PDA

View Full Version : in response to this thread

TSA
04-04-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53721
.......sucka fa luv.:no:

STYLE
04-04-2008, 05:50 PM
smh yall still don't get it. black said don't post her nood pics.
but like i said b4, how u gonna vote in new mods when it takes those same old dicktaker mods to allow the newly elected mods to be activated?

stay losin.

born invincible
04-04-2008, 06:23 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53721
.......sucka fa luv.:no:

you had to go a make a new thread to say that... nice.

:beer:

INF
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
blackula is tearing this site apart.

STYLE
04-04-2008, 06:38 PM

lol i was thinkin that the other day. she is at the center of so much controversy. but honestly if someone would bring more females here and others knew how to talk to them then we would have a much better forum.

born invincible
04-04-2008, 06:41 PM

she fucked up when she gave up the pics... but others are causing problems by doing what they are asked not to do. TSA can say what he wants and make his little jokes... i asked him to not post them. i aint go at him sideways or nothing. just straight asked him to stop. instead he wants to be all childish and shit about it.. pretty much what i expected.

INF
04-04-2008, 06:42 PM
if someone would bring more females here and others knew how to talk to them then we would have a much better forum.

yeah , I dont know. I dont really come here for the females.I show up to catch hip-hop news , downloads , to upload , share music , etc etc etc

and in the middle of all that , its good to laugh.

I used to be able to catch up with Kriszy here all the time. Now she aint even fuckin with this place and I can understand why.

its all good to show love to a nigga....;$

INF
04-04-2008, 06:45 PM
she fucked up when she gave up the pics... but others are causing problems by doing what they are asked not to do. TSA can say what he wants and make his little jokes... i asked him to not post them. i aint go at him sideways or nothing. just straight asked him to stop. instead he wants to be all childish and shit about it.. pretty much what i expected.

double post or not I had to quote this.

ahahahah , I gots me Blackula nudes saved somewhere from waaaay back before she came here. :mmmyah:

cmon now.

but on the real though , yeah , you cant expect much more from tsa. thats his shit. I mean "they" shit. They funny cats. You know. .... you know.#(

Blackula Spectacula
04-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Jesus .. I don't do shit .. just some ppl get sensitive to what I say sometimes. fuck it though.. I didnt do shit.

INF
04-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Jesus .. I don't do shit .. just some ppl get sensitive to what I say sometimes. fuck it though.. I didnt do shit.

You didnt do shit but it happens that , I guess , prolly 60 percent of this sites male members are mfs that IRL dont get no pussy and in turn - dont know how to act.

:mmmyah:

:mmmyah:

JASPER
04-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Thank God I saved the pictures.

And printed them out.

Then I jack off on them.

And stuck 'm to my fridge.

Then I asked my 11 year old bro to get me a beer.

And fondled his girlfriend on my italian leather designer couch.

Word.

Blackula Spectacula
04-04-2008, 07:19 PM
hahahahahaha ^ you're such a weirdo

GENERAL WISE
04-04-2008, 07:36 PM
in tsa's defense, I have posted those pictures in threads before and all the mods did was laugh and say "Ah! Silly General Wise. YOu so crazy!"

STYLE
04-04-2008, 07:49 PM
in tsa's defense, I have posted those pictures in threads before and all the mods did was laugh and say "Ah! Silly General Wise. YOu so crazy!"

liar.

JASPER
04-04-2008, 07:50 PM
hahahahahaha ^ you're such a weirdoI'm quite insane. You know that.

Prolifical ENG
04-04-2008, 08:47 PM
When a thread is locked it means STFU.

Its ironic the people who want democracy are the ones that need to be moderated...SMMFH.

born invincible
04-04-2008, 09:55 PM
All I gotta say Is Blackukla is Spectakula!!!

:dududu: