PDA

View Full Version : am I a loser or what

wuswordz95
04-06-2008, 05:01 AM
last night I came home half drunk. decided to find this chix that use to be my co worker back in 06. on myspace. I once made up a myspace page just send her a message. last night I just wanted to reveal my indenity. her myspace message was sent to away. I decided to send her a message by putting it under my myspace name and headline.

in case yer wandering. I really never talked to her. just breifly. she would always be the first to say hi. this one time or twice she caught me staring at her. I didnt care. if we where ever in the wherehouse. I would make a move on her.

why?
Body: who are you and why would you have that as your myspace name... don't you think that's a little bit much?
I'm sorry if we did work together but i don't remember you
and buy you doing this it makes you seem crazy
oh and your scarring me
why? thats what i want to know.... why?

yep thats what she wrote to me . iguess i was crazy she think she possibly liked me. so should I reply to her message she said im scaring her. yet she wants to know why.

04-06-2008, 06:13 AM
tell her you don't really know her, you were just kidding.
and move on the next chick

Edgar Erebus
04-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Yeah, that's the best move you can do at this moment. You looked like a psycho.

InvincibleArmor79
04-06-2008, 07:29 AM
or jus play the honesty card an tell her you were drunk an goin thru your friendlist on myspace... tell her u had too many shirley temples an got all-mixed up.. she'll understand.. wu!!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 07:47 AM
play the psycho thing up, chicks love it secretly.

(you have white neutral rep.... maybe you really do have powers?)

SaqurakiHanamichi
04-06-2008, 09:06 AM
listen man never go on myspace drunk ... NEVER

and dont talk to girls online ,

Robert
04-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Are you a loser? I think the answer to that question is clearer then the lens of Skampoe's "fird eye".

SKANK HILL
04-06-2008, 10:24 AM
you can't even bag bitches u worked with how u gonna work out tha 120 you shit cunt

JASPER
04-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Send her pictures of your penis. That usually works.

Sicka than aidZ
04-06-2008, 11:47 AM
she wants to know why dog she asked twice u should get drunk again and follow her ass around

MAYOR QUIMBY
04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Winner.

wuswordz95
04-06-2008, 02:09 PM

thats not a bad idea

play the psycho thing up, chicks love it secretly.

i dont wana scare her any futher. but sounds like a good and fun idea

(you have white neutral rep.... maybe you really do have powers?)

listen man never go on myspace drunk ... NEVER

and dont talk to girls online ,

thats some good advice

DJMethods
04-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Just tell her straight;

"Look, I wanna fuck. I used to film you on the toilet back at work and beat my meat to that shit more times skampoe's had hot dinners. That pussy is shaved, tight, and you go boys styles - Everything I'm looking for.

I might be weird but I'll have you creaming the panties you haven't even got on."

Fuck her, you wont see the bitch again. Cunts care what people think about them too much, I've literally had my opening line be "Can i lick your asshole?" to a chick. Get rid of the class, they want cock.

begongo
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
^ I tried "You're fuckable you know that?" and it worked lol

DJMethods
04-06-2008, 02:26 PM
But yes, you're a loser. Covering that up will only make you seem worse and awkward, embrace it, go for bitches with low self esteem, enjoy life. Chuck on "Psycho Dwarf" and hit the town offering every chick a ride, when they hop in tell them you didn't mean the car.

Be a perverted, sick, tasteless, loser cunt - Pussy will roll in.