PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Gen Chat hate in other sections of the forum?

begongo
04-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Why are people disrespecting the holy people of this board? I think I'm not the only one that noticed this

HANZO
04-05-2008, 04:13 PM
i have not noticed such blasphemy. but if you say is true then the mighty god cipher divine black man will stike the haters of gen chat down.

Masta Chilla
04-05-2008, 04:16 PM
dat were only the ones who always are in the audio booth... some gen chatters voted for lizard in a beat battle... you are always fightin dats annoying me... i mean... wer'e a big family... let's stop hating on each other and have some real fun

btw: i love chromatopelmas

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff285/MastaChilla/chromatopelmacyaneopubescens.jpg

begongo
04-05-2008, 04:16 PM
they're portaying a negative image of the average gen chat poster

for example today I faced discrimination in the audio section where my vote option was disrespected because I was labeled as a "gen chat cat" ... same was said about Slim T, Pat Bateman and Rzarectum

begongo
04-05-2008, 04:18 PM
dat were only the ones who always are in the audio booth... some gen chatters voted for lizard in a beat battle... you are always fightin dats annoying me... i mean... wer'e a big family... let's stop hating on each other and have some real fun

btw: i love chromatopelmas

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff285/MastaChilla/chromatopelmacyaneopubescens.jpg
exactly

but like a week or 2 ago, in the Dear Admins section there was a percentage count system proposal, so that you could see where each member posts the most so that for example if he has 50% in Gen Chat you know he's a "dumb cat"

crust
04-05-2008, 04:21 PM
...haters

Masta Chilla
04-05-2008, 04:23 PM
...haters

you don't like chromatopelma cyaneopubescens?

Olive Oil Goombah
04-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Thou shalt not bear false witness to thine honourable general chat.

Commandment no. 5.....some people lack an overall respect for authority.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Gen Chat > Hip Hop Shop + Wu Tang Forum/

TAURO
04-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Anyone who comes here mainly for gen chat should really take a long hard look at themselves and their life to find out what went wrong.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-06-2008, 12:53 PM
the hate is formed from the lack of personality.

Co-Sign

Anyone who comes here mainly for gen chat should really take a long hard look at themselves and their life to find out what went wrong.

Bwhahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 01:03 PM

Maybe 3 years ago id agree with this, now....

Id say if you come here for the Hip Hop discussion you need to reassess your taste.

Take all the 50 cent fans this place now attracts as a prime example, that is the level of discussion here.

TAURO
04-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Maybe 3 years ago id agree with this, now....

Id say if you come here for the Hip Hop discussion you need to reassess your taste.

Take all the 50 cent fans this place now attracts as a prime example, that is the level of discussion here.

I agree about the current state of the hip hop shop, it has fallen off a bit. We need to reclaim that shit back Pat.

DJMethods
04-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Hip-hop shop is why I used to come here... I've lost interest in it lately, Souljah Boy and comparison threads get tiring. Add to that no dope music coming out.. Blah.

Wish we could upload albums, would love to share some stuff.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 01:09 PM
I tried near the end of last year to actually have a semi normal conversation.

Its not even the whole backpacker Vs commercial thing anymore, its just your either a hater or you like dipset and 50 and whetever else.

I duck in there every now and then to read shit, but posting seems futile mostly.

Ive moved onto the Soundshack to discuss any music, people in there tend to just talk about music as oppose to all the other bulllshit.

Maybe, in this my last month as an active poster i will start posting in the Hip Hop section more, i have no idea about the wu section though...

DJMethods
04-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Mods should make it I can upload albums which would be impossible to find in the U.S/U.K

TAURO
04-06-2008, 01:12 PM
I tried near the end of last year to actually have a semi normal conversation.

Its not even the whole backpacker Vs commercial thing anymore, its just your either a hater or you like dipset and 50 and whetever else.

I duck in there every now and then to read shit, but posting seems futile mostly.

Ive moved onto the Soundshack to discuss any music, people in there tend to just talk about music as oppose to all the other bulllshit.

Maybe, in this my last month as an active poster i will start posting in the Hip Hop section more, i have no idea about the wu section though...

The wu forum has got a bit better recently, especially since the promotion for 9th Prince's album started coming. Killarmy has gone through a bit of a renaissance over there.

begongo
04-06-2008, 01:16 PM
I'd love to discuss the culture and all, not just the music but there's no section for that ... I posted some shit on my blog but there was no feedback so I don't know if I should post more

Personally I'd share documentaries and old school movies if anyone would be interested, I got lots of them such as Wild Style, Style Wars, Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme, Breakin', The Show, The MC: Why we do it, Trumac, Writers (excelent french doc about graffiti), Scratch, Beat Street, The Freshest Kids etc etc etc etc etc I could go on and on ....

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Yeah, i will have a look a bit more in the coming weeks.

I need to leave my mark in a positive manner, rather than just posting nonsense here.

DJMethods
04-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I'd love to discuss the culture and all, not just the music but there's no section for that ... I posted some shit on my blog but there was no feedback so I don't know if I should post more

Personally I'd share documentaries and old school movies if anyone would be interested, I got lots of them such as Wild Style, Style Wars, Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme, Breakin', The Show, The MC: Why we do it, Trumac, Writers (excelent french doc about graffiti), Scratch, Beat Street, The Freshest Kids etc etc etc etc etc I could go on and on ....

yer.. was thinking about uploading Freshest Kids/Scratch/Scribble Jam's/Style Wars ect as well.

Most people get too over the top with the culture shit, proving how they know so much. OR there's the "dats corny, DiPSEt is Da REalNesS" shit.

TAURO
04-06-2008, 01:24 PM

Well I own half of those on dvd, I would rather you wrote up reviews in the hip hop shop and then we would add reviews and discuss.

begongo
04-06-2008, 01:32 PM
yer.. was thinking about uploading Freshest Kids/Scratch/Scribble Jam's/Style Wars ect as well.

Most people get too over the top with the culture shit, proving how they know so much. OR there's the "dats corny, DiPSEt is Da REalNesS" shit.
honestly, since I've been here there was only one semi-serious discussion in KTL something like "Hip Hop - my culture" or so about hmm .. a year ago? people really seem to completely ignore the culture aspect here on the corp and act really stupid about it... right know I'd honestly prefer more people to be overpreachy about the culture as long as they're preaching truth

Well I own half of those on dvd, I would rather you wrote up reviews in the hip hop shop and then we would add reviews and discuss.
I have a small retention to bringing that shit into the hip hop shop but perhaps it's not a bad idea, I'll think about it.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Not wanted to move of topic, but the refusal to mod me in the Hip Hop review section when it was a complete mess, didnt exactly make me want to post in that part of the forum particularly.

TAURO
04-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Not wanted to move of topic, but the refusal to mod me in the Hip Hop review section when it was a complete mess, didnt exactly make me want to post in that part of the forum particularly.

I thought you were a mod there.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 01:49 PM
No, unfortunately not.

I asked for it several times, but i think they thought it was a joke, or they didnt think it was necessary.

My recent deceitfulness in relation to my mod status, the whole Dicktakership thing and general flagrancy probably hasnt helped matters a whole lot either.

DJMethods
04-06-2008, 01:56 PM
posted in the wrong thread.

Hi

HarlemDiplomat
04-06-2008, 06:41 PM
This is the toilet of Wu-Corp

TAURO
04-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Hip-hop shop is why I used to come here... I've lost interest in it lately, Souljah Boy and comparison threads get tiring. Add to that no dope music coming out.. Blah.

Wish we could upload albums, would love to share some stuff.

You can get round that by upping mixes of some of your favourate joints you want to share.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to do it.