PDA

View Full Version : "The Official" Tranny Appreciation Thread (No Homo)

begongo
04-06-2008, 08:56 AM
since we have so many pics and vids of trannies posted in so many threads, I thought we should debate this

one thing I really don't get is why don't trannies just say from the beginning that they're trannies .. I mean ... when it comes to getting busy, a guy won't just suddenly take a dick because you're cool as a person ... he's either down with it from the beginning or he'll never be

but I guess that's part of the fun of being a tranny lol (no homo)
this is what I replied to this thread http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53851 where there was a vid of a guy freaking out when he found out that the girl he was kissing was actually a tranny

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?
is it a conspiracy?
is it as gay to fuck a tranny as it is to fuck a man or is it just 1/2 gay or 3/4 gay or 1/4 gay depending on dick size and masculinity/feminity?
are trannies the ones that kidnapped VZA?
how do you know who's a tranny and who's a girl?
what about post-op?
STYLEMASTER shared some tips in blowing their cover (no homo)
maybe some of y'all have more to share

Masta Chilla
04-06-2008, 09:56 AM
i'd say it's gay to fuck a tranny... maybe it's not dat gay after he had an op an has a pussy... but there will always be a part-gayness...

04-06-2008, 10:14 AM
God hates trannies.
He created them and now he hates them.
ask Tauro.

Tyler Durden
04-06-2008, 10:58 AM
part-gayness...

Best and truest quote ever.

TAURO
04-06-2008, 12:43 PM
God hates trannies.
He created them and now he hates them.
ask Tauro.

thats why God hates you.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-06-2008, 01:14 PM
haha.

STYLE
04-06-2008, 01:22 PM
i never believed the jerry springer shows where the dude is shocked to find out that he'd been dating a dude for 6 weeks. its one thing to get fooled when u 1st meet. but day 2? day 3?
even worse you get intimate. u don't feel that bulge? yeah right.
anyway....
yeah tranny is an illusion. its not gay to fall for it but its gay to see thru it and ignore it.
(see saqichi v wucorp)

Surreptitious
04-06-2008, 01:25 PM
I like to hear that, people are hesitant to say some shit to some faggots with credentials on this website, some internet comics, pat bateman is a fuckin cunt and he can say the most clever shit he wants but he would get slapped, fuck him, and by the way, he has the wackest shoe game Ive ever witnessed, bitch

diggy
04-06-2008, 07:14 PM
A man that changes some parts of his body to look like a woman is still a man.

Did any of u hear about some woman who changed into a man, then got pregnant? It was reportedly on last weeks Oprah. Disgusting.

But with that in mind, is it gay to fuck a woman who changed into a man (even tho she still has a pussy)?

begongo
04-07-2008, 07:47 AM
why would anyone cooley this when it's a SERIOUS DISCUSSION ABOUT TRANSSEXUALS!? I hope he get's a tranny surprise every week from now on

Olive Oil Goombah
04-07-2008, 10:21 AM
In my opinion its gay. Ok so maybe you don't like men, but you still like dick, cuz there's no reason you would get with a tranny otherwise.
ANd say the tranny makes a hot chick, and you realyl can't tell the diff. with clothes on or with panties on, and you compromise, and just hit it from behind or something so u dont see it.
Well that just means you got DiMaggio like concentration at the plate and you can zone in and black out reality...but its still a man your fuckin.