PDA

View Full Version : Can you please ban chrome?

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 05:04 AM
He's not funny, he's not offensive, he's just filling the forums with thread after thread of him just talking to himself in ker-ray-zee "Please, please, please give me attention" kind of a way.

And yeah, this is giving him the attention he craves, but just chuck him off and we can get on with things.

I'd never usually call for anyone to be banned, but for instance the last 4 threads in the Scriptures forum were all started by him and are just him talking complete gibberish. He's like spam personified.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1120416#post1120416

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 07:15 AM
i believe this may be the "Goddess".

obviously found a way back.

any other situation this would be snitching, but this is a special case.

... although.... i always thought Goddess was pretty amusing .... sometimes/

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Like I said, I feel less like I'm reporting a person, and more like flagging spam.

I'm not getting hurt and upset by his posts and running to the mods, he just makes threads only for himself to talk shite in, that take up whole sections of the site.

Get him out.

Tyler Durden
04-06-2008, 07:21 AM
When I click on the 'new posts' and I see a guy posting a bunch of threads with wack titles I just ignore them.
But I understand that unnecessary posts are a waste of space.
Ban him from posting threads for a few months.

Mr. Bateman
BAN HIM.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Yeah, if you can just ban him from starting threads that'd do it. Like you said, I don't even read through them, but they bump interesting ones off the front page that then get lost.

Alternatively, if there's some way to humanely put him down that would be ok. I think you'd be doing him a favour.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 09:17 AM
When I click on the 'new posts' and I see a guy posting a bunch of threads with wack titles I just ignore them.
But I understand that unnecessary posts are a waste of space.
Ban him from posting threads for a few months.

Mr. Bateman
BAN HIM.

haha, i feel the same way as you guys.

Unfortunately my godly mod powers have disappeared for some reason...

Ill be looking for them furiously over the next few days, but i fear the SNITCHERY of SUNNY WINTERS has finally caught up with me.

Peace godbodies.

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I did this openly in the Admin section cos I'm not in the business of PMs to mods bitching about people behind their backs.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 09:57 AM
No problems here...

Informing the correct authorities in a situation such as this, is not as far as i can see at all snitching.

And even if it is snitching, for someone to bring this to the attention of anyone else would also be snitching (notable exception is the exposition of one SUNNY WINTERS).

Lizard King
04-06-2008, 12:24 PM
yes. kill the muthafucka

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-06-2008, 12:27 PM
No problems here...

Informing the correct authorities in a situation such as this, is not as far as i can see at all snitching.

And even if it is snitching, for someone to bring this to the attention of anyone else would also be snitching (notable exception is the exposition of one SUNNY WINTERS).

yes. kill the muthafucka

Haha.

JASPER
04-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Ban!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I really want to know if Goddess was really just a bunch of different corpse members.

It would break my heart to know that Jaspers hate for Goddess was just part of a sham.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-06-2008, 12:56 PM
yes. kill the muthafucka

Hahaha
I never really noticed him yet...

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Is it just me, or is the 'Dear Admins' section the place you're least likely to actually find mods posting?

Lizard King
04-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Is it just me, or is the 'Dear Admins' section the place you're least likely to actually find mods posting?

they're searching for chrome. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Prolifical ENG
04-09-2008, 01:23 PM

Im here every day....I did delete those spammed threads...chrome hasnt gotten back to me....what is he doing? I better check...too many people blame drugs for their erratic posting behavior.

Its funny how many people actually check up on this forum and post in it.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-09-2008, 02:51 PM
haha, i feel the same way as you guys.

Unfortunately my godly mod powers have disappeared for some reason...

ha!
that means u cant ban me anymore.
sucka!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Mayo is working on fixing the issues ive been having with my mod powers.

Right after he gets back from the Enimen forums.

11th Chamber
04-09-2008, 04:04 PM
http://shop.siccness.net/images/GAME.jpg

I honestly got no clue who Chrome even is

LuckyTheWonderDog
04-11-2008, 05:38 AM
Thanks for sharing that.

Sicka than aidZ
04-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Im here every day....I did delete those spammed threads...chrome hasnt gotten back to me....what is he doing? I better check...too many people blame drugs for their erratic posting behavior.

Its funny how many people actually check up on this forum and post in it.

to many fucks tryint and succeding to pull the wool over your eyes all the time. like thecorpse has never heard of a proxy. Whatever but Hey man drugs rule. U gave me a fuckin award for bein so fucked up remember

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-14-2008, 05:38 AM
Chrome?Who's that guy?

MsRzaRecTaH
04-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Mayo is working on fixing the issues ive been having with my mod powers.

Right after he gets back from the Enimen forums.

right Im still waiting!