PDA

View Full Version : Boot Camp Clik or Wu-Tang Clan: 100% Street & 100% Hip-Hop

crastuf
08-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Which do you choose WTC or BCC? Keep It Real.

WuBanga36
08-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Love both, but I go with WTC.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-15-2005, 08:26 PM
neva was into BCC but I'm a WTC fan 2 da fullest both rep well those 2 crew should make a collaborative lp man for real

WuBanga36
08-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeh, a collab would be very dope.

graffitiwhat
08-16-2005, 12:06 AM
BCC all the way, all of them are consistent, alot more than the wu

snapple
08-16-2005, 12:09 AM
love (http://server4.103092804.com/Release3/linkredirect.php?h=40052,233263,1124176324) em both. but i'll play your game.

lets take the best from each and match em up

best of BCC(the unarguable non-personal classics)

blackmoon - enta da stage
smif-n-wessun - da shinin
ogc - da storm
heltah skeltah - nocturnal

best of wu-tang clan (the unarguable non-personal classics)

enter the 36 chambers
liquid swords
only built 4 cuban linx
ironman

i think all of them are = besides ironman, so i give it to BCC. i just don't think ironman is as good as the other 7.

oh, and BCC has a much more consistent cataloge to the wu, plus BCC continues to put out heat today, the wu hasn't been that great anymore.

PsYkOsUs
08-16-2005, 12:32 AM
BCC! wu-tang been wack as fuck for a long time now... Sean Price shits on all of 'em...

Bone Collecta
08-16-2005, 12:45 AM
no comment

maestro wooz
08-16-2005, 01:42 AM
co nomment

THE K-MAN
08-16-2005, 02:01 AM
respect BOTH

but im rollin with the "W"

mashqauck
08-16-2005, 02:13 AM
most wu fans on this wu forum might say wu

Prophet-One
08-16-2005, 02:28 AM
wu is my all time favorite, ever, peroid

but i love bbc and currently they are dropping iller albums then the wu

AdamOost
08-16-2005, 03:37 AM
i love them both. first it was WTC but now i got to go for the BCC!!!!!

Unforgiven
08-16-2005, 04:26 AM
love 'em both but as of late its been more bcc than wtc but i still got love for wu...that'll never change

PolitiC
08-16-2005, 05:25 AM
i respect em both too but nobody and i mean nobody can fuck with wu-tang clan

peace

triggahappy187
08-16-2005, 06:18 AM
Same no one can fuck wif Wu BBC always been ill if 2 Pac was still wif em then theyd be on top a the game.

ramel
08-16-2005, 07:36 AM
no comment

You sound bored.

Analyze
08-16-2005, 09:24 AM
I dont go on solo albums, for one, BCC breaks down into smaller groups, while the Wu is 8(-1 for UGOD). Looking at Group LP's BCC cant fuck with the clan, For the People, seemed more like a compilation than a actual LP and The Chosen Few, to me wasnt better than Iron Flag, the worse Wu album to many, but as you can see I fucks with them both, but gotta give it to the Wu. Me and boy(RIP) use to argue about this shit 10 years ago, damn I'm getting old. 27 tomorrow.

Wu Forever

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-16-2005, 09:32 AM
fuck these threads, I choose both of em

THE W
08-16-2005, 10:04 AM
since i havent heard much from BBC i cant say.

for those who pick BBC, do you believe their catalog is better than wu-tang's catalog?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-16-2005, 10:58 AM
since i havent heard much from BBC i cant say.

for those who pick BBC, do you believe their catalog is better than wu-tang's catalog?
you must not listen to hip hop outside of wu, it's aight, just check this

boot camp consists of Smif N Wessun (Tek and Steele, also called Cocoa Brovaz), Black Moon (Buckshot, DJ Evil Dee, 5FT.), Heltah Skeltah (Sean Price aka Ruck and Rock), Originoo Gunn Clappaz (Starang Wondah, Louieville Sluggah, and Top Dog)

and they got other artists such as Ruste Juxx, Reprazentativz, etc they have released some of the best Hip Hop ever, and unlike wu they are more consistent..since 92 really.....Buckshot just came out with a solo this year, and so did Sean Price, and Smif N Wessun is droppin in sept..also 9th Wonder and the JUSTUS league are doin alot with these guys...

also there is a album that has never been released, but it's the boot camp clik and the outlawz (2pac), they did a album together before his death

on the 2pac album 'Better Dayz' tho the song Military Minded was from that project

and they have done collaborations with wu members, like Raekwon

if you wanna catch up on their catalog, get these albums:

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Smif N Wessun - Da Shinnin'
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
O.G.C. - Da Storm
Boot Camp Clik - For The People
Cocoa Brovaz (aka Smif N Wessun) - Da Rude Awakening
Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force
O.G.C. - M-Pire Shrikez Back
Cocoa Brovaz - Super Brooklyn (single) (remember the mario sampled song)
Best of Boot Camp - Basic Training
Boot Camp Clik - The Chosen Few
Sean Price (of Heltah Skeltah) - Monkey Barz
Buckshot (of Black Moon) & 9th Wonder - Chemistry
Black Moon - War Zone
Black Moon - Total Eclipse

there's alot more solos, singles, and guest appearances too

these guys are the most consistent group ever, and have influenced ALOT more people than you think, some of you probably didn't even know that they were Boot Camp, but now you do

WuBanga36
08-16-2005, 11:29 AM
BCC one of the dopest crews to come alive. Sun, I am sure he listens to other peeps but haven't put his attention towards BCC as much. Can not front, cause there's lots of peeps out there that does not even know what BCC is/are.

thugginai
08-16-2005, 11:31 AM
Wu tang, even though im a huge fan of duck-down because the clan got more classics

snapple
08-16-2005, 01:01 PM
you have to wreckognize that buckshot's flow was bitten by every great MC from the 90s, from BIG to even some people in wu-tang....their influence on the rap game was so extreme. and yes, BCC has been putting out heat and have been working with eachother since 92, wu-tang certainly seems dead or inactive untill now gza and ins and people are doing solo projects. BCC never really died, the only loss was rock and he still does guest apparences on some duckdown releases and put out a new mixtape. so yea bcc has a better catalauge then wu, %100 more consistent at least, doesn't the wu-family have like over 200 releases....i prolly have 20 wu-tang CDs at max, and some of them are fuckin garbage.

ninthchamber
08-16-2005, 01:16 PM
i like BCC but its all about WU-TANG!

Analyze
08-16-2005, 01:16 PM
I dont see Buck's flow in any of Biggie's verses.

tekunique
08-16-2005, 02:19 PM
man, back in 94, WTC & BCC was runnin everything ! i couldnt stop playing Da Shinin for shit...lol who you think coined the term 'dickriders'.... i'll always support the Wu, but BCC, i have more of a personal connection. i used to goto DuckDown all the time and get records cuz Shucky Ducky was my man.. peace.

THE W
08-16-2005, 02:29 PM
you must not listen to hip hop outside of wu, it's aight, just check this

boot camp consists of Smif N Wessun (Tek and Steele, also called Cocoa Brovaz), Black Moon (Buckshot, DJ Evil Dee, 5FT.), Heltah Skeltah (Sean Price aka Ruck and Rock), Originoo Gunn Clappaz (Starang Wondah, Louieville Sluggah, and Top Dog)

and they got other artists such as Ruste Juxx, Reprazentativz, etc they have released some of the best Hip Hop ever, and unlike wu they are more consistent..since 92 really.....Buckshot just came out with a solo this year, and so did Sean Price, and Smif N Wessun is droppin in sept..also 9th Wonder and the JUSTUS league are doin alot with these guys...

also there is a album that has never been released, but it's the boot camp clik and the outlawz (2pac), they did a album together before his death

on the 2pac album 'Better Dayz' tho the song Military Minded was from that project

and they have done collaborations with wu members, like Raekwon

if you wanna catch up on their catalog, get these albums:

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Smif N Wessun - Da Shinnin'
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
O.G.C. - Da Storm
Boot Camp Clik - For The People
Cocoa Brovaz (aka Smif N Wessun) - Da Rude Awakening
Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force
O.G.C. - M-Pire Shrikez Back
Cocoa Brovaz - Super Brooklyn (single) (remember the mario sampled song)
Best of Boot Camp - Basic Training
Boot Camp Clik - The Chosen Few
Sean Price (of Heltah Skeltah) - Monkey Barz
Buckshot (of Black Moon) & 9th Wonder - Chemistry
Black Moon - War Zone
Black Moon - Total Eclipse

there's alot more solos, singles, and guest appearances too

these guys are the most consistent group ever, and have influenced ALOT more people than you think, some of you probably didn't even know that they were Boot Camp, but now you do i knew about heltah skeltah, and black moon, and smiff and wesson now called cocoa brovaz cuz some cats sewed them for their first name. i didnt know originoo gun clappa was a group, i always though it was the title to one of their albums...bucktown?

now i understand that BCC has stuck to their roots, which i think is because they didnt blow up as big commercially as wu did. but of all those albums you've listed, do you think they are better than what wu has made over their careers?

tekunique
08-16-2005, 03:04 PM
smiff and wesson now called cocoa brovaz cuz some cats sewed them for their first name. yeah, the gun comany, Smith & Wesson..lol

and comparng material from BCC cats and WTC cats, its really personal preference... IMO, lyrically, Wu got it over BCC generally speaking.. and i mean, Beatminerz beats are cool but cant fuck with RZA beats nah mean ? but the list Sun Tzu made up is a great list, all you need really to peep BCC stuff. pretty much classics.. Method Man did a joint with Heltah Skeltah on their Magnum Fore album as well as Raekwon with S&W on Black Trump... BCC style is totally different than WTC, things they have in common with Wu is that they both spit the real and are from the streets... spiritually, i think BCC are more Rastafarians than 5%ers.. all in all, both great crews that rep the real shit. props for that..

tajeco
08-16-2005, 03:21 PM
tekunique, who is that video of, funny stuff. Not like that publicity stunt cunt Tara Reid.

I choose Wu-Tang on that question.

tekunique
08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
tekunique, who is that video of, funny stuff. Not like that publicity stunt cunt Tara Reid.

I choose Wu-Tang on that question. lol.. thats Sophie Marceu, a french actress i used to dig when i was a kid...

PDTantisocial
08-16-2005, 08:10 PM
PDT's favorite groups of all time

1-Wu-Tang Clan
2-Boot Camp Clik

chefgummydee
08-16-2005, 11:30 PM
!!!!!bcc!!!!!

Popa Chief
08-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Hmmm, gotta think hard on this one. Wu-Tang Muthafucka!!!!!!!

Rayson
08-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Were Is Raekwon Cuz That Is A Nice Fortune City Pic

Popa Chief
08-17-2005, 12:09 AM
He's in da middle

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-17-2005, 01:01 AM
bcc are def dope 4sho

but me heart is @ wu

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-17-2005, 02:31 AM
I Think They Both Tight... But... I Got Into Wu Tang @ First.. // Much Respect 2 The Bootkamp Klik ..!

Peace !!!

PDTantisocial
08-17-2005, 02:36 AM
Heyah's my BCC ratings...

1-Enta Da Stage-Black Moon 10/10
2-Dah Shinin'-Smif-N-Wessun 10/10
3-The M-Pire Shrikez Back-O.G.C. 10/10
4-Nocturnal-Heltah Skeltah 10/10
5-Da Storm-O.G.C. 10/10
6-Magnum Force-Heltah Skeltah 9/10
7-The Chosen Few-Boot Camp Clik 9/10
8-Angels Of Death-Representativz 8.5/10