PDA

View Full Version : RIP to my homie Skylar

Big Risk
04-04-2008, 02:02 PM
I know shit wasnt like it was in middle school or the early highschool days before you passed, but man I have sympathy for your pain. I remember paintballin with you in 7th grade, and fuckin wit Mr. Lola in 8th grade. I remember you before the drugs man, you were a great guy.. I wish things wouldnt have happened the way it did. I wish people would understand your pain and struggle you experienced these past few years, now you are at rest. Just know, I had tried to explain to people you didnt like the way you lived. You are a victim, you just got in way over your head man. Peace to your travels through the unknown realm. Ill miss you, and Ill let people know its deeper than just "he did it to himself". I got mad love for you, and Im gonna hold it down for you tonight at the show man. Ill let people know of the pain drugs can cause man.

You are finally free.

INF
04-04-2008, 02:05 PM
damn....

What exactly happened to this cat?

TSA
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
^LOL.

but for real, sorry to hear that man

INF
04-04-2008, 02:10 PM
naw , this aint gay. I mean , on a message board , eh idk but that aint our call to judge RISK like that when he is dealing with death. Have sum respect RYDA.

Sleep Sinatra
04-04-2008, 02:30 PM
rest in peace 2 ur homie man,sry 2 here bout that

Big Risk
04-04-2008, 03:14 PM
He OD on HEROIN, he was only 20 years old and 3 years deep into it. Shit is fucked up man. I aint never lost someone like this. Aint nothing gay about this, youll understand when you lose somebody to a drug, a fuckin souless, nonliving thing. Youll know when you watched your friend turn into a fuckin fiend, an addict.

SKAMPOE
04-04-2008, 03:38 PM
R.i.p

Sorry To Hear Dat

Beatwize
04-04-2008, 03:48 PM
R.I.P. man, hope you pull through.

SickSide
04-04-2008, 04:02 PM
R.I.P to your friend

Big Risk
04-04-2008, 04:30 PM
appreciate that guys and im sure he does too. shit is sad man.

King Tron 1
04-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Ignore all the retards that don't know how to act serious, especially in this section.

R.I.P. OD'n is nothing to ignore tho.

Reiko
04-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Rip

2L8Lit da croatianMC
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
rest in peace to ya boi! OD deaths r a very tragic way to even think of... sorry to hear that, i hope now his soul is free of poison!!!

born invincible
04-04-2008, 06:12 PM
sorry to hear that man... rest easy to your friend.

The Hound
04-05-2008, 12:17 AM
RIP to your mate ... sorry to hear that shit

Surreptitious
04-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Sorry to hear this man, one of my best friends Ryan OD'd on three morphine patches, shit is rough

Big Risk
04-05-2008, 01:03 PM
^I knew a guy that ALMOST died from draining a morphine patch with a needle and shooting it up. he couldnt talk for months. this other guy i heard put on over his chest and he died too. but skylar is my only true friend that has ever died. thanks for the respect everyone.

Da Ryda
04-05-2008, 01:17 PM
naw , this aint gay. I mean , on a message board , eh idk but that aint our call to judge RISK like that when he is dealing with death. Have sum respect RYDA.
What was he trying to achieve by posting open letter to his friend on a Wu-Tang forum? I don't wanna sound unsympathetic but I am... so I guess that's how it came across. Telling someone on the INTERNET to "have some respect" is slightly backwards as well. I do not have the right to tell you what to think, feel or say. Vice versa, man... vice versa...

this reminds me... of an immortal line:
If you're looking for a sympathy
You better look between R and T in the dictionary

I hope nobody's mad though...

INF
04-05-2008, 01:20 PM
What was he trying to achieve by posting open letter to his friend on a Wu-Tang forum? I don't wanna sound unsympathetic but I am... so I guess that's how it came across. Telling someone on the INTERNET to "have some respect" is slightly backwards as well. I do not have the right to tell you what to think, feel or say. Vice versa, man... vice versa...

this reminds me... of an immortal line:

I hope nobody's mad though...

I can see and respect that. for real.

Guess we all need Pain.....

Razorsharp
04-05-2008, 01:24 PM
R.I.P.

rest well