagree and tell me how ignorant I am.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Got a job at 13 and only had 6 months of unemployment since. That was only cos my mum made me quit while I did exams cos I was failing at school! Been in full time employment consistantly since starting my first full time job.

Shit, just occured to me that I'm just coming up to the point of having been working over half my life.

HarlemDiplomat
04-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Don't be dissing me just because your bitch faggot ass is illiterate. I bet your ass is unemployed.

Naw, I can read you just write too much shit. And yes I'm unemployed... but I'm still fresher than you.

Dokuro
04-06-2008, 06:18 PM
never had a ligetiment job until i started my own i was kinda a vagrent my early years

BRONZBODY
04-06-2008, 08:23 PM

I'm not gonna be a slave for no employer. You got a lot of employees who are slaves for their supervisors and they will do anything to keep a job. I believe in doing a good job but i don't believe in working hard and i don't kiss a supervisor's ass and a co-worker's ass. I just do my job to the best of my ability and i go home. I don't come to work to socialize and make friends with my co-workers and tell them my business. Too many employees do that shit and then they wonder why they will never move up to a better job position with more pay.gotta crawl before u walk son...i have don lots of jobs i hated (wal-mart especially) and now im an xbox360 supervisor making 14 bucks an hour so im cool for now and i was unemployed for one year..but i was in school and my old man being a vet i got money from that...

BRONZBODY
04-06-2008, 08:27 PM
if it wasn't for guys like you, she'd be lonely. You a humanitarian.

http://www.dangerouslogic.com/images/gp_cleavage.jpgsad thing is....id hit.......

BRONZBODY
04-06-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't complain when i'm unemployed. I'm not like poor blacks. I get up off my ass and do something. I know my job skills are limited and i do need to go back to school to learn some more job skills. But school is too expensive so that's why i don't wanna go back and i don't wanna apply for a school loan and be stuck having to pay back a loan.poor blacks huh??? sweet jews for jesus man.....

AcidPhosphate69
04-06-2008, 09:46 PM
I spent a good summer without a job. I had an apartment and my roomie was pumping so shit got paid. No job and I still managed to party every single night. Gotta love that shit. I've been on the ball with working since.

SickSide
04-06-2008, 09:55 PM
6 months or something like that

Starting new job soon (roofing)

TeknicelStylez
04-06-2008, 10:11 PM
shoot I can't even count, my work record has so many holes its ridiculous. Currently I'm going on almost a year. My area has that amazing economy.... I find ways to get mines though.

Sicka than aidZ
04-06-2008, 11:39 PM
yeah u should just be G'n muthafuckaz tek works around here. always be a leader u should never have to have to worry bout shit where u reside

Krimewave
04-07-2008, 08:49 AM
never had a ligetiment job until i started my own i was kinda a vagrent my early years

ditto